Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store  (Read 10109 times)
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:09:08 PM

I am a bounty campaign participant and currently there is still no explanation and feel cheated by this project. they have disappeared and carried away all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:59:13 AM

I am a bounty campaign participant and currently there is still no explanation and feel cheated by this project. they have disappeared and carried away all

Lol, there are so many people cheated by investing their money and you should be grateful you have not lost any money and only your time /effort went wrong with this.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:02:08 AM

ICO is over. This is a scam? Why not any news?
elpiji

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:02:42 AM

Lol, there are so many people cheated by investing their money and you should be grateful you have not lost any money and only your time /effort went wrong with this.
It is true. because the team brought everything they got and did not return with the promise they gave. should be more careful that similar incidents do not recur
elpiji

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:04:13 AM

ICO is over. This is a scam? Why not any news?
there is no news here because the manager left everyone here and brought their money without explaining.
josgandosbro

Activity: 561

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:43:21 PM

For investors as well as participants it seems they have lost most of the money and time so this will be very detrimental to them

Raul Lopez

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:24:39 AM

In which exchanges can I buy these tokens? Thanks

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Find the best price of any book. Book finder and recommendator ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Libreris
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

In which exchanges can I buy these tokens? Thanks

there are no tokens to buy friend)) there are no tokens at all, it is a scam project. they took money and left.

kordanallas

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:49:07 AM

whyyy? why do you need blockchain in the bookstore?! What problem does it solve for users?
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:21:31 PM

whyyy? why do you need blockchain in the bookstore?! What problem does it solve for users?

Read few posts above and move on.Don't bring more frustration to all investors who lost money on this project.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
kordanallas

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

Read few posts above and move on.Don't bring more frustration to all investors who lost money on this project.
huh, I got it.The project was doomed
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:42:06 PM

Big request to the forum administrators to close this page as the project is Scam.
Raul Lopez

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

Big request to the forum administrators to close this page as the project is Scam.

I agree to close the page but to leave it and add to the title "Scam" so other user can know that it is a scam project

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Find the best price of any book. Book finder and recommendator ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Libreris
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:27:10 PM

guys, stop waisting your time, it's scam. move on, take part in better icos. I would suggest coinvest, and definitely gonetwork. think about that and stop mourning.

Fonneda

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:31:45 AM

Hi.  I have a question to ask you.  Do you plane to translate your threads or site to some other language's for bigger community?   Acknowledgment.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:37:48 AM

Hi.  I have a question to ask you.  Do you plane to translate your threads or site to some other language's for bigger community?   Acknowledgment.

Thanks for spamming this thread for your signature, the answer is already above in this thread.Someone get this thread locked.

Nousplatform Youtube     
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

Hey! The project looks good. I read the project documents and I liked the idea. I hope that this ICO will be successful. Wish you good luck for the project and Developers.

I wonder when would people like you open your eyes and read all the conversations on this thread.Go away spammer, I hope to see your account banned by admins someday and you crying over meta for this.

Nousplatform Youtube     
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

I really hope project will be succesful, because I see the coin for a long time, after the coin is well known to the public.

You are a jerk, I suggest you have yourself checked once, till then do not come to this forum and ask these stupid questions and waste our time.Of late I see many newbies posting such questions in different threads and wonder if all of them are the same person.

Nousplatform Youtube     
gulickdarren

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

https://twitter.com/EthBooks/status/1000143465110491136
what is this?  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:18:27 PM

I think it's so clear that this is all fraud. He can not, after complete silence, which lasted six months, go for such exchanges. It's just a divorce, and I hope that no one will take it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: