Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:53:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Investment in Altcoin?  (Read 4683 times)
SamuelAnh

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:18:19 AM

If you have no experience then you should not invest too much money
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:18:11 AM

Yeahhh, it's better to study first with a small amount

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 03:50:41 AM

Yeahhh, it's better to study first with a small amount

You shouldn't invest any amount of money if you do not have previous experience.  Study first but not with investing small amount but following the trends of different altcoins and also do some  extensive market research for few months then decide the coin in which you wanted to invest, start with small amount and if you get profit then go for the large amount.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
holdem

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:36:55 PM

Lisk going be next ethereum

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:18:54 AM

You shouldn't invest any amount of money if you do not have previous experience.  Study first but not with investing small amount but following the trends of different altcoins and also do some  extensive market research for few months then decide the coin in which you wanted to invest, start with small amount and if you get profit then go for the large amount.

could you explain to me how to do extensive market research (step by step)? thankyou sir

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:58:28 AM

I'm planning to invest in 2k in altcoins but i'm not going to Invest in only one. I will spread it between 5-6 coins and i'm hoping to get 10k in 2-3 months max.

Maarten91

Activity: 72
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:01:57 AM

Florincoin really seems to go big. Low market cap and great tech. And I guess it never harms to buy Lisk/Waves on a dip

followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:18:59 AM

It is hard for me to drop so much money into altcoin sink. But I invest into strong coins over time by small amounts and I hope I will profit in long time.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:37:34 PM

Have you invested this year 2017 for Altcoin?
Yes, i put money into XMR, ARK, IOTA, WAVES, BTC, ETH, HEAT, TAAS, ARDOR, HMQ, TRST, KMD, ETT, NEM, XBY, PIVX, SIA, UBIQ, ANT, BNT, SONM, FYN, FUN, LTC, TENX, NET, DNT, NLC2, SAFEX and BTM.

How big is it?
My portfolio is worth about 14x my investment.

And why did you invest?
Crypto currency has the biggest potential for gains right now, I probably won't ever have this type of investment opportunity again.

Can you share some tips to me?

Build up your forum rank and get involved in some airdrops (free tokens). I received a Minereum MNE genesis address from an airdrop listed on this forum, those MNE tokens provided me with a great income to buy into other crypto. I turned MNE and any cash I could spare into a great nest egg. Diversify your portfolio. Don't panic sell, the crypto markets will swing, do not let it scare you.

Are you prepared to loss your investments?
I am prepared, I only invested money I could afford to lose. I also already cashed out half of my total $ invested, if there was to be a crash, I would be out very little.

Or how's your income now?
I get around 12 MNE a week from my Minereum genesis address, that's over $60 at the current price (soon could be a whole lot more, go Artemine!) and about 20 Ark a week from staking (about $34 at todays rate). Those are just basically dividends, that's not including the cost appreciation of my tokens.
This is what I plan to do as well so it s good to know that the strategy works unfortunately for me I’m just beginning but I’m going to try my best to become a successful investor, I have read some books about the subject but it is a completely different thing to invest for real.
BIP91

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:11:11 PM

I have bougt some Jetcoins,. Im feel that price if far from fair

burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:55:35 PM

I would suggest investing in:
1. NEO
2. Adex
3. TenX
bustomi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:52:27 AM

If you want to invest on some coins, i suggest to choose carefully the system of the coin that you want to invest, try to understand their development for the future and it will be great choice to invest
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:59:54 AM

Have you invested this year 2017 for Altcoin? How big is it? And why did you invest? Can you share some tips to me? Are you prepared to loss your investments? Or how's your income now?

Yes, I am investing with capital that I feel ready to lose, so if I suffer losses then I will not feel too sorry, for my current income from investment? The answer is no one yet, because I am investing for the long term.

hardworkinfamilyman

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 08:16:37 AM

How to make $$$ based on discoveries:

Discovered a number of ex Google employees have entered the crypto space - the development team for WeTrust (TRST) includes a couple of guys who were deep in at Google. They are working towards a finance model for banking services to be used in the mainstream which utilises the ancient concept of the trusted circle for those without traditional banking access points.  I think the Indian, Chinese and Viet market will go crazy for this.  Think of “village banking”.  Reading between the lines I could speculate that the Dev team may have retained links and/or may even be working in league with the tech giant, Google, but there is no proof.
I’m adding it to my Asian collection (NEO, Qtum, XEM and OMG)
aeternus

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:32:52 PM

Have you invested this year 2017 for Altcoin? How big is it? And why did you invest? Can you share some tips to me? Are you prepared to loss your investments? Or how's your income now?

yes i am investing in altcoin but its not too big, its about 0.03 btc. i think its because altcoin will be increase drastically in future so i make invest in altcoin. if you want to trying invest in altcoin, make sure you know what coin is and decide how much money you will use for investing. i think every people is ready if someday they are loss in investing, including me. i think my income right now is good so i can save in bitcoin and i want to save more bitcoin in future.
Whatever you can invest is fine just do not forget to try to make your holdings bigger as time passes, we know that there is not much money around for investments but you need to make that a priority, I think we are going to see another growth of 10 times in the next 10 years so any amount of money you invest today is going to multiply for 10.
muleman8

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:36:24 PM

I am pretty new to investing but I feel the drip feed approach suits be best.  I buy small amounts each month so this takes the edge off any ups and downs.  Working ok for me so far.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
aeternus

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:15:49 PM

How to make $$$ based on discoveries:

Discovered a number of ex Google employees have entered the crypto space - the development team for WeTrust (TRST) includes a couple of guys who were deep in at Google. They are working towards a finance model for banking services to be used in the mainstream which utilises the ancient concept of the trusted circle for those without traditional banking access points.  I think the Indian, Chinese and Viet market will go crazy for this.  Think of “village banking”.  Reading between the lines I could speculate that the Dev team may have retained links and/or may even be working in league with the tech giant, Google, but there is no proof.
I’m adding it to my Asian collection (NEO, Qtum, XEM and OMG)

Maybe that is a veiled attempt of Google to try to get into crypto without creating their own Google coin, since people in crypto hate centralization and Google is known exactly for that there is the possibility they are doing all of this to avoid bringing attention to themselves.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:47:03 AM

That is a very risky move to be honest. Only experience traders are somehow can manage to somehow benefit from that but in case you are, you are free to do so.
aeternus

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:33:52 PM

That is a very risky move to be honest. Only experience traders are somehow can manage to somehow benefit from that but in case you are, you are free to do so.
The op is talking about investment and not about trading, and those two things are not exactly the same thing so I suppose he is thinking in looking for coins that are good long term investments instead of trying to find the next coin that is going to pump.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:10:29 PM

Well they're still 4 months to go, at 4 months can act like 6. I think that everybody concentrated so much on the August 1st nonsense that they basically ignored most of their normal Trading. And now it's taking him a couple of weeks to get back into the swing of things so I think we're going to have a big strong finish for this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: