Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:03:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Investment in Altcoin?  (Read 4683 times)
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:36:30 PM

Since the beginning jump in cryptocurrency, my investment portfolio more on altcoin. Ltc, eth, xrp and bsd (some of which i get from signcamp also i think have good prospects to hold). Even profits growth that i get is bigger than holding btc.
f1tz14

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:18:43 PM

I have come into  crypto fairly late, but have a spread of cons which I have researched and believe in. Am a noob here but think it's a great forum to get a feel for what is hot, though it is defo not for the faint hearted! I am prepared to lose money from investing (as everyone should be), be careful on what you decide to put into and make sure you research thoroughly...
ewonardo

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:22:13 PM

Altcoin that i hold since beginning 2017 is monero. I am optimistic to see it will soar good in poloniex. Not much, just around 2btc and i am grateful to gain pretty good advantage by holding it. Investing in altcoin required mature analysis.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:49:42 PM

I have made huge investment in ETH, XMR and XRP and I am optimistic that all of them will give me best profits by the end of the year and all of them have performed really well in this year and I am hoping that it will rise in coming months and to make quick profits investing in altcoins is a good choice in compare to investing in bitcoins where you need to wait too long to make good profits.
duybuom2010

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:19:52 AM

Just invest a small amount of money. Sometimes in times of loss, sometimes high aches and pains will be interesting and good. and earn high revenue
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:49:27 AM

I have bought some quite a few coin for long term since this year, may be in three years I'll come back and look at their prices. Right now, some are negative.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:03:26 AM

I make a small investment in altcoin,
and the result is very satisfying, almost to 200%.but I am a fast player, never doing that long term.
because I want to quickly get a profit,

JacksonMonroe

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:43:47 AM

You should just invest a little in altcoins so you can look which one of the coins is worth of an investing. Litecoin is a good one and eth also. Blockchain has already added support to eth so you can buy eth and btc at the same time and its safe. So they want to make eth coin bigger.
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 09:22:34 AM

I have Bitconnect, Minexcoin, DGB, Bancor and some others I got from bounties.
So far I'm watching ICON, Dether, Synchrocoin, and Grid+
kheysha

Activity: 112

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:30:24 AM

I make a small investment in altcoin,
and the result is very satisfying, almost to 200%.but I am a fast player, never doing that long term.
because I want to quickly get a profit,
I agree with you. I am also a fast trader I prefer to invest or trade in the short term.
Because it is more profitable and the risk is very small.

Goldmanfuckhs

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:42:32 AM

Have you invested this year 2017 for Altcoin? How big is it? And why did you invest? Can you share some tips to me? Are you prepared to loss your investments? Or how's your income now?

It should be a great invest ment in Altcoins,
but
I am not sure this is the best time now.

I exit from Litecoin when it was 68usd,
Entering back in 60 and cut loss at 58.
It is 52usd now.

Still with fiat now looking best time.
I HODL my BTC, probably ETH would be good

For the tips:
Not really now.
Probably end of this year.
I am considering to only buy BTC.

Why:
 Uncertain time for Altcoin now.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:56:59 PM

Nice to see more people that are interested in investing the big money into cryptocurrecys! Thats a good sign for the future Smiley
My biggest investment is BTC and and it will be BTC in the next time. The second coin after Bitcoin I prefer ist waves. Over 30% of my portfolio is owned by waves. I think are going to see some nice action next month!
jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:54:39 AM

My biggest investment is Deeponion, minereum and Artemine because I am confident that this is a great value next year.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:46:18 AM

I invested waves coin I think hundreds of dollars the total price  and I have some waves in my wallet. I will hold this coin before end of this year and other for future . Because I believe this coin will increase . But it depends always in the demand on the market if the price increase and decrease. But for sure this coin high possibility to increase because they have a lot of investor . And many people loves waves very much.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:15:01 AM

Have you invested this year 2017 for Altcoin? How big is it? And why did you invest? Can you share some tips to me? Are you prepared to loss your investments? Or how's your income now?

You have raised many questions there, mate. Investment in Altcoin in 2017 includes SC, Stratis, Ripple, Waves, Etherium, and BAT. I usually limit my order to 0.03 to 0.05 Bitcoin per coin. I invested in them because I know they will gain value. When I invest I am prepared to bid good bye to them. And my income is gaining very little since the china news came.
Postlegend

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:46:58 PM

EOS and ZEC seem to have recovered after the large drop, did anyone sell them at the right time? Smiley

Edit: I might have sold the EOS too early.  Grin

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:50:25 PM

Always look for the Pre-ICO of the altcoins which are under the Ethereum smart contract.
Just my opinion and it looks like many of the ICO starting token here are a possible success and many investors are being magnet with this kind of strategy.
They invest and they profit in just 2 months or maybe 3.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

I think investing best with ethereum and bitcoin, eth / btc pairs is the best thing. Both are top altcoins with fantastic prices. Both prices are relatively stable, each having its own platform, market, and exchanger.

Everyone in the world has tried and invested both ethereum and bitcoin. So it's the best business. But do not be careless if you try to invest, because it can make you big loss. So much for my opinion. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
JaRViZZ

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:54:29 AM

After bitcoin soared up in late 2017, investing in Altcoin was stupid. But 2018 is the year of investment with such an unstable market. But there is a risk that many coins will not show growth in the future. It's too early to talk about profits.

Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:53:21 AM

If you want to invest big in altcoins, ICOs would be a good idea. Retainly being one of the big ones
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: