Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Escrow legit?  (Read 417 times)
CliveA

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:16:27 PM

In regards to the claim of the false customer recommendations made above. Well the idea of an escrow company is that both buyer and seller remain anonymous to each other. Well that was the original intention. So actors images were used for the recommendations - obviously a bad idea -- but we assumed you would all realize the function of an escrow is to protect our customers anonymity! Clearly our competitors didn't.

I have seen in the criticisms - to me it appears that such criticisms are mainly due to other escrow companies (our competitors) making false statements about royalescrow.com  in order to promote themselves and their much higher fees. I wonder how long they will last.

You should all by now be aware of the issues with Nobel Bank, Volantis law suits and the like. They tried to follow conventional rules and got broken, having a license, a registered office or a fixed domicile is not good for your health when bankrupt Govts and hungry Lawyers are chasing your cash and want to take a large piece of the action. Give https://royalescrow.com a go. Start small -- and if we rip you off -- I am sure you will be delighted to tell the world via the internet.

Sadly its difficult for all our satisfied customers to join us on here and submit themselves to public scrutiny but take my word for it there are many.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:49:43 PM

In regards to the claim of the false customer recommendations made above. Well the idea of an escrow company is that both buyer and seller remain anonymous to each other. Well that was the original intention. So actors images were used for the recommendations - obviously a bad idea -- but we assumed you would all realize the function of an escrow is to protect our customers anonymity!

Yeah, but that response, lame tho it is, would only fly if you didn't also use anonymous vouches too

Mr/Ms Anonymous does raise another subject, that of your team.
I haven't spent much time on it, but it seems there is a 'real' person in there by the name of Pavel Fischer II, according to Linkedin anyway.
He appears to have been with you from the start, even thru the Dark Wayback times but, unusually, also works for the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) in London?

and also an entity called "CWC Financial Group": for an individual (Mr. Fischer) to have a larger Net print than either of the two companies for which he works is, in my experience, very unusual.
So is an employee of the FCA promoting in this way

Quote from: Pavel Fischer
GREETINGS ASPIRING INVESTORS…

Have you been working for money?

Want your money working for you?

Looking for an extra way to earn money?

Want a good investment plan?

Or are you in search for that opportunity to learn trading?

With Transparency, Trust and Support?

Then here's an opportunity you have been searching for.

Ride the wave with Royal!

http://www.royalescrow.com/ 

Is "Royal Capital" some sort of investment scheme attached to the escrow business?

I have seen in the criticisms - to me it appears that such criticisms are mainly due to other escrow companies (our competitors) making false statements about royalescrow.com  in order to promote themselves and their much higher fees.

I hadn't noticed much of that in this thread, I must admit.
Dismissing dissent by labeling it as "black PR" from the competition is fairly common tho.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
CliveA

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:29:52 PM

Hi Many Layers of Misery,

How transparent are you to hide behind a name like that?

Take a look in the mirror - then tell us which rival escrow company (if any) you work for?

Be helpful to know more about a guy who spends all his time criticizing others.

Tell us what royalescrow ever did to upset you?
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:20:03 PM

<snip> butthurt <snip>

A totally mature and appropriate ad hominem response from the representative of a $50bn a year company with
Quote from: anonymous
such a high level of integrity and honesty

I was just asking a few questions based on what little publicly available information there is on this fifteen year old totally legit scheme. Sorry 'bout that.
Not really.

CliveA

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:36:37 PM

So royal escrow - didn't hurt you at all. You lost no money through it. But you like to criticize others on public chat rooms, whilst at the same time hiding yourself from public scrutiny presumably in case you get sued for defamation? Is that a fair assessment of your character?
CliveA

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:54:46 PM

Likewise there is no identifiable name or address for the commentators on this forum. They need to look in the mirror before condemning other companies when they themselves hide their own identity in order to avoid litigation for defamation or potentially defamatory comments. Please write your full name address and contact details in here for us all to see!
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:20:02 AM

Likewise there is no identifiable name or address for the commentators on this forum. They need to look in the mirror before condemning other companies when they themselves hide their own identity in order to avoid litigation for defamation or potentially defamatory comments. Please write your full name address and contact details in here for us all to see!

Haha, trust me with "$900,000,000 a week" and I'll think about it.

Idorenyin who?

CliveA

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:41:09 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2018, 10:37:41 AM by CliveA

Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: