Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized  (Read 201351 times)
BitcoinBus

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Crypto is life !

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 01:09:53 PM

Looking for a vivo coin holder to setup masternode on my server, profit 50\50 , please pm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peachcakey (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:10:38 PM

Why in OP mentioned that there is a reward for Nova voting but I cant see Vivo in voting list? So people need to add Vivo in voting list by paying by yourself and only than vote for? It sounds like a joke a little bit.

The bounties say (Soon!) in big letters. It is NOT active right now. As I have announced a couple of days ago, we will most likely bypass voting and get direct listing next week.

Under no way people need to add Vivo to the voting list. I am not sure how you got to this conclusion.
Dedewahyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:51:13 PM

I am very interested in coin-based masternode, how to follow pre-ico sale? What is the price per 1 vivo

lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:02:51 PM

Why in OP mentioned that there is a reward for Nova voting but I cant see Vivo in voting list? So people need to add Vivo in voting list by paying by yourself and only than vote for? It sounds like a joke a little bit.

The bounties say (Soon!) in big letters. It is NOT active right now. As I have announced a couple of days ago, we will most likely bypass voting and get direct listing next week.

Under no way people need to add Vivo to the voting list. I am not sure how you got to this conclusion.
I've got this conclusion because there was no word "Soon!" with notice about Nova voting, only a link to Nova addlist and notice that people can earn 10Vivo per vote, and dont tell me please that your "Soon!" was with coin and OP launch, Im not blind yet.
Anyway waiting for exchange listing, direct or not. 

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
peachcakey (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:14:56 PM

I've got this conclusion because there was no word "Soon!" with notice about Nova voting, only a link to Nova addlist and notice that people can earn 10Vivo per vote, and dont tell me please that your "Soon!" was with coin and OP launch, Im not blind yet.
Anyway waiting for exchange listing, direct or not. 

The bounties were clearly stated as "coming soon". Stay tuned for the update on the exchange listing next week. Once we do get confirmation from Nova for direct listing, the voting bounty references will be removed from the ANN as well.

crypto_patriot

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:15:08 PM

Dev, where is the promised exchange? Nova? Cryptopia? Even voting no..

It's so strange that will ALL the hype and marketing over the past few weeks before ANN, these "experienced" dev's don't even have the NPOINT or BTC to even get to list their new coin on wee little NovaExchange just for voting, let alone bypassing for auto-listing as one would do after ALL their "effort" and "experience". (ahem..the 3 days before ANN for a successful code fork & premine and updated website)

Just another newb dev mistake that I've seen since well before ANN. Another doomed "vanity" [Suspicious link removed]d luck y'all. Greedy profiteers from the get go that didn't do the research nor prep for success. Doubt it will ever reach $1USD per, even for a microsecond, IMHO. ACTION, not words (As the wise Def Leppard shares...)

Regards,

c_p

"I'd rather buy lottery scratch-offs".

You must be new to crypto or shilling with a brand new account. However let me tell you a few things, while I would like to mention I am not part of vivo's team.

Other than most recently launched coins, VIVO didn't have an ICO so it's pure speculation what the dev teams budget might be. AFAIK they said they are working on getting listed but didn't promise it would happen right away. If you think a coin could be only successful if it's traded right away on an exchange, you might just sit on a pile of coins you want to dump while no one is willing to trade or never heard about how other coins started. Or you didn't manage to get in early.

However, if you think this coin isn't worth it I suggest you just move along. If you have any proof of bad intentions by the dev team please share them with us. There is a difference between constantly bitching and raising your voice to ask uncomfortable questions. If you have a real interest in getting this coin listed, I suggest you do your part. If you don't have any interest and you want to raise awareness please do it in a meaningful way. The pre-mine was never hidden and could be seen by people from the beginning.

No one forces you to trade or mine this coin. You made your point you don't like VIVO and we all got it. What I don't get is why you don't come up with something helpful.

LOL. Not new. Not shilling. At all. (This alias is for the altcoin "playground" where maturity and professionalism is "different") I raised many concerns pre-ANN and was met with hostility and straight up shady distractions and lies. I have NO faith in the dev's from what I saw and what is being said vs actually being done are 2 different things. (I think the coder is the most honest person; but the dev's will not say who/what they are!) I will NOT pay $8 per Vivo from early adopters. This coin is just a branch off ideas from another pre-existing coin (the other coin name was even on their website pre-ANN!!) where the people involved were not satisfied so they copy/paste dev'd their own coin and made it hard to mine and acquire while they figure things out. I think they jumped the gun, personally. There were enough people for them to GIVE/trade Vivo and alpha test the core, qt and masternodes but it was only THREE people (devs)who did pre-ANN, NO outsiders. There is a LOT you are NOT being told, which is why I try to share from my firsthand experience from MY observations.

I WILL buy on exchange and I will invest as I see fit, but there are a LOT of issues and flat out exaggerations going on with Vivo that I've been tracking it for at least 3 weeks even with the wallet (fork1 and fork2!), masternode info and mining info pre-ANN. How many can say the same? So far, it appears to be a BTC grab and devs guarding their premine like a greedy Smaug while the miners pay more for hardware & electricity than this coin is worth (0 at the moment since no true exchange, just P2P speculation prices on a topic board). Wink

I will stay. I will share my opinion. If you don't like, move on, don't read my rants. I'm not FUDing, but trying to be an advocate for everyone besides the devs. I don't like what I see and I'll buy low and get my MNs going to give my continued feedback on issues and possible solutions. I wonder who's gonna copy/paste Dash and it's qt then copy the Vivo idea with more resources and skills? Hope they can come up with an original name and logo at least. LOL.

Good luck. Waiting for NovaExchange trading. 1-2 weeks = 3-4 in Vivospeak? Everything else has been late/delayed since I saw the word Vivo in relation to this coin. Sad

Regards,

c_p

"Don't believe the hype, trust the facts."

"Student of every thing, master of no thing.
Student of every one, master of no one."
peachcakey (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:51:43 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 03:12:30 PM by peachcakey

I will stay. I will share my opinion. If you don't like, move on, don't read my rants.

It does not work this way, we are trying to have a friendly & constructive environment for our community and project to grow in. Clearly you are not familiar with such an environment, and I am going to have to ask you to leave from here.

People who are lying, being malicious, trying to harm our project by maliciously ignoring & distorting facts, are not welcomed in our community and especially in the official ANN thread. Where people have legitimate, serious and constructive discussions. Please leave. No one needs you to buy any Vivo and no one is asking for your "rants".

Bullet1992

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:52:29 PM

WTS 60 VIVO 0.08 BTC
PM me if interested
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:46:21 PM

So let me get this straight:

LOL. Not new. Not shilling. At all. (This alias is for the altcoin "playground" where maturity and professionalism is "different")

That's what we call shilling. If you words are too weak to put them up with your real me, they are meaningless.

I raised many concerns pre-ANN and was met with hostility and straight up shady distractions and lies.

I am sure it won't be an issue to put up some proof for your claims.

I have NO faith in the dev's from what I saw and what is being said vs actually being done are 2 different things. (I think the coder is the most honest person; but the dev's will not say who/what they are!)

It is fine if you think so. Please consider to put up some proof. No one has the time to research your claims. If you call bullshit, post a link to prove it. Simple as that.

I will NOT pay $8 per Vivo from early adopters.

Neither do I. That's why we call it free markets.

This coin is just a branch off ideas from another pre-existing coin (the other coin name was even on their website pre-ANN!!)

So are 99% of all coins done ever. What you reference too is the website made that was taken down cause the dev of the project did not honor any community effort. If I do some work for a project and I don't get any reward or I get the feeling the project heads into a direction i dont like, i am free to take my work down.

where the people involved were not satisfied so they copy/paste dev'd their own coin and made it hard to mine and acquire while they figure things out.

See above.

I think they jumped the gun, personally. There were enough people for them to GIVE/trade Vivo and alpha test the core, qt and masternodes but it was only THREE people (devs)who did pre-ANN, NO outsiders. There is a LOT you are NOT being told, which is why I try to share from my firsthand experience from MY observations.

Everyone is free to handle his/her own project the way they like it. If you don't agree with it, whether you don't like it or you were not included in the group of early birds, just skip it. Claiming something without valid proof just makes you look jealous.

I WILL buy on exchange and I will invest as I see fit, but there are a LOT of issues and flat out exaggerations going on with Vivo that I've been tracking it for at least 3 weeks even with the wallet (fork1 and fork2!), masternode info and mining info pre-ANN. How many can say the same?

I am not aware of the forks, but if you board a plane too early you have to live with it if you have to get out for whatever reason. If you would have done your research properly, like you claim, it wouldn't have been an issue for you personally. 

So far, it appears to be a BTC grab and devs guarding their premine like a greedy Smaug while the miners pay more for hardware & electricity than this coin is worth (0 at the moment since no true exchange, just P2P speculation prices on a topic board). Wink

Free markets. If you don't like it, don't join it.

I will stay. I will share my opinion. If you don't like, move on, don't read my rants. I'm not FUDing, but trying to be an advocate for everyone besides the devs. I don't like what I see and I'll buy low and get my MNs going to give my continued feedback on issues and possible solutions. I wonder who's gonna copy/paste Dash and it's qt then copy the Vivo idea with more resources and skills? Hope they can come up with an original name and logo at least. LOL.

As long as you post in public, I am free to reply. As long as you post claims, I am free to ask for proof. You see, it works better if you prove your claims. It's like telling people telling gravity does not exist but refuse to drop a pen to prove it.

Good luck. Waiting for NovaExchange trading. 1-2 weeks = 3-4 in Vivospeak? Everything else has been late/delayed since I saw the word Vivo in relation to this coin. Sad

A statement regarding nova has been made, I suggest you do some proper research for it. On the other hand, like i said before, why don't you do your part to boost the listing?

That's actually a good quote, i wished you would have put up some "facts"

goldy007

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:45:40 PM

WTS 100 VIVO 0.1 BTC
PM
crypto_patriot

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:47:34 PM

LOL. Not new. Not shilling. At all. (This alias is for the altcoin "playground" where maturity and professionalism is "different") I raised many concerns pre-ANN and was met with hostility and straight up shady distractions and lies. I have NO faith in the dev's from what I saw and what is being said vs actually being done are 2 different things. (I think the coder is the most honest person; but the dev's will not say who/what they are!) I will NOT pay $8 per Vivo from early adopters. This coin is just a branch off ideas from another pre-existing coin (the other coin name was even on their website pre-ANN!!) where the people involved were not satisfied so they copy/paste dev'd their own coin and made it hard to mine and acquire while they figure things out. I think they jumped the gun, personally. There were enough people for them to GIVE/trade Vivo and alpha test the core, qt and masternodes but it was only THREE people (devs)who did pre-ANN, NO outsiders. There is a LOT you are NOT being told, which is why I try to share from my firsthand experience from MY observations.

I WILL buy on exchange and I will invest as I see fit, but there are a LOT of issues and flat out exaggerations going on with Vivo that I've been tracking it for at least 3 weeks even with the wallet (fork1 and fork2!), masternode info and mining info pre-ANN. How many can say the same? So far, it appears to be a BTC grab and devs guarding their premine like a greedy Smaug while the miners pay more for hardware & electricity than this coin is worth (0 at the moment since no true exchange, just P2P speculation prices on a topic board). Wink

Regards,

c_p

So what you're saying is this is a shit project, but it's worth your holy money. Which one is it? Shit or not. You don't make sense.

All the time you're wasting writing these troll posts...
Your opinion is all wrong. You're giving "facts" based on test wallets and website that you somehow guessed the link to BEFORE launch. There have been ZERO forks and everything works fine AFTER launch.

So your opinion is useless. Move along.

OMG. You all are hilarious.

I deleted the abusive language from the PMs and blocked the person who sent them. Who blocked me from the Telegram channel after I proved EVERY claim I made. So, no I do not have access to peachcakey's abusive and ignorant responses to my legitimate inquiries.

I can provide proof via PM since some people are so sensitive IF it's worth my time. Yes, the wallet was diff pre-ANN and just before ANN as it was after ANN.

Board the plane and leave? LOL. Get off plane. Let plane #1 crash. Tear up plane #1 tickets. Board plane #2. Read and sit. Wait for takeoff. Or plane #3? What I saw pre-ANN, the 3 days pre-ANN and post-ANN were similar, which is why I commented. A big change in 3 days.

Either there are some very young naive people here or there are people taking advantage of the hype. I will play with Vivo, but it not a serious investment like my real estate, forex, stocks, bonds and Top 10 crypto holdings. I delved into the little guys world for a while and it is very different and fun. You can mess with things without losing bank and see how everyone else sees "crypto" on the little exchanges.

We ALL have a long way to go...

I'll change my tone since you can't handle straight up truth. I have nothing to prove to anyone, esp. with Vivo.

WHO are ALL the devs behind Vivo and what are their responsibilities, experience and skills? How can they be contacted?

WHEN (a date) Vivo will be on NovaExchange? Other exchanges?

HOW MUCH premine will be sold initially by the dev(s) (no assumptions) when live on Nova? How much will be held and for what purposes? WHO holds all the premine?

When will bounties be paid to non-devs for participation in building a community and resources for Vivo?

What is the PRIMARY communications channel for Vivo? Or do we all have to check Telegram, FB, Slack, bitcointalk, etc, etc for this basic information regularly?

Not SOON, not maybe, not "we can't say". How about some straight up FACTS from the dev(s) mouth, because it's been pretty light on info thus far?

Any additions to the fancy graphic/light on the info "Roadmap"? Realistic timelines on 3-month windows? Nova? Bounties? Other exchanges? Uses? Expanded features? Or just pump & dump on Nova via Win, linux, iOS and Android over time like other "Quads"? Purpose of coin other than "I wanted my own coin"? Why Vivo and not others?

Inquiring minds would like to know since none of this information has been transparent pre- nor post-ANN. I can only warn you about how peachcakey treats people who get involved without his express permission and says anything different than he says. (ie, shady, abusive and rude. Karma, bro.)

Thank you.

Regards,

c_p

PS: I've used this alias for at least a decade and for years had nothing to say HERE while I "learned and earned" elsewhere. Now I speak because I see some wacky stuff going on... (Plexcoin, Vivo, etc.) I like DAS because I can actually acquire it on an exchange, USE it and "play" with it. It is via DAS and peachcakey's give then take from that community that I learned about his method of hype, selfishness and lack of transparency. If it weren't for DAS, I doubt Vivo would exist. He changes his tune VERY often. Sad He might be a good guy, just not to me from Day 1 weeks ago and that's all I have to go on. Sorry. Which is something you've never said to me, bro. :p )

AltMiner.net

Activity: 210

AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 06:13:22 PM

You definitely have too much time.

⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️ Low fee, multi algo pool | 2 hr payout | No registration required. ⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️
crypto_patriot

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:30:25 PM

You definitely have too much time.

LOL. No. I type extremely FAST while I multi-task. It's called experience. Wink

c_p

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:02:49 PM

OMG. You all are hilarious.

i am awesome by default.

I deleted the abusive language from the PMs and blocked the person who sent them. Who blocked me from the Telegram channel after I proved EVERY claim I made. So, no I do not have access to peachcakey's abusive and ignorant responses to my legitimate inquiries.

tl;dr: you can not prove your claims.

I can provide proof via PM since some people are so sensitive IF it's worth my time. Yes, the wallet was diff pre-ANN and just before ANN as it was after ANN.

Feel free to PM me.

Board the plane and leave? LOL. Get off plane. Let plane #1 crash. Tear up plane #1 tickets. Board plane #2. Read and sit. Wait for takeoff. Or plane #3? What I saw pre-ANN, the 3 days pre-ANN and post-ANN were similar, which is why I commented. A big change in 3 days.

Don't know if this is new to you but development means things change. So i dont care how things were before the official launch.

Either there are some very young naive people here or there are people taking advantage of the hype. I will play with Vivo, but it not a serious investment like my real estate, forex, stocks, bonds and Top 10 crypto holdings. I delved into the little guys world for a while and it is very different and fun. You can mess with things without losing bank and see how everyone else sees "crypto" on the little exchanges.

This should tell us exactly what?

We ALL have a long way to go...

Pointless.

I'll change my tone since you can't handle straight up truth. I have nothing to prove to anyone, esp. with Vivo.

Your claims without any prove != truth.

WHO are ALL the devs behind Vivo and what are their responsibilities, experience and skills? How can they be contacted?

I assume you are into BTC while not knowing satoshi. If this is a no go for you, not knowing who does what, stay out.

WHEN (a date) Vivo will be on NovaExchange? Other exchanges?

Has been stated, contact nova and ask them when they will be done.

HOW MUCH premine will be sold initially by the dev(s) (no assumptions) when live on Nova? How much will be held and for what purposes? WHO holds all the premine?

Dev question.

When will bounties be paid to non-devs for participation in building a community and resources for Vivo?

same as above.

What is the PRIMARY communications channel for Vivo? Or do we all have to check Telegram, FB, Slack, bitcointalk, etc, etc for this basic information regularly?

same as above.

Not SOON, not maybe, not "we can't say". How about some straight up FACTS from the dev(s) mouth, because it's been pretty light on info thus far?

That is up to them. Again if you feel uncomfortable stay away. As a grown forex trader would do....

Any additions to the fancy graphic/light on the info "Roadmap"? Realistic timelines on 3-month windows? Nova? Bounties? Other exchanges? Uses? Expanded features? Or just pump & dump on Nova via Win, linux, iOS and Android over time like other "Quads"? Purpose of coin other than "I wanted my own coin"? Why Vivo and not others?

It's strange you don't ask that questions in the DAS thread, at least i haven't seen you there. But again: Dev question.

Inquiring minds would like to know since none of this information has been transparent pre- nor post-ANN. I can only warn you about how peachcakey treats people who get involved without his express permission and says anything different than he says. (ie, shady, abusive and rude. Karma, bro.)

You know my answer to this, dont you?

Thank you.

You are always welcome!

PS: I've used this alias for at least a decade and for years had nothing to say HERE while I "learned and earned" elsewhere. Now I speak because I see some wacky stuff going on... (Plexcoin, Vivo, etc.)

Putting your guns up without bullets wont help you making a shot.

I like DAS because I can actually acquire it on an exchange, USE it and "play" with it. It is via DAS and peachcakey's give then take from that community that I learned about his method of hype, selfishness and lack of transparency. If it weren't for DAS, I doubt Vivo would exist. He changes his tune VERY often. Sad He might be a good guy, just not to me from Day 1 weeks ago and that's all I have to go on. Sorry. Which is something you've never said to me, bro. :p )

Since you brought it up:

- DAS had a fork while upgrading/fixing not working MN payments.
- Truckman doesn't speak to his community at all, not via PM or in the ANN
- No real words from him for ages
- Almost 50% of nodes running on my fixed source or pre-compiled bins, cause he didn't include the fixes that were pushed public per request to his git
- You might wanna check by the DAS slack and have a look who does a huge part of the community work or just ask people on slack. Come back once you know who does.

tl;dr: You are lame shilloing for whatever reason. You have lots of claims but no proof. Deliver or move on. Simple.

AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:15:24 PM

Interested by every asic resistant coin with masternode. Project looks promising, added on my shortlist. Start mining soon  Grin
crypto_patriot

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:38:41 PM

whywefight,

I like you but I see you have an undisclosed vested interest in Vivo now: http://vivo.explorerz.top:3003/ and want to see your investment grow and participation useful.

ALL questions were directed at peacheycake (I can't keep track of his alias on all forums), the website/marketing/salesman guy. ie, dev., and other unknown devs.

I wasn't asking you anything although I commented on your osbcure plane confusion and damage control having a vested interest.

It comes down to this with "vanity cryptos":
"the hard part becomes convincing anyone else to use a currency that's so obviously slanted in your favor." (ahem...1 mil premine)
Source: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/20583/how-would-one-premine-an-altcoin

Yeah.

It was fun seeing a few newbs create Vivo in the weeks pre-ANN, just before ANN and post-ANN. Verified my initial conception about Nova traded coins. Wink A very rare ocassion thanks to peachey's ever sliding promises and delays.

"I am the REAL Satoshi Nakamoto." LOL It's been a joke for almost a decade since I read his wp via cypherpunk mailing list then played with BTC and the buggy qt for CPU mining. (I'm not old. Just experienced.) Cheesy
Vivo =/ BTC LOL

If vivo @ $8 USD per, then premine = $8mil USD for very LITTLE work before the ANN. WOW!! I think I'll release a new crypto every week and pay people to pump it. (not really, I have ethics and morals and I'm already working on a project that will never touch Nova or it's peers.)

I am NOT a shill: I do not have any other current alias on BTCtalk and I do not have an undisclosed vested interest and use aliases to manipulate public opinion in deceit. I know what I know is true and others have silently seen what I have seen, to a degree. You seem like a "straw man", though. Front man with something to gain for a quid pro quo, hiding the true devs.

Thanks for the fun, but don't get TOO emotional, bro (like peachey). It's NOT worth it. Smiley

Regards,

c_p

PS: I don't take Vivo seriously because it's devs don't. :p I don't take DAS seriously either. (see my prior posts)

"There's no such thing as a free ride. Except crypto dev."

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:59:55 PM

I like you but I see you have an undisclosed vested interest in Vivo now: http://vivo.explorerz.top:3003/ and want to see your investment grow and participation useful.

I am so glad you mentioned this cause it proves that you simply don't do your homework. The hosting was paid, you can get a coin listed too by simply paying the service fee.

ALL questions were directed at peacheycake (I can't keep track of his alias on all forums), the website/marketing/salesman guy. ie, dev., and other unknown devs.

Well, most of your questions have been answered in the Ann, it seems you just didn't read it.

I wasn't asking you anything although I commented on your osbcure plane confusion and damage control having a vested interest.

I won't lose anything no matter how this goes and I never endorsed any coin. I never said you should invest. Simply implying I have any interest doesn't make it a valid arguement.

It comes down to this with "vanity cryptos":
"the hard part becomes convincing anyone else to use a currency that's so obviously slanted in your favor." (ahem...1 mil premine)
Source: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/20583/how-would-one-premine-an-altcoin

It was announced so everyone is free to decide if this is good or bad.

It was fun seeing a few newbs create Vivo in the weeks pre-ANN, just before ANN and post-ANN. Verified my initial conception about Nova traded coins. Wink A very rare ocassion thanks to peachey's ever sliding promises and delays.

Nothing people can confirm, pointless.

"I am the REAL Satoshi Nakamoto." LOL It's been a joke for almost a decade since I read his wp via cypherpunk mailing list then played with BTC and the buggy qt for CPU mining. (I'm not old. Just experienced.) Cheesy
Vivo =/ BTC LOL

Pointless as well.

If vivo @ $8 USD per, then premine = $8mil USD for very LITTLE work before the ANN. WOW!! I think I'll release a new crypto every week and pay people to pump it. (not really, I have ethics and morals and I'm already working on a project that will never touch Nova or it's peers.)

Simply don't buy at $8. If you think it's that easy then do it. And please ping me when you do.

I am NOT a shill: I do not have any other current alias on BTCtalk and I do not have an undisclosed vested interest and use aliases to manipulate public opinion in deceit. I know what I know is true and others have silently seen what I have seen, to a degree. You seem like a "straw man", though. Front man with something to gain for a quid pro quo, hiding the true devs.

Again, do your homework. Listings on the explorer are paid unless i decide to pick up a coin. Even if i do it doesn't generate interested. Please dont throw strawmens around if you are the one that is burning. I am not connected to any team. However, if you want me to do something everyone can hire me.

Thanks for the fun, but don't get TOO emotional, bro (like peachey). It's NOT worth it. Smiley

It's fun watching you failing to reply in a meaningful way.

No prove, lots of claims. Thanks for the ride Smiley

sohard4me

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:55:32 PM

Chill up everyone!

In every coin, there is always supporter and definitely troller around.

Please provide constructive feedback for the dev to take note of

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   Infinex  ✔  Masternode  ✔  Decentralised ✔ Instant Send   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN US AT DISCORD    ★    ✔ ACTIVE DISCUSSION  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN TELEGRAM MASTERNODE ONLINE  MNRANK  TWITTER  CRYPTOBRIDGE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
royalspin

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:21:48 AM

WTS 200 VIVO - 0.05 BTC

ricardo-dean swindler and thief!
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:38:07 AM

WTS 200 VIVO - 0.05 BTC

ricardo-dean swindler and thief!

did you trade with him without escrow and went first?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: