Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:35:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized  (Read 201351 times)
nicog5

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:03:22 PM

Hello
I have masternode running! The reward is much much less es expected! At this moment we have 137 masternodes running in the world so the reward must be 720*10/2/137 = 26.27737226 avg. daily. In last 3 days I'm getting only 10 coins. The confirmation of the coins are soooo height that one reward takes half of a day. For example today morning I had one block which was 81 times confirmed. Now after about 9 hours there are exactly 93 confirmations!
5 dais before I got 30 coins daily. Now only 10.
What is going on? Do I do something wrong?

Please help. Thanks
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PhaseshiftUK

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:06:37 PM

Hello
I have masternode running! The reward is much much less es expected! At this moment we have 137 masternodes running in the world so the reward must be 720*10/2/137 = 26.27737226 avg. daily. In last 3 days I'm getting only 10 coins. The confirmation of the coins are soooo height that one reward takes half of a day. For example today morning I had one block which was 81 times confirmed. Now after about 9 hours there are exactly 93 confirmations!

Please help. Thanks

You aren't doing anything wrong.  There has been discussion about this on the Slack channel, but basically a miner is throwing a lot of hashing (Nicehash) at Vivo whenever difficulty is lower.  This they massively increases the difficulty a number of blocks later, while this miner switches to something else leaving the remaining miners taking much much longer than usual to process the transaction hashes and thus this lowers the number of transactions in a 24 hour period, and thus the payments to masternodes.  It is annoying, but the dev team have decided that making a hard fork to change the calculation of difficulty would be counter productive, so we just need to ride this out.

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:48:07 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 05:12:55 PM by lupanar

My wallet doesn't synching, how to solve it?
Synched already, just needed to wait 15min...

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
nicog5

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:02:21 PM

Hello

Please help. Thanks

You aren't doing anything wrong.  There has been discussion about this on the Slack channel, but basically a miner is throwing a lot of hashing (Nicehash) at Vivo whenever difficulty is lower.  This they massively increases the difficulty a number of blocks later, while this miner switches to something else leaving the remaining miners taking much much longer than usual to process the transaction hashes and thus this lowers the number of transactions in a 24 hour period, and thus the payments to masternodes.  It is annoying, but the dev team have decided that making a hard fork to change the calculation of difficulty would be counter productive, so we just need to ride this out.

Thanks for your quick answer! I read it before but I thought that it was only for miners and not for masternodes, But now for me is everything clear!
I hope it settles by itself very soon!
Isil

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:47:38 AM

Hello

Please help. Thanks

Thanks for your quick answer! I read it before but I thought that it was only for miners and not for masternodes, But now for me is everything clear!

Stopped mining it for now. For the last 2 days, what I was able to get did not even pay for the electricity. How are you going to find a usage for this blockchain when you have no idea of when a transaction will happen because of the diff? You can have several transactions in few minutes then a block can take more than 3 hours to be found? Sure, nicehash is playing by the rules, but are the rules right here?
nicog5

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:09:19 AM

Hello

Please help. Thanks

You aren't doing anything wrong.  There has been discussion about this on the Slack channel, but basically a miner is throwing a lot of hashing (Nicehash) at Vivo whenever difficulty is lower.  This they massively increases the difficulty a number of blocks later, while this miner switches to something else leaving the remaining miners taking much much longer than usual to process the transaction hashes and thus this lowers the number of transactions in a 24 hour period, and thus the payments to masternodes.  It is annoying, but the dev team have decided that making a hard fork to change the calculation of difficulty would be counter productive, so we just need to ride this out.

Stopped mining it for now. For the last 2 days, what I was able to get did not even pay for the electricity. How are you going to find a usage for this blockchain when you have no idea of when a transaction will happen because of the diff? You can have several transactions in few minutes then a block can take more than 3 hours to be found? Sure, nicehash is playing by the rules, but are the rules right here?

In whole I think this is a very big problem! With my masternode I mined only one block today (5 coins). but i must become 25 coins. SO i have question: if nicehash increases diff and because of this I become only 5 coins per day, where is going my 20 coins daily which I must become by the 143 masternodes? Does it goes to nicehash too??? But how? As stated there are half of the mined block distributed on whole masternodes - 3600 coins on 143 MN
So, maybe Devs can separate this Masternode problem and solve it?
WarrenP

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:23:45 AM

Hello

Please help. Thanks

You aren't doing anything wrong.  There has been discussion about this on the Slack channel, but basically a miner is throwing a lot of hashing (Nicehash) at Vivo whenever difficulty is lower.  This they massively increases the difficulty a number of blocks later, while this miner switches to something else leaving the remaining miners taking much much longer than usual to process the transaction hashes and thus this lowers the number of transactions in a 24 hour period, and thus the payments to masternodes.  It is annoying, but the dev team have decided that making a hard fork to change the calculation of difficulty would be counter productive, so we just need to ride this out.

In whole I think this is a very big problem! With my masternode I mined only one block today (5 coins). but i must become 25 coins. SO i have question: if nicehash increases diff and because of this I become only 5 coins per day, where is going my 20 coins daily which I must become by the 143 masternodes? Does it goes to nicehash too??? But how? As stated there are half of the mined block distributed on whole masternodes - 3600 coins on 143 MN
So, maybe Devs can separate this Masternode problem and solve it?

I'm with you on this... wonder if the Devs would consider approaching the pools to ask them to do a limit on these high hash and disappear guys. This is going to cause a loss of support for the coin because only people with lots of resources will be able to pay for lots of hashing power and mine and do the same as the big hash peeps... mine until the difficulty gets high and then leave and let the remaining miners solve the next 30 blocks over the next day or something and then only come back and take the majority of the coins in the lower difficulty blocks. The actual block chain is not going to be usable if this continues.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
peachcakey (OP)

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:17:14 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 03:31:29 PM by peachcakey

Hello friends!

Important Announcements:

A new update has been released. Update your wallets to the latest version! Use the download links below.

NovaExchange is updated. Altminer & the explorer are updated as well. All the other pools make sure to update as well.
The update is mandatory. Difficulty retargeting is adjusting every block - Starting from block 15200.

NovaExchange has been experiencing external attacks and have temporarily disabled new registrations - initially only planned until the start of this week. They are almost a week late on their deadline. We have conducted a survey in our community and most people are still unable to register on the Nova website to buy VIVO. For this reason, VIVO is now listed on a new second exchange:

We have had to take additional precaution and security measures to fully make sure the update will be both effective and unable to be tackled by the current problematic miner. As the update was first made public in the same VIVO community channels he was also being active in. The attacker could have tried to fight back against the update's schedule by readjusting his haspower. Hence the delayed update. We have been working and preparing to release the update while making sure to eliminate all the significant risks that could have occurred. Sorry that you have had to experience a slower network in the first place. Thank you for your patience.

brownfly

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:02:35 PM

Thank you! Just updated my Win64 wallet.. What we should expect from the new version?

Bitcointalk ANNS channel: https://t.me/bitcointalkanns
WarrenP

Activity: 406

PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:10:55 PM

Awesome stuff guys! This will really help going forward. I'm busy updating MN now! And local wallet too.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
nicog5

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:18:24 PM

Great New! Thank you very much for your quick response! I hope the problem is solved!
Frankie001

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 04:29:02 PM

So the devs said there's not gonna be an update to catch the rogue miner unawares, this should be a movie 😂 good one devs 👏👏👏

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:35:57 PM

Hello friends!

Important Announcements:

A new update has been released. Update your wallets to the latest version! Use the download links below.

NovaExchange is updated. Altminer & the explorer are updated as well. All the other pools make sure to update as well.
The update is mandatory. Difficulty retargeting is adjusting every block - Starting from block 15200.

NovaExchange has been experiencing external attacks and have temporarily disabled new registrations - initially only planned until the start of this week. They are almost a week late on their deadline. We have conducted a survey in our community and most people are still unable to register on the Nova website to buy VIVO. For this reason, VIVO is now listed on a new second exchange:

We have had to take additional precaution and security measures to fully make sure the update will be both effective and unable to be tackled by the current problematic miner. As the update was first made public in the same VIVO community channels he was also being active in. The attacker could have tried to fight back against the update's schedule by readjusting his haspower. Hence the delayed update. We have been working and preparing to release the update while making sure to eliminate all the significant risks that could have occurred. Sorry that you have had to experience a slower network in the first place. Thank you for your patience.

how long for 1 masternode
Isil

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:04:59 PM

Hello friends!

Important Announcements:

https://i.imgur.com/xbz36iC.png A new update has been released. Update your wallets to the latest version! Use the download links below.

https://i.imgur.com/xbz36iC.png NovaExchange is updated. Altminer & the explorer are updated as well. All the other pools make sure to update as well.

https://i.imgur.com/xbz36iC.png NovaExchange has been experiencing external attacks and have temporarily disabled new registrations - initially only planned until the start of this week. They are almost a week late on their deadline. We have conducted a survey in our community and most people are still unable to register on the Nova website to buy VIVO. For this reason, VIVO is now listed on a new second exchange:

https://i.imgur.com/eBkMDOi.png

https://i.imgur.com/xbz36iC.png We have had to take additional precaution and security measures to fully make sure the update will be both effective and unable to be tackled by the current problematic miner. As the update was first made public in the same VIVO community channels he was also being active in. The attacker could have tried to fight back against the update's schedule by readjusting his haspower. Hence the delayed update. We have been working and preparing to release the update while making sure to eliminate all the significant risks that could have occurred. Sorry that you have had to experience a slower network in the first place. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks, I believe that is the right move. Good job developpers!
PhaseshiftUK

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:36:15 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 09:38:36 PM by PhaseshiftUK

Important Announcements:

<snip>
Unfortunately I sent a transaction for 30.00022220 Vivo with the old version, before I saw this announcement, and it appears to be orphaned:

TXID: 73a11105984a61f30acb07e590a0577294ffbf81ae11e881630fb78d52287db1

Can anything be done to resolve this?

Thanks

Update: it looks to have just started moving.  2 Confirmations at the time of writing.

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
Ariem

Activity: 518
Merit: 242

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:37:01 PM

So, before sending any transactions it is crucial to update the wallet?
PhaseshiftUK

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:47:49 PM

So, before sending any transactions it is crucial to update the wallet?

I'm not sure, but I'd definitely recommend it given the impending mandatory change.

pshemek

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:40:49 AM

i hope you have regulated the miner difficulty cause those transactions take to long time now.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
The Cryptophilanthropist

Activity: 231
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:49:44 AM

New wallet download 12.1.7 shows version as 12.1.6 in wallet info, please advise, thanks.

L8nit3-Miners Multi-Pool BTC PRT-LOG-XGTC BTC #GetMining
GdonateqfnmiJKv7mfnUcyvZHaiqxcTQS1 - XGTC DEV FUND
1G2PTf59cYsWKoZjj3i3Cv1Bb8NuNaeho2 - BTC POOL DEV
AltMiner.net

Activity: 210

AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:55:23 AM

New wallet download 12.1.7 shows version as 12.1.6 in wallet info, please advise, thanks.

That is fine. Only display error - will be fixed with an upcoming release. Just run the newest files and you are fine.

⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️ Low fee, multi algo pool | 2 hr payout | No registration required. ⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: