Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:53:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 521 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][PoSToken]First PoS Smart Contract Token[Lending Platform Available]  (Read 348258 times)
vithancodai

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:01:18 AM

Great campaign I was lucky to be involved
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:03:57 AM

for the 3rd airdrop,
i think it would be nice if you use a percentage based on the airdropper and total supply,
because there'll be a leftover if you keep doing a same thing like before dev.
and i am absolutely sure some of them will sell their own,
which mean the distribution will be decreased
bestcoins1

Activity: 2226
Merit: 724

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:05:07 AM

Hi community,

PoSToken 2nd Round Airdrop just ended, we'll start distributing tokens ASAP. The distribution will take place over a period of 2-3 days,depending on the Ethereum Network traffice, please be patient.
The total distribution of our 2nd round airdrop is 305775 POS, so we're sure that we will have a 3rd round airdrop. For more detail, please check on our on airdrop platform.
If you have any idea and suggestion about 3rd round airdrop, please let us know. Thank you!
Btw, you're free to remove postoken signature now.

Best Regards,
PoSToken Dev Team.

Hi! I used an EtherDelta wallet address (I own private key). Is this a problem? Will I receive POS token without probs.? Can I change now in case this is a problem?

There's no problem with it as long as you hold the private key you will receive Postoken
Just login to your Myetherewallet using the same private key and add custom.

Ok, thank you. So EtherDelta address is a full address that supports everything? I am asking because now token balances are zero (processing).

Yes, you must also use it at myetherwallet.com to add custom token manual
I also suggest you do not use the address of Etherdelta for a long time / keep all your money, because I have not seen any reviews about it
After receiving the token immediately move it to a private address or sell it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
meenarana

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:12:32 AM

I have first time participates in this program. Hope will get some PoSToken. This is one of good project. I wish success to thus project and dev team. This team is very dedicated plus hardworking to introduce it.
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:50:15 AM

Awesome work dev. Regarding a third airdrop here's my suggestion:

The 3rd should be the final airdrop where POS is distributed per percentage of remaining Airdrop POS to rank holders (the percentages can be worked out differently, these are arbitrary figures) .

Rank.....................Distribution      
Newbie.........................3%
Junior Member.............5%
Member......................10%
Full member................12%
Senior member............20%
Hero member..............24%
Legendary member......25%

Example: If 400k POS remain for airdrop, after the sign up for the 3rd round:

legendary members receive (0.25*400000)/(No of Legendary members)

and so on...

Edit: Or you can also introduce a factor system per rank.

Well, I agree devs should consider an option of all remain coins distribution but probably in some other way. You want to give 50% of all coins only to Legendary and Hero members, that's too much. A lot of coins will be in the hands of minority.  I think the better option is to distribute tokens based on the amount of coins person is holding at the moment of distribution. In such a way people, who don't sell their coins would be rewarded.
FreshB

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 07:59:20 AM

The 3rd should be the final airdrop where POS is distributed per percentage of remaining Airdrop POS to rank holders (the percentages can be worked out differently, these are arbitrary figures) .

and so on...

Well, I agree devs should consider an option of all remain coins distribution but probably in some other way. You want to give 50% of all coins only to Legendary and Hero members, that's too much. A lot of coins will be in the hands of minority.  I think the better option is to distribute tokens based on the amount of coins person is holding at the moment of distribution. In such a way people, who don't sell their coins would be rewarded.

Oh I put in bracket those percentages are arbitrary figures, I was just passing the idea across. I do prefer your method better, It encourages people to accumulate more tokens now helping volume as well, as rewarding those who believe in the project by buying. nice!

I hope it is considered.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:06:48 AM

Hi Dev. I already participated during the first airdrop. The second is of unconditional airdrop. So since the 2nd airdrop is to be distributed now, am I already qualified for it? My balance is still the same since the last airdrop.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:19:11 AM

Thank you for this guide Dev. Cool

...and I already did this guide Dev. What's next to do? or what's next to expect aside from the 2nd airdrop? I'm really excited for this project.

Step-by-Step Tutorial to PoSToken PoS Mining -  Fast & Easy

Hi, community

We make a step-by-step tutorial on how to start PoSToken PoS mining. Hope this helpful to you!
Any Ethereum wallet can be used to interact with smart contracts. In the example below we use MyEtherWallet.com to tell you how to start PoSToken PoS mining and get some reward.

1.Query your COINAGE and EXPECTED REWARD
Go to https://calculator.postoken.org/
Most Important: Make sure that your coinage is greater than zero, thus you can get reward via PoS mining.

2.Go to MyEtherWallet & Click "Contracts"

3.Input Contract Address & Contract ABI, then Click "Access" Button.

Contract Address: 0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc
ABI/JSON Interface:[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"mint","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coinAge","outputs":[{"name":"myCoinAge","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"timestamp","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerSetStakeStartTime","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxTotalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"getBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_recipients","type":"address[]"},{"name":"_values","type":"uint256[]"}],"name":"batchTransfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerBurnToken","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalInitialSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"annualInterest","outputs":[{"name":"interest","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMinAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMaxAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxMintProofOfStake","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"burner","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Burn","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_address","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_reward","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Mint","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"}]

4.Select 'mint' in the dropdown box.

5.Click "Generate transaction" Button to Start PoS Mining
Make sure to set the GAS limit to 200,000

vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 09:01:16 AM

nice airdrop distribution we just need to wait to be listed in another exchange.

SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:09:17 AM

I tried for the first time to interact with the mining contract about 2 days ago, used the mew method and it did charge me gas for the transaction but no POS tokens were added to my wallet... Can someone please explain if i did something wrong or if it takes more days to confirm? Thank you
FreshB

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:32:33 AM

I tried for the first time to interact with the mining contract about 2 days ago, used the mew method and it did charge me gas for the transaction but no POS tokens were added to my wallet... Can someone please explain if i did something wrong or if it takes more days to confirm? Thank you

Hi SlowG, The transaction was successful. From my experience, you should notice a change in your POS balance, you won't see a token transfer transaction on etherscan.

Your MEW account will reflect the changes once you do a transaction.

However you can check your balance on Etherdelta balance, and it should display correctly.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
FreshB

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:34:01 AM

I just noticed on twitter that I was one of the selected members for the bounty!

Thanks Dev! reaally appreciate it!!!

Congrats to the other members as well!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:39:44 AM

Hi SlowG, The transaction was successful. From my experience, you should notice a change in your POS balance, you won't see a token transfer transaction on etherscan.

However you can check your balance on Etherdelta balance, and it should display correctly.

Hey FreshB, thank you for your answer mate... Well my supposed reward was 3 and some change POS and my innitial balance never changed since the first airdrop... Should it have been automatic?

EditI have done several transactions from that eth wallet since then and no change Maybe i done them after i interacted with the contract... I wil create new transactions just in case
FreshB

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 11:15:11 AM

Hey FreshB, thank you for your answer mate... Well my supposed reward was 3 and some change POS and my innitial balance never changed since the first airdrop... Should it have been automatic?

EditI have done several transactions from that eth wallet since then and no change Maybe i done them after i interacted with the contract... I wil create new transactions just in case

Sorry I wasn't clear on the transaction, I meant transfer of POStoken to any address will update the balance on etherscan, not other transactions.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:36:56 AM

Joined airdrop part 2, im waiting for this airdrop distribution to my MyEtherWallet account  Grin
SlowGrowth

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 11:45:57 AM

Sorry I wasn't clear on the transaction, I meant transfer of POStoken to any address will update the balance on etherscan, not other transactions.

Gotcha mate thank you
Anthony1985

Activity: 560

Tic.eth

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:49:57 AM

LAST 30 MINUTES LEFT TILL END OF 2ND ROUND POSTOKEN AIRDROP!!!

END SOON!

distribution today?  Grin

yep, we will start distribution today.

Well, that's very good news dev. About how much being taken, does it sound we can have another round?

~300K POS have been claimed in the 2nd round airdrop, so we will have a 3rd round airdrop later.

Who applied for the 2nd one can apply for the 3rd one as well?
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:08:53 PM

I just noticed on twitter that I was one of the selected members for the bounty!

Quoting this post to congratulate you too mate and our other colleagues who are very supportive in this project. Your support are very noticeable even in other good projects.

And of course, thank you so much dev team for recognizing our efforts.  Kiss

Still here, always online and watching..
wojteks102

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:22:02 PM

Congrats to you and all who will get that 200POS bounty bonus, I'm on that list too Smiley
And I just want to say big thank you to dev team for appreciation me and all active people.
Also I'm still looking forward to 3rd round of airdrop Smiley
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:25:41 PM

Hi community,

PoSToken 2nd Round Airdrop just ended, we'll start distributing tokens ASAP. The distribution will take place over a period of 2-3 days,depending on the Ethereum Network traffice, please be patient.
There're still some claims that need to be reviewed, so the statistics will be published later in more detail. But we're sure that we will have a 3rd round airdrop. If you have any idea and suggestion about 3rd round airdrop, please let us know. Thank you!
Btw, you're free to remove postoken signature now.

Best Regards,
PoSToken Dev Team.

and so on...

I think this is the best proposal for the third round of airdrop
Dev should have it present to implement it
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 521 »
  Print  

Jump to: