Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 521 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][PoSToken]First PoS Smart Contract Token[Lending Platform Available]  (Read 348257 times)
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:04:20 AM

I checked now and i can get 0.18+ PoStoken coin. Is better to wait more days and i will get more rewards or is better to mine today?

I have a similar amount. Tried to mine just to test it, it worked fine, but it is not worth doing now, at the present token price the profit is roughly equal to the transaction commission. Now I'll wait for more coinage to accumulate.
I think we have to wait more coinage day for kore reward. The more we hold and grow the coinage the higher the amount we can mine. Am I right ? Im a little curious about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:31:19 AM

I checked now and i can get 0.18+ PoStoken coin. Is better to wait more days and i will get more rewards or is better to mine today?

I have a similar amount. Tried to mine just to test it, it worked fine, but it is not worth doing now, at the present token price the profit is roughly equal to the transaction commission. Now I'll wait for more coinage to accumulate.
I think we have to wait more coinage day for kore reward. The more we hold and grow the coinage the higher the amount we can mine. Am I right ? Im a little curious about it.

The longer you wait the higher your reward will be, the minimum is 3 days, and the maximum is 90 days.
In total you will mine a few percentage extra if you mine postoken every 3 days, as opposed to waiting for 90 days.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
farmerandmore

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:35:36 AM

Do I need GAS in myetherwallet account to join the mint?  Huh

Is there any way to join the mint if I don't have GAS?  Huh

sensimilia

Activity: 702

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:44:20 AM

Do I need GAS in myetherwallet account to join the mint?  Huh

Is there any way to join the mint if I don't have GAS?  Huh

Yes you will need gas if you want to stake/mint coins.

Make sure to set the GAS limit to 200,000

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:30:24 AM

Step-by-Step Tutorial to PoSToken PoS Mining -  Fast & Easy

Hi, community

We make a step-by-step tutorial on how to start PoSToken PoS mining. Hope this helpful to you!
Any Ethereum wallet can be used to interact with smart contracts. In the example below we use MyEtherWallet.com to tell you how to start PoSToken PoS mining and get some reward.

1.Query your COINAGE and EXPECTED REWARD
Go to https://calculator.postoken.org/
Most Important: Make sure that your coinage is greater than zero, thus you can get reward via PoS mining.

2.Go to MyEtherWallet & Click "Contracts"

3.Input Contract Address & Contract ABI, then Click "Access" Button.

Contract Address: 0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc
ABI/JSON Interface:[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"mint","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coinAge","outputs":[{"name":"myCoinAge","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"timestamp","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerSetStakeStartTime","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxTotalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"getBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_recipients","type":"address[]"},{"name":"_values","type":"uint256[]"}],"name":"batchTransfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerBurnToken","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalInitialSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"annualInterest","outputs":[{"name":"interest","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMinAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMaxAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxMintProofOfStake","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"burner","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Burn","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_address","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_reward","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Mint","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"}]

4.Select 'mint' in the dropdown box.

5.Click "Generate transaction" Button to Start PoS Mining

Transferring the coins from one Eth address to another will yield the same result as this right?? Plus do we need to wait for the coins to yield atleast 3 days coinage before doing this right??
d3athgu1s3

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:15:39 AM

so this means that i have am staking 90 days, i would have to keep track the date when im staking it?

ghjxpain

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:59:59 AM

How much ether do I need minimum to start mint?
mohucool

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:14:12 AM

Eagerly waiting for 3rd airdrop, hope it turns out bigger than last one, kudos to dev for this awesome project. Grin Cheesy Wink

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Anthony1985

Activity: 560

Tic.eth

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:41:09 AM

I don't think there is a minimum, it's based on what you hold even if really small.
gtzanap

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:53:34 AM

I don't think there is a minimum, it's based on what you hold even if really small.

I think what he is trying to say is how much gas the mint transaction will cost him.
Anybody know?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Vegan97

Activity: 378

Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 06:10:36 AM

I think what he is trying to say is how much gas the mint transaction will cost him.
Anybody know?

Insignificant amounts.

────────  Catholic Coin  ──────── ❤  
DECENTRALIZED CHARITY & NON-PROFIT PLATFORM
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread ⬝  Bounty ⬝  Donate  ──────── ❤  Join token Pre-ICO
Avugara

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:23:37 AM

Hope the dev will release info abt the 3rd airdrop sooner
alexluthor

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:34:19 AM

You should create Improvement Bounty: security, usability, new features, etc.

The_Don

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:49:18 AM

max coin age is 90 days what it means Huh did we get any bonus after holding token for 90 days .. sorry for noobish question iam new to crpto  Sad

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
vittosport

Activity: 353

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:56:23 AM

Is the third airdrop started?
brendan6498011

Activity: 370

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:02:40 AM

received the airdrop pos,thank you,dev!

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
brendan6498011

Activity: 370

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:03:17 AM

Is the third airdrop started?
did not start yet!

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
Mykill101691

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:10:46 AM

Step-by-Step Tutorial to PoSToken PoS Mining -  Fast & Easy

Hi, community

We make a step-by-step tutorial on how to start PoSToken PoS mining. Hope this helpful to you!
Any Ethereum wallet can be used to interact with smart contracts. In the example below we use MyEtherWallet.com to tell you how to start PoSToken PoS mining and get some reward.

1.Go to MyEtherWallet

2.Click "Contracts"

3.Input Contract Address & Contract ABI, then Click "Access" Button.

Contract Address: <a title="See this address on the blockchain explorer" href="https://etherscan.io/address/0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc" class="ext-etheraddresslookup-link" target="_blank">0xee609fe292128cad03b786dbb9bc2634ccdbe7fc</a>ABI/JSON Interface:[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"mint","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"coinAge","outputs":[{"name":"myCoinAge","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"timestamp","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerSetStakeStartTime","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxTotalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[],"name":"getBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"blockNumber","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeStartTime","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_recipients","type":"address[]"},{"name":"_values","type":"uint256[]"}],"name":"batchTransfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"ownerBurnToken","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"totalInitialSupply","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},{"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"annualInterest","outputs":[{"name":"interest","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMinAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"chainStartBlockNumber","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"stakeMaxAge","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maxMintProofOfStake","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"newOwner","type":"address"}],"name":"transferOwnership","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"burner","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Burn","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"_address","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"_reward","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Mint","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"spender","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":[{"indexed":true,"name":"from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"to","type":"address"},{"indexed":false,"name":"value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"}]

4.Select 'coinAge' in the dropdown box.

Make sure that your coinage is greater than zero. To Clarify, your coinage will remain at 0 until you have held your token for more than the minStakeAge (3 days).

In addition,you can use our online calculator to see how much you can get via PoS mining. https://calculator.postoken.org/

5.Select 'mint' in the dropdown box.

6.Click "Generate transaction" Button to Start PoS Mining

What are the mining rewards calculated in a day? and how long I have to do it

what if i had 0eth in my wallet?

amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:37:21 AM

You need gas (eth) for minting.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:03:59 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 09:27:06 AM by ilovefeetsmell

You need gas (eth) for minting.
I think it doesn't need any amount of gas as long as the token will last in 3days before you mint it. I tried to mint mine and I was successfully done after doing all those tasked and I'll check it out here https://calculator.postoken.org/ of how many tokens that I mint. Am I correct? or will it generate without minting your pos?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 521 »
  Print  

Jump to: