Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:30:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wanchain - Connecting blockchains to exchange value  (Read 79344 times)
poptop
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:31:39 PM

Anyway, hopefully the price is still reasonable when it hits exchanges and good luck with the project!
After all rejected transactions that I've seen today, there may be a very vigorous movement on exchanges. Also the whales have got their fat stackes by bots today. And around 40% of tokens had been sold on pre ico. So, I think the price may be not so reasonable, as you hope.

All what we need is a transparent report of pre ico.

But don't try to buy tokens or private keys anyway. There may be advanced KYC or another audit in the future and you're going to lose your money.

Moжeт ли дoмaшкa вocьмиклaccникa cтoить 1 битoк?  Huh Pынoк кpипты пepeгpeт, нo пepeгpeт ли pынoк гoлoвoлoмoк c кpиптoй? Кaк мoжнo пpятaть cвoи битoчки oт пocтopoнниx глaз? Huh Paзгaдывaeм нeдaвниe дaвниe гoлoвoлoмки Энди Бayчa вмecтe
psiksenz

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:51:29 PM

Anyway, hopefully the price is still reasonable when it hits exchanges and good luck with the project!
After all rejected transactions that I've seen today, there may be a very vigorous movement on exchanges. Also the whales have got their fat stackes by bots today. And around 40% of tokens had been sold on pre ico. So, I think the price may be not so reasonable, as you hope.

All what we need is a transparent report of pre ico.

But don't try to buy tokens or private keys anyway. There may be advanced KYC or another audit in the future and you're going to lose your money.

Haha, yeah I saw all those rejected transactions as well, a lot of Ether was rejected!  I think this will be a long term hold though, so I guess my best bet is wait for the coin to get listed and shoot up in price, then wait for the pullback when people take profits.  Hopefully enough people bought in for a quick flip for the price not to steamroll too high too fast but we'll see what happens!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:11:54 PM

I think there's gonna be so many people waiting by the door of exchanges in Nov. and if price launch much higher then it may be painful to wait the pull back which may not go much lower. Anyways, fingers crossed. Lots of bots were in action but the 65 ETH cap did help a little by ensuring no one person has more than 71.8 ETH invested.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
psiksenz

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:22:14 PM

I think there's gonna be so many people waiting by the door of exchanges in Nov. and if price launch much higher then it may be painful to wait the pull back which may not go much lower. Anyways, fingers crossed. Lots of bots were in action but the 65 ETH cap did help a little by ensuring no one person has more than 71.8 ETH invested.
What do the bots do then? Make the transaction as soon as it opened?  I thought that the 65ETH per transaction meant that you could send multiple transactions of 65ETH each but it was 65 ETH per person that was allowed?

▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
kirkcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:51:34 AM

Dear Wanchain Community,

The token sale has officially closed. We want to thank you for your participation!

The second round of the ICO finished in about 9 minutes (over 40k ETH from this round).

How to verify your transaction went through

Use etherscan.io to verify your transaction went through. We will not be sending out confirmation emails.

We have big plans ahead of us now.

Thank you so much,

Congratulations for this succesfull ico. Despite the delay, it was very successful. When will token distribution begin? When will tokens be available? Is there a place I can follow this information?

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
CryptoNewKey

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:53:35 AM

Why was Wanchain so popular? To be honest, it doesn't seem like that good of a deal to me to be so popular that people will be waiting to buy this on the exchanges. Heard a lot of friends were on it but more hype to be honest.
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:31:06 AM

although I noticed a pop-up saying I agree not to buy/sell any WANcoins before the launch of the platform.  Is this a solid enforced rule?  I was hoping that I could pick some up as soon as possible.
You should buy tokens only after the platform is launched.

Ah that's a shame, thanks for the reply.  I send my payment with the max gas price as soon as the Silver Whitelist opened but still didn't manage to get through.  Would have be nice if there was a limit for the 1st hour so more people could have gotten in like Red Pulse are doing but I guess there are positives and negatives to all methods.  Anyway, hopefully the price is still reasonable when it hits exchanges and good luck with the project!

Cmon man, there was gold list and you had 24hrs to participate with guarantee not just first hour.
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:47:06 AM

That's impressive. 6 seconds to sell over 40 000 ether Shocked
whitehatrigs

Activity: 125

All Ur Base Is Belong To Us

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:16:28 PM

Has anyone got tokens already?

poptop
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1246

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:33:19 PM

but the 65 ETH cap did help a little by ensuring no one person has more than 71.8 ETH invested.
I know that you're wrong.  Cheesy Some people successfully sent a lot of transactions and bots certainly did. But yes, it was helpful for ordinary people.

I thought that the 65ETH per transaction meant that you could send multiple transactions of 65ETH each but it was 65 ETH per person that was allowed?
No, you could send eth as much as you want, but only 65 eth per transaction.

When will token distribution begin?
In 2 days.

When will tokens be available?
In the end of the year.

Is there a place I can follow this information?
Telegram - @WanchainANN

Why was Wanchain so popular? To be honest, it doesn't seem like that good of a deal to me to be so popular that people will be waiting to buy this on the exchanges. Heard a lot of friends were on it but more hype to be honest.
Have you seen the team?

Has anyone got tokens already?
No, I have not.

Moжeт ли дoмaшкa вocьмиклaccникa cтoить 1 битoк?  Huh Pынoк кpипты пepeгpeт, нo пepeгpeт ли pынoк гoлoвoлoмoк c кpиптoй? Кaк мoжнo пpятaть cвoи битoчки oт пocтopoнниx глaз? Huh Paзгaдывaeм нeдaвниe дaвниe гoлoвoлoмки Энди Бayчa вмecтe
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:11:03 PM

When will token distribution begin?
In 2 days.

When will tokens be available?
In the end of the year.

[/quote]

I read that the tokens would be free in November. will be delivered two days later but will not be available until the end of the year? Am i right? What is the reasons of this application?
psiksenz

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:12:47 PM

although I noticed a pop-up saying I agree not to buy/sell any WANcoins before the launch of the platform.  Is this a solid enforced rule?  I was hoping that I could pick some up as soon as possible.
You should buy tokens only after the platform is launched.

Ah that's a shame, thanks for the reply.  I send my payment with the max gas price as soon as the Silver Whitelist opened but still didn't manage to get through.  Would have be nice if there was a limit for the 1st hour so more people could have gotten in like Red Pulse are doing but I guess there are positives and negatives to all methods.  Anyway, hopefully the price is still reasonable when it hits exchanges and good luck with the project!

Cmon man, there was gold list and you had 24hrs to participate with guarantee not just first hour.

I wasn't in on the Gold List, I don't know what the requirements were for it, if I had been accepted on the gold list then there would be no problem.

cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:26:09 AM

Does anybody know how many wanchain coins/token you need for a node?

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
psiksenz

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:50:39 AM

Just saw the Wanchain telegram post; tokens will be tradable in 2-3 months when mainnet goes live, so we've got a long time to wait if we want to purchase any.  Hopefully they can keep the hype going till then, of course, release of the mainnet is its own hype.

JWH007

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:43:55 AM

Does anyone know how to add Wanchain token to Myetherwallet? I tried adding custom token using the WAN contract address but MEW says its not a valid ERC20 token??

WAN Contract Address: 0xaac3090257be280087d8bdc530265203d105b120
Token Symbol: WAN
Decimals: 18

Didn't work??

z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:45:25 AM

Does anyone know how to add Wanchain token to Myetherwallet? I tried adding custom token using the WAN contract address but MEW says its not a valid ERC20 token??

WAN Contract Address: 0xaac3090257be280087d8bdc530265203d105b120  0x5fc6de61258e63706543bb57619b99cc0e5a5a1f

Didn't work??
JWH007

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:49:14 AM

Awesome! That worked. Thanks Z0n0!

kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:19:46 PM

Didn't work??

Did you try to write on the search line ''wanchain'' ? I saw the contract address different than what you wrote. If you do it as I said it will be added i think. Is there anyone who can get tokens?

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
cointerstrike

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:52:34 PM

They wrote that the tokens would not be distributed at the same time.Is not sent to all investors with smart contract at the same time?Am i wrong ? It's a pity that tokens can be used for a very long time.
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:37:53 AM

Didn't work??

Did you try to write on the search line ''wanchain'' ? I saw the contract address different than what you wrote. If you do it as I said it will be added i think. Is there anyone who can get tokens?

wow is ico already over? I think I missed everything. will have to buy these tokens already on the exchange

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: