Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:53:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wanchain - Connecting blockchains to exchange value  (Read 79343 times)
kirkcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:14:57 PM

does it hit the exchange?

Wanchain have said they don't allow you to trade the ERC20 tokens, once you trade them in for native wancoins after they release their own platform then you can trade those.  They had stated that if you try and claim Wancoins from an address that didn't participate in the ICO they they may not honor those tokens.  Also if you buy extra tokens they might not honor those either.  I not sure how this will affect their trading price when they allow trading, remains to be seen and depends on the state of the crypto market at the time.  Looking at the timing of things it could end up being during Bitcoins next pullback, but no one can really predict that :p

That all investors should know. For now you need to don't move the tokens away from your wallets. After about two months, the token can be transferred to the mainnet when it opens. you have the risk of losing the token you transferred.

I do not fully understand. Is there any clear information about the subject? Did there have been any official announcements? will we lose when you move the tokens? can we lose tokens even if we throw another wallet? If so, too many people may have made mistakes.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:20:43 PM

does it hit the exchange?

Wanchain have said they don't allow you to trade the ERC20 tokens, once you trade them in for native wancoins after they release their own platform then you can trade those.  They had stated that if you try and claim Wancoins from an address that didn't participate in the ICO they they may not honor those tokens.  Also if you buy extra tokens they might not honor those either.  I not sure how this will affect their trading price when they allow trading, remains to be seen and depends on the state of the crypto market at the time.  Looking at the timing of things it could end up being during Bitcoins next pullback, but no one can really predict that :p

That all investors should know. For now you need to don't move the tokens away from your wallets. After about two months, the token can be transferred to the mainnet when it opens. you have the risk of losing the token you transferred.

I do not fully understand. Is there any clear information about the subject? Did there have been any official announcements? will we lose when you move the tokens? can we lose tokens even if we throw another wallet? If so, too many people may have made mistakes.

This is official:

ERC20 WAN TOKENS

-Transferring to another wallet you control is okay (but don't move them unless you need to for security purposes)

-Transferring/selling to someone else is not okay

-We can only guarantee the exchange of ERC20 tokens for Wancoins that come from the same purchasing address.

-Edge cases may pop up and we will review on a case by case basis

-ERC20 will be exchangeable for Wancoins in approximately 2-3 months when the mainnet goes live.

-Towards the end of the year after you exchange your ERC20 for a Wancoin there will be no trading restrictions.

Token Contract Address: 0x5Fc6DE61258e63706543bb57619b99cC0E5a5A1F

Symbol:
WAN

Decimals:

First time adding a custom token on MEW?

Please download the guide here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h0zoch0cn2pqslr/Wanchain%20Custom%20Token.pdf?dl=0  [copy and paste the URL into your mobile browser if you are using a phone].

Etherscan & tokens
Update October 10th:
All tokens have been distributed.

You can view your token balance by going to: https://etherscan.io/token/0x5fc6de61258e63706543bb57619b99cc0e5a5a1f and searching/filtering by your ethereum address.

Can't see the token transfer?
You need to move your tokens // or one token // to another wallet you own (and preferably back to your whitelisted account prior to swap for the native coins) in order to see the token transfer transaction on etherscan.

Security
Please stay alert and move your tokens to a safer location if you have clicked on any phishing links (e.g. fake MEW site from Slackbot). Bookmark the right pages (including MEW and all other crypto sites you tend to use). NEVER google the sites you tend to visit. Always bookmark them and triple verify!

Disclaimer
Purchasing or selling Wancoins prior to the mainnet launch in November is a violation of the ICO terms and could result in losing the ability to exchange your remaining Wancoins when the network goes live.
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:33:59 AM

Is Wanchain 1.0 still set to release in November, and if so are we talking the first half of November of the second half? 

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
zipperhead

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:18:01 AM

Anyone has an idea what was the price during the ICO?
I read that the Wanchain coin is going live end ot November, is this correct?
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:23:10 AM

Anyone has an idea what was the price during the ICO?
I read that the Wanchain coin is going live end ot November, is this correct?

1 ETH - 880 WAN
Yes, November or December (most likely December).
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:53:34 AM

Why I can not access the ICO website? It notices "Doh 404" mistake. Who can tell me this project is good or not?

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
beatecoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:32:22 AM

We need to wait at least two months. hope can keep up with the rise of ether. I do not want to regret that I have not kept my investment as an ethereum.
kacakkipri

Merit: 171

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:15:45 PM

Waiting on Asian projects was the new trend. I have to wait for the token in the ICON project. which tokens will I use and will I earn money? I guess nobody thinks about it. think about us a little bit too Smiley

Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
lrr

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 10:24:01 PM

When will we know exactly when we can exchange the tokens?
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 02:41:25 PM

Is it wanchain is ethereum based platform?
Or it running on it own platform?

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Cubirez

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:36:51 AM

Is it wanchain is ethereum based platform?
Or it running on it own platform?

Answer is in the open and in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110925.msg22911011#msg22911011
 which is just above yours...

The erc20 token has only been used for ICO purposes, they will switch to their own platform towards end of the year when everyting is ready.
kacakkipri

Merit: 171

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:00:32 PM

Is it clear when the mainnet launch time is clear? when will it be clear? it was said in a few months. If the net date is clear, we can adjust our investment plans accordingly. Where we can follow ?

Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:49:33 PM

Is it clear when the mainnet launch time is clear? when will it be clear? it was said in a few months. If the net date is clear, we can adjust our investment plans accordingly. Where we can follow ?

Still not clear, they said november or december. My guess it will be december...
mmpbitcoin

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:43:55 PM

When will we know exactly when we can exchange the tokens?

Just join the Telegram announcements channel.
The Wanchain Team will let us know.
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:19:43 PM

Why I can not access the ICO website? It notices "Doh 404" mistake. Who can tell me this project is good or not?

The ICO is over and many people felt this was an extremely good project to invest in, as evidenced by the fact that they sold out within 10 minutes of the second day (when it was available to most whitelisted individuals) as I understand.  They have an amazing team and a huge potential audience with the project and a working alpha.

In terms of when the mainnet launch will be, they haven't announced but have stated it should be in November or December of this year. There is a fairly active community in the telegram chat, so anyone interested can find out more information there.

psiksenz

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:08:25 PM

I didn't manage to get into the Gold Whitelist and my transaction didn't get through on the start of the Silver Whitelist.  I'm hoping to invest the money I was going to invest in Wanchain and make enough to buy the same amount of Wancoins that I missed out on getting in the ICO.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Astrilian

Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:31:59 AM

I read that they are located in Singapore, not China. Would that not limit their growth potential with no access to the Chinese market and regulatory restrictions in Singapore?

kirkcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:49:20 PM

Still not clear, they said november or december. My guess it will be december...

I think it will happen in December. It's not an easy task. The project has already begun with delays. I hope this will not be a delay this time and it will happen. I have faith that they will be very successful.

Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
beatecoin

Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:03:17 PM

There are so few articles why such a successful project. Is there another place you follow? I am glad you share with me. I want to be aware of the developments quickly. Where is the most active channel of the team ?
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:04:41 PM

I think it will happen in December. It's not an easy task. The project has already begun with delays. I hope this will not be a delay this time and it will happen. I have faith that they will be very successful.
But it's not normal to move the date too often
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: