Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FULL]WeiMixer.com Ethereum Mixer | Signature Campaign | $3/post | Jr. and Above  (Read 9880 times)
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:42:45 PM

To anyone wondering why they weren't accepted please check this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2111007.msg21108551#msg21108551

It's not possible that everyone gets accepted there were more than 160 users that joined the campaign and like it was said in the first post there is a limited amount of slots.

"This campaign is automatic you don't have to wait for anyone to approve your application.
All you have to do is register your Bitcointalk userID on our website and you are ready to go."

That are your conditions to join. So you should at least pay first 50 participants for their postings from yesterday to today.

So sad, better to not mention accepting jr. member and member rank in the first place.
This signature is so shady I guess, Op said automatic but the fact it's not.
And there is no escrow or manager to check participants posts every week.
You are mistaken my friend. This campaign doesn't require any manager to check posts . There is a bot who counts the posts every 2 hours and the owner himself will regularly check that no-one is spamming .

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:44:39 PM

You are mistaken my friend. This campaign doesn't require any manager to check posts . There is a bot who counts the posts and the owner himself will regularly check that no-one is spamming .

There is no any guarantee that you will get your payment as well.
this campaign isn't automatic, and there is no escrow.
ReLieD

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:47:41 PM

You are mistaken my friend. This campaign doesn't require any manager to check posts . There is a bot who counts the posts and the owner himself will regularly check that no-one is spamming .

Not all Campaigns have escrow , looking at this campaign and it's project I don't feel that it's a scam. Also it is paying weekly and it's first payment date is 28th August. If it would have been a scam , then why would the owner promise to pay weekly. He could say that everyone will recieve payment on a specific date or something .

█         ████      ████

█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
CyberKuro

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:48:19 PM

You are mistaken my friend. This campaign doesn't require any manager to check posts . There is a bot who counts the posts every 2 hours and the owner himself will regularly check that no-one is spamming .

And the owner is not a trusted person, just a newbie and he already against his words.
"This campaign is automatic you don't have to wait for anyone to approve your application."
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:50:28 PM

Not all Campaigns have escrow , looking at this campaign and it's project I don't feel that it's a scam. Also it is paying weekly and it's first payment date is 28th August. If it would have been a scam , then why would the owner promise to pay weekly. He could say that everyone will recieve payment on a specific date or something .

well u said that because you get accepted in the campaign, but good luck though. i think OP will pay
ReLieD

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:52:27 PM

And the owner is not a trusted person, just a newbie and he already against his words.
"This campaign is automatic you don't have to wait for anyone to approve your application."
It's not about newbie. He might have created a new account to have that name 'WeiMixer' and there are many owners out there who have such kind of names to promote. And also he had mentioned that priority would be given to higher ranked members than lower. So everyone were allowed to give applications but at the same time they had to worry about high ranked members.
It's not that the Campaign doesn't accept members or below , it's just that there was no space left for them.

█         ████      ████

█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
WeiMixer (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:56:24 PM

Even now anyone can join the campaign on https://weimixersig.com but it doesn't mean their posts will be counted for points because like it was said there is a maximum of 50 slots.
On page 5(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2111007.msg21108551#msg21108551) I posted that I will post today before 15:00 UTC time the list of users that got accepted and will have their posts counted(to earn points/$).

I believe it's not logic to think that this campaign is scam,why?Because our first payment to users will be August 28 which is very soon and if we don't pay then I think it's safe to say that entire WeiMixer project will never be trusted by anyone ever.
CyberKuro

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:59:33 PM

Even now anyone can join the campaign on https://weimixersig.com but it doesn't mean their posts will be counted for points because like it was said there is a maximum of 50 slots.
On page 5 I posted that I will post today before 15:00 UTC time the list of users that got accepted and will have their posts counted(to earn points/$).

I believe its not logic to think that this campaign is scam,why?Because our first payment will be August 28 which is very soon and if we don't pay then I think it's safe to say that entire WeiMixer project will never be trusted by anyone ever.

I have never said this is scam but seems so shady imo.
I just stand for them who ask for your words ; "This campaign is automatic you don't have to wait for anyone to approve your application."
Just like I've said before, better to not mention accept jr. member and member ranks in the first place.

I am out, no more.
ReLieD

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:01:58 PM

On page 5 I posted that I will post today before 15:00 UTC time the list of users that got accepted and will have their posts counted(to earn points/$).

I believe its not logic to think that this campaign is scam,why?Because our first payment will be August 28 which is very soon and if we don't pay then I think it's safe to say that entire WeiMixer project will never be trusted by anyone ever.

I just stand for them who ask for your words ; "This campaign is automatic you don't have to wait for anyone to approve your application."
Just like I've said before, better to not mention accept jr. member and member ranks in the first place.
You are not understanding. Members and Jr members would be accepted if there would not be much higher ranked members.
And as the OP said , even now they can join , they can add signatures , but they won't be paid for their posts . Only those 50 selected candidates would be paid.

█         ████      ████

█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
lincolnmad

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:04:28 PM

On page 5(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2111007.msg21108551#msg21108551) I posted that I will post today before 15:00 UTC time the list of users that got accepted and will have their posts counted(to earn points/$).

I believe it's not logic to think that this campaign is scam,why?Because our first payment to users will be August 28 which is very soon and if we don't pay then I think it's safe to say that entire WeiMixer project will never be trusted by anyone ever.

any plan to open a slot for new participant ?
Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:07:19 PM

I am out, no more.

I was one of the 50 first participants and don't get paid for my posts. No junior member and no member is accepted in this campaign as we can see in his list. Sorry, but I feel scammed.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:08:28 PM

check pm

MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:08:46 PM

Thank you so much  accepting me your Signature Campaign

defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:45:53 PM

List of accepted users for campaign:

Or check on https://weimixersig.com input your USERID and if you don't see red error saying "Your account is not on the whitelist. Your account will not receive credits."
Then you are accepted.

Hero Members:
Thank you for accepting me. Good luck with your mixer.

What's the purpose of saying i'll accept jr/members if you're gonna just accept full members and above ..
I was one of the 1st people to register .. I guess you're acting against your campaign rules sir ..
I think he is right on this. I understand your reason but it changed.
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:28:28 PM

What's the purpose of saying i'll accept jr/members if you're gonna just accept full members and above ..
I was one of the 1st people to register .. I guess you're acting against your campaign rules sir ..

I can feel you about this because I was hoping to be accepted as it's indicated in the title "Jr." and above. But it is the manager's decision and we can't do anything against it, if he's into focusing with senior members and above, it is his choice. Well anyway I just noticed only 1 full member, I hope that I'll be considered in the future when I ranked up.

Congratulations to those who are accepted.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:29:57 PM

Hello. I would like to join if there is an open slot.

I applied to the website and am posting here as the posts says to do.

User id 182034

Once accepted I will change my sig. Thanks.
cubevtc

Activity: 496

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:03:46 PM

me got this message The user id must be an integer. soo i am in or not?

Ibraoss

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:27:38 PM

Hi guys iam new her so i regester than what
I will tage the code and put it in my posts ?
What posts ? Pleas some one help

After you join the campaign you MUST post in this thread
Now i anderdtand how to put a cod but what is the diffrent betwen the legenderi .......

Campaign Advertising Codes:

Hero/Legendary:
Code:
                  ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  █████████████▄
                 ████████████████▄
              ███████▄      ▀▀███▄
     ████                        ▐██▌
   ▄██████▄                      ████
  ▄████████▄                 ▄██▄▀███
 ████████████               ▄████▄▀▀
 ▀██████████▀              ████████
 ▀▄ ▀▀██▀▀ ▄▀            ▄██████████
   ███▄▄███             ▐████████████
 ██ ▀████▀               ▀▀██████▀▀
████▄                  ██▄ ▄██
████                       ▀██████▀
 ██▌         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███▀
  ███▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███████        
    ▀███████████████
      ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ibraoss

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:52:45 PM

whay not  Embarrassed are the newbe have not reight to earn  Embarrassed
ReLieD

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:54:57 PM

Hi guys iam new her so i regester than what
I will tage the code and put it in my posts ?
What posts ? Pleas some one help

After you join the campaign you MUST post in this thread
Now i anderdtand how to put a cod but what is the diffrent betwen the legenderi .......

Campaign Advertising Codes:

Hero/Legendary:
Code:
                  ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  █████████████▄
                 ████████████████▄
              ███████▄      ▀▀███▄
     ████                        ▐██▌
   ▄██████▄                      ████
  ▄████████▄                 ▄██▄▀███
 ████████████               ▄████▄▀▀
 ▀██████████▀              ████████
 ▀▄ ▀▀██▀▀ ▄▀            ▄██████████
   ███▄▄███             ▐████████████
 ██ ▀████▀               ▀▀██████▀▀
████▄                  ██▄ ▄██
████                       ▀██████▀
 ██▌         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███▀
  ███▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███████        
    ▀███████████████
      ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█

Omfg  Cheesy Grin you srsly added that signature after writing your post lol. That's not the way bro.
You will have to grab a lot of knowledge in order to understand all this. Read the moderators post here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0
You understand something from this

█         ████      ████

█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: