Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FULL]WeiMixer.com Ethereum Mixer | Signature Campaign | $3/post | Jr. and Above  (Read 9889 times)
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:24:05 AM

Good day admin...

I hope that my application will be approve.

Thank you very much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:03:58 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 04:27:11 AM by ReLieD

Good day admin...

I hope that my application will be approve.

Thank you very much.
Omg , are you soo blind that you cant see the Campaign is full.
There has been such an intense debate up there and you don't even bother to read every before posting.
I am 100 percent sure that even after posting this , many more applications would come.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
jhonbravo

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:37:41 AM

Joined the campaign Good Luck for the project
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:15:19 AM

Information about Payments:
This campaign will pay weekly. Current amount of members that can use the signature is 50.

Accepted ranks:
JR.  / Member / Full / Sr / Hero / Legendary

Each ranks earns a set amount of points for each post:
Hero / legendary = 1 point per post
Sr = 1 point per post
Full = 0.30 point per post
Member= 0.20 point per post
Jr=0.10 point per post

1 point is $3 and the payments are made in BTC.

Current rate is $3/post in BTC.

Rules:

1.Payments will be made in BTC at the current value of the payment day.
2.Keep your posts constructive and don't spam,we are going to check your posts.
3.You can't edit anything in the signature it must stay exactly as provided.
4.Maximum amount of posts per week is 60(this can be increased or lowered for specific users).
5.After you join the campaign you MUST post in this thread.

To join the campaign:

This campaign is automatic you don't have to wait for anyone to approve your application.
All you have to do is register your Bitcointalk userID on our website and you are ready to go.

Register your USERID at https://weimixersig.com

You must set BTC address in your profile for payments every payment will be made to the BTC address that is set in your profile.

To set your BTC address in your Bitcointalk profile you must go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile

Then click 'Forum Profile Information' and you set your address in this field 'Bitcoin address: '

The first time you set your USERID in our campaign you will automatically register in our campaign and as long as you wear our signature points will be added for every post that you make.

To check the current amount of points that you earned you just have to input your USERID again on the website and you can see your current statistics.

After you join the campaign you MUST post in this thread

Campaign Advertising Codes:

Hero/Legendary:
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][font=monospace][size=2px][color=#d20710]                   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  █████████████▄
                 ████████████████▄
      [color=#636161]▄[/color][color=#0d0d0d]▄[/color]        ███████▄      ▀▀███▄
     [color=#636161]██[/color][color=#0d0d0d]██[/color]                        ▐██▌
   [color=#636161]▄███[/color][color=#0d0d0d]███▄[/color]                      ████
  [color=#636161]▄████[/color][color=#0d0d0d]████▄[/color]                 [color=#8e7d7d]▄█[/color][color=#b8b8b8]█▄[/color]▀███
 [color=#636161]██████[/color][color=#0d0d0d]██████[/color]               [color=#8e7d7d]▄██[/color][color=#b8b8b8]██▄[/color]▀▀
 [color=#636161]▀█████[/color][color=#0d0d0d]█████▀[/color]              [color=#8e7d7d]████[/color][color=#b8b8b8]████[/color]
 [color=#636161]▀▄ ▀▀█[/color][color=#0d0d0d]█▀▀ ▄▀[/color]            [color=#8e7d7d]▄█████[/color][color=#b8b8b8]█████[/color]
   [color=#636161]███▄[/color][color=#0d0d0d]▄███[/color]             [color=#8e7d7d]▐███[/color][color=#7a6969]███[/color][color=#b0b0b0]███[/color][color=#b8b8b8]███[/color]
 ██ [color=#636161]▀██[/color][color=#0d0d0d]██▀[/color]               [color=#7a7373]▄[/color][color=#7a6969]▀▀███[/color][color=#b0b0b0]███▀▀[/color][color=#b7b6b6]▄[/color]
████▄ [color=#636161]█[/color][color=#0d0d0d]█[/color]                  [color=#7a7373]██▄[/color] [color=#7a6969]▀[/color][color=#b0b0b0]▀[/color] [color=#b7b6b6]▄██[/color]
████                       [color=#7a7373]▀███[/color][color=#b7b6b6]███▀[/color]
 ██▌         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       [color=#7a7373]▀██[/color][color=#b7b6b6]█▀[/color]
  ███▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███████         [color=#7a7373]▀[/color]
    ▀███████████████
      ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█
[/color][/size][/font][/td]

[td][center][url=https://weimixer.com/][size=30px][font=Arial][color=#3b5998]WeiMixer[/color][/font][/size][/url][/center][/td]

[td][b][size=8px][color=#3b5998]║
[color=#a4b3d0]█
█[/color]
║[/color][/size][/b][/td]

[td][size=6pt]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/size]
[center][url=https://weimixer.com/][size=12pt][glow=#3b5998,2,300][color=transparent].[/color][font=Arial][color=white]Fast & Secure Ethereum Mixer[/color][/font][color=transparent].[/color][/glow][/size][/url][/center]
[size=6pt]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/size][/td]

[color=#a4b3d0]█
█[/color]

[td][b][size=8px][color=#3b5998]▛

▙[/color][/size][/b][/td]

[td][size=6px][color=transparent].[/color][/size]
[center][url=https://weimixer.com/][size=20px][font=Arial][color=#3b5998]Start Mixing[/color][/font][/size][/url][/center][/td]

[td][b][size=8px][color=#3b5998]▜

▟[/color][/size][/b][/td]
[/tr][/table][/center]

Sr:
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][font=monospace][size=2px][color=#d20710]                   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  █████████████▄
                 ████████████████▄
      [color=#636161]▄[/color][color=#0d0d0d]▄[/color]        ███████▄      ▀▀███▄
     [color=#636161]██[/color][color=#0d0d0d]██[/color]                        ▐██▌
   [color=#636161]▄███[/color][color=#0d0d0d]███▄[/color]                      ████
  [color=#636161]▄████[/color][color=#0d0d0d]████▄[/color]                 [color=#8e7d7d]▄█[/color][color=#b8b8b8]█▄[/color]▀███
 [color=#636161]██████[/color][color=#0d0d0d]██████[/color]               [color=#8e7d7d]▄██[/color][color=#b8b8b8]██▄[/color]▀▀
 [color=#636161]▀█████[/color][color=#0d0d0d]█████▀[/color]              [color=#8e7d7d]████[/color][color=#b8b8b8]████[/color]
 [color=#636161]▀▄ ▀▀█[/color][color=#0d0d0d]█▀▀ ▄▀[/color]            [color=#8e7d7d]▄█████[/color][color=#b8b8b8]█████[/color]
   [color=#636161]███▄[/color][color=#0d0d0d]▄███[/color]             [color=#8e7d7d]▐███[/color][color=#7a6969]███[/color][color=#b0b0b0]███[/color][color=#b8b8b8]███[/color]
 ██ [color=#636161]▀██[/color][color=#0d0d0d]██▀[/color]               [color=#7a7373]▄[/color][color=#7a6969]▀▀███[/color][color=#b0b0b0]███▀▀[/color][color=#b7b6b6]▄[/color]
████▄ [color=#636161]█[/color][color=#0d0d0d]█[/color]                  [color=#7a7373]██▄[/color] [color=#7a6969]▀[/color][color=#b0b0b0]▀[/color] [color=#b7b6b6]▄██[/color]
████                       [color=#7a7373]▀███[/color][color=#b7b6b6]███▀[/color]
 ██▌         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       [color=#7a7373]▀██[/color][color=#b7b6b6]█▀[/color]
  ███▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███████         [color=#7a7373]▀[/color]
    ▀███████████████
      ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█
[/color][/size][/font][/td]

[td][center][url=https://weimixer.com/][size=30px][font=Arial][color=#3b5998]WeiMixer[/color][/font][/size][/url][/center][/td]

[color=#a4b3d0]█
█[/color]

[td][size=6pt]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/size]
[center][url=https://weimixer.com/][size=12pt][font=Arial][color=#3b5998]Fast & Secure Ethereum Mixer[/color][/font][/size][/url][/center]
[size=6pt]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[/size][/td]

[color=#a4b3d0]█
█[/color]

[td][b][size=8px][color=#3b5998]▛

▙[/color][/size][/b][/td]

[td][size=6px][color=transparent].[/color][/size]
[center][url=https://weimixer.com/][size=20px][font=Arial][color=#3b5998]Start Mixing[/color][/font][/size][/url][/center][/td]

[td][b][size=8px][color=#3b5998]▜

▟[/color][/size][/b][/td]
[/tr][/table][/center]

Full:
Code:
[center][url=https://weimixer.com/][font=Arial][color=#3b5998]WeiMixer[/color][/font][color=#3b5998]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▮▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][font=Arial][color=#3b5998]WeiMixer[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=#3b5998]Fast & Secure Ethereum Mixer[/color][/font]
[font=Arial][color=#3b5998]❴ Start Mixing ❵[/color][/font][color=#3b5998]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▮▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][font=Arial][color=#3b5998]❴ Start Mixing ❵[/color][/font][/url][/center]

Member:
Code:
[center][url=https://weimixer.com/]WeiMixer[/url]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▮▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://weimixer.com/]WeiMixer[/url]
Fast & Secure Ethereum Mixer
❴ [url=https://weimixer.com/]Start Mixing[/url] ❵▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▮▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❴ [url=https://weimixer.com/]Start Mixing[/url] ❵[/center]

Jr.:
Code:
[center]▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://weimixer.com/]WeiMixer[/url]▬▬▬▬▬
Fast & Secure Ethereum Mixer
▬▬▬▬❴ Start Mixing ❵▬▬▬▬[/center]

I joined this campaign yesterday and I already have many posts but when I tried to check on my stats there is an error I am not register to the whitelist. Please help me in! Thanks...

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
ReLieD

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:27:55 AM

I joined this campaign yesterday and I already have many posts but when I tried to check on my stats there is an error I am not register to the whitelist. Please help me in! Thanks...
You were not selected. You won't be paid for your posts

█         ████      ████

█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:48:33 AM

Some people are saying that our account is "Newbie" this is true but as far as I know this is a forum where users are allowed to purchase account from another user so you guys would really feel more secure if we would buy some high ranked account and then post our Signature campaign from that account? In my opinion it would be just lying to users.

Well said WeiMixer, people should wait till the first week payment. If WeiMixer failed to make payment as agreed, then we have all the right to raise the accusations. Till then peace Smiley
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:03:25 AM

its still open for campaign ?
or not sir 
this campaign is intersting  , any slot for full member to join?
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:13:11 AM

I want to join sir what should I do? Please let me in.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:30:51 AM

And again I will write to those people thinking that there is something wrong with the campaign or that we will not pay I suggest to them just to hink how would doing something like that be logic? If we don't pay even first week then I think we can all agree that WeiMixer will have very bad reputation and negative feedback everywhere,right? Just thinking that we want to use users signature for 7 days and then run is just very crazy in my opinion to believe.
I think your high pay makes people suspicious. $3/post is higher than industry average.

Payments are every 7 days no matter when you join which means that first payment to every user no matter if he will join today or tomorrow or 2 days later will be August 28
In 3 days we will know for sure. I am happy with your campaign.

Some people are saying that our account is "Newbie" this is true but as far as I know this is a forum where users are allowed to purchase account from another user so you guys would really feel more secure if we would buy some high ranked account and then post our Signature campaign from that account? In my opinion it would be just lying to users.
You are right. It is better to create your own credibility.
ReLieD

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:14:54 AM

I want to join sir what should I do? Please let me in.
I don't want to give you false hopes. But I don't think that any Jr member would get a chance to participate in this campaign. Because even if the OP starts accepting few more people even then there would be no spots for Jr member as high ranked members will occupy that spot.

█         ████      ████

█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:07:32 PM

I have applied on the first day, unfortunately did not get accepted. Apparantly I am still wearing the signature.

Maybe it's an idea to kick all the guys that have doubts and enter all the new willing entrants, I'd be very happy to fill that role :p

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
ReLieD

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:51:45 PM

Joined the campaign too! Hope I get accepted Smiley
just a bit late
I have applied on the first day, unfortunately did not get accepted. Apparantly I am still wearing the signature.

Maybe it's an idea to kick all the guys that have doubts and enter all the new willing entrants, I'd be very happy to fill that role :p
The person above you was accepted and the Campaign became full. So I feel that you just became late to apply.

█         ████      ████

█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:41:17 PM

Pretty sure everyone in the campaign are "doubting' if they will indeed pay. It's normal since it's a new campaign and a new service that has no reputation to lose. Maybe they will then accept new users and replace some unqualified if they will really pay and continue on with their promotion.
For now, let's keep this thread clean and keep the spamming about joining even when the campaign clearly says that it's full to a minimum.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 06:58:14 PM

Hi
I would like to join this signature campaign if there is an empty place
Thanks

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:46:25 PM

Hi
I would like to join this signature campaign if there is an empty place
Thanks
You cannot join right now because this signature campaign is now full and it is clearly announced in the title of the thread.
BitcoinGirl.Club
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2712

Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:23:04 PM

Well said WeiMixer, people should wait till the first week payment. If WeiMixer failed to make payment as agreed, then we have all the right to raise the accusations. Till then peace Smiley
WeiMixer definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt and they will prove themselves early next week...

As for participation in the Signature Campaign is it possible to get the bot notifying future participants that campaign is full

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:25:33 AM

WeiMixer definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt and they will prove themselves early next week...

As for participation in the Signature Campaign is it possible to get the bot notifying future participants that campaign is full

Of course. Even the most prestigious members of the forum, the most trusted and respected, were once newbies. But besides, the conviction with which WeiMixer expresses himself, without any ambiguity or vagueness, gives him the right to receive the support of those who have decided to join this campaign, since he has given no reason to doubt his honesty.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:30:35 AM

Of course. Even the most prestigious members of the forum, the most trusted and respected, were once newbies. But besides, the conviction with which WeiMixer expresses himself, without any ambiguity or vagueness, gives him the right to receive the support of those who have decided to join this campaign, since he has given no reason to doubt his honesty.

Spot on! Just like every experienced person was once inexperienced. It baffles me why some participants still express doubt in the campaign they are in. If you doubt that payment won't be made why are you still in? I really don't understand such a mindset. The doubters should be bolted out at once and be replaced with more trusting members.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ReLieD

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:45:10 AM

Spot on! Just like every experienced person was once inexperienced. It baffles me why some participants still express doubt in the campaign they are in. If you doubt that payment won't be made why are you still in? I really don't understand such a mindset. The doubters should be bolted out at once and be replaced with more trusting members.

This is not how it works. There are two types of people in this case. One , is greedy like you mentioned "replaced with more trusting members." They are not trusting , they want money and they just want to join for money without even knowing the terms and conditions , even without reading early messages.
And the next kind of people are smart. After joining they make sure that the Campaign is safe. All the doubts they have , they ask it publicly and there is nothing wrong in that.
Well I believe in this campaign that's why I'm in it.
Thanks

█         ████      ████

█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:41:43 AM

This is not how it works. There are two types of people in this case. One , is greedy like you mentioned "replaced with more trusting members." They are not trusting , they want money and they just want to join for money without even knowing the terms and conditions , even without reading early messages.
And the next kind of people are smart. After joining they make sure that the Campaign is safe. All the doubts they have , they ask it publicly and there is nothing wrong in that.
Well I believe in this campaign that's why I'm in it.
Thanks

I do one thing in any campaign I feel a doubt: I Stay Away and Don't Join in It. I don't join in a campaign and still bad mouth it. Well, this is the last I am going to respond to you or anyone here on this. Enough said.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██