Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:02:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service  (Read 57604 times)
mymoneyman

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:39:29 PM

Based on ICO goals, this will grow exponentially, how will you maintain its quality?  

Our extension would check it automatically. Also, we would correct the information when we find some inconsistency in the data. Since we already hold lots of data we can cross reference and find those inconsistencies.

Just one question - can this actually be synchronized with a CRM? Thanks!

We're working on it. With what CRM do you need to synchronize it?

And what about synchronization with Excel?

I am sure there is a way to export all the contacts in any format
karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:30:25 PM

Great job! It looks like the project is developing really fast Cool

RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:49:29 PM

I just downloaded your app, thank you for the opportunity to test free edition.

Android or IOs?? I could not find the mobile app on Play Market..
hazryder

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 02:56:01 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 03:35:49 PM by hazryder

Wow, sweet! It always great when the project has Chinese support! Asian markets are huge!
PYneer

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:57:09 PM

Based on ICO goals, this will grow exponentially, how will you maintain its quality?  

Our extension would check it automatically. Also, we would correct the information when we find some inconsistency in the data. Since we already hold lots of data we can cross reference and find those inconsistencies.

Just one question - can this actually be synchronized with a CRM? Thanks!

We're working on it. With what CRM do you need to synchronize it?

And what about synchronization with Excel?

It already works with Excel in a way. Snovio finds emails from profiles and adds them to your list so it can be exported to CSV and vice versa.
that's what i expected to see! thanks a lot Wink

elektibi75

Activity: 326

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:20:08 PM

guys, i saw a similar app skrapp.io. what's the differences between this and snov.io?

I think the difference is in SNOVIO you can contribute data and you get rewarded for that if this data is accurate. I am sure there are some other things that make these project different.

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
mymoneyman

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:29:26 PM

i am using the extension on my laptop, Microsoft Office 2016, and it works fine
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:14:52 PM

The idea itself of lead-generation is not so bad and for real will reduce the time for finding contacts with the people needed. this project seems really up-and-coming.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
BeetcoinScummer

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:34:26 PM

i have another question, who get to decide that the data is in a good quality? the user? or is there any team? or both?

On last page they said that will quality of the leads would be evaluated based on purchase history and data accuracy. Although I don't know how the accuracy of the data will be verified. If there are thousands of leads than it has to be done autmatically I suppose...

just got some sudden clarity after I read in this thread and also on the web, it says that there's data transparency and they said system that will guarantee the lead information is good. is that it? or I have been misinformed?
medik29

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Snov.io team

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:34:35 PM

i have another question, who get to decide that the data is in a good quality? the user? or is there any team? or both?

On last page they said that will quality of the leads would be evaluated based on purchase history and data accuracy. Although I don't know how the accuracy of the data will be verified. If there are thousands of leads than it has to be done autmatically I suppose...

just got some sudden clarity after I read in this thread and also on the web, it says that there's data transparency and they said system that will guarantee the lead information is good. is that it? or I have been misinformed?

Because the information is frequentely updated by thousands of contributors, there are mo chances that it's fresh. It's the main idea of this approach.

https://ico.snov.io. Decentralized Lead Generation
medik29

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Snov.io team

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 09:39:03 PM

Snovio has no mobile app. Seems it was misunderstanding...

https://ico.snov.io. Decentralized Lead Generation
Snovio_ICO

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:45:22 PM

guys, i saw a similar app skrapp.io. what's the differences between this and snov.io?

There is anoher difference -- we deliver verifed emails, we are able to verify emails you upload, our extension works almost on any website showing emails of a particular domain and there are a couple more features like company and people profiles search.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:58:20 AM

Because the information is frequentely updated by thousands of contributors, there are mo chances that it's fresh. It's the main idea of this approach.

okay that is a good thing, and I am sure those information updated by thousand of contributors will also be verified right? 
CADguy

Activity: 330

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:58:40 AM

There is anoher difference -- we deliver verifed emails, we are able to verify emails you upload, our extension works almost on any website showing emails of a particular domain and there are a couple more features like company and people profiles search.

That's all good, but how do you actually verify tens of thousands of emails? Or is it all done somehow automatically?
solstoce

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:20:27 AM

I think the difference is in SNOVIO you can contribute data and you get rewarded for that if this data is accurate. I am sure there are some other things that make these project different.

It's also interesting how the reward amount is determined. I mean how much data should be contributed to get some substantial reward?
Snovio_ICO

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:47:36 AM

It's also interesting how the reward amount is determined. I mean how much data should be contributed to get some substantial reward?

The distribution of revenue happens automatically using smart-contracts.  70% of sales revenue is distributed among contributors, the exact
details accounted for by the previously mentioned weighted system.

This technology is at the stage of developing. The details would be considered after the ICO.

There is another difference -- we deliver verifed emails, we are able to verify emails you upload, our extension works almost on any website showing emails of a particular domain and there are a couple more features like company and people profiles search.

That's all good, but how do you actually verify tens of thousands of emails? Or is it all done somehow automatically?

Surely, it is not done manually. We check syntax and domain validity then we check email addresses against our database of bounced emails and the last step is multiple SMTP-check. So with our multi-step verification process, we minimize cases of false positives in results.

hazryder

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 12:05:24 PM

What happens if I contribute email that has been contributed by someone else just before me? Do I get zero payment in this case?
Snovio_ICO

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 12:26:42 PM

What happens if I contribute email that has been contributed by someone else just before me? Do I get zero payment in this case?

You will get payed in snovio internal credits for any contact contributed, and in case of purchase the reward in SNOV tokens will be distributed proportionaly between all contributors in accordance with the weighted system.

It accounts for the following parameters:
The time and date when concrete information was added to the system
Contributors’ activity, in other words: a contributor’s concrete activity in adding and updating data within the entire network’s total activity stream
How many sales a contributor has made
How many refunds and complaints a contributor has
The source and upload channel of the data
The quality and quantity weight of the informational fields in the data and concrete lead at the time of customers’ purchases

Domrada

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 02:11:39 PM

well that is one very great plan, that means it would also help to update the data and correct those inconsistency

DataTrading
TRADE FORECASTING BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
¦
PRE-SALE SPECIAL  30%  BONUS   
Pre sale starts on 11.20.2017 9:00 UTC
Domrada

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 02:27:33 PM

The distribution of revenue happens automatically using smart-contracts.  70% of sales revenue is distributed among contributors, the exact
details accounted for by the previously mentioned weighted system.

This technology is at the stage of developing. The details would be considered after the ICO.

on that case, I think this will surely promotes the contributors to share more accurate data, which also means more information with good quality

DataTrading
TRADE FORECASTING BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
¦
PRE-SALE SPECIAL  30%  BONUS   
Pre sale starts on 11.20.2017 9:00 UTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: