Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SNOV.io decentralized lead generation service  (Read 57599 times)
nikobon

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:38:20 PM

I am confused by the post above  Roll Eyes the dates are different now, right? It was an old post and dates should have been corrected?

https://medium.com/@ico_snovio/snovio-token-sale-postponing-to-october-31-f2ef9c484b85

You should read this article about this delay and what was the reasons behind. I hope this will be helpful for you to understand what is correct date of this ICO.

Yeah I know. Chinese government is a little too funky with crypto lol. All market is shaking once there are news from China
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:25:01 AM

Question to the devs: could Bitclave, the decentralized search engine, theoretically build a system like Snovio on top of their protocol? Do you know if that is possible?

Would it be possible that someone from the team answers this question? I would like to understand if Snovio is similar to Bitclave but more specific because of the focus on lead generation.
Snovio_ICO

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:33:48 PM

Hi, everyone! Are you ready to meet us?

Snovio team is excited to participate in Russian blockchain week that will be held on October 26-28 in Moscow
If you will be attending this conference don't forget to stop by to say hi, we will be happy to meet you and answer your questions!

See you in Moscow!

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:57:54 PM

Snovio team is excited to participate in Russian blockchain week that will be held on October 26-28 in Moscow
If you will be attending this conference don't forget to stop by to say hi, we will be happy to meet you and answer your questions!

See you in Moscow!

nice update . hope to see more after that conference.

when is the pre sale by the way? how about the ico date?
nikobon

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:33:49 PM

Do you guys have the video of the webinar that you held recebtly? I nmissed it and would like to watch it if it's available somewhere
evilscoop

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:45:10 PM

I am confused by the post above  Roll Eyes the dates are different now, right? It was an old post and dates should have been corrected?

https://medium.com/@ico_snovio/snovio-token-sale-postponing-to-october-31-f2ef9c484b85

You should read this article about this delay and what was the reasons behind. I hope this will be helpful for you to understand what is correct date of this ICO.

I think sooner than later all countries will start regulating crypto market and only few countries (Switzerland) will stay relatively free. Eventually, only decentralised exchanges will survive. Noone can close them.
tbc

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:08:48 PM

I think sooner than later all countries will start regulating crypto market and only few countries (Switzerland) will stay relatively free. Eventually, only decentralised exchanges will survive. Noone can close them.

I agree about the exchanges, but the main issue is the new ICOs right? Chinese government attempts to control ICOs which are more important than trading itself. If the project can't make successful ICO than it won't be on any exchanges at all. It won't fly, as they say.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:34:56 AM

Do you guys have the video of the webinar that you held recebtly? I nmissed it and would like to watch it if it's available somewhere

Hi nikobon, here is the youtube link to the webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFaUjseWK_k

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Snovio_ICO

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:52:47 AM

See you in Moscow!

The pre-sale is live now! To join it, please follow the instructions - https://goo.gl/xFRRAe
The ICO starts on October, 31

Surely  Smiley Here it is https://youtu.be/iFaUjseWK_k

Question to the devs: could Bitclave, the decentralized search engine, theoretically build a system like Snovio on top of their protocol? Do you know if that is possible?

Would it be possible that someone from the team answers this question? I would like to understand if Snovio is similar to Bitclave but more specific because of the focus on lead generation.

We don't know the system how this project finds data so we can't tell anything about it

XOOMBOX

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:10:40 AM

See you in Moscow!

The pre-sale is live now! To join it, please follow the instructions - https://goo.gl/xFRRAe

thanks for your quick reply.  what is the soft cap in the ico dev? any details for that please
nikobon

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:55:14 PM

See you in Moscow!

The pre-sale is live now! To join it, please follow the instructions - https://[Suspicious link removed]/xFRRAe

thanks for your quick reply.  what is the soft cap in the ico dev? any details for that please

If I am not mistaken, soft cap is $5 million
mk941

Activity: 123

To the moon

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:33:30 PM

See you in Moscow!

The pre-sale is live now! To join it, please follow the instructions - https://[Suspicious link removed]/xFRRAe

Hmm, I only saw $15 million on their site. It's a hard cap.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:32:13 AM

See you in Moscow!

$5 million is correct. You can find it in their white paper. $15 million is the hard cap.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:24:38 AM

The ICO date is coming closer Smiley I am curious whether this is one of those ICOs selling out within just a few hours. The team has done a lot in preparation for such an event.
Snovio_ICO

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 12:58:44 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - Snovio project was listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/snovio

Wow, Thank you!

See you in Moscow!

$5 million is correct. You can find it in their white paper. $15 million is the hard cap.

We decided to remove the softcap as we are the ready working project so there's no need in the minimal sum.
The softcap is necessary when the project is only "a plan" and need a particular amount of money to be launched.

nexsto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:15:36 PM

just a few days away ico will start hopefully this project is one of the ICO project that can sell out token in just a few hours, good luck.
nikobon

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:54:13 PM

Hi nikobon, here is the youtube link to the webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFaUjseWK_k

Thanks! You should probably put this video on your website or something :-) Maybe I missed it, but how much will pay-as-you-go plan cost?
miTgiB

Activity: 251

Du hast

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:19:32 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

Wow, Thank you!

See you in Moscow!

We decided to remove the softcap as we are the ready working project so there's no need in the minimal sum.
The softcap is necessary when the project is only "a plan" and need a particular amount of money to be launched.

That makes perfect sense! Too many project now collection millions of dollars and they don't even have MVP. By the way, I am using your Chrome extension and it is really good! Thanks and good luck!
sylwt

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:26:44 PM

Hi. Guys, let's say I want to contribute a lead. How does this process look? Do I have to login somewhere and make something? Or I simply browse any websites and data gets collected automatically?
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:19:14 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

Wow, Thank you!

See you in Moscow!

That makes perfect sense! Too many project now collection millions of dollars and they don't even have MVP. By the way, I am using your Chrome extension and it is really good! Thanks and good luck!

Is the Chrome extension also good for private people or is it only useful for companies?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: