Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PhilsCurrency [PHILS]- [NOVA LISTED] [SCRYPT] [POW]  (Read 13604 times)
PhilsCurrency (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:44:06 PM

no block source on wallet ! what's wrong dev ? how to solve this out ?

Wallets are syncing perfectly fine, it depends on the internet speed and system specs, wait for the wallet to sync!

Digiwage | Decentralized Freelance Platform  |  Join Our Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer  | Coinmarketcap  |  CryptoBridge | CREX24MN Zone | Masternodes.online  |  Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
espalhacartas

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:00:49 PM

Dev, we really need more exchanges for this great coin.

Already listed in Novaexchange witch is good...but...

Yobit seems to me a bad, a really BAD choice!!!

Cryptopia is the road to go, or maybe, try to list it in Livecoin!!
Federiko

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:50:24 AM

DEV! Wallet is not synchronized for more than 24 hours. The last block 27630 was 2017-09-28 11:48. What happened? When will be fixed?
Drk_alien

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:26:55 AM

I guess no dev here!
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 07:48:26 PM

seems like someone left the pool at 530 difficulty, i have tried to move the blocks a bit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer  | Coinmarketcap  |  CryptoBridge | CREX24MN Zone | Masternodes.online  |  Telegram
Federiko

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:05:04 AM

Wallet is not synchronized again... Stuck on October, 01, 2017... Sad Angry
Federiko

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:31:01 PM

And in response - silence...
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 09:12:51 AM

As you all know Proof of Work network depends on how miners verify blocks by mining them, it does not depend on dev team alone, we are trying to keep the network running but its also equally dependent on the users of Philscurrency as well

herma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:48:40 PM

As you all know Proof of Work network depends on how miners verify blocks by mining them, it does not depend on dev team alone, we are trying to keep the network running but its also equally dependent on the users of Philscurrency as well

Hi dev. We have no chat channels. If so please tell me: slack, discord, telegram.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:50:53 PM

It seems PhilsCurrency needs more miners now so that blocks will continue to move? PHILS wallet got stuck at block 27636. What could be the best solution for this? The blocks should be moving to keep it alive. It just says "No block source available". Guys, we need to keep this alive!
Drk_alien

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:33:25 PM

Apparently nobody cares about this currency. ( mostly devs )
I don't understand why the dif wasn't set to be calculated after each block ?!
ddhanwar001

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:12:06 AM

This is a scam. Will be going down 1 satosi. & after that it will be dead forever. Sell all coins & save your money.
Drk_alien

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:17:01 PM

Just make a hardfork and set the diff to be set on each block.
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 12:07:22 AM

This is a scam. Will be going down 1 satosi. & after that it will be dead forever. Sell all coins & save your money.

Before you declare a coin as scam, do you even know how the proof-of-work functions?

Once a block-chain is launched, nobody owns it not even the devs, the network is supposed to be maintained by the users including devs to keep blocks moving and help with confirmations by mining, and the reward you get is in the form of PHILS

The reason for the issues we have now is that miners keep bringing up the difficulty, mine when its easy and leave the network at a higher difficulty which makes it difficult to mine anymore, we are still trying our best to move the block-chain appropriately

HarryPorter

Activity: 604
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:24:10 AM

Before you declare a coin as scam, do you even know how the proof-of-work functions?

Once a block-chain is launched, nobody owns it not even the devs, the network is supposed to be maintained by the users including devs to keep blocks moving and help with confirmations by mining, and the reward you get is in the form of PHILS

The reason for the issues we have now is that miners keep bringing up the difficulty, mine when its easy and leave the network at a higher difficulty which makes it difficult to mine anymore, we are still trying our best to move the block-chain appropriately

before you ask anybody about proof-of-work, you should learn something by your self about PREMINE, and is it worth to say community anything about it...
for example why there is 12000000 PHILS mined by you (Phils addy: PifZYxHJWKNbjwqVqb3qA9t2N4LiMArCcq )  and you did not make any statement about it.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 12:38:53 AM

We wanted to use the premine to initiate the blockchain by distributing half the premine among users, other half for the servers and website expenses so as to establish a stronger network at the beginning, but once the coin was out in the market we saw all the coin-holders desperate to sell them off and we stopped giving away as it was affecting the market a lot

We again had plans to distribute as planned after integrating POS, but being on bitcoin core 10.0 got us lot of issues with headers

Apparently nobody cares about this currency. ( mostly devs )
I don't understand why the dif wasn't set to be calculated after each block ?!

We have not been quite active on the forum because we are so busy trying all kinds of upgrades to make it easier for the block-chain to handle lack of efficient miners, we were working on integrating Proof-of-stake over the existing Proof-of work, but our coin being one among the very few coins using bitcoin core 10.0 version, we are facing header issues when we hard-fork to a hybrid POW/POS due to change of the block indexing patterns from bitcoin core 10.0 onward

But we are trying out every option out there to add on the top of POW for Phlscurrency

Taking all the feedback and seeing the practical issues with the current difficulty re targeting, yes there might be a hard-fork pretty soon

Also we have another announcement coming up soon, may be after we are done with the hard-fork, or earlier, stay tuned for that

Do not expect the devs to post random stuff just to keep the thread active, we have made sure we answer every relevant question we ever had, we are tied up in so much already to bring an update to Philscurrency

And one last word, yes blocks are moving now, wallets should all have synced by now!

kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 12:58:36 AM

Thank you dev. I see now as I opened teh wallet it synchronizes and now it is up to date. Guy's no worries no more. Let dev team do their job as they make PHILS a hybrid cryptocurrency by integrating PoS to it soon. It is a positive development. Okay thanks again developer team.
zzwensel11

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:23:28 PM

My wallet was stuck for a few days and today jumped to block 27643 (17 hours ago) and seems stuck again. Others are synching right now?

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
Drk_alien

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:17:52 PM

Basicly we want to know few things:
1. Are you gonna leave the project or the project will move on no matter what ?
2. Are we gonna see new blocks each day in the near future?
3. Can we help somehow ?
4. You know that you MUST be somehow active ( forum atm ) in order to keep away the FUD ?

Thanks.
ps: i like the project.
Dedewahyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:00:40 AM

My wallet was stuck for a few days and today jumped to block 27643 (17 hours ago) and seems stuck again. Others are synching right now?

yes me too, how to solve this issue?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: