Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 50000 Unique Visits To Your Site For 5$ Only  (Read 1056 times)
ayman20068 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Never start what you can't finish

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:47:42 AM

-Traffic aims to improve alexa ranks or generate site traffic, Will be real human visitors with 24 hours unique ips

-Visits ranges will be between 10 to 15 seconds per visits

-Traffic will be provided via cashons.com

-Traffic will be worldwide visitors with bulk of traffic being from USA & Europe

-You will get a https://goo.gl/ link for tracking stats of your ad to verify the delivered visits

-Price per 50000 visits is 5$ ( You can spread the visits over time duration or get them all in few days choice is yours )

-If you want a test package you can order 10000 visits for 1$ only at start to test the provided traffic

-Payment methods accepted are paypal & payza & perfectmoney & bitcoin ( any altcoins )

-Buyer will be covering any payment processor fees

> Proof of previously delivered packages :

> For any questions feel free to ask here or via PM

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:57:35 AM

-Traffic aims to improve alexa ranks or generate site traffic, Will be real human visitors with 24 hours unique ips

-Visits ranges will be between 10 to 15 seconds per visits

-Traffic will be provided via cashons.com

-Traffic will be worldwide visitors with bulk of traffic being from USA & Europe

-You will get a https://goo.gl/ link for tracking stats of your ad to verify the delivered visits

-Price per 50000 visits is 5$ ( You can spread the visits over time duration or get them all in few days choice is yours )

-If you want a test package you can order 10000 visits for 1$ only at start to test the provided traffic

-Payment methods accepted are paypal & payza & perfectmoney & bitcoin ( any altcoins )

-Buyer will be covering any payment processor fees

> Proof of previously delivered packages :

> For any questions feel free to ask here or via PM

Not here to be a cunt,But I know this guy from another forum and he was kind enough to give me a free test of his traffic so here's my review:
I strongly believe that his traffic is from bots.Why?Because I got banned on a program when I sent the traffic to.I also think that the visits don't truly come from 'cashons.com' he probably set up the bot to send fake referrer traffic.In another words I don't recommend using that kind of traffic for signups/affiliates/ranking/adnetwork boosts.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:59:36 AM

So you are very confident on providing real human visits to any link? Well i wish to ask what type of links you are allowing visits to, can it be a shortened link also?
If yes,then i would like to have a trial pack as a vouch. Finding all your traffic real and unique,i may buy many packages later.

sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:27:06 AM

Can I have a vouch for your service? I need traffic pretty often and regularly but would like to test your service for few days before I can decide. I would have paid $1 for 10,000 but considering the transaction fee, it won't be worth it.
By the by will you be drip feeding the 50K visitors over a certain period?
ayman20068 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:18:24 PM

Not here to be a cunt,But I know this guy from another forum and he was kind enough to give me a free test of his traffic so here's my review:
I strongly believe that his traffic is from bots.Why?Because I got banned on a program when I sent the traffic to.I also think that the visits don't truly come from 'cashons.com' he probably set up the bot to send fake referrer traffic.In another words I don't recommend using that kind of traffic for signups/affiliates/ranking/adnetwork boosts.

Interesting reply, Now lets post the details :

1- It would have been better if you posted this in same forum you ordered the trial on which is emoneyspace.com but you choose to post your reply here where details can't be verified by anyone but we shall let that pass

2- Here's your pm regarding the demo :

And here's my reply

You wanted to advertise the following link :
http://www.rotate4all.com/ptp/promote-80920

And asked for 100 to 200 visits, But because i was late in replying you and i considered possibility of you being a future customer i made it 2000 visits as a preview

This is the tracking link i provided you :
https://goo.gl/#analytics/goo.gl/fUQi33/all_time

The reason your account got suspended isn't because of bots or fake traffic it's simply because the site you promoted doesn't accept traffic from cell phones and part of our traffic is from cell phones, You should have checked and notified me about that and i would have disabled your ad from being displayed in forums from which we get mobile traffic to our site and so to yours

I only took 1 look at the site terms to discover that
https://www.rotate4all.com/ptp/terms

So mistake is yours nothing on us

Finally we clearly stat that our traffic aims to boost alexa rank because when you offer 50k visits for 5$ you don't expect each user to view the 10 seconds or 15 seconds ads fully

So you are very confident on providing real human visits to any link? Well i wish to ask what type of links you are allowing visits to, can it be a shortened link also?
If yes,then i would like to have a trial pack as a vouch. Finding all your traffic real and unique,i may buy many packages later.

If the site allows your ad to be displayed in a frame then yes you can advertise with us
Simply visit this link :
http://cashons.com/index.php?view=click

And you will see our advertised ads, When you click any a new tab opens with timer in top frame and advertised site in bottom frame

You can order the 1$ back as trial and if not delivered you get your money back

Can I have a vouch for your service? I need traffic pretty often and regularly but would like to test your service for few days before I can decide. I would have paid $1 for 10,000 but considering the transaction fee, it won't be worth it.

As stated the buyer would be covering payment processor fees so you can try the 1$ package and cover the fees

Traffic can be splitted over multiple days or sites up to you no problem, But once ad activated it can't be disabled again

Finally our traffic will appear on your google analytics and any tracking method you like to use because it's real visitors traffic

Kind regards
ayman

ayman20068 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 01:00:41 PM

Bump  Smiley

Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:07:34 AM

it's nice to see such a good and cheap service. I am interested to try your service. But I have one more doubt. All your traffic comes from mobile ? is there any vouch available for your service? If it's good I will  get your service and will write a honest review about it.  can you pm me the details.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ayman20068 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 01:42:35 PM

it's nice to see such a good and cheap service. I am interested to try your service. But I have one more doubt. All your traffic comes from mobile ? is there any vouch available for your service? If it's good I will  get your service and will write a honest review about it.  can you pm me the details.

Hello, No not all our traffic is provided from mobile, We provide traffic from multiple platforms so it's not limited to PCs it includes mobile as well, Ratio of our mobile traffic to main traffic is 1 to 6 so it's not all mobile

Regarding the vouch our traffic been sold in multiple forums
Example : https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,433893.0.html

If you like you can test the 1$ test package and it would be delivered in 2 days max then you can post your review

Kind regards
ayman

Aveatrex

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:44:24 PM

Interesting reply, Now lets post the details :

1- It would have been better if you posted this in same forum you ordered the trial on which is emoneyspace.com but you choose to post your reply here where details can't be verified by anyone but we shall let that pass

2- Here's your pm regarding the demo :

And here's my reply

You wanted to advertise the following link :
http://www.rotate4all.com/ptp/promote-80920

And asked for 100 to 200 visits, But because i was late in replying you and i considered possibility of you being a future customer i made it 2000 visits as a preview

This is the tracking link i provided you :
https://goo.gl/#analytics/goo.gl/fUQi33/all_time

The reason your account got suspended isn't because of bots or fake traffic it's simply because the site you promoted doesn't accept traffic from cell phones and part of our traffic is from cell phones, You should have checked and notified me about that and i would have disabled your ad from being displayed in forums from which we get mobile traffic to our site and so to yours

I only took 1 look at the site terms to discover that
https://www.rotate4all.com/ptp/terms

So mistake is yours nothing on us

Finally we clearly stat that our traffic aims to boost alexa rank because when you offer 50k visits for 5$ you don't expect each user to view the 10 seconds or 15 seconds ads fully

If the site allows your ad to be displayed in a frame then yes you can advertise with us
Simply visit this link :
http://cashons.com/index.php?view=click

And you will see our advertised ads, When you click any a new tab opens with timer in top frame and advertised site in bottom frame

You can order the 1$ back as trial and if not delivered you get your money back

As stated the buyer would be covering payment processor fees so you can try the 1$ package and cover the fees

Traffic can be splitted over multiple days or sites up to you no problem, But once ad activated it can't be disabled again

Finally our traffic will appear on your google analytics and any tracking method you like to use because it's real visitors traffic

Kind regards
ayman

Do you think I'm dumb?That website doesn't ban you for mobile traffic,it only doesn't count that kind of traffic.I'm sure you are using bots and the traffic is not coming from cashons.com.
That website gave me the reason why they banned me.

You obviously used a bot or traffic exchange that send traffic with fake referrer (cashons.com) that website is dead anyways there is no way you can deliver that much organic traffic from it.
Everyone,be careful using this traffic it won't help your website grow it will only grow your alexa ranking(not sure about it) and you will get banned if using an adnetwork on your website.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ayman20068 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 02:12:20 PM

Do you think I'm dumb?That website doesn't ban you for mobile traffic,it only doesn't count that kind of traffic.I'm sure you are using bots and the traffic is not coming from cashons.com.

You obviously used a bot or traffic exchange that send traffic with fake referrer (cashons.com) that website is dead anyways there is no way you can deliver that much organic traffic from it.
Everyone,be careful using this traffic it won't help your website grow it will only grow your alexa ranking(not sure about it) and you will get banned if using an adnetwork on your website.

I don't think you are dumb, I just know you have no idea what you are talking about and this is the worst type actually :

1- You asked for a review in emoneyspace.com forum, So you can post your claims there as any of my clients in that forum will reply you but here with no orders yet it will be one word against other

2- If you are so sure of what you claim then i have a good solution for you to solve that itch once and for all

We can do a small test, You choose any escrow service here in forum and each of us deposit 50$ with that person and you provide any link of your choice with any reputable tracking method like google anayltics or bing analytics or site which can record visit durations and ips and i will deliver the 50000 package to it and the escrow manager will be the one checking that, If my traffic is fake or not delivered then you can take the 50$ i deposited with the escrow service and i will close this thread for good, If traffic is delivered then i will take the 50$ you deposited and you reply to this thread that you don't know anything about online traffic

So wanna proceed with this deal ?

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:11:59 PM

Hey op i do not understand the above term..care to explain and how long does it take for traffic to be delivered,can you have traffic delivered in a predetermined time frame and do you also offer adsense safe traffic ?
ayman20068 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:25:35 PM

Hey op i do not understand the above term..care to explain and how long does it take for traffic to be delivered,can you have traffic delivered in a predetermined time frame and do you also offer adsense safe traffic ?

Hello, The terms mean that main purpose of our traffic will be to improve site alexa rank and traffic stats, The part of generating leads or sales isn't guaranteed as our traffic is ptc driven so if you want signups or leads we offer that via another part which is paid to signup feature or offerwalls in which you can set a custom job for our site members and they get paid to perform it, like joining your site, ...etc but price for that isn't same as our current package

With first purchase we can deliver up to 5000 visitors daily, In next orders we can provide 10000 or 20000 visitors daily, The reason is we give priority to our returning clients , So if you ordered this package we can deliver it in 10 days first time and in 5 days if you ordered again

Currently as our traffic is provided from ptc sites then we don't recommend using it on adsense sites as google doesn't like ptc traffic much, But in future we will offer social networks traffic which will be adsense safe as it's driven from facebook groups and twitter directly so wont be ptc traffic

Kind regards
ayman

Aveatrex

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:13:47 PM

I don't think you are dumb, I just know you have no idea what you are talking about and this is the worst type actually :

1- You asked for a review in emoneyspace.com forum, So you can post your claims there as any of my clients in that forum will reply you but here with no orders yet it will be one word against other

2- If you are so sure of what you claim then i have a good solution for you to solve that itch once and for all

We can do a small test, You choose any escrow service here in forum and each of us deposit 50$ with that person and you provide any link of your choice with any reputable tracking method like google anayltics or bing analytics or site which can record visit durations and ips and i will deliver the 50000 package to it and the escrow manager will be the one checking that, If my traffic is fake or not delivered then you can take the 50$ i deposited with the escrow service and i will close this thread for good, If traffic is delivered then i will take the 50$ you deposited and you reply to this thread that you don't know anything about online traffic

So wanna proceed with this deal ?
Oh wow,I wasn't expecting this answer.First of all,this is gambling.I don't gamble,it's against my religion (I"m muslim and proud of).
Second,I don't need to prove anything to you;I think that what I said above is enough to say that your traffic ain't legit.An escrow won't recognize fake traffic from organic one anyways.
I'm still saying,Becareful with this dealer.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ayman20068 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 09:28:04 PM

Oh wow,I wasn't expecting this answer.First of all,this is gambling.I don't gamble,it's against my religion (I"m muslim and proud of).
Second,I don't need to prove anything to you;I think that what I said above is enough to say that your traffic ain't legit.An escrow won't recognize fake traffic from organic one anyways.

So you have a claim with no proof and when i challenge you to verify it you run, See as i told you kids who don't know anything are good at talking only, This isn't a gamble because a gamble depends on luck but this challenge doesn't

So with all your experience online please post the valid method which you accept to verify the fake from organic traffic and will apply it to prove you are wrong

If all what you will say will include just words then your claims are are fake and you are probably sent by someone who is threatened by my service to ruin this thread, therefore either provide valid proof your claims including not just a screen shot from a site you got suspended at for whatever reason and you taking it on us, Or i'll report your replies to moderators to do the needed actions

Aveatrex

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:35:36 PM

So you have a claim with no proof and when i challenge you to verify it you run, See as i told you kids who don't know anything are good at talking only, This isn't a gamble because a gamble depends on luck but this challenge doesn't

So with all your experience online please post the valid method which you accept to verify the fake from organic traffic and will apply it to prove you are wrong

If all what you will say will include just words then your claims are are fake and you are probably sent by someone who is threatened by my service to ruin this thread, therefore either provide valid proof your claims including not just a screen shot from a site you got suspended at for whatever reason and you taking it on us, Or i'll report your replies to moderators to do the needed actions
I have all the proofs that your traffic is fake.Dude no one can force me to take a challenge.I don't have anything to prove to you,and these tricks you are doing to fool people,I know them way before you got born.
First,how can you explain that the website banned me for fake traffic?
If we take a look at the stats https://goo.gl/#analytics/goo.gl/fUQi33/all_time we can clearly see that some visitors used "Macintosh" OS.This is how Macintosh looks like,https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macintosh who the hell is still using this kind of computers on 2017?Only bots/traffic exchange are able to fake traffic source including OS,Browser,Referrer.
I'm done talking with you.You can report it to mods,I'm not afraid since I'm not doing anything against the rules I'm just warning people and reviewing your service as any customer have the ENTIRE right to do.Good bye

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ayman20068 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 10:53:58 PM

I have all the proofs that your traffic is fake.Dude no one can force me to take a challenge.I don't have anything to prove to you,and these tricks you are doing to fool people,I know them way before you got born.
First,how can you explain that the website banned me for fake traffic?
If we take a look at the stats https://goo.gl/#analytics/goo.gl/fUQi33/all_time we can clearly see that some visitors used "Macintosh" OS.This is how Macintosh looks like,https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macintosh who the hell is still using this kind of computers on 2017?Only bots/traffic exchange are able to fake traffic source including OS,Browser,Referrer.
I'm done talking with you.You can report it to mods,I'm not afraid since I'm not doing anything against the rules I'm just warning people and reviewing your service as any customer have the ENTIRE right to do.Good bye

You are seriously a kid with no knowledge at all

1- I'm running my site since 2010 probably by that time you were still sucking your fingers
2- If you know as much as you think in google it tracks mac os as macintosh, which is the operating system used by apple based computers, for your knowledge not everyone uses windows like you think, some are using mac os and linux because they prefer it better, so if you don't know mac os then you just are brainless
3- If traffic is fake then why would i put effort to fake traffic for a demo link including multiple os, browsers ? this is the same link you advertised why would i put such effort in a demo link ?
4- The site could have banned you for multiple reasons, Did you contact them and asked for any proof instead of being stupid and claiming it's related to us, Can you provide any valid proof from them that our traffic is fake and it's reason you are banned by them

Last thing, my advice to you is to try to understand what you say before saying it, because trust me you know nothing

Done with this useless conversation with you as well, People here see what i offer and they can vouch for it

ayman20068 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 08:13:25 AM

Bump  Smiley

Lounadolcy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:06:11 AM

Real visitor or only bots using some proxies ?
ayman20068 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 10:28:51 AM

Real visitor or only bots using some proxies ?

Hello, All are real visitors, You will be able to track traffic on google analytics including user country, browser, operating system, visit duration

Kind regards
ayman

ayman20068 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:31:32 PM

Bump  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: