Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im new here, please no bully, I want to learn  (Read 411 times)
rnrador (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:13:54 AM

So I'm a new member and I dont know how things work

Last week I ask a friend on how to earn bitcoin on the internet cause thats how he earn money and he said join here (bitcointalk.org) so I did, now the problem is that I dont know how to earn I started on faucet bitcoin sites and earn a few bits and I also found out about the 'investment' sites which he said
that its not good cause im just wasting time.

He later said that i should join "sig campaings" to earn bitcoin faster the problem is i dont know how, PLS HELP!

•QUESTIONS•
1. how?
2. you need to be an old member? or a brand new member can join on sig campains too?
3. how do I "lvl up" my account?
4. what is constructive posts?

please leave a comment, any comment would be deeply appreciated.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:20:47 AM

For starters, your topic is in the wrong thread, you should post in the Beginner's section. Also, you can read some rules here about joining a Signature Campaign. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3833

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:25:56 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 03:37:15 AM by mjglqw

•QUESTIONS•
1. how?
2. you need to be an old member? or a brand new member can join on sig campains too?

1. You can look at the list of signature campaigns here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0  You basically apply in the campaign's thread if
      the campaign is currently open and you have the minimum rank needed.
2. Some campaigns require certain minimum ranks, some don't. You need to be atleast a Jr. Member (30 Activity) to join a campaign.
3. Basically you need to post twice every single day to get your activity up the fastest. For more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
4. Posts that makes sense, posts that actually helpful or contribute to the topic/discussion. If you don't know much about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, I
      suggest doing alot of reading. Signature Campaign managers can easily kick you out if you post alot of nonsense or if your posts aren't constructive
      enough.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 04:02:43 AM

Welcome to Bitcoin and the forum!

I agree with everything said thus far and I can appreciate your curiosity and ambition.

I do want to offer one thought that most poeple with posts such as yours seem to forget. Bitcoin is just currency. It's a phenomenal thing, but it's just currency. The coolest thing about that is that if you want to earn it you can simply by (1) asking anyone you do work for to pay you in money OR (2) taking what you earn form work in whatever currency it is and using it to buy bitcoin.

Those two things are (seriously) the fastest way to earn bitcoin.

If you want to earn bitcoin fast you should think about what you can do to earn the most money per hour, day, week, etc...and then do that more often or better.

Good luck to you.
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:45:25 AM

(1) How to join a signature campaign? Just go to this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 Look through the list and find a signature campaign that you can join. Click on the signature campaign in the list. This will redirect you to the main thread of that signature campaign. Follow the instructions on that thread and post to earn money.
(2) Do you need to be an “old” member? No, there is one campaign that accepts newbies and it is open. This is the link to its main thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1560376 As you can see, it does not pay very well. If you want to get paid good rates, yes you do need to rank up.
(3) How do I level up my account? This is simple. All you have to do is post on the forum. Every time you post you it gets counted on your profile. A small time after the post, you also earn 1 activity. You can earn a maximum of 14 activity a fortnight unless your account has potential.
(4) What is a constructive post? A constructive post is basically a post that is not spam and actually adds to the discussion or answers the OP’s question. Most people argue that a constructive post needs to have a minimum length, but I think that quality beats quantity any day.

For further guidelines regarding joining and participating in a signature campaign, I would refer you to this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:53:26 AM

So I'm a new member and I dont know how things work

Last week I ask a friend on how to earn bitcoin on the internet cause thats how he earn money and he said join here (bitcointalk.org) so I did, now the problem is that I dont know how to earn I started on faucet bitcoin sites and earn a few bits and I also found out about the 'investment' sites which he said
that its not good cause im just wasting time.

He later said that i should join "sig campaings" to earn bitcoin faster the problem is i dont know how, PLS HELP!

•QUESTIONS•
1. how?

please leave a comment, any comment would be deeply appreciated.

There is a topic pined. Named "Newbies - Read before posting" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0
Check it out, read it careful and you'll find all answer to questions those you are interested in
Hope it will help
Good luck

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:04:55 PM

You don't need to be an old member to join campaigns you just need at least 30 activities (30 days) to join a campaign.
You need to post every single day.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:18:57 AM

Hi brother,
I was newbie at the time, but i, m lucky to have a friend that help me to undrstand what bitcoin is and how to earn,
For my experience   i never stop asking him, it sound fussy and embracing but it works,
I began with joining social media campaign because it, s the easy way to do than signature campaign.
Never give up, read some topics as often as you can,  that really help you.
And keep posting, your rank will be up depends on how many activity you make.
Good luck!

soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:53:15 AM

im a newbie in here. still reading a lot and learn many thing that i totally dont know. but time to time i learn i will gain some knowledge
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:38:51 AM

You said that your friend told you to earn in bitcointalk, than you already have a friend, then why you not asking him in detail. Actually, in front of PC anyone explain you very well, we are only telling you, but finally you should search himself with sensationally then i bet you, after 6 months you would be have good earning from bitcointalk.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: