Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:59:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google, Amazon & Facebook  (Read 1791 times)
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:00:23 PM

its look interest if google / facebook / amazon will plan own cryptocurrency
amazon could make own cryptocurrency

Not only amazon Google and Facebook also can do some big investments in this amazing cryptocurrency because after bitcoin hitting 4000$ all world is watching this and thinking to do some hope this could be game changer for this anonymous world and we have some big whales in near future with big amounts
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:26:18 PM

What Google, Amazon, Facebook and other giants are planning towards cryptocurrencies?

For sure these monsters are not just watching the crypto phenomenon, they are already tracking their altcoins/startups to play the game and have a big cut in this industry. It would be interesting to know what are those projects that are more juicy to them!

Perhaps Siacoin is one of the target projects?

Google backed ripple team
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:49:02 PM

i dont think they will make their own cryptocurrency, blockchain aim to decentration, these giants are the biggest centration, how will they do the work against themselves

gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:07:43 PM

I don't think it would be appealing if they make their own cryptocurrency as I suspect they would not give up control. Sure, they would be building their centralize stuff for payments, meh... already have paypal and others. In my opinion, It would be beneficial for them to partner with a blockchain project.

You got the point. These companies would never release a decentralized currency and payment system, they want their own method like Google wallet.

For the investment part, instead, they could have already invested large amount of money in Bitcoin or other cryptocoins as well. Just to make profit and diversify their portfolio.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:26:20 PM

I really don't think it's that big of a deal to them right now. In the future it might be but I think that just because of where we are and what we're focused on is where everything is cryptocurrency. There's a few groups on Facebook actually more than a few groups, but you have to know what you're looking for and go out there and purposely find them. The same things pretty much true for most of the social networks I've noticed.
suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:46:04 PM

I think these monsters will not jump directly, so many risk and can disrupt altcoin balance, maybe they just support it, like Alibaba that support hero tokens in south east asian market

justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:31:36 PM

They don't have to create a cryptocurrency or token to take part in this industry. I am sure that we will see companies like google and facebook is acquiring companies in this industry in a decade.

8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:55:50 PM

its look interest if google / facebook / amazon will plan own cryptocurrency
amazon could make own cryptocurrency

Not only amazon Google and Facebook also can do some big investments in this amazing cryptocurrency because after bitcoin hitting 4000$ all world is watching this and thinking to do some hope this could be game changer for this anonymous world and we have some big whales in near future with big amounts

yeahh amazon can make project with e-commerce platform, I think it will interest more investors. because we know that amazon have big brand and big community

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:37:30 AM

now on google so many good site sites what we make there must be and facebook so banya friend associated with bitcointalk.
muraqaba

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:41:05 AM

Grin think nothing.. heare someone told me google and amazon have a look in crypto but dont see any news

google is a small backer of ripple.
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:46:31 AM

What Google, Amazon, Facebook and other giants are planning towards cryptocurrencies?

For sure these monsters are not just watching the crypto phenomenon, they are already tracking their altcoins/startups to play the game and have a big cut in this industry. It would be interesting to know what are those projects that are more juicy to them!

I see no reason they would take any altcoin which unknown source code to them, chance their team going to just house coding themself.
hardworkinfamilyman

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 03:59:02 AM

Discovered a number of ex Google employees have entered the crypto space - the development team for WeTrust (TRST) includes a couple of guys who were deep in at Google. They are working towards a finance model for banking services to be used in the mainstream which utilises the ancient concept of the trusted circle for those without traditional banking access points.  I think the Indian, Chinese and Viet market will go crazy for this.  Think of “village banking”.  Reading between the lines I could speculate that the Dev team may have retained links and/or may even be working in league with the tech giant, Google, but there is no proof yet. I hesitate to even mention it.

I’m adding it to my Asian collection (NEO, Qtum, XEM and OMG)
greyeye

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:12:54 AM

not sure why these companies need a crypto currency when they're already public listed companies and have quite a valued public listed stocks.
It is possible they're already operating Blockchain technology, but more likely most would be within their private network run or backend for distributed computing.

Cryptocurrencies were about breaking down the borders, nations, and transfer value p2p, well its more than just that. But for these large companies, what problem will crypto solve for them?
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:18:45 AM

I dont see any news about they want start own crypto or invest in exist coin.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:48:37 AM

I see no reason they would take any altcoin which unknown source code to them, chance their team going to just house coding themself.
Systematically if they will have a coin and an ICO some of the services might have a payment s in token or in bitcoins and i think there's no need for thatbecause in advertisements like on facebook ang messenger they can earn on it and by running their program and i think thats too much for them to earn .They must improve their security and uses.

mnmnmn

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:55:03 AM

they have no reason to make a cryptocurrency. They like their centralized control...
NRF

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:00:00 AM

Grin have google have interest on stellar.. amazon on hero token..
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:04:43 AM

Sia coin can indeed be said to have a function that they can count on. Especially at this time the amount of data that should be stored in the media cloud drive so much. and any increase in digital technology impacts the larger the resulting file. does not rule out the possibility. They glanced at the coin.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:25:02 AM

I think it would be devastating for traditional stockholders. Imagine Facebook would launch such a coin. I would indeed surge ver quickly questioning small stockholders if it is not better to invest in that coin than in traditional Facebook stock. A major shift would happen though.

Yes I think there would be conflict of interest if they choose to make their own coin because they already have stocks. What if their stockholders chose to shift their investments in coins and sell their stocks so stock price will go down which would be a disadvantage to them as well. Maybe they are already investing in crypto but it is not revealed to the public since being billionaires, they should protect their assets and one way is to diversify investments to reduce the risk and investing in bitcoin or other crypto that has potential is one of the ideal investment since its price is climbing year after year.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
izumaki

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:48:25 AM

Huh Tongue Roll Eyes those guys have enough money that dey don't need crypto to make more money, but for moving money around, i think crypto currency is the way forward.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: