Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people left their full-time employment to go into Bitcoin?  (Read 10617 times)
chuitahgn

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:34:01 PM

I think many people have left work full time to go into bitcoin even with me under my own experience back then I was about to leave my full time job for this, but I has canceled it. Now I'm thinking back if I'm going to leave my full time job for bitcoin now maybe I will leave for good because I see more income in bitcoin than my own job
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:47:34 PM

My freind left and he is happy about this. Some day I will do the same thing. Just have to work hard. That's very important to go in a right way.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:35:21 PM

I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

How many people have done this already?

I'm planning to stop working in the office and I want to focus on trading and campaigning in the crypto world. When I earned much in crypto world and see that it can support my family alone, I will definitely stop working in 8-5 job. So I'm ok with your friends' decision. Because being in a crypto world will help you save time like being stuck in heavy traffic. You can earn bitcoin at home, while watching. So having more time with your loved ones, makes you life happier than usual. Smiley
When it comes to leave employment because of bitcoins, I will blindly go for earning in bitcoins. I have seen few people who have left their jobs as they are good at earning bitcoins and they really are making progress in their financial status. If someone has knowledge and all the tactics to make bitcoins, he can leave his employment. It won't do any harm.
Slowhand26

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:25:18 PM

I think you need to balance and consider all before you think of leaving your stable job in exchange of full time "Crypto freelancer". If you have a high rank here (like you sir who posted this topic hehe) and has a lot of different task, I can say you may leave your day job. I can say though I don't have the figure, those respected bounty managers here earn a lot that can cover all his/her expenses. But of course, lets be honest, you can't have a career growth in this industry. I only categorize side job like this as "money growth". That's why in my case, I really want to squeeze my free time doing crypto side job and balance it with my stable job
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:51:47 PM

If the work is worth it, I would not quit, but if the other way round I will also quit. bit coin is rewarding enough if one can make a wise use of it like setting up a business.

Same opinion with me, If I am working in a company with a high paid salary and in higher position, why should I quit. I can still do bitcoin on my break time and off . in that way I still have my fix monthly salary at the same time having an extra iincome in bitcoin.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:14:15 AM

If the work is worth it, I would not quit, but if the other way round I will also quit. bit coin is rewarding enough if one can make a wise use of it like setting up a business.
Fully agree. Some of my friend quit theirs but they didn't believe the job was really good...and earning from btc they get now rather higher.
Yup i agree quitting job is very wrong decision because this bitcoin is to risky to earn or to invest . make sure that if you want to quit yout job make surr your salary or profit here is good and much better high than your permanent job .
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:18:49 AM

we don't know but all we know is that many people left their full time job in order to work on bitcoin why? there are many reasons here are some of it why they choose to leave their full time job in exchange to bitcoin job.

1. You can work through bitcoin even though you didn't have any experience and no matter what is your age.
2. You can earn it anywhere you are, whenever you are all you need is to have internet connection.
3. There are many different ways in order to earn bitcoin.
4. It's a home based meaning you can work in your home. Just need internet connection.
ramsdaj28

Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:34:17 AM

I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

First of all, if ever someone try to convince me to do that, my answer will be NO. I won't leave my full-time job. For others, I think they won't do, either. Unless they are big-time employees (people who own big business), then I think it's not a choice to leave it. Instead, it will be better if they'll try to put up another business related to bitcoin (btc mining, loans, etc.)and make that as their backup source of income.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:54:03 PM

I have no idea in particular but I have known someone who quitted his job to focus in his bit coining career. That’s practical to do since she’s a sales agent and the money she is earning is not that enough for her needs, she actually says that the money that she earned from bitcoin is a lot larger than that of her work. Still I suggest you keep your job and at the same time a lot a time for bitcoin.

poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:26:42 PM

there is no particular requirement in joining bitcoin or entering the cryptocurrency world all you need is patience and hardwork. It doesn’t require anyone to be a pro, an educated as long as you have the idea or knowledge on how bitcoin works you’ll do just fine. When I started bitcoin all I have is my phone, the knowledge and my broadband. And I think it is all you need to start earning.

Hutalar

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:42:26 PM

There aren't really many people who left their jobs for bitcoin. Sure you can earn a lot from bitcoin but there's always the risk of its price going down and I think having a job will be very much better so that you can have financial security.
i think its a time of change because now a days millions of people they are coming to join online jobs because its too hard to find a jobs any where but online jobs are the easy way to find and as well  as you can get a good income specially in community like bitcoin if you search in detail about bitcoin so  in earlier stage bitcoin face alot of challenges but it fight to come back and now the rate of bitcoin is so high its mean there is a chance of
earning a good amount .
StockBet.com

Activity: 322

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 02:49:31 PM

We have, sort of.  Not into Bitcoin, but into our own currency.

surix

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:01:12 PM

It’s a very tempting topic for me, but no, I didn’t quit my job (yet).

I would consider it secure if I can have at least double of my salary as stable income to quite my job, at this moment, not possible to get it from neither trading nor lending.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:07:53 PM

in my point of view it is not a bad decision that they have been made because on bitcoin world they will find so many opportunities to become rich more income than full time employment of job. if they have skill to get big income why not to focused their time into bitcoin related work? my friend on Facebook have done that already and living with trading bitcoin and alternative coin. 

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Flodemaga

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:32:17 PM

If i havent a family and responsabilities to handle all months for sure i would focus into bitcoin earnings, since im able to earn a bit above my current salarie with signature and trading, not all days good but in the general im being able to grow my portfolio all months. I wont risk my financial health to risk all into bitcoin, currently im able to handle my job and be able to do some sucessfull trades, soo this is the best i can do now.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:06:54 PM

Bitcoin related activities can be a full-time employment and it is for many people, there are a lot of companies around bitcoin.

When we make some good money with bitcoin and other cryptos, more than working for other people, it stops to make sense to work there, we can go full on bitcoin investments or begin that project we were always dreaming about but didn't have the money and financial security to do so.

zoho

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:41:38 PM

My friends are working on bitcoin, but not by leaving their job. They earn triple amount of their salary through bitcoin. Some of them are planning to leave their job once they reach their target.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:07:03 PM

My friends are working on bitcoin, but not by leaving their job. They earn triple amount of their salary through bitcoin. Some of them are planning to leave their job once they reach their target.

I got envy with your friends who were able to earn thrice their salary.  I wanted also to have a job like that related with bitcoin.  Well, it is okay to leave their job as long as they are secure enough with their job at bitcoin.  If that is a stable job then it is okay.  But as for me, I will not leave my job as of now considering that I can still balance working with bitcoin and having a day job.
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:08:14 PM

I think it is a bad decision because having a full time job can be more secure for a lifetime. But still it’s on your friend’s perspective, if your friend has skilled and really become successful because of that so his decision was right.  But if I have a full time job I will make bitcoin as side jobs because bitcoin is unpredictable, its price is fluctuating and you don’t know when it will end.
I don’t know how many people leave their job for bitcoin but I know many people who want to be full time and I know someone that will not going to find job after graduation just to focus on bitcoin.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 02:11:27 PM

My Wife she has no job outside and does crypto related activities now full time. She works very hard but she is able to turn around a wage as she has Legendary status here and she does blogging and videos and other bounty activities as well as trading. I am trying to also d the same so I can gradually go from working full time in a Forex office to working full time in a Crypto job from home. I am getting older now and would like to work from home and live a little more relaxed lifestyle at my age.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: