Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people left their full-time employment to go into Bitcoin?  (Read 10617 times)
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:13:27 PM

I knew only one of my previous colleague, He's not the one who introduced BTC to me but I heard he is earning more than double of his salary before and after he left.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:33:53 PM

I may be a new person in the bitcoin industry, but I have known some people who focus on bitcoin / altcoins and decide to leave their jobs, they also recognize that it is a difficult decision, but because income from bitcoin is higher, they prefer to leave their jobs. but if I think leaving the job is not a good idea, because after all we will always need a job, because as we know that bitcoin is still a digital technology test that no one can determine how long will last. it would be nice if both are done in the same way.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:02:47 PM

my brother quit his job because he has a steady and decent income in earning bitcoins. However, he has been doing it for almost 2 years. That being said, quitting your job or not should depend on your knowledge and experience on how to earn bitcoins. You need to analyze the situation. You need to know if your skill and knowledge is capable of generating enough bitcoins to support your daily needs before quitting your job
I talked to a friend about that too; we have a pretty decent goal now which we will mix our business with cryptocurrencies payment because what I'm seeing nowadays is people and businesses. Business is the first of a kind when we did that but and were making a progress in our hometown which even some people here are having glimpse.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:02:10 AM

I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

How many people have done this already?

Really! I believe it is worth the chase and getting financial stability from it. I have a friend already who resigned early this year from a bank job to face the Cryptocurrency Business and specializing in the investment and trading area. I am at the moment learning from him also.
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:45:21 AM

I think that quiting your job for bitcoin is not a good descision much more with full time job with a stable earning rate.In bitcoin,you cant really tell if the price is increasing or when will be the right time to invest and it is very risky.So i will still prefer a full time job.

12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:54:54 AM

I think that quiting your job for bitcoin is not a good descision much more with full time job with a stable earning rate.In bitcoin,you cant really tell if the price is increasing or when will be the right time to invest and it is very risky.So i will still prefer a full time job.

Will me too! it is good that we have regular job now and a regular salary, bitcoin for me is just a sideline or extra income but when the time and I have huge bitcoin saving maybe that's the time I quite my job and invest it with a business plus a bitcoin income and this is great.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:10:46 AM

I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

It depends on your friend if he can work hard in cryptoworld i think he will be successful but i don't recommend quitting to your full-time employment just to focus on bitcoin, just manage your time and you can do it at the same time its hard to get a job again if you lose all in bitcoin.
Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:13:44 AM

agree have a good job still better. Bitcoin doesn't take much time from people. And with profit from bitcoin we can ez find our job we love

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:16:47 AM

It depends on your friend if he can work hard in cryptoworld i think he will be successful but i don't recommend quitting to your full-time employment just to focus on bitcoin, just manage your time and you can do it at the same time its hard to get a job again if you lose all in bitcoin.

I think your friends are earning much more in doing Bitcoin from what they are earning on their full time job that's why they decide to quit their jobs and go full time in Bitcoin. If that's the case, it is a good decision for them. Focus on where you benefit the most and make the mos out of it. If the same thing happens to me, I'll gladly do the same.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:21:01 AM

Decision of giving up profession is not easy especially if you have no enough money or savings in bank. Anyway, if those professionals give it up because of bitcoin finally they have already stored some bitcoin for their daily needs and for their future because in reality in almost employees salary bitcoin can make it double or even triple.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:01:28 AM

i don't have any idea about this because in near me, i know many people which involve in bitcoin world and i see that each of them is still in their jobs and i see that some of them with bitcoin from the beginning. but i think in out there, maybe there is many people which left their full time employment and gets full time in bitcoin world.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:04:47 AM

"How many people left their full-time employment to go into Bitcoin?"

The right problem now with the economic crises is :
"How many people have a full-time employement ?"
That is the reality :-(.
And what job for the futures generations ?
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:08:32 AM

my brother is one among them,who left  their job for bitcoin earning.he found that he can make more money than his regular job of teaching and started local bitcoin exchange.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:35:35 AM

Actually, I am still unemployed. So, I do not know if I would quit my job if I had one to focus on bitcoin. However, if I put myself into that situation, I would not leave my job. First, because working is not only about money, but with the friends you make, the atmosphere of the work, the problems you face, the adventures you make. If you quit your job for bitcoin, I do not think you will enjoy your life.
longml

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:55:39 AM

There are many people who are leaving their work in the real world to concentrate better in bitcoin. They are willing to get out of the best companies just for bitcoin. This is a true bitcoin form. Now everyone has the same opinion that bitcoin can change our lives for ever better.
to378972

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:04:50 AM

My friend, who works full in bitcoin has two people. One of them is that from the beginning bitcoin appears to be seriously pursued. While others just got out of their jobs and would open a drug store from bitcoin. I will also follow them
sonawer

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:10:27 AM

:)I think my main job can become to a hobby for a few years)))) Crypto have so many opportunities
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:16:34 AM

Well for me, I won't advice any one to fully leave their full time business for Bitcoin. Reason is because Bitcoin is not a get rich quick business, it needs learning and mastery. It is best to combine it with your work then if you feel you have learnt and saved enough, then you can leave your work for it fully.
Naughtis

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:23:57 AM

I'll encounter 3 people have left in their full time job just to go into bitcoin one is a security guard one is in call center agent and one is technician in one company i'l ask them why they left in their fulltime one answer its too heavy the job thay they do unlike bitcoin you just up to the internet and surfing in this site and the good it is in this bitcoin you can manage your time. But still now they find new job because the bitcoin is not enough to their families.

loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:11:08 AM

Well for me, I won't advice any one to fully leave their full time business for Bitcoin. Reason is because Bitcoin is not a get rich quick business, it needs learning and mastery. It is best to combine it with your work then if you feel you have learnt and saved enough, then you can leave your work for it fully.
i don't understand what were you said bout 'bitcoin is not a get rich quick business' even every one here state that bitcoin is faster way to get rich. everything have to learn not only bitcoin. let's we pick an example, take participation on bounty you can join in one signature campaign and also Twitter Facebook campaign,  translation bounty,  reddit, blog / media and many else... you can earn big enough income from it.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: