Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:58:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people left their full-time employment to go into Bitcoin?  (Read 10617 times)
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:10:34 AM

The official data is certainly difficult to prove, but I'm sure the number is more than 1 million users, this we can see from the comments in forums and social media that says people full time on bitcoin.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:40:55 AM

I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

How many people have done this already?
I think it is a good decision if you are earning more than what you earning in employment. I also left my employer yo focus on on bitcoin trading and it is wise decision I've made in my life. If you  are earning in bitcoin part time  more than double than your basic pay,  ask your self what are you doing in employment.
CaliforniaCrypto

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:41:46 AM

I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

My friends told me after they graduated, they will just focus on bitcoin and will never apply for any job. According to them, they can earn much bigger amount of money than what they can earn on other job. They are all heros and legendaries by the time we graduated. So for sure at one payday, they can already receive one (1) bitcoin or above. I thinking about what they have told me. I see their point, and I know it is true. But I have doubts because I put so many effort in studying then after I graduated I will not use it? Maybe I will apply for a job but it will only serve as my part time job and bitcoin is still my priority. By that time I am already a senior member and I can earn a quite big amount on it. Big amount for me because I have no family on my own so all salary I will received is just for myself.

How will they be earning Bitcoin?
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:47:01 AM

I also want to do bitcoin than to have a full time job.  I think it is easy to join some campaign than to wait if you are approve to some company.  Bitcoin forum didn't choose on how you are, on who you and also it not value your personality.
melter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:59:17 AM

not much as I believe. They quit just because they are rich and dont want go to work anymore

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:37:18 AM

The official data is certainly difficult to prove, but I'm sure the number is more than 1 million users, this we can see from the comments in forums and social media that says people full time on bitcoin.

Still think that is not good option to leave full time job. Ok BTC can offer more at the moment but this is not good for several reason, for example bitcoin cannot provide you medical insurance, in some company you have this. Some aspect need to be check before someone decided, for this is something that is extremely hard call to make.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Artimunor

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:39:24 AM

How about bringing bitcoin to your full-time-employment?
If you are knowledgeable and in IT chances are your company might need the know-how, even if they don't realize it yet.
It's what I have been trying for years, and recently I notice being heared. Must be the hype.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:47:51 AM

I think more than 1 million people because some people might not be registered in Bitcointalk but they are following updates through Bitcointalk. I hope there are many people who are working with bitcoin but it is not possible to identify how many people left their employment for the sake of Bitcoin.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:23:58 AM

im still focus at my full-time employement, in my work, i have an assurance to get a good salary. bitcoin for me is my part time to get an extra income.
Yes for me i would not left my job until bitcoin will be stable for a long time. I used it as a part time job for having an extra income due to our salary is too small to sustained our children.i think if it stable i would leave my job to focus on bitcoin and still i would be focused taking care of my children.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:16:45 AM

im still focus at my full-time employement, in my work, i have an assurance to get a good salary. bitcoin for me is my part time to get an extra income.
Yes for me i would not left my job until bitcoin will be stable for a long time. I used it as a part time job for having an extra income due to our salary is too small to sustained our children.i think if it stable i would leave my job to focus on bitcoin and still i would be focused taking care of my children.

It might be better to stay focused and run your job as usual, but try to increase the knowledge and skills in bitcoin as this will be very useful for your activities in bitcoin in order to earn a good income from bitcoin.
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:15:47 AM

It might be better to stay focused and run your job as usual, but try to increase the knowledge and skills in bitcoin as this will be very useful for your activities in bitcoin in order to earn a good income from bitcoin.

commonly we the most of people who get job in bitcoin by signature campaign or other bounty campaign. and the period of that kinds of campaign is not forever. it could be end anytime. we could not rely on our daily need on campaign 's job

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
Lm2e4

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:42:58 AM

A stable job is much happier than online job, we can met new friends, office mates, and other people connected to our local job. And who knows if your friends position on his/her job rise up? so your friend would loss a percent of his/her income. And for me it's a big loss if it happens because I sacrifice another way of making monies. But still who knows if Bitcoin will make him successful, maybe your friend makes more income in bitcoin rather than his/her stable job. But for me it is still a bad idea, because it's a full-time employment.
chip211

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:44:27 AM

I also do not want to say that  left their full time job to make BTC is right. But there is a truth to joining the BTC community you have higher income and more free time as well as work pressure.
ViperCS

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:51:02 AM

One of my friend is going to leave his job soon.  Because as per his experience he is earning more that his job.  N also it makes it more satisfied.  No tension of boss  no any workplace harassment.  So he has taken this decision.  I will look after his experience and i will also leave job soon but need to take his feedback before that.  But most of my friends has really left jobs .  And they are happy.  Spending better life.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:03:05 AM

I think it would be better if we do not leave our current full time employment. We can do both but we have to leave some other responsibility in bitcoin. Too much is really overwhelming though. But it can be achieved with proper time management. I have known a lot of people who are leavinv there full time job, doen't hear anything from them sonce then. Maybe they enjoyed the moment that they owned there time.
I will do the same when I accumulate enough bitcoin and has a stable business plans in bitcoin Smiley

its not a good decision when you decide to left your regular job just to take some focus here in bitcoin forum but it always depends what if there is no sense to continue your regular job because you earn as much as what you earn in regular job.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:11:56 AM

One of my friend is going to leave his job soon.  Because as per his experience he is earning more that his job.  N also it makes it more satisfied.  No tension of boss  no any workplace harassment.  So he has taken this decision.  I will look after his experience and i will also leave job soon but need to take his feedback before that.  But most of my friends has really left jobs .  And they are happy.  Spending better life.

you can leave your job if you earn stable here but if not i think that could be your wrong decision making look for what can happen to your friend after that i think that would be good because as you told he earn as much as the profit he get from his job. For me there is a lot of member here left their job and choosing to be full time in bitcoin forum.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:44:33 AM

The same experience as my friend, but my friend is only working as a small shopkeeper who can say his salary is smaller than the results he got from bitcoin. I think their actions can be spelled out correctly when they have done a good and mature calculation like my friend. From bitcoin results he has opened a shop business himself and remains focused on bitcoin with trading and mining so his decision to stop working is right because the results obtained more big compared to when he worked as a store clerk.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:52:03 AM

The same experience as my friend, but my friend is only working as a small shopkeeper who can say his salary is smaller than the results he got from bitcoin. I think their actions can be spelled out correctly when they have done a good and mature calculation like my friend. From bitcoin results he has opened a shop business himself and remains focused on bitcoin with trading and mining so his decision to stop working is right because the results obtained more big compared to when he worked as a store clerk.

Before leaving a previous source of income, one should calculate if he can still eat and pay the bills to venture to a new source of income and I think your friend is right in his decision. If he can earn more income and less time dedicated to it then it would be better because he can be more effective and do more things and have his own time. I believe the reason of the people who are leaving their previous job to earn bitcoin full time is because they can have more income, have more time and no boss to dictate to them what should be done. Being your own boss feels good especially if you can keep up with your lifestyle even if you are leaving the previous job.

Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:18:55 AM

The crypto sector offers a wide range of jobs, you can work as promoter, designer, coder, community manager, trader....
The reason is that many projects appear daily, and these projects need new workers, in addition to the good revenue which is better than real world jobs.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:58:38 AM

"to go into bitcoin" is so vague! it can mean anything for anyone. some people think they should give up their fulltime job and the financial security that they already have to start earning money with bitcoin but they have no clue how to do that!

of course if you start a business in bitcoin or find another fulltime job or something like that in bitcoin then your decision would be fine. but if you want to do random jobs that may exist today and vanish tomorrow then it is not a good idea at all.

I don't think that many people are doing this though. most of those that I have seen use bitcoin as a secondary option of earning some money or profit from their investments like those who are trading bitcoin and altcoins. but you can also be the owner of a business like and exchange (eg Coinbase) and see that as your full time job.

Only Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: