Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:07:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people left their full-time employment to go into Bitcoin?  (Read 10617 times)
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:21:20 PM

I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

How many people have done this already?

You should set up a poll so you will know how many reading or participating in your thread have done that, in my case, I have not yet left my job not because Bitcoin is not a stable job but because I am used to doing a job offline but maybe when bitcoin explodes in popularity and of course it's price.

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:29:42 PM

I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

You should set up a poll so you will know how many reading or participating in your thread have done that, in my case, I have not yet left my job not because Bitcoin is not a stable job but because I am used to doing a job offline but maybe when bitcoin explodes in popularity and of course it's price.

I don't think it's a sensible idea to leave your full time job for Bitcoin, what at all do you need those full times ( 40 hrs or more  a week)to do with or in bitcoin? I just don't comprehend some people's reasoning  but if we are talking about working in this forum for a signature campaign or something then it can easily pass a part time job while you work your full time jobs.
anklas

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:47:47 AM

If the bitcoin provides a regular income for our daily finances there would be a possibility that we can leave our respective jobs. But as of the moment i am not earning much i still rely on my daily job to sustain my daily needs. We cannot also determine how many people left their job just to focus on bitcoin not all in this industry are very vocal that they are doing the bitcoin thing.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:14:47 AM

I dont know if how may people who leave their own job to focus on bitcoin but i know that becuase they leave their own job is becuase  they have a good and high salary here? Or maybe they know what will happen in their future .
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:55:33 AM

I'm sure almost most bitcoin users who already know 2 or more years they will leave work and focus on bitcoin, this is because the rise in bitcoin prices is very significant in a year.
CaliforniaCrypto

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:32:43 AM

I'm sure almost most bitcoin users who already know 2 or more years they will leave work and focus on bitcoin, this is because the rise in bitcoin prices is very significant in a year.
...um what does that mean in English?
hookthem

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:37:53 AM

...um what does that mean in English?

Don't worry about it.  A lot of these posters are the same individuals, posting only to get traffic for the links in their signatures.  They start posts and then log in with a bunch of other accounts to reply to their own garbage.
KramOlegna

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:27:50 AM

As of now I don't want to leave my job just to go into Bitcoin.

I enjoy my job right now same as how I enjoy bitcoin. Part of my salary goes into the bitcoin and having profit in bitcoin gives me more money aside from my job.

As long as I enjoy both of them there no reason for me to leave.  Grin
aspekt

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:38:35 AM

As of now I don't want to leave my job just to go into Bitcoin.

I enjoy my job right now same as how I enjoy bitcoin. Part of my salary goes into the bitcoin and having profit in bitcoin gives me more money aside from my job.

As long as I enjoy both of them there no reason for me to leave.  Grin

Few people are lucky enough to be able to truly say that  Smiley
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:46:06 AM

I don't think it's a sensible idea to leave your full time job for Bitcoin, what at all do you need those full times ( 40 hrs or more  a week)to do with or in bitcoin? I just don't comprehend some people's reasoning  but if we are talking about working in this forum for a signature campaign or something then it can easily pass a part time job while you work your full time jobs.

if you are a developer , internet marketer , code writer then it would makes sense for you to fully quit your main job and switch it to bitcoin project that promising you higher and better payrates. but when you have no skills that could work on bitcoin field , i don't think it could be a sensible idea too. actually it's depends on certain circumstances.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
kingntking

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:38:04 AM

I may be a new person in the bitcoin industry, but I have known some people who focus on bitcoin / altcoins and decide to leave their jobs, they also recognize that it is a difficult decision, but because income from bitcoin is higher, they prefer to leave their jobs. but if I think leaving the job is not a good idea, because after all we will always need a job, because as we know that bitcoin is still a digital technology test that no one can determine how long will last. it would be nice if both are done in the same way.
Don’t have much idea about how many people left their regular jobs for bitcoins. In my opinion I think that there should be a second source for everyone because you can’t rely on only one source of income. As far as bitcoin is not banned in the world you can keep getting profits from it but keep a second source of income with you.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:11:20 AM

I do not agree to have to throw away our full-time job. because we do not know how long the bitcoin will last.
Yes, I think there is no point of leaving any kind of job for the sake of Bitcoins. I think you need to manage the time in an efficient manner so that you can easily take care of both the things. I think for the one who has a job, this is a very golden opportunity to invest in Bitcoin for having a good amount of income.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:29:46 PM

I may be a new person in the bitcoin industry, but I have known some people who focus on bitcoin / altcoins and decide to leave their jobs, they also recognize that it is a difficult decision, but because income from bitcoin is higher, they prefer to leave their jobs. but if I think leaving the job is not a good idea, because after all we will always need a job, because as we know that bitcoin is still a digital technology test that no one can determine how long will last. it would be nice if both are done in the same way.
Don’t have much idea about how many people left their regular jobs for bitcoins. In my opinion I think that there should be a second source for everyone because you can’t rely on only one source of income. As far as bitcoin is not banned in the world you can keep getting profits from it but keep a second source of income with you.
Nobody can tell the actual percentage because I have not come across any such survey or stuff like that but we can see some people around here who have left their jobs because either they already have good amount of bitcoins or are earning some handsome sum of bitcoins. It is good to have more than one income source but very difficult and troublesome task to tackle with all at one time. We need to give ourselves some rest also.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:44:29 PM

I think that it makes no sense to leave your main full-time job. You can try to combine both. I'm trying to combine my study at the university, my main job and Bitcoin. And I can not leave anything. Because I need knowledge, work experience and additional income that Bitcoin gives me. But it is difficult and time consuming of course.
sohcahtoa1199

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:51:08 PM

There is really nothing with having two jobs even if the normal job fetches you less money, i advise you do it so that you can earn on both side but if your earn less at your normal job and it doesn't give you time to concentrate on your bitcoin job which gives you more money. I suggest that quitting is the best option but only if you know that you can't make it work.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:57:58 PM

I can say its not bad but its not good. Its not bad because if they have lots of bitcoin and its enought to survive their daily without a job. Its not good because for me its better if you have a stable job while you earn bitcoin. The price is not stable you cannot say if the price is always increase and you earn big profit.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:02:57 PM

leaving  your  Job for bitcoin and other  cryptocurrency trading is a relative question, depending on the circumstances we found ourself, I can not leave my Job presently because its is my professional and  my Job still provide for my family and it is quite secure. A friend of  mine left  his job for  crypto trading  because his job does not worth the stress he endure daily compare to his pay. It is an individual decision to take ,but must be done wisely.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:46:44 PM

I think the reason why some people leave their job is because of low salary. And they are earning more in bitcoin more than their income in their job. So they focus on bitcoin.

xaxistech

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:50:07 PM

Well at the moment i am only earning my life money because of my bitcoin incomes, i have a few works among the internet and i am earning a good amount every week, so that is making me able to re-invest some money every week, and i can live with that.. I dont waste much money, maybe less than 100$ a week for making a good living, and less than $20 when i have to go out with some friends.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:53:56 PM

what kind of bitcoin does he look at? fauchet, trading, or else ?? if trading ,, i think he will not spend his time for that ,, because trading must be proficient and must be good at analyzing rapidly currency pluctuation ,, so it will benefit the bitcoiner ,,,
and it's all useless, because the time is replaced by money ,,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: