Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:52:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people left their full-time employment to go into Bitcoin?  (Read 10617 times)
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:50:42 AM

Some of my friends here left their job to focus and givw their full time in bitcoin.because here we can earn more than our salary.but for me my regular job still important.i can do task here even im at work.so im contented with this situation like butcoin as my sideline.
There's a lot of people left their job to have a full time in bitcoin because many of us has mindset of aiming higher financial gain of what we think is good. so lefting regular job means you see a good future of bitcoin and instant financial gain because its always an intinct of every individual to get high earnings instantly.

Ammad1999

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:03:14 PM

this is a senseless to left their Jobs and Concentrate in bitcoin. You can concentrate to bitcoin trading or whatever you wanted to do but give attention to your personal job too.This is right way to  earn both BITCOIN+JOB. Smiley
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:09:57 PM

I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

How many people have done this already?
That's not what i personally would have done but they may have their reasons. Business may be booming to the extent that they need to focus full time on it and they had no other options but to quit and concentrate on it, whether or not they made the best decision only time will be a judge of that.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:17:12 PM

I wouldn't say I left my job for Bitcoin, but Bitcoin allowed me to leave my job to go on a few trips which would of taken many years to get the money for. Again, it's viable to leave your job to work in Bitcoin full time. Unfortunately I don't really like the environment which the workplace would be based in for me to ever do that.

I've known a few people to work full time in the Bitcoin business though and they have made a successful life from it.
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:19:24 PM

I have this friend who stop studying because he chose to do bitcoin full-time. It is because he is earning money that is twice more than the salary of an employee. He also encouraged all his family members to join bitcoin. And as of now, most of them are into bitcoin already and earning more than what they expected.
If it is so then I think that he is quite lucky. We all want such sort of setup in our life which owes to you as much freedom as you want. Staying at a job for hours and working under a boss is not more than a curse to your dignity. It is better to have some sort of setup like your friend so that you could earn as much as you are giving the input work.
You can negate the fact you can not pass your boss, that is the reason you always work below others and receive bad salary every month.
Of course, Bitcoin can gives you a chance freedom finance, it can helps you own your work.
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:51:55 PM

for me personally maybe not yet when i leave my old job because it can still manage time well but i have plan when all requirement is finished then i will focus in bitcoin, now many my friend who have quit from work and they focus in bitcoin Grin
Kobro

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:05:41 PM

this has happened a lot and in my team there are already some of them leave the job and focus dibitcoin and this makes me very surprised, but I myself still make bitcoin as a family additional funds and fully still focus on long work.
zollyharvan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:11:16 PM

I can not bear the responsibility for my work because I may be unpleasant for some people who are not recovered.
In bitcoin business, we even need to wait for weeks and months to make a profit.
What is a phrase to produce or make a mutually agreed agreement between groups or individuals after a debate and research conducted in an intelligence collective is to keep working full time and work with bitcoin as a part-time
michael-btc

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:17:28 PM

Hello future investors.
Bitconnect is totally legit and proved itself as the modern way of making money.
I already got my inital investment back and I want to help YOU guys succeed.

Earn upto 1.0-1.5 percent daily and get your capital back at the end of the term
I know people who have done this and got their capital back this lending platform has been up for 8 months now https://goo.gl/JfS6BG
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:22:57 PM

some of my friends and relatives also did the same they also left their full time job to give more focus on bitcoins as they feel that they can earn more from the bitcoins rather than their full time job and they felt it relaxing and peaceful from their stressful regular office job.But i think they should do some kind of back up plan rather than depending full time on bitcoins like starting some kind of business on their so that there is back up support even if the market of bitcoins go down

MARAI NAZ

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:24:57 PM

many people left their full time employment to go into bitcoin but it is not a good idea because they can continue their day job  and bitcoin together
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:25:37 PM

this has happened a lot and in my team there are already some of them leave the job and focus dibitcoin and this makes me very surprised, but I myself still make bitcoin as a family additional funds and fully still focus on long work.

Me too have a fulltime job and I am still not wanting to leave my job because it gives me a stable income.  Whether you work very hard or not, you still have money at the end of the month.  Maybe those who left their jobs for bitcoin already have a stable working routine at bitcoin.  They already established efficient ways to earn stable income through it.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:35:12 PM

I dont' have idea at all but i know someone who left their job just to be a full time trader and they are part of this group they just invited me to post here in Bitcointalk forum. i learned a lot here. and it's my pleasure to be part of this forum. maybe sooner or later i'll quit my job and take this responsibility with me
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:41:12 PM

So far all of my friend that is using bitcoin, is not setting aside their full time employment for bitcoin, they said that they are doing this as a sideline not as a totally job because the money they earn in this bitcoin is not stable.
Nybhelle

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:04:50 PM

I dont know if how many people left their job just to focus in bitcoin.But  its a choice,if for you bitcoin can help you in your daily expenses  and some things then its your choice,as long as you can live with it.But i'd ruther choose to be on my job,i still join in bitcoin but just for extra income.We need to be more wiser,specially in choosing something for our future.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:53:17 PM

Some of my friends here left their job to focus and givw their full time in bitcoin.because here we can earn more than our salary.but for me my regular job still important.i can do task here even im at work.so im contented with this situation like butcoin as my sideline.

This is best option keeping full time job and earning bitcoin in the same time. For many thing that this is mistake for everyone that quit day/full time job and focus on bitcoin.
Most users here consider bitcoin as additional income or as saving for future, and they made much with just this goal. Think that if they focus on bitcoin better to do mining cuz think that without mining no certain gain in profit.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:12:10 PM

Many people already, And when counting it is no longer counting it like my friends almost every day they get into computers and abandon their jobs. Who is going to get 8 to 10 hours of work and your happy payday is just fixing what you have to do just as you can. So why are they still struggling, with bitcoins being able to give them double or triple pay for their daily wages.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:14:32 PM

I was talking to a friend the other day and he told me that two of his friends has left their full-time employment to concentrate on their Bitcoin ventures. < One in Crypto currency trading and the other into imports & exports, linked to ecommerce >

In light of the fact that Bitcoin is still experimental and very volatile, would you say that this was a good or a bad decision and would you do the same?

I think there are lots of people nowadays depend on bitcoin and left their own job for it. We all know that yes, bitcoin is very good in terms of source of income. They believe that this bitcoin will lead them to become rich so that they shift to it. But for me it is good to have a permanent job like office jobs because we can sure that is more stable and sure income.
jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:23:39 PM

I think there are lots of people nowadays depend on bitcoin and left their own job for it. We all know that yes, bitcoin is very good in terms of source of income. They believe that this bitcoin will lead them to become rich so that they shift to it. But for me it is good to have a permanent job like office jobs because we can sure that is more stable and sure income.

Well you can not tell precisely how many people left their permanent job but there are some. You can use and earn from bitcoin any time and you don't have to leave your job for this. Just consider bitcoin an additional source of income and you can earn this while doing your permanent job. In my opinion it is very bad to leave your permanent job.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:29:03 PM

i know three person that leave their job and focus on this bitcoin
my brother leave her regular job on a printing press so he can focus on her bitcoin at night because he earn much good than her salary at her past job

2nd my cousin he stop going to her job and resign to help my brother on their crypto currency campaign

3rd also my another cousin that left here job to fucos on her mining and some crypto campaign ^_^

for me i will not leave my job neither my business

ill just do them both the earn double

because my job or my busines have a stable profit than this
crypto currency is just my sideline to earn extra ^_^

this is just my opinion no hard feelings

more power  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: