Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:33:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BananaCoin - World's first blockchain option for banana plantation  (Read 105018 times)
rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:23:47 AM

In which countries do you plan to export your product?
They say that the only market is China, then it is possible to expand into Japan
And why China, and not any other country?
In China at the moment, the deficit of this variety of bananas, many plantations have been closed due to the use of chemical fertilizers, which are harmful. The founders of this project, trying to fill an empty niche, and produce an environmentally friendly product
And where are the guarantees that this plantation will not use fertilizers? If you do not use fertilizer, then there will be no harvest, it's easy. After all, not just as they are used by other plantations
Well, they promise to grow an environmentally friendly product, I believe them) This is a modern trend, which is very popular
And if you're lucky, you can even win a ticket to visit the plantation and see for yourself how it all works
LOL Charlie and Banana Factory coming soon... Grin
in this idea I am ready to invest!  Cheesy
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:25:45 AM

Interesting idea especially since I usually eat one every morning, I'm going to follow up with this project to see where it goes.
  The idea is excellent, I hope they will succeed! More than such projects!
heunland

Activity: 373

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:50:29 AM

The founders of this project say that I, as an investor, can visit the plantation, and see the whole process of growing and production alive. If I invest now, then how soon can I do their plantation?
To begin with, you need to successfully complete the ICO phase, then engage in land development and construction, and only after that you can visit the plantations (if you believe their plans after April 2018), although I may be wrong
But they already have a working plantation (as far as I understand), can not I visit it if I invest?

Yes, you can visit us Smiley
After pre ICO stage, we organize a lottery among investors, three of whom can personally communicate with farmers in Laos.
I thought that every investor has the right to visit a plantation in Laos. it turns out to be some kind of lottery, you did not talk about it before. = (

They will give away trips to the plantation to 3 Pre-ICO participants, and you can also feel free to come and visit at any time if you don´t win the lottery. Just be sure to let them know a bit ahead of time when you plan to visit so they can make arrangements for you to find the location and for accomodations.
heunland

Activity: 373

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:55:11 AM

They say that the only market is China, then it is possible to expand into Japan
In China at the moment, the deficit of this variety of bananas, many plantations have been closed due to the use of chemical fertilizers, which are harmful. The founders of this project, trying to fill an empty niche, and produce an environmentally friendly product
And where are the guarantees that this plantation will not use fertilizers? If you do not use fertilizer, then there will be no harvest, it's easy. After all, not just as they are used by other plantations

There are no rules against using organic fertilizers to produce organic bananas. The plantation operators use bat guano as fertilizer, as they have stated in the documentation that they have published about this project. Also, they already have produced 3 years worth of successful harvests on their current 100 ha plantation so I would guess that they are quite capable of knowing what organic fertilizers will give the plants the needed nutrients and minerals to produce a good yield.
TokenTops

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:12:07 PM

We have taken a deeper look at this project and they seem very interesting. ICO project with bananas may sound weird for any potential investors, but when you look at project's details there is actually some profit to be made. You can check out a full review here if you are interested in someone's opinion on this project https://tokentops.com/blog/bananacoin-ico-review/
mackcowanii

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:48:55 PM

Interesting idea about  naturalisation of tokens, even in case of bananas
mackcowanii

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:53:21 PM

Interesting idea about  naturalization of tokens, even in case of bananas
You have something against banana industry?
No. Why do you think so?
mackcowanii

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:12:27 PM

Interesting idea about  naturalization of tokens, even in case of bananas
You have something against banana industry?
No. Why do you think so?
even in case of bananas
Okay, I've got you,my  bad.But I mean, bananasis not significant part of  our lives and it is just amazing,  that blockchain spreads out even there
mackcowanii

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:21:12 PM

By the way, will this project extandwith time?
mackcowanii

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:29:05 PM

By the way, will this project extend with time?
What do you mean "extend"? You mean, will it change to something out of  the  banana industry?
I mean, will this project llok for the new countries for the plantation?
mackcowanii

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:36:52 PM

Yes, they need to prove themselves in this industry during the work
Alan Dref

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:41:26 PM

Banana rly?
What else?
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:43:19 PM

Hey OP you reserved like 3 posts after the OP for what? you should start using them right about any time now, I have heard some rumors that some girls like some bananas therefore I like those bananas as well. need a favor to ask, could some body clarify for me what does "Mr." stand for in OP before the name of a team member? if it stands for mister then other team members should get one as well, your adviser should've had some bananas in his hands instead of red apples, now I have mixed feelings, should I go for apple blockchain plantation or bananas blockchain plantation, that picture is making it so HARD for me to decide. now go for a decent lol.

🖤😏
Alexander Bananacoin.io

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:36:12 AM

By the way, will this project extend with time?
What do you mean "extend"? You mean, will it change to something out of  the  banana industry?
I mean, will this project llok for the new countries for the plantation?
Novadays Laos close all territiries inquiries from us

Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:37:07 AM

We have taken a deeper look at this project and they seem very interesting. ICO project with bananas may sound weird for any potential investors, but when you look at project's details there is actually some profit to be made. You can check out a full review here if you are interested in someone's opinion on this project https://tokentops.com/blog/bananacoin-ico-review/

Thanks for your business Smiley

Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:39:22 AM

Well, they promise to grow an environmentally friendly product, I believe them) This is a modern trend, which is very popular
And if you're lucky, you can even win a ticket to visit the plantation and see for yourself how it all works
LOL Charlie and Banana Factory coming soon... Grin

that's right), two lucky winners on the lottery already announced their willingness to go, if the third does not show up, then we will replay the post-final place.

Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:40:23 AM

What if everyone now wants to grow this sort of bananas? Everyone will try to occupy that niche that is empty. And in the end there will be a surfeit of the product on the market, this may well happen
That's it, I also wonder what will happen in this case
In such cases, another market for sale is simply looking for, the same Japan for example

+

Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:43:05 AM

the previous three years we have not used pesticides, I think this is the best guarantee that we will not use in the future. in addition, this is a "musthave" for some of our customers.

Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:46:51 AM

And how in China they will react to a similar company, whose business is partly based on the turnover of the crypto currency. They also banned all ISO on the territory of their country
Whe are in Laos. And now our business is not tied to the whole of the crypto industry, so that in the future they will not be able to influence for us.

Alexander Bananacoin.io

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:48:51 AM

love the eco focus team

where is your token issuance entity based, and are there restrictions on buying tokens in any countries?
We based in Laos
By purchasing a token in the course of ICO, or in any other way you agree that you are not a citizen of the United States, Singapore, Canada, or any other country where tokens are equated to securities. Also, you must know whether you are violating the law of your country.
And what about other countries? How can I be sure that by investing in your project I do not violate the law of my country?
We can not be aware of the legal trends of all countries of the world, so consult with your local lawyer if this aspect is important to you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: