Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO OVER-SUCCESS]CARTAXI:FIRST OPERATING CAR TOWING PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 23316 times)
masterdru

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:25:34 AM

Anything more to show on your github than your presale and ico contracts? Do you expect people to just put $62M in your project by trusting your word?

You want to create a market cap of at least $63M and keep 30% ($20M worth) of tokens for your founder allocation which only takes 5 months to vest, nice exit scam possibility!  Wink

The smart contract source code published and verified on etherscan.io. Please check out https://etherscan.io/address/0x77ceff4173a56cd22b6184fa59c668b364ae55b8 and be trust to code.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ioseta

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:09:40 AM

it seems pretty simple and useful project to me in daily life. but i am not sure if it is really necessary or not a kind of this service.
But although, it could work because this project is related to huge sector. Good luck
YouShallNotPass (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:56:02 AM

Anything more to show on your github than your presale and ico contracts? Do you expect people to just put $62M in your project by trusting your word?

You want to create a market cap of at least $63M and keep 30% ($20M worth) of tokens for your founder allocation which only takes 5 months to vest, nice exit scam possibility!  Wink

The smart contract source code published and verified on etherscan.io. Please check out https://etherscan.io/address/0x77ceff4173a56cd22b6184fa59c668b364ae55b8 and be trust to code.

Be careful not to be scammed and be vigilant as always. This is the only website that is handled by Cartaxi and this is where the ICO is going to happen. Thank you for your support.

https://cartaxi.io/ico
Ratters

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:43:41 PM

In my opinion, this project is really promising, first of all because it's aimed on the real people in the real life, it's very useful and needed for society.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:57:27 PM

On Medium you wrote about the first payout, 77 ETH were distributed between tokenholders, equal 2,5% monthly income.

After the ICO there will be much more tokens, what are your expectations about the monthly income in the next months?
YouShallNotPass (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:23:41 PM

On Medium you wrote about the first payout, 77 ETH were distributed between tokenholders, equal 2,5% monthly income.

After the ICO there will be much more tokens, what are your expectations about the monthly income in the next months?

Yes basically but crunching the numbers. We'll basically know all of this after ICO. Detailed explanations and articles will be released soon after the ICO, we don't want to jump in to conclusion and just throw random numbers for the community. Keep your hopes up coz Cartaxi will do it's best to make success happens for all of us. Thank you for your continuing support.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:46:08 PM

Yes basically but crunching the numbers. We'll basically know all of this after ICO. Detailed explanations and articles will be released soon after the ICO, we don't want to jump in to conclusion and just throw random numbers for the community. Keep your hopes up coz Cartaxi will do it's best to make success happens for all of us. Thank you for your continuing support.

Are you acctualy working for cartaxi? You speaking like you one of them but promoting some onion crap in signature, also would be great if you didnt post 3 post in the row as this basically spamming.
U can always edit previous post.

Hypercube

Activity: 119
Merit: 105

Semantically satiated.

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:32:27 PM

Are you acctualy working for cartaxi? You speaking like you one of them but promoting some onion crap in signature, also would be great if you didnt post 3 post in the row as this basically spamming.
U can always edit previous post.

He's just the guy they asked to create their bitcointalk thread for them because they didn't even have an account I believe. If you look at the other pages his spam is even worse, because he's using images of 600px just so previous posts won't get read.
karsipan

Activity: 308

Cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:52:08 PM

Good project simple and easy.. thank you
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:56:46 PM

In which locations are you going to start with your service? Will you launch it globally or in specific cities at first?
CarTaxi

Activity: 140

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:49:00 PM

In which locations are you going to start with your service? Will you launch it globally or in specific cities at first?

CarTaxi is a working product that has been tested and is in full operation in the Russian market. It is ready for global scaling and an explosive growth of market share.The CarTaxi Company has put together an outstanding team of professionals who are developing the business globally from offices in San Antonio (US), Moscow (Russia) and Hong Kong (China).
we already have running applications on Apple store and Playstore;
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/car-taxi-%D0%B2%D1%81%D0%B5-%D1%8D%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%8B/id1221296530

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cartaxi.client

visit our ico page for more details:https://cartaxi.io/#home

YouShallNotPass (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:45:13 AM

3 Hours to go ! ICO will commence.

https://cartaxi.io/ico
luxiphe

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:49:03 AM

Does Cartaxi like Uber?
masterdru

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:41:12 AM

Does Cartaxi like Uber?
Yes, this is the UBER of car towing
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:18:18 AM

Hey, I love when money grab occurs. Only some questions are answered. Questions really important are missed.

Maybe time to answer questions instead spamming thread?

I asked who done projection of CTX grow and no reply, I asked about OP and no answer!!!!

Time to get serious
masterdru

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:00:27 PM

Hey, I love when money grab occurs. Only some questions are answered. Questions really important are missed.

I asked who done projection of CTX grow and no reply, I asked about OP and no answer!!!!

Time to get serious

CarTaxi team member made this projection. And they tried to explain them in article. If you have some questions about projections, please ask them.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:53:45 PM

Time to get serious

CarTaxi team member made this projection. And they tried to explain them in article. If you have some questions about projections, please ask them.

I did asked about this in telegram - no answer

I asked here - no answer.

You are the first person to actually get interest to even answer to my post. Sorry but when questions about "how to contribute", "when to contribute" are answered without hesitation and serious questions are ignored this looks how it looks.

masterdru

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:07:05 PM

Time to get serious

You are the first person to actually get interest to even answer to my post. Sorry but when questions about "how to contribute", "when to contribute" are answered without hesitation and serious questions are ignored this looks how it looks.

Sorry, but I don't think your question is so serious as you mentioned. What the difference, who made the projection? You can read it and agree or not agree with basic terms of article.
CarTaxi

Activity: 140

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:15:06 PM

Time to get serious

Please can you reframe your question again, because we can't understand what your trying to say in this phrase ''I asked who done projection of CTX grow and no reply, I asked about OP and no answer!!!!''Huh?

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:18:09 PM

Time to get serious

Sorry, but I don't think your question is so serious as you mentioned. What the difference, who made the projection? You can read it and agree or not agree with basic terms of article.

R u kidding me? if you paid good TA firm which can be verified than i would say: this is good stuff. otherwise it looks like someone , somewhere said we will reach 30x grow in next 3 years.
Jeez is this really how u operate? publish some medium article without backing up anything , employ some random gizzer to pilot your thread and threat him to cut his share if he wont do what you telling him to do, not answering for any questions which are different than "how to pay/where to pay/when to pay" . And now you telling me whats the difference who made it?

Edit:

Please can you reframe your question again, because we can't understand what your trying to say in this phrase ''I asked who done projection of CTX grow and no reply, I asked about OP and no answer!!!!''Huh?

I asked who is the OP, if he works for you or not. NO ANSWER. Some random dude answered but not really reply i was hoping to get.
U dont even moderate your own thread?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: