Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO OVER-SUCCESS]CARTAXI:FIRST OPERATING CAR TOWING PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 23316 times)
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:24:35 PM

Does this coin payout?

tokens holders gets monthly bonuses and CTX tokens will be traderable during a week after ICO ends on the following exchanges:

coinone

Bitfinex

Bithumb

Bittrex

Poloniex

Kraken

HitBTC

Coinbase GDAX

Bitstamp

Korbit

Gemini

bitFlyer

Quoine

YoBit

This is hell a good news. This will boost your chances of getting to target much quicker...good job.

Is this confirmed xchanges which will trade CTX or another claim made by someone/somewhere?

Sorry but a bit sceptic after getting last reply from your team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masterdru

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:26:03 PM

s1lverbox, did you read this article?
https://medium.com/@CarTaxi_24/specially-for-cartaxi-investors-we-tell-about-the-growth-and-profitability-forecasts-for-the-ctx-cb383cafe804
What in this article is not cleared for you?
Give an example please. Otherwise, this is empty discussion.
CarTaxi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:40:10 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 08:29:40 AM by CarTaxi

ATTENTION!!!!!!

Final list of exchanges CTX tokens will be on a week after ICO has ended:

Poloniex

Kraken

Yobit

HitBTC

Liqui

Note:  Poloniex will be on waiting status list

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:46:55 PM

https://medium.com/@CarTaxi_24/specially-for-cartaxi-investors-we-tell-about-the-growth-and-profitability-forecasts-for-the-ctx-cb383cafe804

Yes i did. And i asked once it appeared who made projection. Your answer today means nothing. And proves how much you care about your potential investors. As it suggest some random guy done that based on what? As i said, i can throw some numbers randomly and hope - fingers crossed it will happen.

U getting upset because i asked different question than where to send money? Stupid reply ":What the difference, who made the projection?" only suggesting you really think that everyone are so dumb that should throw some money on you and forget to ask any questions.

If that so then its just money grab as 98% of ICO out there. I want to remind you u coming here to ask for people money not the other way around.
I seen in the past ICO which was exposed and never succeded after some questions like mine was throwned and similar approach as yours was given.

I made few tips in telegram and to OP here, but seems you all more interested in looking at wallet how people throwing money instead making things for better.

If you think im here to damage or stop your ICO u wrong my friend. But you should at least consider tips or views of others. Maybe you all are good in towing business but trust me you still need to learn thing or two about crypto and this forum.
People have eyes and know how to think.

Thank you for confirmed list. So 15 exchanges listed but 5 main confirmed. Wonder why not others like bittrex didn't bait. Anyway good luck.

CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:51:49 PM

Yes i did. And i asked once it appeared who made projection. Your answer today means nothing. And proves how much you care about your potential investors. As it suggest some random guy done that based on what? As i said, i can throw some numbers randomly and hope - fingers crossed it will happen.

U getting upset because i asked different question than where to send money? Stupid reply ":What the difference, who made the projection?" only suggesting you really think that everyone are so dumb that should throw some money on you and forget to ask any questions.

If that so then its just money grab as 98% of ICO out there. I want to remind you u coming here to ask for people money not the other way around.
I seen in the past ICO which was exposed and never succeded after some questions like mine was throwned and similar approach as yours was given.

I made few tips in telegram and to OP here, but seems you all more interested in looking at wallet how people throwing money instead making things for better.

If you think im here to damage or stop your ICO u wrong my friend. But you should at least consider tips or views of others. Maybe you all are good in towing business but trust me you still need to learn thing or two about crypto and this forum.
People have eyes and know how to think.

Thank you for confirmed list. So 15 exchanges listed but 5 main confirmed. Wonder why not others like bittrex didn't bait. Anyway good luck.

Sorry for not including bittrex. Bittrex included.

Hypercube

Activity: 119
Merit: 105

Semantically satiated.

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:07:23 PM

Bittrex
Poloniex
Kraken
Yobit
HitBTC
EtherDelta
Liqui

Any proof? Bittrex only added Ada recently, but nothing much otherwise, even stuff like 0x or LINK. Even Kraken and Polo are hard to believe given your amateur whitepaper / replies you're giving in this thread / no product.
masterdru

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:15:15 PM

Bittrex
Poloniex
Kraken
Yobit
HitBTC
EtherDelta
Liqui

Any proof? Bittrex only added Ada recently, but nothing much otherwise, even stuff like 0x or LINK. Even Kraken and Polo are hard to believe given your amateur whitepaper / replies you're giving in this thread / no product.

What kind of proof do you need?
What is there in whitepaper/replies that makes you hard to belive?
CarTaxi already have a working product.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:21:02 PM

Bittrex
Poloniex
Kraken
Yobit
HitBTC
EtherDelta
Liqui

They got working business, approach is funny and seems ignorant. But otherwise product exist, ico is prepared in good way. If this will be another empty promise ico they have a lot to loose. China ordered 99% of ico's to return every single cent or yuan they had.
And beside they have public profiles and i dont believe they will just grab money and run. But who knows.
Till today was looking good. After few replies and OP asking to delete post of mine i am mega sceptic and will just watch.

CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:25:21 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 05:18:08 PM by CarTaxi

Bittrex
Poloniex
Kraken
Yobit
HitBTC
EtherDelta
Liqui

You can find our product on: App store  and Play store

Our services has been in full operation since may 2017, already covered more than 50 cities.

aprojection

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:44:49 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 04:55:54 PM by aprojection

Bittrex
Poloniex
Kraken
Yobit
HitBTC
EtherDelta
Liqui

Hi. Can you post it on Your Twitter?
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:47:41 PM

Bittrex
Poloniex
Kraken
Yobit
HitBTC
EtherDelta
Liqui

I've been following them for some time and they don't seem to be amateurs as you think. They are already an established company with three global offices namely: Hong Kong, San Antonio and Saint Petersburg. They have a working mobile application on both App Store and Play store with good reviews.
If those with just conceptions and projections with nothing tangible to prove their sustainability are given the chance to prove their ideas, how much more
these guys who have something to show and just want investors for global expansion.

Guys, I don't believe that this is an amateur company.
Let's do enough digging before we say some things.

I think they are just one of the big ICO's, less organized and poor publicity.

CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:07:19 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 08:33:59 AM by CarTaxi

Poloniex
Kraken
Yobit
HitBTC
Liqui

Hi. Can you post it on Your Twitter?

Yes will post the full list of exchanges we will be listed on.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:31:01 PM

Bittrex
Poloniex
Kraken
Yobit
HitBTC
EtherDelta
Liqui

I've been following them for some time and they don't seem to be amateurs as you think. They are already an established company with three global offices namely: Hong Kong, San Antonio and Saint Petersburg. They have a working mobile application on both App Store and Play store with good reviews.
If those with just conceptions and projections with nothing tangible to prove their sustainability are given the chance to prove their ideas, how much more
these guys who have something to show and just want investors for global expansion.

Please dont jump here with new accounts and try to assure how they not amateurs. We all have eyes and can read. I pointed simply what asked questions are not anwsered or getting answered by ignorant amateur.
I made request not only here and both channels was ignored. I was asked to remove my post by someone who is not even part of the team.
All this making clear image and beside working business and aps in appstore silly responses to serious requests doing completely opposite what they trying to achieve.

To all future investors i suggest read and check properly before throw money. Don't be afraid to ask questions. They are here to receive YOUR money so they should be dancing to your music. as long as you are reasonable enough,  If not than answer is clear.

Enough i think of get rich quick schemes. Do not also believe new accounts as they might be shill for any Op in this forum. Better to do homework yourself. There is plenty of information in google and here in forum board.
If not, just ask old members or openly in forum. Many people acctually cares about you and your money. And they will at least try to help you not loose any of this hard earned crypto.

masterdru

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:41:56 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 05:54:31 PM by masterdru

s1lverbox, Everyone has eyes and everyone sees that you are very hurt that CarTaxi team have not answered your question.
Maybe they were busy or found your question not so important, or just missed it. I'm not saying it's good.

Many people acctually cares about you and your money.
Says the guy with ByteBall signature. lol. How much they payed you for such ad?

Respond please, have you already invested in CarTaxi?

P.S. Status on this forum does not give you a reason to reduce the weight of the words of other participants.
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:11:34 PM

Bittrex
Poloniex
Kraken
Yobit
HitBTC
EtherDelta
Liqui

Please dont jump here with new accounts and try to assure how they not amateurs. We all have eyes and can read. I pointed simply what asked questions are not anwsered or getting answered by ignorant amateur.
I made request not only here and both channels was ignored. I was asked to remove my post by someone who is not even part of the team.
All this making clear image and beside working business and aps in appstore silly responses to serious requests doing completely opposite what they trying to achieve.

To all future investors i suggest read and check properly before throw money. Don't be afraid to ask questions. They are here to receive YOUR money so they should be dancing to your music. as long as you are reasonable enough,  If not than answer is clear.

Enough i think of get rich quick schemes. Do not also believe new accounts as they might be shill for any Op in this forum. Better to do homework yourself. There is plenty of information in google and here in forum board.
If not, just ask old members or openly in forum. Many people acctually cares about you and your money. And they will at least try to help you not loose any of this hard earned crypto.

Sorry for the delay, We have been very busy with ICO preparations that’s why. If you have any specific questions you want answered please ask. Our pre-sale was successful and ICO started today.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:25:05 PM

Says the guy with ByteBall signature. lol. How much they payed you for such ad?

PM sent to masterdru and cartaxi

And to clear things up: my byteball signature is completely free of charge for something i believe and support.

Please go and search for active signature campaign of byteball. Please masterdru
Go and prove how s1lverbox is hungry for silly billy BTC per month or what ever sig campaigns paying these days.

If you find working and paying sig campaing which im wearing and im registered with i will pay you 10x what they offer per month or week.
I dare you , double dare you to go and find one.

Just to help you try here for start: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.360

Maybe you jealous im not wearing yours for free?

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:14:34 PM

ATTENTION!!!!!!

Bittrex

Poloniex

Kraken

Yobit

HitBTC

EtherDelta

Liqui
For bittrex requires legal action, you should discuss this starting from now, I have seen minimum cap has been achieved. No harm in trying faster is better

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 09:12:17 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 08:35:17 AM by CarTaxi

ATTENTION!!!!!!

Bittrex

Poloniex

Kraken

Yobit

HitBTC

Liqui
For bittrex requires legal action, you should discuss this starting from now, I have seen minimum cap has been achieved. No harm in trying faster is better

Our Legal Team is actually working on this urgently.Thanks for the feedback

Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:20:00 PM

ATTENTION!!!!!!

Bittrex

Poloniex

Kraken

Yobit

HitBTC

EtherDelta

Liqui

Our Legal Team is actually working on this urgently.Thanks for the feedback

It is great to see that. First ICO I have ever seen that list a few exchanges they will work after the ICO sale. Congratulations for this action.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:16:24 PM

Guys..there is no need to mud-slinging against each other. That will not serve the community at all. The argument needs to be constructive and purposeful. Else we will just spam the page.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: