Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO OVER-SUCCESS]CARTAXI:FIRST OPERATING CAR TOWING PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 23314 times)
CarTaxi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:56:18 AM

i see there is a target funding in the token sale page that around 8.7 million usd is that a minimal cap or if the ico reach that amount it will be stop ?

since i see below of that its written that the max is 487.500.000 CTX tokens (97,5%) to be sold. 216 186 ETH (~$64,85M)

so which is true ?

8.7 million USD  is our target  hard cap and ~$64,85M  is the Maximum cap.ICO will still continue till the 29th october.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:06:52 AM

According to our real time statistics.CarTaxi is growing at an impressive speed with about 7640 suppliers.By 2020 we would reach Global Expansion and we strongly believe that bonuses (dividend) payments ($75 million) will be attainable by 2020.Visit our website and checkout our RoadMap and Investment Potentials

Hi, when does CTX Token reach out to the first exchange?
I have another question, if the project cannot fill the target funding(Pre-Sale + ICO), what is your plan for this situation?
Thanks.

CTX tokens will be on exchanges from November 8th.
We will achieve our Hard cap for the ongoing ICO,however if we don't achieve this,all unsold tokens will be burned with proportional amount of team tokens.

i like this hear, i hope if can't added in bittrex minimum can added hitbtc
because hitbtc good exchanger, volume transaction equal with poloniex or bittrex

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
zlo_prase

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:13:25 AM

What do you mean they will continue the ICO? Not indefinitely right, stopping at the end period?

I asked those same questions yesterday in Telegram, team responded literally within a minute. Those numbers puzzled me a bit. 8.7M is primary target, 65M is max cap (a "wet dream", if you will). ICO stops either by reaching the time border (29th of October) or by reaching 65M $. Otherwise ICO continues even if they reach hard cap, or target funding, of 8.7 M $.

I took some effort and analysed their smart contract, it's public on their website. I can read the code, I just still have some trouble with the jargon (token burning, hard cap vs max cap) etc. Smiley
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:24:37 AM

According to our real time statistics.CarTaxi is growing at an impressive speed with about 7640 suppliers.By 2020 we would reach Global Expansion and we strongly believe that bonuses (dividend) payments ($75 million) will be attainable by 2020.Visit our website and checkout our RoadMap and Investment Potentials

I have another question, if the project cannot fill the target funding(Pre-Sale + ICO), what is your plan for this situation?
Thanks.

We will achieve our Hard cap for the ongoing ICO,however if we don't achieve this,all unsold tokens will be burned with proportional amount of team tokens.

because hitbtc good exchanger, volume transaction equal with poloniex or bittrex

we have full assurance to be listed on HitBTC, YObit.net, EtherDelta and Liqui

tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:34:19 AM

Thanks.

I do not think so . HitBTC focuses only on the top altcoin and whales are concentrated in this market is not much because the volume of the altcoin from the ICO project really very low.
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:27:15 PM

i see there is a target funding in the token sale page that around 8.7 million usd is that a minimal cap or if the ico reach that amount it will be stop ?

since i see below of that its written that the max is 487.500.000 CTX tokens (97,5%) to be sold. 216 186 ETH (~$64,85M)

so which is true ?

8.7 million USD  is our target  hard cap and ~$64,85M  is the Maximum cap.ICO will still continue till the 29th october.

so the 8.7 mil usd is the hardcap ? so is there any soft cap for the ico ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:34:14 PM

so which is true ?

Soft cap was reached during the Pre-ICO

CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:43:38 PM

ICO is live .Invest in Real Business. 17 days more......!!!!

VeiweiLo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:32:18 PM

so which is true ?

Soft cap was reached during the Pre-ICO

very good, if softcap ready reach in pre-ico
so this now only concentrate promote to much selling
Gru minions

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:27:12 AM

CarTaxi’s strategic goal is to win up to 20% of the market worldwide in 5 years and to generate $970 million in revenue by
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:37:59 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 11:49:34 AM by CarTaxi

New ICO listings on ICOLightHouse:
CarTaxi

Thanks for the listing. Your site is really cool. Wish you all the best.

erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:45:05 AM

New ICO listings on ICOLightHouse:
CarTaxi

Thanks for the listing. Your site is really cool. Which you all the best.

Happy to see the ICO crossed 50% and going towards selling out. Still time is there so hopefully we will see the end result of this pretty well.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cucumbaba

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:55:02 AM

so this cartaxi ico will keep running until the end of the ico date ? even the hard cap allready reach before end date ?

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:12:54 AM

so this cartaxi ico will keep running until the end of the ico date ? even the hard cap allready reach before end date ?
ICO will still continue until the 29th of October.

CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:01:10 AM

click here and join our discussions on REDDIT

cyber-i

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:05:54 PM

Hi,

This seems an interesting project.

Could you clarify a couple of questions:
  • in the White paper it is stated that 100% of CTX tokens represent 100% ownership of CarTaxi. Does that mean that the tokens holders are de facto shareholders? What legal entity is this ownership related to (i.e., what legal entity is CarTaxi)? How is the ownership legally ensured?
  • besides ownership and CTX tokens as a payment method, are there any other implementations of the blockchain technology within Cartaxi project

Thanks!
CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:41:35 PM

Hi,

This seems an interesting project.

Could you clarify a couple of questions:
  • in the White paper it is stated that 100% of CTX tokens represent 100% ownership of CarTaxi. Does that mean that the tokens holders are de facto shareholders? What legal entity is this ownership related to (i.e., what legal entity is CarTaxi)? How is the ownership legally ensured?
  • besides ownership and CTX tokens as a payment method, are there any other implementations of the blockchain technology within Cartaxi project

Thanks!

1)  CarTaxi is a limited liability company and a logistics platform for evacuating and transporting cars that integrates all tow trucks in a single application. Token holders are not de facto shareholders they however represent ownership of their tokens purchased .in this regard 25% of the company’s profit are allocated for issued to token holders monthly. The smart-contract pays out bonuses automatically to ether wallets.
Attached is the principal state registration numbers
LLC “STO”
OGRN: 1157847040658
TAX Id: 7838032941

2) In principle, blockchain is needed by all companies that connects partners and customers. This technology revolutionizes the process of transaction control and saves companies’ money by making payment management without middle men. Moreover, the data in the blockchain cannot be faked. All participants are obliged to honor their obligations.

CarTaxi

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:32:24 AM

Dear Community,we notify you that  bonuses will be  tallied up on the 16th and accrued on the 20-21st of October. Bonuses are transferred in ETH to the wallet from which the tokens were purchased .
ICO is live ....12 days More..!!!!

germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:40:45 PM

In which locations are you going to start with your service? Will you launch it globally or in specific cities at first?

CarTaxi is a working product that has been tested and is in full operation in the Russian market. It is ready for global scaling and an explosive growth of market share.The CarTaxi Company has put together an outstanding team of professionals who are developing the business globally from offices in San Antonio (US), Moscow (Russia) and Hong Kong (China).
we already have running applications on Apple store and Playstore;
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/car-taxi-%D0%B2%D1%81%D0%B5-%D1%8D%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%8B/id1221296530

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cartaxi.client

visit our ico page for more details:https://cartaxi.io/#home

I see, it's really a space that I am not familiar with. But I assume you guys know what you are doing. It's just a little bit difficult to make investment decision pro something that you don't really know much about. Do you guys have numbers that you realistically expect to achieve?

Ok and how about licensing? Is that a business that requires any sort of special licensing? For example Uber has trouble because they break existing law in some jurisidictions. Is that something you have to cope with?

CarTaxi is a logistics platform for evacuating and transporting cars that integrates all tow trucks in a single application. It is a global mobile solution based synergistically on geolocation and blockchain + smart contract technologies.Uber is a taxi service and we just have a similar platform but different industry.Our Legal Team is working tirelessly on that matter.

Ok so your platform only further privatizes the market I guess? Could any private person provide this service or are there particularly licensed companies that can then use your service?

We are a  organised system and always work towards connecting new partners .The partners can be companies or individual tow truckers.
Importantly we ensure our partners have the required certificates for  operating in the vehicle Tow Industry.

Edit: huh? This didn't work out it seems. I posted and my text didn't appear. So again. Just to summarize: I said that I am not familiar with that space at all and it's difficult to make investment decision pro a project that you don't really know or understand much about. Do you guys have numbers available that you realistically expect to achieve?

According to the development plan for CarTaxi, the bonus (dividend) payments will be $ 75 million as early as 2020, and in 2021 — $ 150 million. For example, $ 48 million was invested in ICO. Thus, for each $ 1 invested, the tokenholder receives a bonus payment of $ 1.5 , that is, 150% a year in 2020, and in 2021 it’s $ 3, or 300% a year — a very high figure for those who play “long”. Let’s remember this for the calculation of the minimum value of CTX in the future.

The numbers are impressive, and while you say that is rather the minimum value of CTX, it already sounds quite enormous. Are you sure you will be able to generate so much revenue in such a short time-window? Those $75 million must come from somewhere. Is the market that big? And how are you going to pull so many service providers so quickly to your platform?

Absolutely interesting stuff. As I said before, I never knew that the whole space is quite lively. You are probably onto something. Going to check that out.
wavesroom

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:54:14 PM

Username Bitcointalk:wavesroom
Link to your video:https://youtu.be/WB3JZ-Zk0BU
Eth adress:0x355649dEb0ab3c6c15641Ae053361FB6fD1Dc35C
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: