Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin among conglomerates  (Read 1253 times)
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:16:50 AM

Do the rich now begin to invest some of their money in bitcoin?

There are some rich person are trying to invest in crypto but not in bitcoin atall. Such as there are some companies are trying to take the advantage of the blockchain and try to develop their own blockchain through make a partnership with some Project that already provided the blockchain structure such as ethereum.

I'm sure about it, but there is no way to know who are the rich people investing on Crypto-Currency, they try to stay most anonymous as possible and maybe using other people to invest for them here. Crypto-Currency, especially Bitcoin have became too big and strong, powerful people won't stay out of the future of financial system. They will try to take advantage somehow, and if they try hard I'm sure they will...

Well there are chances that these people were the one who made by high in demand in supply. Because btc won't attain these LVL if there were no investors who would support these kind of stuff. Satoshi might be name from Japan but maybe he got his funds in the American soil that helped him in a secretive ways. From what i think there are already bunch of rich guys who had helped invest in btc.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:22:53 AM

I'm sure that bitcoin increases because of the wealth of wealthy investors who invest their money for their business.
Without people the rich, bitcoin will not be what it is today.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:41:37 AM

I'm pretty sure there are a lot of wealthy people who have some stash of bitcoin somewhere. Of course we wouldn't know it because they don't speak about it publicly. They just go around quietly and let the value of their bitcoin holdings grow over time. If the institutional investors start pushing and applauding bitcoin, then more people are going to be invested which would lead to higher demand and more wealth for those who have been holding for a few years already.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:57:08 AM

Of course i'm sure it must be done by many rich peoples / conglomerate peoples. They are definitely investing in their money with bitcoin, already many have a predicts that bitcoin prices will get higher in the future and continue to providing good expectations for everyone in investing or any other ways to earning bitcoin.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:18:34 AM

I think a reason why rich people are rich is that they know where to invest, and with that yes I do believe they would buy and invest in bitcoin if they can see its potential. Just because they're already rich, it doesn't mean they would stop looking for ways to become even richer. Its because of that kind of that mentality precisely why they are rich as they are. They will continue to invest because that's how businessmen are, always on the look out for good investments.

musbeto

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:30:01 AM

Yes and I think nobody can stop them from buying all the Bitcoin that they want since many of the rich are actually good speculators. I have read many billionaires and millionaires now getting interested to invest big amount of money in Bitcoin and other coins. I am hoping that this is just the start and there would really be more people who are serious in investing.
I see few wealthy people invest in bitcoin, they see the constant fluctuations it impedes their investment. Like you can not invest large sums of money into something uncertain.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:13:05 AM

For sure, not only few rich people are investing in Bitcoin but more.

actually, those early adopter of Bitcoin are among the richest. who own a thousand or hundred thousand bitcoin.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:57:12 AM

For sure, not only few rich people are investing in Bitcoin but more.

actually, those early adopter of Bitcoin are among the richest. who own a thousand or hundred thousand bitcoin.
Those who owns a hundred thousand bitcoin is very rare now as most of the rich ones in btc only got a thousand or two but I doubt if there is still someone who keeps a hundred thousand btc but it is very possible if they held and never moved their btc at least once on their bitcoin wallet. Those who got those high amount though for sure will get nice profits on bcc now since if they got a hundred thousand btc before fork, selling now would result in them halving a ton of free money.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:43:56 PM

If you're referring to those who are already established and rich way before Bitcoin is as it is now, then I think yes they may be investing in Bitcoin. I think that even if I'm already, I would still invest in Bitcoin because of its potential. In fact, I would take advantage of my resources to buy Bitcoin if I were rich. Rich people still need to invest despite the riches that they already have.

But if you're talking about those who bought Bitcoin years ago and are now millionaires, then I also think that they still invested in Bitcoin. Surely because of their experience of holding Bitcoin which increased in value over the years, they would still invest because it is still possible for the value to continue increasing.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:37:10 PM

I think that the rich who needs challenges will invest in bitcoin. I know that bitcoin looks like a great opportunity but almost every rich will stay investing in stocks, shares, assets, real estate because that has some tangibility and I guess less risk then bitcoin.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 02:18:12 PM

Yes and I think nobody can stop them from buying all the Bitcoin that they want since many of the rich are actually good speculators. I have read many billionaires and millionaires now getting interested to invest big amount of money in Bitcoin and other coins. I am hoping that this is just the start and there would really be more people who are serious in investing.
I see few wealthy people invest in bitcoin, they see the constant fluctuations it impedes their investment. Like you can not invest large sums of money into something uncertain

It is all relative

The uncertainty of value (also known as volatility) determines the possible amount of investment, i.e. how much risk you are ready to take (otherwise known as "how much you are willing to lose"). Obviously, rich people, and still more so insanely rich ones may be willing to invest more in absolute terms, though to them it might still be mostly pocket money. Remember that the Winklevii twins bought a few dozen million dollars worth of bitcoins. I don't think that could ever count as a small amount

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:31:47 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin increases because of the wealth of wealthy investors who invest their money for their business.
Without people the rich, bitcoin will not be what it is today.
agreed! Bitcoin is here on this place is only due to its users and mainly due to its rich users because they invest a lot in bitcoin and hence make it expensive. And in result bitcoin return this favor in the form of profit that will doubled or tripled their wealth. Bitcoin also take good care of small investors and granted them with pretty much profit so that next time they invest more.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:44:00 PM

I don't even know what you are asking so unfortunately I can't help... Tongue

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:40:06 PM

Yes, rich people have more opportunity to make more money from bitcoin because they have more investment. The more money you invest in bitcoin the higher you can get the profit, I think it is very easy way for rich people to make their money double or even triple. The good news is the investment of rich people also benefits us, because it make bitcoin more expensive.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:45:07 AM

I think there must be a conglomerate following bitcoin, just think bitcoin is a very valuable investment for now. But I do not think there are too many conglomerates that follow the bitcoin. because of course they still have many assets in other fields. Such as realestate companies they have and others. I think some of the conglomerates are more interested in saving the shares they have in other business areas they are living. But I really hope more and more investors from the conglomerate, it can cause bitcoin value will always exist.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:25:31 AM

This is a unique fact, many conglomerates move their money to bitcoin, they invest heavily into bitcoin because they believe the future of bitcoin will improve and of course the money will continue to increase in value rather than save to the bank.

great
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1162

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:53:07 PM

Your title made me think one thing, and then your post seem like it was going in a different direction. For conglomerates and corporations, smart contracts and tokens would be one of the main things that would attract them. The fact that apparent token or coin is completely transparent is great for some transactions at the corporate level, for example to buy and sale of stock.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:58:34 PM

Your title made me think one thing, and then your post seem like it was going in a different direction. For conglomerates and corporations, smart contracts and tokens would be one of the main things that would attract them. The fact that apparent token or coin is completely transparent is great for some transactions at the corporate level, for example to buy and sale of stock.

But then a lot of what happens with that money after that should only be available to the stockholders, and that short of Ledger can be hidden inside of a side token with an apparent token. But as far as just rich people using Bitcoin, I think a lot of people think that Bitcoin has made them rich.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 05:16:40 PM

I think big corporations investing in Bitcoin are good. They have big capital, they have human resources, they have a good business strategy so they will make Bitcoin more development.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:25:15 PM

There are but not many, as most rich people are too busy with their business dealings, and some focus on companies because they have a very important company in their careers. That's why only a small percentage of rich people use bitcoins, and they also use them only to store their wealth.
Well This is true that most of the elite class has their own businesses with company form of organisations and they have all the concentration on taking their business from better to best. Also I've noticed one common thing in all these businessmen that they don't believe on virtual stuff. Most of them are against bitcoin, they prefer dollar.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: