Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SiaCoin (Sc)!!  (Read 6313 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:31:05 AM

Think it is gonna grow so do not be sad

okk bro.
 I am waiting for saw the better for me.
 ahead sia
Right now, I'm cutting my losses with sia and moving 70% of my holding in the coin into other crypto. Missed out on a couple of excellent trades already
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deztroyr1

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:53:00 AM

i've said it before but i'll say it again. who wants to put their files on this vague storage? would you? or would you just go for dropbox?
dropbox right? that's what i thought.
now if you needed a lot of storage, maybe work related. would you use Sia for your company and god knows what ever may happen to them?

i think Sia only attracts a selective group of people (for actual use) and the majority wouldn't take the risk or simple bother using it.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:56:56 AM

I totally disappointed.
Siacoin is so many down.
I bought Siacoin..
But now I am in tension.

Can it Pump again?

Just forget about it... They just failed in many areas. People are just angry at them. If I wer you I would sold this bag... Just invest in some ICO, so you can get the actual profit.

Rader

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:15:03 AM

Siacoin wont fall more has done bottom yet. Buy tech and go long term, if you dont do that you will loose all your money.
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:45:39 AM

don't expect that 1 siacoin is going to be 1 usd worth.

the devs don't want that siacoin will be too expensive. so the service of cloud storage will be too expensive too for customers.
Dikobit

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

i've said it before but i'll say it again. who wants to put their files on this vague storage? would you? or would you just go for dropbox?
dropbox right? that's what i thought.
now if you needed a lot of storage, maybe work related. would you use Sia for your company and god knows what ever may happen to them?

i think Sia only attracts a selective group of people (for actual use) and the majority wouldn't take the risk or simple bother using it.

exactly what i think about it
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:56:10 AM

I also bought a couple of Siacoin when the price was low 6 months ago, and is hoping it would pump soon. But I'm not really expecting it would reach $1 right away but hopefully next year or end of this year there would be a price change.
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:00:50 PM

The storage price will of course be adapted with the value of a SIA-Coin! I, as a storage provider, will fix the price. so, if I don't adapt the price I won't be able to sell my storage place.
You should read the white paper first.

lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:58:51 PM

More SiaCoin threads ... Every day someone is complaining about SC and asking if it is going to bounce back. I typically voice my opinion that SC will most likely not make you much money if you invest in it (if any at all)... I am honestly sick of seeing these threads every day ...

Oh well.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:36:02 PM

More SiaCoin threads ... Every day someone is complaining about SC and asking if it is going to bounce back. I typically voice my opinion that SC will most likely not make you much money if you invest in it (if any at all)... I am honestly sick of seeing these threads every day ...

Oh well.
Think people are lamenting what could have been with Sia... so much potential in the beginning
cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:23:09 PM

sia will bounce back, it went down when the whole market was going down, now its so cheap the only thing you should think about is to buy
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:29:46 PM

Don't worry for most coins there is no hole under bottom. If it hit bottom it will most likely bounce back as others said. This is how crypto markets work.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:35:34 PM

SiaCoin has been correcting since its big June rally and that correction is mostly over.
It is treading sideways waiting for some good news to start moving higher.
Holding a small position since given the huge supply, do not expect $1 but ~ $0.05.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:53:51 PM

Im fine with Siacoin devaluing https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/siacoin/usd - but what is the main reason for this?

CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:40:50 PM

siacoin wallet has always been a pain for me, don't know what do you guys think, the sync takes too long. and it is not very straightforward to use, especially for those new users

Yes I have noticed that too... Their technology is just behind... They are on the market for quite some time and they should deliver what they promised faster.

suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:34:25 PM

If we are willing to take advantage the moment of price plummet and sharp see the opportunities occur. Isn't this an opportunity for us to buy more SC? Market has memory, as long as it still in market. I am optimistic SC will go back up. For example up to 400 sat from current price it's means 100% profit. Arising and drowning always happens in market.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:50:27 PM

There is literally no reason to buy this coin unless you want to use the file storage.

I stand by the above, hopefully all of you guys got out before it was too late! This is going into the abyss.

songoku89

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:10:48 PM

I think siacoin will rise and pump again even though there are still many dumps, so keep calm and dont panic

Thanks bro.

thank u so much for your kind information..
I will hold it

Let's hold for more 3 years Smiley You will see it rising sharply
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:24:35 PM

I think siacoin will rise and pump again even though there are still many dumps, so keep calm and dont panic

Thanks bro.

thank u so much for your kind information..
I will hold it

Let's hold for more 3 years Smiley You will see it rising sharply

It's down so much it's barely worth anything anyway..  so may as well hold.

I was very excited by this coin and the thought that had gone in to the contracts etc and was seriously getting ready to order a heap of storage for it..  Please bring the idea back to life!
jimbo2000

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:30:27 PM

For me SIA is so cheap right now that it is really worth a punt, if actionable objectives can be delivered upon then we can certainly see price increases from where it is now.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: