Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:08:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: SiaCoin (Sc)!!  (Read 6313 times)
rajuahmed330 (OP)

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:43:10 PM

I totally disappointed.
Siacoin is so many down.
I bought Siacoin..
But now I am in tension.

Can it Pump again?

Be hardworker

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thiet

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:49:27 PM

SC is now in the bottom will not fall again.
Maryasgjkdqa

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:53:05 PM

Same situation. I hope it will be pump right away
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:17:47 PM

Forgive me if I'm wrong.... but i'm looking at the website for Sia Coin, its basically just online cloud storage? It's cheaper than Amazon yes... but it's not even close in terms of usability and integration into devops technologies...

I'm not sure why you would invest in it, why would it give you a good return? Unless you want to host some files in the cloud I can't see why this is going to give you a good ROI.

IAmLucas

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:26:18 PM

The more I look at this the more ridiculous it is. The developers probably don't want the price to increase because it then makes their service more expensive....

I.e if I wanted to host say 10mb file on 'SiaCloud' for a month, it could cost me 10 Sia Coins. Which is what.. a few cents? If suddenly the price of the Sia Coin went up say 100x the price to host in the Sia Cloud would be ridiculously expensive... The price will end up staying static at a certain level.

There is literally no reason to buy this coin unless you want to use the file storage.

Worst case guys, the price does stay the same, at least you can store some old files and access them anywhere in the world... Oh wait doesn't dropbox do that for free?

~Lucas

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:28:35 PM

it has pumped so much in the past months, and there are many new coins coming out which is familiar with siacoin, like storj, ipfs, genaro and so on, sc must do the effort to win the competition

uslfd

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:55:19 PM

The more I look at this the more ridiculous it is. The developers probably don't want the price to increase because it then makes their service more expensive....

I.e if I wanted to host say 10mb file on 'SiaCloud' for a month, it could cost me 10 Sia Coins. Which is what.. a few cents? If suddenly the price of the Sia Coin went up say 100x the price to host in the Sia Cloud would be ridiculously expensive... The price will end up staying static at a certain level.

There is literally no reason to buy this coin unless you want to use the file storage.

Worst case guys, the price does stay the same, at least you can store some old files and access them anywhere in the world... Oh wait doesn't dropbox do that for free?

~Lucas

This is correct.
The developers already made it clear they didn't want high SC price. If anything it's the share in SC tech that is worth the money, not SC.
If I were you I would get rid of the coins asap before everyone loses their hope.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:03:12 PM

Grin
Why u care so much about price. Think about what makes Sia not only the safest cloud around, but also the coolest Smiley think about tech with other coin man. When you store your data on Sia, it is literally distributed across all the corners of the Earth. And it only keeps getting bigger and more far reaching! Keep it up! Siacoin will go to moon soon. All thing u need to do is believe in dev and waiting. about pump. Just waiting again.. It's will pump sometime when u sold all ur coin
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:12:16 PM

The price of the online storage is not based on the value of the Siacoin.  It's just the currency that is being used.  

Kind of like saying if the price someone bought a pizza for was 10,000 BTC, then a pizza should still be priced at 10,000 BTC.  

If it cost 100 Siacoins to store your files now, and the price went up 10X the current value, then the storage would only cost you 10 Siacoins.

While I admit, the Sia cloud storage isn't the greatest cloud storage solution, it is something.  99% of the coins out there are based on nothing.  Sia is one of the very few that has an actual purpose.  So I give them credit there.  They do however need to keep working on making their product easily accessible and then work on marketing.  I believe the price of the coin in in the toilet right now due to all the bigger players cashing out to buy an ASIC miner.   The same thing happened when BTC and LTC introduced their ASIC's.  And if it can take a massive coin like BTC into the toilet, it will do its damage to Sia as well.  Like BTC and LTC, the price came back around the time the miners had paid ff their equipment.  So I would expect the same for Sia.  Unfortunately, my estimate for that means the price will be in the toilet for another year or 2.

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
lakimens

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:18:29 PM

Please stop with these SiaCoin threads already.. We've already said in the previous 100 that we think it's gonna grow.
Use the search function.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
IAmLucas

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:24:36 PM

Please stop with these SiaCoin threads already.. We've already said in the previous 100 that we think it's gonna grow.
Use the search function.

You mean 'not going to grow'?

This is a perfect example of a coin that's not worth investing in. However if you guys have a ridiculous amount of money and like throwing money at things that won't pan out, I'm pretty sure I saw a coin that wanted to send a space ship to Mars! You should check it out.

The more I read this altcoin board the more I think I should just fork bitcoin on github or create a currency on waves or ethereum and sell it to you guys.

- Appreciate that Sia Coin does have a real world application, but its going to be a static price as the coin price doesn't affect the services it provides, its like buying penny stocks of Sia Coin but not actually owning part of the company.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:29:06 PM

sia will be bounce back.. its just the matter of few days...me to holding nice amount in sia Wink
lakimens

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:44:56 PM

Use the search function.

You mean 'not going to grow'?

This is a perfect example of a coin that's not worth investing in. However if you guys have a ridiculous amount of money and like throwing money at things that won't pan out, I'm pretty sure I saw a coin that wanted to send a space ship to Mars! You should check it out.

The more I read this altcoin board the more I think I should just fork bitcoin on github or create a currency on waves or ethereum and sell it to you guys.

- Appreciate that Sia Coin does have a real world application, but its going to be a static price as the coin price doesn't affect the services it provides, its like buying penny stocks of Sia Coin but not actually owning part of the company.
How does the coin price of Ethereum relate to it's services?
How does the coin price of Ripple relate to it's services?
How does the coin price of  NEO relate to it's services?
How does the coin price of Monero relate to it's services?
How does the coin price of OmiseGo relate to it's services?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:39:59 PM

Patience is the key. It is not only SC price depreciate, a handful of alt coins' prices are at all time low.
tavr

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:44:19 PM

I totally disappointed.
Siacoin is so many down.
I bought Siacoin..
But now I am in tension.

Can it Pump again?

Sure they will pump it. Nowadays just father is going up with small stops in order to take force to go up
After BTC take a holiday, SC will definitelly pump.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:48:08 PM

Think it is gonna grow so do not be sad
jefrihunter

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:20:58 PM

I think siacoin will rise and pump again even though there are still many dumps, so keep calm and dont panic

Denopoly

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:50:31 PM

LOL siacoin is the nuts, hodl that shit, you'll thank me later. They got some cool stuff coming out.
rajuahmed330 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:26:05 AM

I think siacoin will rise and pump again even though there are still many dumps, so keep calm and dont panic

Thanks bro.

thank u so much for your kind information..
I will hold it

Be hardworker
rajuahmed330 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:29:17 AM

okk bro.
 I am waiting for saw the better for me.
 ahead sia

Be hardworker
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:31:05 AM

okk bro.
 I am waiting for saw the better for me.
 ahead sia
Right now, I'm cutting my losses with sia and moving 70% of my holding in the coin into other crypto. Missed out on a couple of excellent trades already
deztroyr1

Activity: 284

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:53:00 AM

i've said it before but i'll say it again. who wants to put their files on this vague storage? would you? or would you just go for dropbox?
dropbox right? that's what i thought.
now if you needed a lot of storage, maybe work related. would you use Sia for your company and god knows what ever may happen to them?

i think Sia only attracts a selective group of people (for actual use) and the majority wouldn't take the risk or simple bother using it.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:56:56 AM

I totally disappointed.
Siacoin is so many down.
I bought Siacoin..
But now I am in tension.

Can it Pump again?

Just forget about it... They just failed in many areas. People are just angry at them. If I wer you I would sold this bag... Just invest in some ICO, so you can get the actual profit.

Rader

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:15:03 AM

Siacoin wont fall more has done bottom yet. Buy tech and go long term, if you dont do that you will loose all your money.
magiccarpett

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:45:39 AM

don't expect that 1 siacoin is going to be 1 usd worth.

the devs don't want that siacoin will be too expensive. so the service of cloud storage will be too expensive too for customers.
Dikobit

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

i've said it before but i'll say it again. who wants to put their files on this vague storage? would you? or would you just go for dropbox?
dropbox right? that's what i thought.
now if you needed a lot of storage, maybe work related. would you use Sia for your company and god knows what ever may happen to them?

i think Sia only attracts a selective group of people (for actual use) and the majority wouldn't take the risk or simple bother using it.

exactly what i think about it
nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:56:10 AM

I also bought a couple of Siacoin when the price was low 6 months ago, and is hoping it would pump soon. But I'm not really expecting it would reach $1 right away but hopefully next year or end of this year there would be a price change.
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:00:50 PM

The storage price will of course be adapted with the value of a SIA-Coin! I, as a storage provider, will fix the price. so, if I don't adapt the price I won't be able to sell my storage place.
You should read the white paper first.

lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:58:51 PM

More SiaCoin threads ... Every day someone is complaining about SC and asking if it is going to bounce back. I typically voice my opinion that SC will most likely not make you much money if you invest in it (if any at all)... I am honestly sick of seeing these threads every day ...

Oh well.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:36:02 PM

More SiaCoin threads ... Every day someone is complaining about SC and asking if it is going to bounce back. I typically voice my opinion that SC will most likely not make you much money if you invest in it (if any at all)... I am honestly sick of seeing these threads every day ...

Oh well.
Think people are lamenting what could have been with Sia... so much potential in the beginning
cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:23:09 PM

sia will bounce back, it went down when the whole market was going down, now its so cheap the only thing you should think about is to buy
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:29:46 PM

Don't worry for most coins there is no hole under bottom. If it hit bottom it will most likely bounce back as others said. This is how crypto markets work.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:35:34 PM

SiaCoin has been correcting since its big June rally and that correction is mostly over.
It is treading sideways waiting for some good news to start moving higher.
Holding a small position since given the huge supply, do not expect $1 but ~ $0.05.
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:53:51 PM

Im fine with Siacoin devaluing https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/siacoin/usd - but what is the main reason for this?

CrypticGambit

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:40:50 PM

siacoin wallet has always been a pain for me, don't know what do you guys think, the sync takes too long. and it is not very straightforward to use, especially for those new users

Yes I have noticed that too... Their technology is just behind... They are on the market for quite some time and they should deliver what they promised faster.

suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:34:25 PM

If we are willing to take advantage the moment of price plummet and sharp see the opportunities occur. Isn't this an opportunity for us to buy more SC? Market has memory, as long as it still in market. I am optimistic SC will go back up. For example up to 400 sat from current price it's means 100% profit. Arising and drowning always happens in market.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
IAmLucas

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:50:27 PM

I stand by the above, hopefully all of you guys got out before it was too late! This is going into the abyss.

songoku89

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:10:48 PM

Thanks bro.

I will hold it

Let's hold for more 3 years Smiley You will see it rising sharply
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:24:35 PM

Thanks bro.

I will hold it

Let's hold for more 3 years Smiley You will see it rising sharply

It's down so much it's barely worth anything anyway..  so may as well hold.

I was very excited by this coin and the thought that had gone in to the contracts etc and was seriously getting ready to order a heap of storage for it..  Please bring the idea back to life!
jimbo2000

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:30:27 PM

For me SIA is so cheap right now that it is really worth a punt, if actionable objectives can be delivered upon then we can certainly see price increases from where it is now.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
aaroc90

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:02:42 PM

if you buy Sia now you have to be prepared to wait. ASICS are coming mid next year to support the network, don't expect a lot before then, I'm hodling!!!

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
IAmLucas

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:47:03 PM

For me SIA is so cheap right now that it is really worth a punt, if actionable objectives can be delivered upon then we can certainly see price increases from where it is now.

You will get burned if you do. This coin will never go up to previous heights. I cannot stress enough that you will literally be burning your hard earned money if you invest in this.
phreeksta

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:59:27 PM

~Lucas

I don't think the price is fixed to 10 Sia coins. That wouldn't make any sense, like you said. The target is to offer cheap storage and compete with other companies like Amazon. If the price of Sia-Coins would go up, the amount of coins to pay in a month would be just less.
Well yes, the storage market has some big players in it. The difference to Dropbox is, that the data on Sia is actually safe, since the user holds all encryption keys. Especially for companies, that is an important  point. As far as I know, Amazon S3 Storage does also not let you use own encryption keys.
I think projects like Sia and Storj have potential, but of course it is a very difficult and crowded market.
BTCGOLD

Activity: 958
Merit: 256

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:16:19 PM

You will get burned if you do. This coin will never go up to previous heights. I cannot stress enough that you will literally be burning your hard earned money if you invest in this.

I´m sure that the price will jump over the moon and everyone will be more than happy, we all only needs to be more patient - with patience is we can earn a lot! Patience is the most important!

lukey

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:53:43 PM

I´m sure that the price will jump over the moon and everyone will be more than happy, we all only needs to be more patient - with patience is we can earn a lot! Patience is the most important!

Siacoin dropped to accumulation zone.

Big updates next month.. File-Sharing, new UI.

Patience.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:14:44 PM

I think the SC now has no hope because the market for this altcoin is down and almost all the whales have left the altcoin. For me we should find another altcoin more potent and can help us get good profit
IAmLucas

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:20:04 PM

Trust me this wont moon. I'm willing to bet you that in a year this coin will be be worth basically 0.00000000000000000000000000001 cents
IAmLucas

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:20:48 PM

~Lucas

I don't think the price is fixed to 10 Sia coins. That wouldn't make any sense, like you said. The target is to offer cheap storage and compete with other companies like Amazon. If the price of Sia-Coins would go up, the amount of coins to pay in a month would be just less.
Well yes, the storage market has some big players in it. The difference to Dropbox is, that the data on Sia is actually safe, since the user holds all encryption keys. Especially for companies, that is an important  point. As far as I know, Amazon S3 Storage does also not let you use own encryption keys.
I think projects like Sia and Storj have potential, but of course it is a very difficult and crowded market.

Fair post. Good points.
lukey

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:32:47 PM

Trust me this wont moon. I'm willing to bet you that in a year this coin will be be worth basically 0.00000000000000000000000000001 cents

You seem Delusional man. You're nothing but FUD.

Siatech is here to stay with their working product.

Nothing but constant work, constant updates. ( Big updates next month ) Active + Growing Team.

Crypto = Volatile.

Don't spread FUD cause you lost money in a Volatile market.

This bottomed out. Currently in Accumulation zone.

Invest wisely
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:38:44 PM

Care to elaborate? Why would I trust you?

Ah yeah.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:59:02 PM

It seems you bought somewhere in august looks like you have a suffered a really huge loss by now it will take lot of time to recover. If you don't have any problem in holding it then wait it should have some good news soon but if you are looking to make more profit try to buy more at 60 or below i bought at 60 and sold at 77 in 2 days that's 30% prpfit
phreeksta

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:48:41 PM

It seems you bought somewhere in august looks like you have a suffered a really huge loss by now it will take lot of time to recover. If you don't have any problem in holding it then wait it should have some good news soon but if you are looking to make more profit try to buy more at 60 or below i bought at 60 and sold at 77 in 2 days that's 30% prpfit

I also bought several month ago and sitting on a big loss right now. But all altcoins are in a bad shape at the moment, because of Bitcoin. Personally I think the altcoin market will recover long-term ... otherwise I would have sold all my coins a long time ago.
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1212

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:54:48 PM

~Lucas

Agreed, I highly doubt they would be so stubborn to fix the price. Bitcoin sellers on this forum and even outside are ready to change their prices. Faucet owners and casino owners and even exchange and wallet services constantly adjust their Bitcoin prices to account for price increase in fiat. I don't see why Sia can't do the same.

Sia is a great product, like you said, and I have a decent amount waiting to recover. Thought I got them at a bargain at 140 satoshis, but it wasn't and won't be the last time I'm wrong about crypto!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
phreeksta

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:58:14 PM

~Lucas

Agreed, I highly doubt they would be so stubborn to fix the price. Bitcoin sellers on this forum and even outside are ready to change their prices. Faucet owners and casino owners and even exchange and wallet services constantly adjust their Bitcoin prices to account for price increase in fiat. I don't see why Sia can't do the same.

Sia is a great product, like you said, and I have a decent amount waiting to recover. Thought I got them at a bargain at 140 satoshis, but it wasn't and won't be the last time I'm wrong about crypto!

Yepp, that is how it is. The price most of the time doesn't really reflect the quality of a product. Especially at the moment, when price is heavily influenced by Bitcoin. A lot of great coins are in a really bad place right now (although they are constantly releasing updates and do a lot of marketing), but it is how it is. If you bought Sia just for a good trade, you made a mistake :-) ... if you invested in Sia long-term, I wouldn't give up hope just yet.
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:02:14 PM

I think SIA will bounce back and start to climb!! I have still been holding mine even as it has dipped!! I think it will rise this year for us, let's hope it starts to go up!!

Turkiwi

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:35:41 PM

SiaCoin dumped big time, but it was kinda expected if you ask me. There are so many other coins offering the exact same things, even before SiaCoin went live. Cloud storage is already dominated by many cryptos which makes this a very competitive sector to focus, they have to innovate in ways that they might not be capable of doing. It's like the privacy tokens, for example, which are trying to come up with the best solution for a privacy centered coin (Zcash getting out zsnarks etc.). In the same way SiaCoin has to develop something innovative as well, it has to offer value in order for the token value to increase as well, because that's the only way to attract addtional investors. You can sell some of your stacks and buy into some competitors if you want to be invested in that sectors, or sell the entire stack and go into bitcoin which is about to fork anayway.
naclio

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:36:15 AM

Im waiting for the pump for so long Smiley

Im loosing my faith in Sia Sad
Antonioz

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:35:25 PM

I just bought more at 49 satoshi, fingers crossed  Wink
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:38:30 PM

SC is now in the bottom will not fall again.

Hmm, it is hard to say if it is overvalued or not. Everything is subjective in this field. Is it worth 1, 10 or 100 million. It matters how hard you discount the value for the future

JollySkipper

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:48:23 PM

Siacoin will be back, it would be a good time someone to invest a good amount of money in just right now

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rajuahmed330 (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:46:21 PM

Siacoin will be back, it would be a good time someone to invest a good amount of money in just right now
When will be pump? I wait for a long time. In case of I bought it around 0.00000640 bitcoin per coin. But the price now 0.00000048 bitcoin. So much down.  I have loss many by Siacoin. I am waiting around 3 month or more.  I believe that the price touch againn

Be hardworker
phreeksta

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:49:50 PM

When will be pump? I wait for a long time. In case of I bought it around 0.00000640 bitcoin per coin. But the price now 0.00000048 bitcoin. So much down.  I have loss many by Siacoin. I am waiting around 3 month or more.  I believe that the price touch againn

3 Month is not long in crypto :-) There are several coins that needed over 1 year to come back! The risk, that a coin never recovers is always there.
IAmLucas

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:43:01 PM

When I replied to this thread 2 months ago saying sell you would have saved a lot of money if you had listened.

Also - people say that I'm FUD'in, technically I am being negative about this coin, but for a good reason. This coin will not recover to where it was. There is way too much competition and its really not changing much. It's going to keep going down.

I'm also willing to take out a CFD option with anyone that continues to bad mouth me, put your money where your mouth is, I'll give you sia at a set price if it goes up in value ill pay you, if it goes down you pay me. Jump onto IG.com and let me know your username. Let's get this contract drawn up.

~ Lucas.

All of the above is IMHO opinion, we are all a family in Crypto, I don't want to see you all loose money. - I've also never held SIA (for the record)
phreeksta

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:07:24 PM

When I replied to this thread 2 months ago saying sell you would have saved a lot of money if you had listened.

Also - people say that I'm FUD'in, technically I am being negative about this coin, but for a good reason. This coin will not recover to where it was. There is way too much competition and its really not changing much. It's going to keep going down.

I'm also willing to take out a CFD option with anyone that continues to bad mouth me, put your money where your mouth is, I'll give you sia at a set price if it goes up in value ill pay you, if it goes down you pay me. Jump onto IG.com and let me know your username. Let's get this contract drawn up.

~ Lucas.

All of the above is IMHO opinion, we are all a family in Crypto, I don't want to see you all loose money. - I've also never held SIA (for the record)

No one can predict the future, so everything is possible. Maybe SIA will never reach its old state, maybe it will. We will see ...

I don't hold a lot of Sia coins because of the reasons several people here mentioned (you too). I think I am in with 50 bucks or so ... so if everything goes south ... I will survive. I like the project, but I don't like it 500$ + much :-)
Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:16:28 PM

I totally disappointed.
Siacoin is so many down.
I bought Siacoin..
But now I am in tension.

Can it Pump again?

A lot of people who purchased Sia would like the price to go up. Keep in mind, the coin itself is a long time hold. I get that price is important, but besides that Sia has a solid team with an actual product shipped! Patience will pay off. Just wait till inflation kicks in..

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
lukey

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:17:42 PM

Look....  If you can't see the huge potential for SiaTech & Nebulous Inc you need to do your DR.

Decentralized storage ( Data tripling every year) is a HUGE market.

Siacoin is here to stay with their working product.
User Growth higher than ever.  & We're still in a EARLY stage.     ---> siastats.info

Nothing but constant work, constant updates / partnership
Active + Growing Team / community

Another product that they have developed is Obelisk
They have developed an ASIC miner for Siacoin & Decred.

The thought of Sia to take a % of market share from Mega GPU companies is amazing.  

Creating ASIC for OTHER coins is cash flow towards Sia.  More money for Development & Marketing.

Not 1 product but 2 actual products from this Company..
If you can't see the potential, You're blind...

This coin is in accumulation zone and it has completed full retracement.  
Great idea to pick up some at this price for easy 300% gains.

People say this coin is dead...I say this is a sleeping fucking giant.

Invest Wisely
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:30:16 PM

I would be surprised is SIA does not pump again at some point in the future, I feel it is just too cheap right now and that a pump will definitely occur in the coming months, I am not so sure we will see previous highs any time in the next 6 months or so however.

salterious

Activity: 258

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:31:53 PM

It can and it likely will pump again at some point in the future. Dont think it will be for another month at least yet but it will happen. Remember as long as you dont sell you dont have losses but you may have to hodl long.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:21:15 PM

Sia is a dead coin, i dont know why there are some people that are investing in this coin knowing that it is a dead project, the developers are not even answering to the questions of the investors, and not even to the pottential investors, it looks like a joke.
I used to buy a lot of siacoin on the past, and it was my favourite altcoin for trading because it was very volatile, but now it is pretty dead.

Hello
lukey

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:05:30 PM

Sia is a dead coin, i dont know why there are some people that are investing in this coin knowing that it is a dead project, the developers are not even answering to the questions of the investors, and not even to the pottential investors, it looks like a joke.
I used to buy a lot of siacoin on the past, and it was my favourite altcoin for trading because it was very volatile, but now it is pretty dead.

You are delusional...
You have questions? Go on their discord and ask.
They're always active.

Saying it's a dead project but having an actual working product with over 800 active hosts with over 100TB stored...  Non stop updates + their SECOND product, An ASIC miner for multiple cryptos. Taking some market share % from Huge GPU companies. If you really think this project is dead then every other top cryptos are dead. This whole industry is dead. Bitcoin is a ponzi and the blockchain is dead. This whole thing is a fairytale. The only real coin is dogecoin.
phreeksta

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:32:23 AM

You are delusional...
You have questions? Go on their discord and ask.
They're always active.

Saying it's a dead project but having an actual working product with over 800 active hosts with over 100TB stored...  Non stop updates + their SECOND product, An ASIC miner for multiple cryptos. Taking some market share % from Huge GPU companies. If you really think this project is dead then every other top cryptos are dead. This whole industry is dead. Bitcoin is a ponzi and the blockchain is dead. This whole thing is a fairytale. The only real coin is dogecoin.

I think some people do the mistake and compare coin price with the actual company behind it :-)
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:33:45 AM

The prices that the coin reached in the spring were purely speculative. Now the market is changing and the people who come in will be in a different way to buying and pouring money. Those coins that had high prices will hardly reach their former heights. But they will grow at the expense of organic development, and this growth will last for several years

HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:41:25 AM

SC has great competitors that IMO will do better than SC. Storj has more features and DEV team is really better.

I think many investors are moving from SC to STORJ right now

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:45:27 AM

The thought of Sia to take a % of market share from Mega GPU companies is amazing.  

Creating ASIC for OTHER coins is cash flow towards Sia.  More money for Development & Marketing.

Invest Wisely

Sorry  could  you elaborate why Obelisk  and  MEGA CPU   would  give siacoin so much power?

Also  what  do you think about  Siacoin competitors?  (Substratum, shift, Madsafecoin, storj...)

STORJ  HAS   A    PARTNERSHIP  WITH MICROSOFT,  WHY  DO YOU HOLD  SIACOIN??

bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:24:11 PM

In my opinion this low price stay maybe few days and will go back to higher price. Maybe this price now is because there was a fork?
Lucacrebbe

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:33:31 PM

an actual working product with over 800 active hosts with over 100TB stored...  Non stop updates + their SECOND product, An ASIC miner for multiple cryptos. Taking some market share % from Huge GPU companies. If you really think this project is dead then every other top cryptos are dead. This whole industry is dead. Bitcoin is a ponzi and the blockchain is dead. This whole thing is a fairytale. The only real coin is dogecoin.

An ASIC miner for multiple cryptos?

But  ASIC  mining is  dead ,  with Proof  of  staking  concept

This  ASIC  miner    why should it be better  than exitent  miners?

lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:27:49 PM

Another product that they have developed is Obelisk

Invest Wisely

Ummmm ... most people see the creation of the Obelisk as the last ditch effort at a money grab before SC dies entirely.

SC is plagued by an excessive supply of coins & you seem to think that 4000 new purpose built ASIC miners (purpose built specifically to mine SC -- not other coins) are the answer?

Each ASIC will mine an additional 150,000 SC a month. SC already has 30.5 BILLION coins in circulation. And nobody is consuming the coins with their overpriced storage "solution" so the supply is only increasing.

When the miners hit, SC will die entirely with an additional 600 MILLION coins being mined EVERY MONTH. And still a sub-par service and storage offering that numerous projects are already doing at a more affordable and reliable rate. With SC I could lease out an entire 4 TB hard drive and expect to receive less than 100 SC for my efforts in any given month-- and that's if someone actually decides to use my storage -- which they won't. No thanks.

I invested in and followed SIA for more than a year. I have since sent all my coins to an exchange and am waiting for a slight increase in price (if that ever happens) before I dump my supply. SIA had great potential when it kicked off and got going -- unfortunately their endless supply of coins and competing projects have sent the entire project into a downward spiral. The release of the Obelisk will simply be the nail in the coffin for the failing project.

I almost feel bad for anyone who buys those garbage miners. By the time they get them (estimated next summer), it will be far too late.  Shocked

I wish you took your own advice -- because you don't seem to be investing wisely. But good luck to you either way.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
IAmLucas

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:30:20 PM

Good post, every SC investor needs to read this and understand what's going to happen to this coin over the coming months.
Hichi

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:25:58 PM

SiaCoin had a great start because it was filling a huge market gap.. the storage of information online. Unfortunately there are other coins out there that are offering the same thing, and have a greater development team to back up their ideas. I'm not saying SiaCoin is bad, it's just that other projects who focus on the same concept are more advanced. I though SiaCoin had potential too, was thinking about buying some a couple of months ago, but I'm happy I didn't do so, would have incurred a great loss.
Iwuzhaxxed

Activity: 77

Russian hackers stole my legendary account. :(

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:11:05 PM

There are many cheap coins like SIA right now that are going to pump again in the next bullphase!

I've been here a while and these bull runs are few and far between. I still remember that 2 year bear market. If something like that happens again most coins like sia will die off.

vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:48:20 PM

Anyone here buying the Obelisk miner?
Ich_Liegen

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:04:48 PM

There are many cheap coins like SIA right now that are going to pump again in the next bullphase!

I've been here a while and these bull runs are few and far between. I still remember that 2 year bear market. If something like that happens again most coins like sia will die off.

I think we can't have another long bear market like that, too much spotlight for that.
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:15:10 PM

Siacoin out of steam https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/siacoin/usd, the storage coin side got eclipsed by likes of Filecoin hype?

JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:51:46 PM

No real value in SC anymore. Only good for short term trading. In my opinion.
Lucacrebbe

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:56:23 PM

SiaCoin had a great start because it was filling a huge market gap.. the storage of information online. Unfortunately there are other coins out there that are offering the same thing, and have a greater development team to back up their ideas. I'm not saying SiaCoin is bad, it's just that other projects who focus on the same concept are more advanced. I though SiaCoin had potential too, was thinking about buying some a couple of months ago, but I'm happy I didn't do so, would have incurred a great loss.

Which  one to choose  among  STORJ  microsoft, Shift, maidsafecoin...  substratum...?  My head gets  so confused

diogoo

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:49:10 AM

I believe SC is finding it's floor and will go up. Many people seem to forgot about this one so imo that is sign it's a good time to get in
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:57:22 AM

I believe SC is finding it's floor and will go up. Many people seem to forgot about this one so imo that is sign it's a good time to get in

Siacoin for me has already lost its luster. I still remember that it was everyone's buzz word here in the forum. LOL. But the exact opposite happened, it suddenly plummeted and up until now, it never recovered.

Yes, just like any other altcoins, P & D.

Hard to speculate when is the next phase really. It has been pumped already and I don't know if they are going to do a second round. Right now the price has already hit floor. But let's see how it goes, maybe a few groups is just taking the time right now and before Christmas it will be pump.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:42:14 AM

SC offers great project with lots of client. I believe investors are just focusing on big coins for now but we all know that bull will come and SC will pump in the future. If you are true believer this is a great opportunity to buy more SC just hodl and be more patient.
acorcos

Activity: 453

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:41:20 AM

I hope they will burn a lot of their supply, so price would rise.

Bought a way too early in the beginning of this year. Sad
lukey

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:59:59 PM

Looking back at all the FUDsters is pretty entertaining.. Grin

Even if you don't believe...in the product and it's use case...

You should always still look at the fundamentals when it comes to TA's And just simple Price action. 

3 months ago Siacoin bottomed out. Reaching it's previous lows. Any smart trader would instantly buy a bag and just hold.

All you people saying it's a shit coin, Now we have Siacoin at it's highest USD Levels and reached 300 Sats today.

@Iamlucas i should of made the bet with you but i didn't want take your bits.
Would be ez money...but I've been generous lately Wink

crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:57:52 PM

I totally disappointed.
Siacoin is so many down.
I bought Siacoin..
But now I am in tension.

Can it Pump again?

I loaded up on this baby, looks ready and primed for a huge leg up Smiley. Lets go SIA!
allcryptominer

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:17:34 PM

Yes very nice price increase. Let's get this baby to next milestone at 1000sat. It can only go up from now on with ASIC mining on the horizon as well.
IAmLucas

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:26:29 PM

Ha, I stand by my original comments and to be fair when I was warning people off this coin it went down spectacularly.

I would say the majority of the top 100 coins have gone up x2/x3 times in the last month(s), this is just people piling more and more funds into crypto.

I haven't read up on SiaCoin lately, are they doing anything new? Or is it still a glorified dropbox? If they haven't changed their plans this thing is still going to shit. If they have, will be worth a read.
lukey

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

Ha, I stand by my original comments and to be fair when I was warning people off this coin it went down spectacularly.

I would say the majority of the top 100 coins have gone up x2/x3 times in the last month(s), this is just people piling more and more funds into crypto.

I haven't read up on SiaCoin lately, are they doing anything new? Or is it still a glorified dropbox? If they haven't changed their plans this thing is still going to shit. If they have, will be worth a read.

Every coin went down "spectacularly" . Just how it goes when bitcoin goes up 10k in 5 months.

Any smart trader would look at the chart, ( Bottomed out ) and grab a bag and profit.
btcbringer

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

what is the total supply amount of sc? is it fixed or can be mined to produce new coins?
i think it will rise still, its the first storage which use blockchain tech
jeda2000

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:36:42 PM

When Sia first came out, there was a chance to make a lot of money when mining was done. I missed that period. I think it's too risky to take Sia now. I will stay away
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:47:25 PM

what is the total supply amount of sc? is it fixed or can be mined to produce new coins?
i think it will rise still, its the first storage which use blockchain tech

It is not fixed.
The reward for mining the first block was 300,000 sc. The reward for the second block 299,999, for the third block 299,998 and so on. When the reward reaches 30,000 sc, this reward will stay stable forever. So when we reach block number 270,000 we will have a supply of 36.45B. This supply will grow for 30,000sc with each mined block.

This means (10 minutes blocktime), that we will have a decreasing inflation. 4.4% in year 5, 3.2% year 8 and 2.3% year 20.

I remember - but i don't know, if I remember right - there are siacoins getting burned with every transaction? Or do i mixe up something... ?
I can't find something about that in the whitepaper:
https://sia.tech/sia.pdf

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
diskodasa

Activity: 337

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

Siacoin is a good coin in the market. It has grown up more than 100x in 2017. Is it enough for you? I think you have had a good choice when investing in Siacoin

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

Looking back at all the FUDsters is pretty entertaining.. Grin

Even if you don't believe...in the product and it's use case...

You should always still look at the fundamentals when it comes to TA's And just simple Price action. 

3 months ago Siacoin bottomed out. Reaching it's previous lows. Any smart trader would instantly buy a bag and just hold.

SiaCoin was under 50 satoshi less them month ago. That was a bottom yes. But far from only 3 montsh ago. Now is around healthy 300 satoshi. When will go over 500 then you might start looking to take profits.
saidlik

Activity: 84

Czech altcoin newbie

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:02:45 PM

So the SIA is almost at 0,062 does anybody have any idea why exactly is SIA going crazy today? 50% up is insane Smiley

jimbo2000

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:22:53 PM

So the SIA is almost at 0,062 does anybody have any idea why exactly is SIA going crazy today? 50% up is insane Smiley

As far as I'm aware there is no real reason, it is just simply pumping. People are perhaps realising its value, let's not forget it was over 1k satoshi not too long ago.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
saidlik

Czech altcoin newbie

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:34:24 PM

Well they have a nice roadmap plus there is going to be hardfork in next weeks. But I am going to hold, it is promising coin plus it has a lot more hights to go to:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cloudconnect/siacoin-still-kickin-massive-profits-update

aannnttoo

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:39:32 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 03:42:41 AM by aannnttoo

Sia is very very huge potential coin. the hardfork happening at block 139,000. i hope the price will jump
qqww

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:59:57 AM

Good day,
Beware of SC coin transfer ...I did mistake ..to transfer SC from Bittrex to Hitbtc 2 weeks ago....I till now got nothing.
I tried to post my matter at SC officical forum but my message come as a spam in any subgect.
And as I noticed many people have the same issue that you could see at SC site forum...

If anyone could advise how to solve my issue...?
cynical

Merit: 136

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:15:48 PM

Im an not sure exactly?
but Im not sure you were aware that the SIA wallet on Bittrex and probably HITBTC were in maintenance mode.
This seemingly was to do with arbitrage issues between Poloniex and the aforementioned.
Maybe the delay has something to do with that?

Its true that the price for SIA is creating a bit more attention.
There are a number of ongoing devellopments and that hard fork.
Here is the roadmap which shows what is proposed - https://trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-public-roadmap

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:14:15 PM

Sia still has a huge potential, im sia holder from last april and im still waiting when the sia will fly high! Prabably it will happen next month. I see the figure 1500-2000 sat nearest time. We will see! don't sell!

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Shintoff

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:14:24 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/7pc5rv/brief_official_update_on_sia_exchanges/
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:24:44 PM

Sia still has a huge potential, im sia holder from last april and im still waiting when the sia will fly high! Prabably it will happen next month. I see the figure 1500-2000 sat nearest time. We will see! don't sell!

SIA will have problems reach 2000 sat. Price of Bitcoin will only increase. So 2000 sat will be a lot of USD in 10 years time. SIA have huge supply. That would mean huge marketcap.
HolaHey

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:56:02 PM

By the way, SiaCoin is at the top of the crypto projects in terms of Github commit history. You may check out this info at cryptomiso dot com web site. From my point of view this is a good signal Smiley
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:02:22 PM

Siacoin will go x50 this year. Mark my words. Just wait for them to release the Obilisk Miner. Then SC Price will explode!!!

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

NinaElf

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

News: "AntPool, one of the largest mining pools will support the token Siacoin
The announcement of the support of AntPool is accompanied by news that the giant Bitmain has launched a new tool for mining AntMiner A3, allowing you to get Sia
Currently AntPool 18 percent of the global Bitcoin hashing power
Siacoin is a token, the start-up Nebulous to support its decentralized cloud storage" I Think that SC have very good potential and they will grow.
krm4700

Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

the sc coin actually got to be a lot better at places but it seemed to be late. I could not make a point. pump groups. but I am halfway from taking and waiting. I need good follow-up.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

News: "AntPool, one of the largest mining pools will support the token Siacoin
The announcement of the support of AntPool is accompanied by news that the giant Bitmain has launched a new tool for mining AntMiner A3, allowing you to get Sia
Currently AntPool 18 percent of the global Bitcoin hashing power
Siacoin is a token, the start-up Nebulous to support its decentralized cloud storage" I Think that SC have very good potential and they will grow.
That is a good news I think and regarding to upcoming fork that might give also Siacoin a big chance for go higher just like this news. I am hodling some Siacoin because I know this coin has a lot of room for growth and many development and I would love to see it even half a dollar or a dollar by this year. Many good things are coming for Siacoin, I will stay up to date with it.
VuValley

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:57:35 PM

Yeah just stay with the project, its sometimes lets you down in the short term. In the long term ( In crypto long term is anything over 3-6 months ) its a winner.
allcryptominer

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:10:37 PM

Siacoin will go x50 this year. Mark my words. Just wait for them to release the Obilisk Miner. Then SC Price will explode!!!

I really do hope so and it would make me a really happy man  Grin. But x50 would put it at $2.5 and a marketcap at around 80b which is a bit optimistic to say the least.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:30:55 PM

wow, u hold sia from april 2017. Its good investemnt talant. I thnk sia can go to 3000sat because its potential is huge. I am sia holder too/

I'm not sure where you guys see this huge potential? Few months ago SC with this same potential goes down from 600 sat to 50 sat. I don't trust in this coin. In my opinion shortly will be this same scenario, and price will dive very deep, but of course it is only my opinion and speculation. Hopefully everyone will earn, but for me it looks too risky..
Krimster

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

Why does this coin still exist, LOL? Failed useless tech that does not really need a coin even if it worked...
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:43:00 PM

Probably Bitmain and Sia will announce partnership soon!
Pretty sure about this. Just wait until the Obelisk miners are released!

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

engin978

Activity: 140

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:31:45 PM

I am also holding some sia,
and max in 2 months time min. I expect X5...
Lets meet here after 2 months....
today it is 380 sat

mindtrip
Legendary

Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:25:26 PM

Sia coin to the moon  Grin
Kulllianll

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

I still had Sia in my portfolio after a successful trade. I fixed a part of the profits and left some coins. So I will not sell. I'll see how it will grow.
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

There are friends waiting for a good future for Sia. From time to time I follow it on Twitter. They're graphing. However, I think it would be very risky if you invest with big capital for investment.
jeda2000

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

The volumes of alternative coins are very low. A lot of money was drawn from the market. And the alternative projects are officially released. Sia may come to good places in the future. But now the situation is grave
Endorphinity

Activity: 378

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:53:08 PM

I think this is an excellent coin for long-term storage. I recently found out about this project and now I regret that I did not notice it before.

holdihans

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

I totally disappointed.
Siacoin is so many down.
I bought Siacoin..
But now I am in tension.

Can it Pump again?

No i see there no Problem, Sia comes from Time to Time better , i think comes faster then we think Mainstream, look what SIA all now is compatible,
see Webwallets like orgacoin.io have SIA with a Cryptocard . So you will see this Year we goes again on 0.10 $ Wink

Also the Cloud comes very good , Hosting also ver good, Miners Hardware also good.

We will see all comes very good with SIA this or next year.
TTITA

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

SiaCoin once reached the max price at $ 0.09, while currently when the market was crashed down to 9x, the price reached $ 0.01. I agree it has touched the lowest price, so it's just a matter of time to bounce back. It would be better if they are SiaCoin teams, speed up cooperation with some parties so as to boost popularity in the market.

This is news that I am still waiting for.
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

I am sorry but I no longer see any potential for SC.
A bunch of clever kids trying to build a blockchain platform.
For me it is a dump/pump cheap coin...
Sorry, hope the dev will fix thing up and bring SC to life
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:34:49 PM

Down again. I think the Sia dev team is pretty incompetent. They aren't able to even fix the current wallet issues that the exchanges are having. And they are thinking of developing Sia to the levels of Dropbox and One drive.
TTITA

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:15:54 PM

SiaCoin once reached the max price at $ 0.09, while currently when the market was crashed down to 9x, the price reached $ 0.01. I agree it has touched the lowest price, so it's just a matter of time to bounce back. It would be better if they are SiaCoin teams, speed up cooperation with some parties so as to boost popularity in the market.

This is news that I am still waiting for.
yillusion

Merit: 122

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

Siacoin seems to be an old coin which has launched for several years and performance well in the past years, but there is a question that why does it not listed on Binance yet?
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:54:02 AM

Hello Siacoin believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 1 min of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Siacoin at: https://cointopper.com/coin/siacoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
jejetujak

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:19:12 PM

When SiaCoin up again?
mikethesignal

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:29:11 PM

There's actually a rumour doing rounds that SC will be listed on a new exchange, that always pumps the coin. We actually expect it to go to 390sats soon, and might go back to 500sats+ when BTC is back to being bullish again.
jejetujak

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:11:53 PM

Good SiaCoin, up again.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:43:22 PM

it could be possible that sia will raise with delivery their miner .. but im also very dissapoted of sia
but we have to see into the future

Huh Huh

JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:45:05 PM

siacoin is a great project,, and i think the price is still undervalued now,,
maybe the price could be hit $0.1 until the end of this year or january 2019,,
lets watch !!  Cool

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:47:51 PM

This is a very interesting coin. I buy and sell all the time, because it has very high volatility. This is an excellent tool for making money.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
cynical

Merit: 136

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:04:29 PM

Because SIA have a hard working development team the project is constantly progressing.

This latest news "Stream video from Sia network" is great. Visit the blog to read more https://blog.sia.tech/stream-video-from-sia-network-bc9e2d5d9daa

I cannot believe the SIA value is still so low, prime opportunity to get into this technology.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
javadevm8

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:20:35 PM

Gotta double down you must of bought when the entire market cap was 700 bln.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:18:20 AM

Mainly driven by upbit only
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/siacoin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: