Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SiaCoin (Sc)!!  (Read 6313 times)
rajuahmed330 (OP)

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:43:10 PM

I totally disappointed.
Siacoin is so many down.
I bought Siacoin..
But now I am in tension.

Can it Pump again?

Be hardworker
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thiet

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:49:27 PM

SC is now in the bottom will not fall again.
Maryasgjkdqa

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:53:05 PM

Same situation. I hope it will be pump right away
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:17:47 PM

Forgive me if I'm wrong.... but i'm looking at the website for Sia Coin, its basically just online cloud storage? It's cheaper than Amazon yes... but it's not even close in terms of usability and integration into devops technologies...

I'm not sure why you would invest in it, why would it give you a good return? Unless you want to host some files in the cloud I can't see why this is going to give you a good ROI.

IAmLucas

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:26:18 PM

The more I look at this the more ridiculous it is. The developers probably don't want the price to increase because it then makes their service more expensive....

I.e if I wanted to host say 10mb file on 'SiaCloud' for a month, it could cost me 10 Sia Coins. Which is what.. a few cents? If suddenly the price of the Sia Coin went up say 100x the price to host in the Sia Cloud would be ridiculously expensive... The price will end up staying static at a certain level.

There is literally no reason to buy this coin unless you want to use the file storage.

Worst case guys, the price does stay the same, at least you can store some old files and access them anywhere in the world... Oh wait doesn't dropbox do that for free?

~Lucas

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:28:35 PM

it has pumped so much in the past months, and there are many new coins coming out which is familiar with siacoin, like storj, ipfs, genaro and so on, sc must do the effort to win the competition

uslfd

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:55:19 PM

The more I look at this the more ridiculous it is. The developers probably don't want the price to increase because it then makes their service more expensive....

I.e if I wanted to host say 10mb file on 'SiaCloud' for a month, it could cost me 10 Sia Coins. Which is what.. a few cents? If suddenly the price of the Sia Coin went up say 100x the price to host in the Sia Cloud would be ridiculously expensive... The price will end up staying static at a certain level.

There is literally no reason to buy this coin unless you want to use the file storage.

Worst case guys, the price does stay the same, at least you can store some old files and access them anywhere in the world... Oh wait doesn't dropbox do that for free?

~Lucas

This is correct.
The developers already made it clear they didn't want high SC price. If anything it's the share in SC tech that is worth the money, not SC.
If I were you I would get rid of the coins asap before everyone loses their hope.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:03:12 PM

Grin
Why u care so much about price. Think about what makes Sia not only the safest cloud around, but also the coolest Smiley think about tech with other coin man. When you store your data on Sia, it is literally distributed across all the corners of the Earth. And it only keeps getting bigger and more far reaching! Keep it up! Siacoin will go to moon soon. All thing u need to do is believe in dev and waiting. about pump. Just waiting again.. It's will pump sometime when u sold all ur coin
Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:12:16 PM

The price of the online storage is not based on the value of the Siacoin.  It's just the currency that is being used.  

Kind of like saying if the price someone bought a pizza for was 10,000 BTC, then a pizza should still be priced at 10,000 BTC.  

If it cost 100 Siacoins to store your files now, and the price went up 10X the current value, then the storage would only cost you 10 Siacoins.

While I admit, the Sia cloud storage isn't the greatest cloud storage solution, it is something.  99% of the coins out there are based on nothing.  Sia is one of the very few that has an actual purpose.  So I give them credit there.  They do however need to keep working on making their product easily accessible and then work on marketing.  I believe the price of the coin in in the toilet right now due to all the bigger players cashing out to buy an ASIC miner.   The same thing happened when BTC and LTC introduced their ASIC's.  And if it can take a massive coin like BTC into the toilet, it will do its damage to Sia as well.  Like BTC and LTC, the price came back around the time the miners had paid ff their equipment.  So I would expect the same for Sia.  Unfortunately, my estimate for that means the price will be in the toilet for another year or 2.

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
lakimens

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:18:29 PM

Please stop with these SiaCoin threads already.. We've already said in the previous 100 that we think it's gonna grow.
Use the search function.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
IAmLucas

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:24:36 PM

Please stop with these SiaCoin threads already.. We've already said in the previous 100 that we think it's gonna grow.
Use the search function.

You mean 'not going to grow'?

This is a perfect example of a coin that's not worth investing in. However if you guys have a ridiculous amount of money and like throwing money at things that won't pan out, I'm pretty sure I saw a coin that wanted to send a space ship to Mars! You should check it out.

The more I read this altcoin board the more I think I should just fork bitcoin on github or create a currency on waves or ethereum and sell it to you guys.

- Appreciate that Sia Coin does have a real world application, but its going to be a static price as the coin price doesn't affect the services it provides, its like buying penny stocks of Sia Coin but not actually owning part of the company.
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:29:06 PM

sia will be bounce back.. its just the matter of few days...me to holding nice amount in sia Wink
lakimens

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:44:56 PM

Use the search function.

You mean 'not going to grow'?

This is a perfect example of a coin that's not worth investing in. However if you guys have a ridiculous amount of money and like throwing money at things that won't pan out, I'm pretty sure I saw a coin that wanted to send a space ship to Mars! You should check it out.

The more I read this altcoin board the more I think I should just fork bitcoin on github or create a currency on waves or ethereum and sell it to you guys.

- Appreciate that Sia Coin does have a real world application, but its going to be a static price as the coin price doesn't affect the services it provides, its like buying penny stocks of Sia Coin but not actually owning part of the company.
How does the coin price of Ethereum relate to it's services?
How does the coin price of Ripple relate to it's services?
How does the coin price of  NEO relate to it's services?
How does the coin price of Monero relate to it's services?
How does the coin price of OmiseGo relate to it's services?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:39:59 PM

Patience is the key. It is not only SC price depreciate, a handful of alt coins' prices are at all time low.
tavr

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:44:19 PM

I totally disappointed.
Siacoin is so many down.
I bought Siacoin..
But now I am in tension.

Can it Pump again?

Sure they will pump it. Nowadays just father is going up with small stops in order to take force to go up
After BTC take a holiday, SC will definitelly pump.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:48:08 PM

Think it is gonna grow so do not be sad
jefrihunter

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:20:58 PM

I think siacoin will rise and pump again even though there are still many dumps, so keep calm and dont panic

Denopoly

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:50:31 PM

LOL siacoin is the nuts, hodl that shit, you'll thank me later. They got some cool stuff coming out.
rajuahmed330 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:26:05 AM

I think siacoin will rise and pump again even though there are still many dumps, so keep calm and dont panic

Thanks bro.

thank u so much for your kind information..
I will hold it

Be hardworker
rajuahmed330 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:29:17 AM

Think it is gonna grow so do not be sad

okk bro.
 I am waiting for saw the better for me.
 ahead sia

Be hardworker