Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 2000 $ and I invest in SC all my money.  (Read 2745 times)
damian_rs (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:56:19 PM

I have 2000 $ and I invest in SC all my money. I buy SC in 240 sat. and a dont know what I must doing. Hold or sell? I would like to have at the end of the year, $10.000. Any suggestions?
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:00:58 PM

not so wise, buy IOP instead

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-IOP

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FlavCoin

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:01:06 PM

All in SiaCoin isn't the best move as it is a long long term holding ....

Don't dump even if you're stuck and you're feeling your portfolio bleeding !

SC will recover soon above 300k and more, but you have to be patient ...
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

I have 2000 $ and I invest in SC all my money. I buy SC in 240 sat. and a dont know what I must doing. Hold or sell? I would like to have at the end of the year, $10.000. Any suggestions?

LOL... I think everyone would like 5x returns annually.  I hope you're not coming into crypto thinking it's an easy way to get rich.  If it were that easy then everyone would do it.  Before you start doing tons of trades read the below link.  Also, my recommendation is to find a few durable coins like BTC and ETH and put your cash into that... at least until you have more skills.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/6tgt1v/how_i_fucked_up_and_turned_600_btc_into_200_btc/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
coinfoundry

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Miningcore

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:28:14 PM

Compared to other Altcoins, Siacoin has at least a technical concept and a working implementation of it. Unfortunately development appears to be quite slow and the software is currently not suitable for mainstream consumption. I still think it will recover due to the reasons I've mentioned. Once it has recovered remember this lesson and perhaps convert your portfolio to Bitcoin.

Miningcore.pro - Stress-Free, Reliable Crypto Mining. Period.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:32:40 PM

It is better to diversify your investment next time. However it is possible for SC to go back to 300 level.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:35:05 PM

If SC is falling against BTC, you can always trade your SC for BTC and then buy back same quantity of SC at a lower price, and have some free BTC as well. Only if you know what you're doing though - but this is a third option to keeping everything or selling everything.
damian_rs (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:42:24 PM

If SC is falling against BTC, you can always trade your SC for BTC and then buy back same quantity of SC at a lower price, and have some free BTC as well. Only if you know what you're doing though - but this is a third option to keeping everything or selling everything.

i thought goes up to 400 - 500 sat. but i have no hope.

What invest in? 2-3 coin.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:59:21 PM

i thought goes up to 400 - 500 sat. but i have no hope.

What invest in? 2-3 coin.

Well today SC has risen against BTC so don't sell when it is rising. https://coinmarketcap.com/#BTC

When it is falling, then pick a coin that you have researched and that you think is undervalued... don't just pick something that is rising for no apparent reason, because these are likely to fall quickly.
Thiet

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:12:03 PM

Good luck. Looking forward to becoming a millionaire Sc soon
moala

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:18:47 PM

I think Sia is not  a good investment. You could have put in NEO or even taas

bitnew17

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:41:34 PM

best to spread out?  Never put all eggs in one basket.
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:45:21 PM

Should've put it in WAVES!! Then you'd be happy about it!!
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:48:41 PM

I wish it is so easy, think on long term, it is not the easiest thing to do when you see your token dump
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:57:00 PM

Why did you place all your money in just one coin? It's not a wise move to put it all in one basket, do you have other coins that you are eyeing on though? It's going to be hard to reach that $10,000 when you only invested in just one coin.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:26:06 PM

Actually just sia can make your money $10.000 however even it has huge potential, you should also buy other coins you can make more money than $10.000

artem6662

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:33:42 PM

Siacoin has a lot of coins and a lot of capitalization now, I think there is little chance for a big pump in the near future, in addition, SC has a limited field of application

RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:36:16 PM

I thought SC mean SpectreCoin
Well if it was the case, then u could quadruple your investments in August alone
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:38:51 PM

Actually just sia can make your money $10.000 however even it has huge potential, you should also buy other coins you can make more money than $10.000
Like the other guy that commented on this thread wrote that it would take a while for the OP to make that $10,000 since people don’t really know when they will get that money out if something good happened with the project.
$10,000 might not seem like a bunch of money by then because you might make more money within the time-frame that you deposited the money into that coin you mentioned. It would require some person with a large amount of money to make that coin to get that investment to turn into $10,000 depending on how much he actually puts into it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:46:11 PM

I think you took the wrong move. It's the best to choose waves. So if you have more money invest in waves. A good news will come in upcoming day. And hold your sc tightly you will get the proofit.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: