Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 12:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 2000 $ and I invest in SC all my money.  (Read 2745 times)
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:15:57 PM

This is my portfolio, ordered from most invested to least. I believe in all of these.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:22:32 PM

Siacoin is a good coin, a few weeks ago i was advicing some users to buy it, because it is a good coin and it has a good team that takes care of the project.
The only problem is that its price is frozen, and its dropping a lot.
It was about 800 sat a few months ago, now it is at 200/each
Surely it can go up, but it will take some time, but it has future and maybe that time will be in 2019 or a bit sooner.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
3DesTeam

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

3DES - Slicing as fast as possible

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:23:32 PM

I like this coin too, but it's wrong to invest all your money to one. Choose 3-5 coins at least.
For example, BELA haven't been pumped from April.

4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:28:03 PM

No sia is just a bad investment. You should sell this bag and look for interesting icos. There are many good projects while sia is just old and forgotten. Remember one thing, always invest in new things as they can make you a lot of money.

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
jamirrah

Activity: 169

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:29:26 PM

$2000 is a huge investment to put only on 1coin which is SC if you are after a 10000$ at the end of the year I dont think it would be possible with what you did. I suggest you sell your SC coins and go trade others at a regular basis doing the the buy low sell high. That would be more practical and more profitable if you know what and when to buy.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:42:58 PM

I have 2000 $ and I invest in SC all my money. I buy SC in 240 sat. and a dont know what I must doing. Hold or sell? I would like to have at the end of the year, $10.000. Any suggestions?

LOL... I think everyone would like 5x returns annually.  I hope you're not coming into crypto thinking it's an easy way to get rich.  If it were that easy then everyone would do it.  Before you start doing tons of trades read the below link.  Also, my recommendation is to find a few durable coins like BTC and ETH and put your cash into that... at least until you have more skills.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/6tgt1v/how_i_fucked_up_and_turned_600_btc_into_200_btc/

What a depressing read, in that link a user invested 2.4 millions dollars in BTC and then invested in altcoins in the high part of the bubble and now he only has 800k this show to us the problem of starting trading when you do not even know what you are doing, avoid trading if you are not going to put the effort in understanding how trading really works.
electricretard

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:56:00 PM

SC is a good investment sure, but it did just go through a cycle where it pumped x25 and now it's been bleeding to death. It will come back to life again one day and probably pump to a new all time high but if you get in now, be prepared to baghold a long time. Most people in crypto have no patience at all though.
arixos

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 09:58:10 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 08:34:32 AM by arixos

I have 2000 $ and I invest in SC all my money. I buy SC in 240 sat. and a dont know what I must doing. Hold or sell? I would like to have at the end of the year, $10.000. Any suggestions?

It won't work. SC is not going to improve that much. The supply is gigantic and demand is low. They are not even unique or most user friendly. Check Storj for example, which has the same business model and a nicer user interface!

You better diversify and have 30% percentage of your money in high risk coins and 70% in more stable ones. If you want to take massive risk for massive return, then invest all your money in ICOs and new coins which are recently introduced and their price is not skyrocketed!! It's better to put your money in coins with lower number of coins in circulation.

Hope this helps.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:05:33 PM

It's not the best thing to put all ur investment in just one coin... It's always good to split it on good coins

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:30:03 PM

I too think waves would have been (and still is) a more promising option. However, I would wait for the next pump before selling. These days a lot of alts are getting pumped again, and I'd would wait for SC to be higher than the price I've paid it before selling. And when it's higher, if you still want to ride SC then at least put a stop loss at a price when you are still positive.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Ultegra134

Activity: 1568
Merit: 744

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:31:07 PM

It's wrong to put all your money on just one coin, if that coin's price crashes, your investment is gone. Instead, spread your money into different, promising coins. Also, I don't think it's wise to invest in SC, Waves for example has a lot more potential, so does Ripple and quite a few less known coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cootie

Activity: 292

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:37:54 PM

Not so good idea. You've taken so much risk on that action. You shouldn't invest all if your many in just one option. You must have tangible option. Consider this, what if that coin falls ? You'll lose all of your money while if you split it up to several reliable cryptocurrency, you can have a wide range of option where you can invest most of that amount by using a good judgment. But if you beleive in SC that much, so be it. Who knows, that might be your lucky coin in the future. Just be patient.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
artnemiro

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:48:00 PM

Look at how many coins are already out, the price will never pump high.
Ponzi Shame

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:59:06 PM

All in is the worst way to invest. But if you want to multiply your gains, take a look on RLC...
Kevindb87

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:41:29 AM

In my opinion, this is a good price to buy SC but you will have to make long or medium term investments because SC will need time.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:44:30 AM

Wow, its nice to find someone like me on this world hahah, I have 0.10 worth of siacoins in my wallet, i really believe in their project, i like how they make it run, it looks like they really want to have success with their project.
But the price is gonna be quiet for some time, i think it will start growing again in a few months
jijuevyiyn63011

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:46:03 AM

Well, it depends on the meaning of $2000 in your life. If you can afford losing it all without influencing your daily life, I'd say go for it. Otherwise I discourage overinvestment on alt coins.
damian_rs (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:04:02 AM

What U thinking?

WAVES 30 %
ARK 25 %
CVC 25 %
DGB  20 %

or

NEO 30%
OMG 30 %
XMR 30 %
DGB 10 %
arixos

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:49:12 AM

What U thinking?

WAVES 30 %
ARK 25 %
CVC 25 %
DGB  20 %

or

NEO 30%
OMG 30 %
XMR 30 %
DGB 10 %

DGB has 8.75 billion coins in circulation and I think it will take a very very long time for the price to go up.
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:51:48 AM

It is best to choose the wave or invest a little on it to avoid risk. You can invest in other currencies that you think have potential. Be careful before investing in something. I like ETH, CFI, ETC, Grin you can refer to the bitcointalk article to make a wise decision when investing.

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀