Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:15:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 2000 $ and I invest in SC all my money.  (Read 2749 times)
SirSar

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:53:18 AM

Just don't listen to anybody, dyor.
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:51:29 AM

Siacoin has a lot of coins and a lot of capitalization now, I think there is little chance for a big pump in the near future, in addition, SC has a limited field of application

I agree -- I feel like you probably wasted $2000. But at least you'll be able to get back most of that by dumping it when SC increases in value by a few sats -- just watch the markets on it and you'll be okay. I have been holding SC for a while now (nowhere near $2k worth) and I lose more and more faith in it each day.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:07:44 PM

No sia is just a bad investment. You should sell this bag and look for interesting icos. There are many good projects while sia is just old and forgotten. Remember one thing, always invest in new things as they can make you a lot of money.
In a way you are right, many projects only last a few years so it is a mistake to think you are going to hold an altcoin for a long time, it is better to think about altcoins as short term investments, one that you are willing to drop at any moment, since there are only a few altcoins worth holding for the long term and I do not think siacoin is one of those.
Fantum

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:12:30 PM

It's a good time to buy siacoin now. It's as close to it's bottom you will ever see I think. It is a main player in the storage game. But with $2000 you could have bought the mining box instead https://minebox.io/. Although you might not make much from that until the service catches on and is getting used a lot.
sconklin321

Activity: 543

Orjinal üyelik ToRiKaN banlanalı asır ol

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:28:01 PM

Instead of investing all the money in a single coin, why do not you split it into several pieces and deposit it in different coins ? Does not that make sense to you?

Do your investments in a controlled way, otherwise you will lose your money. I recommend investing in Zencash and Shift.

- Orjinal Üyelik Eski Banlanmış ToRiKaN -

https://youtube.com/c/KriptoParatoner

www twitter.com/torikan
xaxistech

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:32:40 PM

It is a good move mate, do it.. Siacoin has never been so cheap, it is at 200 satoshis each coin, you would easily double your money if siacoin recovers from that bearish trend.
But i think that some people in this thread is right, better if you put one thousand in a coin and the other thousand in siacoin, i think that is more fair, isn it? and if siacoin freezes (i hope no) you wont lose much time.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:45:52 PM

Investing all of your money in one coin is a bit risky, even if you don't lose money you might have to wait for a long time to see your coin rising,
It was a better idea to split it between several different coins for example you could have invested 500 in 4 different coin
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:02:45 PM

It is a good move mate, do it.. Siacoin has never been so cheap, it is at 200 satoshis each coin, you would easily double your money if siacoin recovers from that bearish trend.
But i think that some people in this thread is right, better if you put one thousand in a coin and the other thousand in siacoin, i think that is more fair, isn it? and if siacoin freezes (i hope no) you wont lose much time.

Yeah it's better to observe first the market capacity of the coin and in fact right now the altcoins speculations is not that profitable and you won't even determine what will be the outcome in the future. How sad if it freeze for a long time that would be such a big loss of time,  you will have to wait for longer time; merely cause you stress on your mind. You cannot depend on what's siao coin did before with the price, because it maybe the signs of the crash of the coin, so you better option for other coins which could possibly rise higher next month like pillar or encrypto tel.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:17:05 PM

Definitely not the best of the move as you maximise the risks.
Hope you will be as successful as the guy who went allin with BTC.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:22:14 PM

A not bad investment. I also invested a little bit last week. Because the price is extremely cheap nowadays. And there is a good potential for the project i believe we will make good profit with in a few months  Wink

turn the page
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:08:45 PM

It looks like all alts are rebounding and the price of SC too has climbed quite a bit. I have some and I wouldn't sell them before they recover at least 75% of their peak price.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:44:26 PM

I have 2000 $ and I invest in SC all my money. I buy SC in 240 sat. and a dont know what I must doing. Hold or sell? I would like to have at the end of the year, $10.000. Any suggestions?

Some rules:

Never go all in.
Never chase a pump.
Never realize losses.

Siacoin is a solid project, you need to hold your bag until profitability.

Already REKT, welcome to crypto. Cheesy
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:51:35 PM

He just needs to come back in a year or two lol. He would be holding bags of $$$ then.
neowne

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:56:52 PM

I have 2000 $ and I invest in SC all my money. I buy SC in 240 sat. and a dont know what I must doing. Hold or sell? I would like to have at the end of the year, $10.000. Any suggestions?

its better to invest in several coins and make a good portfolio with your 2k
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:17:59 AM

Note that even though SC (Siacoin) has its BTC value down from 800 in the past months, its FIAT value is still the same.

The main reason it is down is because of the surge in BTC price.

Siacoin is a solid project (team, tech, product, etc) and is one of my top picks for long term holding.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
BartS

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:59:41 PM

Instead of investing all the money in a single coin, why do not you split it into several pieces and deposit it in different coins ? Does not that make sense to you?

Do your investments in a controlled way, otherwise you will lose your money. I recommend investing in Zencash and Shift.
That is a sensible choice but the issue is that many people get excited about the possibility of making a lot of money and then invest all their money in a single coin, they may get lucky once in a while but most of the time the market is brutal and punishes any mistake that you make, that is why before investing it is important to read about trading strategies, if you do then it is unlikely you are going to be trapped in this same scenario.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:21:56 PM

That is a sensible choice but the issue is that many people get excited about the possibility of making a lot of money and then invest all their money in a single coin, they may get lucky once in a while but most of the time the market is brutal and punishes any mistake that you make, that is why before investing it is important to read about trading strategies, if you do then it is unlikely you are going to be trapped in this same scenario.

Hi Bart, can you recommend anywhere to read about such strategies?

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
layoutph

Activity: 1386

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:31:12 PM

This is not a good trade to put all your egg in one basket. Infact there are dozen of amazing coins you can put some of investing too. I am not telling sc is good. But I tell you its too slow. Look it stuck in 160 sats.

Rastadon

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:46:25 AM

This is not a good trade to put all your egg in one basket. Infact there are dozen of amazing coins you can put some of investing too. I am not telling sc is good. But I tell you its too slow. Look it stuck in 160 sats.

But finally there are some coin can be determined as the best coin, and in this time seems to be a golden chance for a lot of people to get the more coin. The price of every coin looks very cheap right now. This good for all.

Mohank

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:07:44 AM

Old technique but still helpfull diversify your earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: