Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:47:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: where is the most comfortable and profitable region to place mining farm.  (Read 388 times)
Infodilla (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:23:15 PM

Is any body know where is the most comfortable and profitable region with kind laws for foreigners to place mining containers ? And with cheap electroenergy of course

Thank you
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bossbit

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:05:46 PM

i have no idea but I heard stuff about Iceland

just google places with cheapest electricity and make your decision

what is comfortable to one person may not be to another
TechPark

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:18:57 PM

Is any body know where is the most comfortable and profitable region with kind laws for foreigners to place mining containers ? And with cheap electroenergy of course

Thank you

My garage!
danielogalue

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:44:38 PM

Yes PM me, I will tell you. free or cheap electricity, Am sure of what am saying....... Just pm me. no much laws. No one will even know what you are doing....

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: