Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:01:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Account still on newbee status?  (Read 1486 times)
Nichols3018 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:27:17 PM

Ive been a member since 2015 and still a newbee. Ive seen accounts only a few months old and arent newbees. How do I get off the newbee status??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:30:55 PM

You'll get off the Newbie account rank once you reach an activity of 30, by which point you'll be a Jr. Member.
The quote below from theymos explains how the activity system works.

The activity number is determined in this way:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)
Rough summary of what this means: If you post once per day on average, then you will eventually get the maximum number of activity points that you can get. Posting more than once per day on average is useless for increasing activity. The maximum number of activity points you can get is 1 per day, but your activity score only updates every two weeks. Therefore, it will take about 100 days to get 100 activity if you post once per day on average.

Activity is updated every hour.

The new membergroup limits work like this:
GroupRequirement
Brand New0 posts
Newbie(none)
Jr. Memberactivity: 30
Memberactivity: 60
Full Memberactivity: 120
Sr. Memberactivity: 240
Hero Memberactivity: 480
Legendaryoccurs randomly between 775 and 1030 activity

I'm not 100% sure that the membergroups work correctly. Tell me if you see any bugs.
Merovius

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 09:37:36 PM

You will get off the newbie status eventually; you just need more posts and activity points. Once you cross the threshold of 30 activity points you should be promoted to "Jr. Member".
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:20:09 PM

Ive been a member since 2015 and still a newbee. Ive seen accounts only a few months old and arent newbees. How do I get off the newbee status??

I think you are not active for long time or not making any post! that's why you only have few activity! make some post first and follow some rules here and if you always active for months then you will be ranked .
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 01:03:57 AM

When did 30 post,  you need to wait till 14 days to be next rank.
But in the case when you said you ve been ling time joining this forum, but still newbie??  Hmm something wrong here.
Let me ask you, " did you make a lot of post?"
If yes, maybe you are out and in in this forum,  i mean just make your account stay forever,  so when you are off, bjt still log in,  it will works by it self to count your activity.
I did it, then realize the mistake,
Jusg stay log in forever not just 60minutes or whatever.
As my experience.
Because it, s impossible if u make more than 14 post n been long time and still in the same rank.

BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:03:52 AM

You need to post to rank up it's not you wait and they'll work for you, just post every single day every day.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:31:27 AM

You can continuously post until you get to become a Jr. Member. Persistence is needed though. But we will be there soon. Good to post atleast 5 times a day with time intervals ofcourse. give atleast 15-30mins before posting another one.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
TanClan98

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:49:47 AM

The whole time you and years you spend here is wasted because you just posted 22 topics or reply.  Like what others have responsed .......

You'll get off the Newbie account rank once you reach an activity of 30, by which point you'll be a Jr. Member.

time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
Rough summary of what this means: If you post once per day on average, then you will eventually get the maximum number of activity points that you can get. Posting more than once per day on average is useless for increasing activity. The maximum number of activity points you can get is 1 per day, but your activity score only updates every two weeks. Therefore, it will take about 100 days to get 100 activity if you post once per day on average.

GroupRequirement
Brand New0 posts
Newbie(none)

I'm not 100% sure that the membergroups work correctly. Tell me if you see any bugs.

Keep this in mind study it and plus your just posted 22 post since 2015 I think you waited and waited and to the nothing happend. I also seen your post and it 22 post so 22 activities. You should had been active and joined campaigns or joined invest in it or joine social and translation campaign even articles.  Post topics that may interest you or other but make sure is helpful and must be one or two sentences compuse in one topic or thread of yours. Plus six minutes every post you make I hope you learned from your mistakes and make a good result out of it. Plus make sure to fallow the rules here and read instructions from you campaigns or anythings that is related to earning of money here at bitcointalk.
ByteCrunch

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:26:52 AM

It seems you are a Newbie like me! Just be more active in the forum and you'll get off the newbie status.
Once you'll reach 30 activity points you should be promoted to "Jr. Member".

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:41:11 AM

It doesn't go by time registered but by activity over time.

Above someone else posted the various ranks, it does take a long time and a lot of posting to rank up.

Best if you keep it interesting and helpful and not spammy.
ericson

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:14:05 AM

It must be a bug or it is not just post post dont give up eventually it will be fixed in no time jist dont give up hope if post about 200+ or so much and your activity is still on newbie you should report it on higher ups or moderators to fix that problem
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:01:08 AM

you need to more active and making many post
you status will raising up
str4w

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:44:34 AM

yeah, basically just read more forums and post some stuff and you are good.
bdog1234

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:10:59 AM

I am not saying anything is wrong with the system but I am a memeber in dozens of forums and I have never seen one work this way. Normally it is just based on post count. I am guessing there is some good reason for it.
vanessa98

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:04:04 AM

Is this why people buy accounts instead of waiting for those periods to age?

Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:35:31 AM

This post is really funny. Question that you should be asking is "how do I rank up?" and not "why all these other account are already higher than me with just a few months?" and it took you so many years to notice this and started asking.
ARAGETS

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:06:51 AM

I think, you never make post in this forum. You only register & join this forum and stay, but you never do nothing such as posting. You must posting on thread, so you will get acitivity. Your rank will be update to jr.member, if you have 30 activity. Every 2 weeks, you just have 14 activity. Its my experience and knowledge.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Indighost

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:44:45 AM

welcome to the newbie club bro, we're in it together - we just need to be more active and we'll get there
sishahid

Activity: 212

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:15:02 AM

your activity must be kept on increasing for profile rank. When your activity goes to 30, you will be JR. You should post regularly for increasing activity, but remember do not spam, otherwise, you will be ban from using this site. You may be lost membership.
santojinO

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:25:28 AM

GroupRequirement
Brand New0 posts
Newbie(none)

Thanks for this now i know how to reach jr. Member
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: