Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to post helpful links?  (Read 476 times)
thecryptostache (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 09:52:03 PM

Hi everyone! This is my first post on Bitcointalk and I wanted to know what would be the best place to post about the helpful fun articles I write for beginners in cryptocurrency?

Maybe its more like answering peoples questions instead? Looking forward to contributing to the community!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:40:08 PM

Hi everyone! This is my first post on Bitcointalk and I wanted to know what would be the best place to post about the helpful fun articles I write for beginners in Maybe its more like answering peoples questions instead? Looking forward to contributing to the community!
This is perfect place (beginners section).
You can help others, learn something yourself and have satisfaction of helping others.

Welome nad have fun Smiley
minerjim

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:26:05 PM

Thanks! Brand new to crypto, got a lot of research ahead of me... But this seems like the place to do it Smiley
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:32:18 PM

Hi everyone! This is my first post on Bitcointalk and I wanted to know what would be the best place to post about the helpful fun articles I write for beginners in cryptocurrency?

Maybe its more like answering peoples questions instead? Looking forward to contributing to the community!
Its depends in your topic if your article are related in trading you should put your thread into trading section but mostly helpful thread that can help newbie . but make sure it can help for newbies and other . And it is good if you choose in related section about the topic so that if people or newbie looking for a helpful thread they can easily find..
seinzein

Activity: 360
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:35:37 AM

This is one of right place, Cheesy
You can go through other sections like a politic n society,  market place,  mining and others.
But be sure that you are not spamming
You can answer the question it means you help them by your post.
One more, it,  gonna be useful when you post something you understand what you are talking or discussing about.
Yeaah, keep moving forward!

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:18:34 AM

Everything dependance from your topic. If it concerns trading you can post in section about trade. Same in other topics
jagmrx

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:34:09 PM

Hi everyone! This is my first post on Bitcointalk and I wanted to know what would be the best place to post about the helpful fun articles I write for beginners in cryptocurrency? Maybe its more like answering peoples questions instead? Looking forward to contributing to the community!

You can write in here. Just write your article as a new thread. It will be good for you because you can get visitors and backlink.
This is the best cryptocurrency forum and people around the world are here. So, there will be a lot of people see your articles.
Pandji02

Activity: 895
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:22:07 PM

Thanks for the question,now i understand how to make the good treathmnt with the good place.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:32:59 PM

Begginers discution is the best place. Just go to the right question and help people. You can find lots of "newbies" posts and there you can help.

spree

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:17:18 PM

Hello.Can't find where to ask, so..)
Can somebody give an alternative to tabtrader?
Frollama

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:23:44 AM

What tabtrader does?
xCRYPTO

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:09:02 AM

Hello and welcome thecryptostache, yes this is the right place. You'll find more useful thread in this section.
Learn well  Grin
John_Mct

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

Scorum Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:49:19 AM

post them here, we'll read and share as long as it's got value. 

Redefining Sports Media on the Graphene Framework
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:07:13 PM

The best way for me is posting those links in specific thread, or just make special thread by yourself for newbies.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
brazers

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:13:48 PM

U can try blockfolio
spree

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:46:30 PM

yep, ty, but if U know smth web , not mobile,it would be great Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: