Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:11:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON Whitepaper (English Translation)  (Read 19926 times)
jono_t2000 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:45:54 PM

Hi guys

Whiepaper in English at below link.

Page 8 - the great voyage looks interesting with talk about dividend payout in the form of TOM tokens, wonder if this will be like how Gas is paid out on Binance to Neo holders..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_4PBkNemC7ec1F4WnFXUWc5UHc/view

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:48:40 PM

What the hell is Tron? Neo WhitePaper? If yes, it's too much for sure. They will need to have Spider-Man Towers (Masternodes) and more funny stuff.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
jono_t2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:56:37 PM

What the hell is Tron? Neo WhitePaper? If yes, it's too much for sure. They will need to have Spider-Man Towers (Masternodes) and more funny stuff.

it was the first ICO released by Binance exchange. They have had 2 rounds so far and both sold out in less than 5 seconds each. The founder is Justin Sun who Forbes have twice listed in 30 most influention Asians under 30 years old. He is the protege of Jack Ma the founder of Alibaba.

Justin invented Peiwo which is the China version of Snapchat which has 10 million accounts in China and they will move Peiwo onto Tron as a live running app.

Better question is.. how have you not heard of Tron???

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:30:13 PM

do you know how much they are raising with the Tron ICO???
jono_t2000 (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:32:36 AM

do you know how much they are raising with the Tron ICO???

From my understanding there will be 40 Billion tokens for public sale (yes i know that seems a lot) as a price of 1/15th of a cent (0.0015) so in total will be looking at about $60million USD

danik07

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:57:02 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2017, 04:16:38 PM by danik07

Got it today from binance. 1billion 900 million tokens sold out today for BTC and ETH.

Next sell out will be on these 3 paltforms :

August 25 (Friday) 20:00 will be on the line renrenICO (500BTC), ico era (200BTC), 3ico (4000ETH) three platforms

TRON is a blockchain-based, open-source protocol for the global digital entertainment industry.
TRON supports various kinds of blockchain networks and smart contract systems, including bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Qtum, and other public blockchain smart contracts, provides developers with multiprotocol infrastructure for entertainment app development, and allows users to enjoy smooth multiprotocol smart networks.
TRON has transcend bitcoin and Ethereum to become the first smart contract blockchain protocol with over 10 million client-end wallet users in the world.
Peiwo APP is the leading audio live-streaming APP in China which was also founded by Justin Sun, the Founder and CEO of TRON. So far, the registered users of Peiwo is over 10 million, and the Monthly Active Users is over 1 million.
In September 2017, Peiwo App will become the first TRON-compatible entertainment APP.

Please do your own research before investing.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:06:41 PM

Ico ended in less than two hours but it was a disaster.
You could not log in, page refreshed, and orders that did not go.
Exchange Binance apologizes and says it will not happen anymore!
dadonn

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:24:29 PM

I love Binance and am hodling a bunch of BNB but:

1) I wanted to buy Tron and at the last minute, they postponed the offering.

2) I tried to buy Tron during the BNB sale but the input is weird and my order didn't take.

3) I bought Tron during the BTC sale yesterday however...my btc was still there today. Nothing. I sat there, clicked buy, clicked confirm and said "in queue" and no confirmation of my purchase. Tried a bunch of times and assumed it worked.

I'm going to guess they won't honor my purchase and will bullshit me regarding the issue. I went out of my way, had to sell some things etc. to get in on this ICO. Their execution is terrible. I posted the issue and have gotten no feedback as yet. However, when I posted the first time regarding the issue with BNB/Tron, they responded by telling me it's over. No shit. I think their English isn't too good. I'm not very hopeful and have wasted a lot of time and incurred a cost to buy Tron.

Very very frustrated.
JupJup

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:25:38 PM

Me too, very sad. I exchanged my BNB coins to BTC for this Tron sale, but nothing happend except bad site loadings, error and so on for over an hour.
Maybe we get the chance to buy some at the regular sale at Binance in September?
dadonn

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:50:07 PM

Me too, very sad. I exchanged my BNB coins to BTC for this Tron sale, but nothing happend except bad site loadings, error and so on for over an hour.
Maybe we get the chance to buy some at the regular sale at Binance in September?

I don't know. I'm pretty disgusted though. I didn't get the bad site loadings so I thought my order went through. I did it a few times to make sure so waking up today to find out that nothing appears to have happened is disheartening. And I so don't want to hear the bullshit that the problem was fixed and all orders were processed. They posted that today and it's simply not true. Probably the reason BNB is down a little but I still think that the BNB coin is going to be huge.

When they run a dex and use it for gas, it's going to rocket. In the meantime, the burn, the trading and ICO discounts can drive it pretty far up. Will sit on that but I'm still bummed
JupJup

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:10:38 PM

I don't know. I'm pretty disgusted though. I didn't get the bad site loadings so I thought my order went through. I did it a few times to make sure so waking up today to find out that nothing appears to have happened is disheartening. And I so don't want to hear the bullshit that the problem was fixed and all orders were processed. They posted that today and it's simply not true. Probably the reason BNB is down a little but I still think that the BNB coin is going to be huge.

When they run a dex and use it for gas, it's going to rocket. In the meantime, the burn, the trading and ICO discounts can drive it pretty far up. Will sit on that but I'm still bummed

I know how you`re feeling. Tried three times, different Tron sales, epic fail..Think Binance dont care about cause their Tokens are saled - or whatever - .
Oddly enough the count freezed for a while at approx 80% but however I couldn`t place any order.
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:28:24 PM

I am just annoyed and feel the Whales are buying all of the Tron coins. Very frustrating. Clearly they are allowing whales to move in on their turf, and it's China so not suprised. I am hoping more ICO's will behave like Power Ledger and limit buys to 25K per investor to keep these guys from hoarding all of the coins. This is getting ridiculous.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:36:59 PM

it was the first ICO released by Binance exchange. They have had 2 rounds so far and both sold out in less than 5 seconds each. The founder is Justin Sun who Forbes have twice listed in 30 most influention Asians under 30 years old. He is the protege of Jack Ma the founder of Alibaba.

Justin invented Peiwo which is the China version of Snapchat which has 10 million accounts in China and they will move Peiwo onto Tron as a live running app.

Better question is.. how have you not heard of Tron???

I didn't know about this ICO. Thanks for the information! Super impressive results with 5 seconds sale rounds  Shocked

Can you please links some articles or maybe forum threads?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
kronos123

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:53:19 AM

Does anyone know when TRON is listed on Binance exchange?
I see no communication from them!
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:48:32 AM

I was looking for informations about this ICO but now I've discovered it has been already done. No informations, no transparency, a game for big whales. If it could depends on me I would let die this shit.
Tron Foundation

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:08:33 AM

Two TRON presales on August 29th!

Note: Investing in cryptocurrency inc. TRX involves high risks. Please be aware before investing.

Aug 29th GMT+8–Allcoin (English site for non-Chinese users). https://www.allcoin.com/CrowdFund/?cfId=19 Token: QTUM, Amt: 371,400 QTUM. #TRX

Aug 29th GMT+8-renrenico (Chinese Site) https://renrenico.com/ Token: BTC, ETH. Total Amt: 200BTC + 10,407ETH
kronos123

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:05:55 PM

Where can you really see how many tokens are sold?
In ICO Binance, 1,900,000,000 Trons have been sold, but now I see that in the Allcoin exchange are sold another 2,666,652,000 Tron, that is another $ 6000000.
How big is Tron's cap and how many Tron will be on the market, in the foundation's hand, etc.?
SmartBillions

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 07:43:30 AM

Tron has a pretty decent CEO standing behind it. Anyone read tye Forbes hype about it?
wetcracker

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:58:26 PM

I am reading some scary things about Allcoin, that they disappeared several times in the past causing people to lose their money.
Check this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1813736.0
Can they really be trusted now?
And does anyone have any experience with the other Tron launch platform called Renrenico?
kronos123

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:51:27 PM

I am reading some scary things about Allcoin, that they disappeared several times in the past causing people to lose their money.
Check this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1813736.0
Can they really be trusted now?
And does anyone have any experience with the other Tron launch platform called Renrenico?

I would let Allcoin lose and if you want to buy Tron you can do it as soon as it is listed on an exchange; Almost certainly will be in Binance exchange that first launched ICO
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: