Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 91106 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dajaja38

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:04:04 AM

hello there, i received a mail today about "centra tech verification procedure"
but sender is centratech.dev@gmail.com its not centra.tech official mail address. is it possible to scam?

the mail says
send 0.0001 eth with your verification data to 0x1556779b859C5633406D1B862D2b040074469752 this address.
the method sould not be scam but the sender address is different, therefor its possible suspicious

This is not scam. I've validated this in Centra Slack.
It's only a miniscule amount, 0.0001 eth or 3 cents+gas fee, to validate ownership of the eth address you placed in the card/apps registration.

There are people who would like to get free Centra cards and app access and could have just easily picked any transaction/eth address in the Centra sale and claim it as theirs. This validation process will prove that the eth address you registered for Centra card or app access is actually yours and that you hold the priv keys to it.
centratech.dev@gmail.comRoll Eyes

Gmail adress ISNT from centra...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:29:17 AM

Emails are being sent out in batches as there are alot to go through with verification of the Eth addresses.

If you want to request that a code is sent to you then you can now do this on the Centra website

Look for the Orange button top right hand corner of the page "APPLY FOR ACCESS CODE"

The reason for doing this is to weed out any fake applications for the higher level cards which some people have tried to do simply by copy a Tx Hash on the blockchain.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
UAE Seasider

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:32:44 AM

Seems like a very good project and should work flawlessly, BUT

I have one serious concern here.

Just read through the T&Cs and noticed that, you guys offer absolutely no protection whatsoever to the investor.
Whether legally nor financially, there is no protection. Why is that?
From a legal stand point the T&Cs are absolutely shameful and investors will be left out of pocket and without legal remedies.

You are essentially asking your investors to give up all rights and legal recourse if anything happens? Id like to emphasise on ANYTHING per your T&Cs.

My question is, will you be updating the T&Cs to give some protection to your investors? As it stands, people can loose everything they hold without an explanation, compensation and will have no legal rights to pursue this matter in courts. I'm sure when operating in financial industry, you are bound by the laws that govern that industry, including financial compensation.

Thank you

Have you read the whitepaper ICO conditions for any other companies recently?

Look at the EOS one in particular that will give you palpitations I expect.

What you have read is relevant only to the ICO and not the cards and wallets that is coming down the line, and by the way did you know your assets stored in the Centra wallet will be insured?

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Dajaja38

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:06:12 AM

anyone know why i cant see hitbtc in CTR coinmarketcap ? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/centra/#markets  Undecided
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:28:17 AM

Centra is an awesome project, investors should have faith in the long term. hope will hit major exchange soon .
UAE Seasider

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:00:25 AM

anyone know why i cant see hitbtc in CTR coinmarketcap ? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/centra/#markets  Undecided

Its because HitBTC have used the wrong ticker code for CTR, they have put it under CENTRA so it needs to be changed by them before it can appear under the stats on coinmarketcap

JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:28:25 AM

Its because HitBTC have used the wrong ticker code for CTR, they have put it under CENTRA so it needs to be changed by them before it can appear under the stats on coinmarketcap

I don't seem much volume anyway.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:33:27 AM

Centra is an awesome project, investors should have faith in the long term. hope will hit major exchange soon .
That's an awesome news that we have been expecting, I hope that will arrive this month, only centra is our big exchange for now based on the volume so we are looking for more exchanges. No question it's going to be successful because it's a big project but we all want to fast track the success.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:36:12 PM

I would like to know how much Centra has collected money throughout its ICO. Somehow it is not as advertised. Does anyone know?

170K eth was the ICO hardcap for 68 million ctr tokens.
Max ctr token supply is 100 million.
Remaining 32million is a 17/15 split wherein 17 million goes back into company 15m is held by founders held in a lockup period for 1 year and will be slowly distributed for a period of 5 years after the 1st year lockup period.
Thank you for your comprehensive answer. Now the CTR price has fallen more than x2 lower than the price during ICO. Does this mean that the project has exhausted itself? I really hope not because I really love this project, for me it's one of the best at the moment.

tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:30:43 PM

unbelievable that people is so impatient.

is neither 1 month after ico.

cards are still to be delivered to the masses,

app is still to be accessed with the codes,

on slack daily updates, as 7 days for the codes and November around for the card for ico partecipants..

this project is just started.

keep calm a little bit

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:57:28 PM

I would like to know how much Centra has collected money throughout its ICO. Somehow it is not as advertised. Does anyone know?

Remaining 32million is a 17/15 split wherein 17 million goes back into company 15m is held by founders held in a lockup period for 1 year and will be slowly distributed for a period of 5 years after the 1st year lockup period.
Thank you for your comprehensive answer. Now the CTR price has fallen more than x2 lower than the price during ICO. Does this mean that the project has exhausted itself? I really hope not because I really love this project, for me it's one of the best at the moment.
Most projects are far overestimated during pre-sale/ICO. No wonder the price is dropping below ICO. Let's have a closer look at CENTRA:
Total Cap: 100M
Pre-ICO: 50M sold for about 5M USD (1 ETH for 400 CTR)
ICO: 18M were sold for 26M USD (1 ETH for 200 CTR)
During pre-sale the ETH price was far lower than during ICO. I would have never bought at ICO price. Either at pre-sale or wait for the sweet spot.
securethebag

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:16:13 PM

unbelievable that people is so impatient.

is neither 1 month after ico.

cards are still to be delivered to the masses,

app is still to be accessed with the codes,

on slack daily updates, as 7 days for the codes and November around for the card for ico partecipants..

this project is just started.

keep calm a little bit

I agree. People need to realize that something this big takes time. Patient contributors will be the real winners in due time.
CentraTech

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:37:15 PM

Hi Community,

Please use this link here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CentraTech/comments/76koyp/centra_weekly_ama_on_youtube_live/ for any questions you might have for our weekly AMA that will be on YouTube Live.

Thanks,
Centra Tech Team
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:53:09 PM

Hi Community,

Please use this link here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CentraTech/comments/76koyp/centra_weekly_ama_on_youtube_live/ for any questions you might have for our weekly AMA that will be on YouTube Live.

Thanks,
Centra Tech Team

I am indeed very impressed with the CNTRA TEAM'S professional way of doing business. Also their slack has constant helpers and support and a very good community and atmosphere. Today I verified my MEW address so I can be sent my blue card and my wife did the same for her black card and her son's blue card. Let's look forward to the solid future with CENTRA and I believe those who hold and have patience will in due course be rewarded. Now is an excellent entry point to get into Centra while Bitcoin is busy forking ..

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:12:57 PM

Cases like this u will have to look at the dollar value before u check the btc value. The value of bitcoin is not competitive now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
CentraTech

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:55:14 PM

Our latest development update:

https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-tech-development-update-10-18-17-cda086f56205

And our road map can be found here:

https://www.centra.tech/roadmap/
BitzGlobal

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:30:28 AM

Great work Centra Tech Team!  Wink

We're on the right track, working so hard to get everything done.

YouTube Live Episode 2:
https://youtu.be/3RabmtP2txQ

Centra Tech Road Map:
https://centra.tech/roadmap/
vladislav.o

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:13:16 AM

I haven't received my token.  My eth still so 0 centra even I add custom token.
 hope dev check this out soon Smiley Smiley Smiley
All excellent mood and a good day

Facebook # 978
Twitter # 1870
Blog/Media # 350
Slack/Telegram # 477

Thanks!!!
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:25:45 AM

I haven't received my token.  My eth still so 0 centra even I add custom token.
 hope dev check this out soon Smiley Smiley Smiley
All excellent mood and a good day

Facebook # 978
Twitter # 1870
Blog/Media # 350
Slack/Telegram # 477

Thanks!!!

Time to be patient to get the bounty, you should wait for more information from them.  Smiley
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:29:32 AM

Most projects are far overestimated during pre-sale/ICO. No wonder the price is dropping below ICO. Let's have a closer look at CENTRA:
Total Cap: 100M
Pre-ICO: 50M sold for about 5M USD (1 ETH for 400 CTR)
ICO: 18M were sold for 26M USD (1 ETH for 200 CTR)
During pre-sale the ETH price was far lower than during ICO. I would have never bought at ICO price. Either at pre-sale or wait for the sweet spot.

I was lucky to get into the pre-sale and sold my tokens during the ICO. This is one of the most badly structured presale/ICO. I was surprise they were able to raise that much fund in their ICO. Allowing the pre-sale tokens to be traded during the ICO was a very bad decision.
It is a nice project but will take time before think turn around for the price

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: