Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:56:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAFT - Universal Payment Processing Network  (Read 84351 times)
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:32:27 AM

GRAFT Network YouTube Video
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdacgxgFX14
Nice high level description on what problems GRAFT is trying to solve.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:27:56 PM

GRAFT Network YouTube Video
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdacgxgFX14

Such a great video about graft and the use of 3 different mode of paypment..

Let me ask if after the distribution of the token we can avail credit or debit card? 
Or only can avail credit or debit card are those who bought tokens?
I was planning to use the debit card when shopping online or paying for services online..
bitofc

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:40:37 AM

Two great ICO review posted on Graft.network

https://icobench.com/ico/graft

https://coinfunda.com/graft-network-ico-review-blockchain-based-open-source-payment-processing/
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:25:27 PM

Thanks for these review links, very informative about the project. Hope it'll be a success.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
graft-project (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 104

UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:26:30 PM

WHO SHOULD BUY GRAFT TOKENS?

GRAFT Network enables crypto payments to work similarly to other payment processing networks (like Visa, Mastercard, Amex) by supporting special functions such as instant authorizations, merchant paid fees, etc

GRAFT tokens are the lifeblood of GRAFT Network and are used as a specialized interim medium which provides the functions needed for POS-style payment processing.

GRAFT tokens are also used for Proof-of-Stake protocol (where the credibility of the nodes is proven by presenting the network token ownership.)

So who should consider getting GRAFT tokens and why?

Here are some of the potential actors and usages:

• SuperNode Operators looking to make fees on authorizations
  • Service Brokers (Payment processors, exchanges, risk managers, etc) need GRAFT tokens as Proof-of-Stake to be able provide services on the network
  • Users need GRAFT tokens to be able to buy from merchants who participate in GRAFT Network
  • Merchants who are looking to run a loyalty program
  • Merchants who are looking to do mining or run a authorization Supernode
rizorius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:47:03 PM

This project is outstanding! Cool I'm in!

GRAFT ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor ║║║ GRAFT
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD▬║║║▬PRE-SALE ENDS ON OCTOBER 15
▬▬▬▬▬▮ TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit ▮▬▬▬▬▬
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:22:40 PM

This project is outstanding! Cool I'm in!

Thank you for supporting GRAFT project!
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:55:30 PM

WHO SHOULD BUY GRAFT TOKENS?

GRAFT Network enables crypto payments to work similarly to other payment processing networks (like Visa, Mastercard, Amex) by supporting special functions such as instant authorizations, merchant paid fees, etc

GRAFT tokens are the lifeblood of GRAFT Network and are used as a specialized interim medium which provides the functions needed for POS-style payment processing.

GRAFT tokens are also used for Proof-of-Stake protocol (where the credibility of the nodes is proven by presenting the network token ownership.)

So who should consider getting GRAFT tokens and why?

Here are some of the potential actors and usages:

• SuperNode Operators looking to make fees on authorizations
  • Service Brokers (Payment processors, exchanges, risk managers, etc) need GRAFT tokens as Proof-of-Stake to be able provide services on the network
  • Users need GRAFT tokens to be able to buy from merchants who participate in GRAFT Network
  • Merchants who are looking to run a loyalty program
  • Merchants who are looking to do mining or run a authorization Supernode
Graft, you guys are bomb. You handle every aspect of crypto currency payment and I am so happy to be part of this wonderful project which I invested in and also work as a campaigner.
Smiley

graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:48:59 PM

What’s Killing Cryptocurrency at the Point-Of-Sale and How Graft Can Prevent It
https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-whats-killing-cryptocurrency-at-the-point-of-sale-and-how-graft-can-prevent-it/
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:51:56 PM

CRYPTOCURRENCY SERVICE BROKERS

A set of cryptocurrency service brokers will be available for each major cryptocurrency listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/, starting from the top of “top 10” by market capitalization. The service brokers will boost liquidity of each cryptocurrency by enabling various payment options on both buyer’s and merchant’s sides of the transaction. The cryptocurrency service brokers will be implemented in collaboration with existing or/and newly created exchanges. Multiple choices for each cryptocurrency eventually will be available, so they could compete in order to provide better rates and services. The variety of services and automated sign up, selection, and execution processes will keep the decentralized character of the network.

Every single set includes four service brokers implemented for each cryptocurrency. Pay-in and Top-up brokers work with the GRAFT wallet app to allow a buyer to use the selected cryptocurrency as a payment method when making a payment to GRAFT points of sale (POS), native wallet apps, non-GRAFT POS integrated with GRAFT DAPI, or non-GRAFT POS that accepts the selected cryptocurrency. Accept and Payout brokers work with GRAFT POS to allow a merchant to accept the selected as a payment method while conducting payment transactions with GRAFT wallet app or NEM wallets.

PAY-IN BROKER
Pay-in broker works with GRAFT Wallet App to facilitate a payment to a native cryptocurrency wallet or non-GRAFT POS accepting the cryptocurrency.
In this scenario, the Pay-in Broker creates a regular cryptocurrency transaction in native format for the particular network and sends it to the native recipient address. There is a network transaction fee which is in this case charged to the sender because the transaction is not fully facilitated by the GRAFT network. The payment is not processed instantly because the recipient is not participating in Graft network. This scenario is less beneficial than GRF transaction for both buyer and merchant because of the lower speed of transaction and transaction fees paid by the buyer. However, it is supported by Graft in order to keep the buyer’s wallet flexible and useful even outside of the Graft ecosystem.

Pay-in Broker will instantly exchange necessary amount of GRF from buyer’s account to the selected cryptocurrency. The buyer pays a small exchange fee to the Pay-in Broker, which can be paid in a form of exchange rate.

TOP-UP BROKER
Top-Up Broker works with GRAFT wallet to perform on-demand exchange of the selected cryptocurrency to GRF in order to allow payments to GRAFT POS or non-GRAFT POS integrated with GRAFT DAPI.
This scenario is the most beneficial for both the buyer and the merchant because all the fees (including the network fees of the target cryptocurrency) are paid by the merchant, and payment is approved instantly. For the buyer, the benefits are obvious – no fees associated with the payment, and ability to pay with the target cryptocurrency to a merchant that does not accept it. For the merchant, it is important to get instant authorization in order to be able to serve more customers in real time, and accept payments in various cryptocurrencies. The fact that all the fees are paid by the merchant, just like with “traditional” credit/debit card payments, allows much better customer conversion rates.

Top-Up broker can also process exchanges on demand with larger amounts and better rates.

ACCEPT BROKER
Accept Broker works with GRAFT POS to facilitate acceptance of selected cryptocurrency as a payment method in case the buyer does not have GRAFT wallet. Accept Broker receives funds in selected cryptocurrency and converts them to GRF.
The (selected cryptocurrency) network transaction fee is still paid by the buyer, unless the buyer uses GRAFT wallet app. If the buyer uses GRAFT wallet, the wallet recognizes the GRAFT POS and automatically converts the payment transaction to instant transaction in GRF.

The merchant payout is processed by Accept Broker in GRF instantly, hourly, daily, or on demand, depending on settings, or in other cryptocurrency or fiat currency if corresponding payout brokers are activated.

From the buyer’s point of view, the transaction looks similar to regular transaction between native cryptocurrency wallets.

PAYOUT BROKER
Payout Broker works with GRAFT POS to facilitate merchant payouts in selected cryptocurrency. Payout broker exchanges GRF available on the POS account to selected cryptocurrency and makes deposits to the associated account instantly, hourly, daily, or on demand, depending on settings.

Payout Fees
Payout fees/exchange rates for payouts processed by either Accept or Payout service brokers may vary on frequency of the payout. Depending on transaction volume, daily payouts can cost significantly less than instant payouts since the broker can accumulate more funds and pay just a single network fee for single payout transaction, comparing to paying a separate fee for each instant payout transaction.

https://www.graft.network/2017/10/11/cryptocurrency-service-brokers/
maxwell1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:30:38 PM

Is there airdrop for this token or bounty, or I already missed it
bitofc

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:53:15 AM

Is there airdrop for this token or bounty, or I already missed it

there is no airdrop, the presale and bounty is still running.
for bounty do check below threads
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2213289.0 (Signatures and Avatar Campaign)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2119875.0 (Social Media, translation, article and etc.)

for presale, do check out
https://www.graft.network/pre-ico/

any questions, you can join the telegram group and ask some questions
https://t.me/GraftNet
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:01:11 PM

My question goes to the bounty manager
Please when will bounty campaign for main sale starts
I was told campaign for pre-ico ends 15th oct. I will br glad if you can respond to this

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:16:43 PM

My question goes to the bounty manager
Please when will bounty campaign for main sale starts
I was told campaign for pre-ico ends 15th oct. I will br glad if you can respond to this

The start date for the main sale bounty campaign is not set yet. It will be announced on the bounty thread and here. The signature campaign for the main sale will be also announced here and in separate signature/avatar campaign thread.

Also, you can get latest updates on TELEGRAM group chat: https://t.me/GraftNet

Thank you for supporting GRAFT project!
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:08:24 PM

bitofc

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:37:53 AM

Message from Dan Itkis in the official telegram group (https://t.me/GraftNet)

Another good news I wanted to share: One of the original Monero developers is joining our engineering team!!!  Super sharp and cool guy - loving it!!!

Join Graft Announcement Telegram Channel for more timely update or announcement.  https://t.me/graftnetofficial
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 12:04:00 AM

Pre-sale ends in less than 24 hours.

joae1975

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:15:13 AM

So, when will the instructions on how to run a supernode be released? 

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 03:50:46 AM

So, when will the instructions on how to run a supernode be released? 

Working on it! As soon as we release a public alpha. Actually, we just accepted a new team member who will be in charge of supernode operations, and this is going to be one of his tasks.
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:01:20 AM

THE BEAUTY OF CRYPTOGRAPHY: WHY WE CHOSE TO BUILD GRAFT PLATFORM ON CRYPTONOTE PROTOCOL

Is cryptography a science or an art? Its fruits are beautiful, and only true art can produce a beauty. Dostoevsky said “beauty will save the world.” The beauty of cryptography will save privacy and security of our world in a time of total connectivity.
Look at Elliptic Curves, a public key encryption algorithm used in digital signatures by both Bitcoin and CryptoNote protocols. They are beautiful even if you don’t know the math. They become even more charming when you start understanding. In my recent book I tried to explain, without higher mathematics, in layman’s terms, how Elliptic Curves work. It’s not impossible to understand them if you really want to understand. But they are still huge and mind-blowing. And they are just one piece of CryptoNote protocol, which is one of the highest achievements of cryptography.

CryptoNote stands out of all other blockchain protocols because it provides something we all need: privacy. We often take privacy for granted and only regret when we lose it. Ironically, Bitcoin and its derivatives take a step backwards in privacy area comparing to older payment technologies such as cash or even plastic cards which became an inglorious symbol of compromised security and privacy. Bitcoin creator(s) either did not think about privacy, or simply did not have enough time to resolve all the problems, which is absolutely understandable as they had even more important problem to solve: the very existence of blockchain technology.

CryptoNote keeps all the benefits of blockchain technologies, which are well known, while “returning” the lost privacy features: untraceable payments, unlinkable transactions, blockchain analysis resistance, and confidential transaction amounts. On top of that, Graft adds confidential transaction fee amounts to complete the picture. CryptoNote creates a perfect solid foundation for building a variety of industry-related features which Graft brings to light in order to conquer the world of payments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: