Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAFT - Universal Payment Processing Network  (Read 84351 times)
Exchange Email

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Colo - PBX - Server - IPv4 Broker - RemotePC - VPN

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

Looking to mine graft?

Graft Pool: http://graft.pool.nocroom.com

Server and network details: https://nocroom.com/datacenter/crypto-mining-pool/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
graft-project (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 104

UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

How to Exchange grf:tokens to GRFT Tokens
If you participated in presale or promotion programs and received intermediate NEM Mosaic tokens, please follow those instructions to exchange your grf:tokens to real GRFT tokens (1:100).
https://www.graft.network/2018/02/23/exchange-grftokens-grft-tokens/
pbbhoppbg

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:08:16 PM

Any news about exchange listing?
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:30:36 PM

They sold a lot of coins and now we find out that the software is not working ... Some time ago I immediately ran a test and found that it was impossible to send a coin to a friend from the android wallet, while it was possible to do it through the CLI wallet. All of this is not professional and I believe it will follow a similar path to electroneun (ETN). A beautiful site, a nice idea, many have believed and spent a lot of USDs. For now, the staff has many dollars ... and for now they keep them (and goodnight?) ... the value of the coins will collapse and will remain only a nice project on paper? I do not know !

original italian text ----

Hanno venduto un bel pò di monete ed ora scopriamo che i software non sono funzionanti ... Tempo avevo eseguito subito un test e scoperto che era impossibile inviare coin ad un amico dal wallet android,  mentre era possibile farlo attraverso il wallet CLI. Tutto questo non é professionale e credo seguirà un percorso simile a quello di electroneun (ETN). Un bellissimo sito,  una bella idea, in tanti hanno creduto e speso un bel pò di USDs. Per ora lo staff ha tanti dollari ... e per ora se li terranno (e buona notte ? ) ... il valore delle monete crollerà e rimarrà solo un bel progetto sulla carta ? Io non lo so !

I just started reading about GRAFT so I won't comment on its team, however you're mistaken about ETN. I follow the Electroneum project and the team is great with often updates through emails and tweets.
They're probably active on other social channels too, but I'm just not following these channels. Here's for example their tweets: https://twitter.com/electroneum/with_replies
sylabis

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:57:42 AM

There seems to be some over hype surrounding this coin. I hope it doesn't end up flopping like SmartCash.

Have a look at the ICO page:

- outrageously overpriced ICO (mining it is orders of magnitude cheaper, why would anyone want to buy in the ICO?)
- unsuccessful ICO (92 mil available to sell, only 22 mil sold) ... no surprise here. In fact, 22 mil is already too much.
- a hell of a lot of coins go to the team in some form (4+8+27% reserves - seriously?)
- mentions ICO cap in USD, but ICO priced in BTC.
- a long series of unverifiable (surreal?) claims, e.g. claims to have already achieved: 140 merchants for the mobile wallet, 40 partners on terminal integration, etc ... Wow, and this coin isn't even on any exchange. Why do you think they don't name any single one of those merchants/partners? (rhetorical question)
- team put forward a pool with 0.01% fee because "we want to help the community, we don't want money for ourselves". When their pool reached a few MH/s, guess what happened to that 0.01% fee? It became 1%.

Good luck to those who actually bought in this ICO.

p.s. Has anyone asked all advisors about it (scammy ICOs slap on names all the time)? Though this looks like a Ukraine get-together, international footprint is minimal at best.

I have no affiliation with the Graft team, however, i'll take a punt.

• From my understanding the Graft project requires a large decentralized network. Graft is never going to take off with 5-10 M/hs of network hash. It needs the kind of Network support that ETN gets. That's why the mining incentives are so high. Regardless of the ICO pricing, over 22 million were sold, so somewhere in the vicinity of 5 million USD. It's hardly unsuccessful when you consider that most of the new Cryotonight coins had no ICO( because they would have barely been able to scrape together anything). They also offer no real product or solution, just a forked Monero chain that offers nothing Monero doesn't. At least Graft is unique here.
  • The 27% in reserves does need to be cleared up, however, the logical reason for this is that the project is very ambitious(Far more than people realize) and if it is to succeed then it's going to require more funding further down the track. Keeping an amount in reserves mean they can raise more capital when the price is far more established. It's not some kind of "scam", it's just they're planning now for a successful future
  • I'm not sure why the ICO is priced in BTC, but hardcap in USD. Needs to be cleared up
  • They could very well have signed up that many merchants and partners. All are probably small time. This too needs to be cleared up.
  • The pool fee changed from 0.01% to 1% because the mining community were complaining that only charging a 0.01% was encouraging centralization( going against their decentralized model) because too many were mining on the official pools instead of spreading hash across all private pools, where fees were generally higher( 1-2%).  It had nothing to do with the Graft team trying to profit.

Mining incentive makes sense only if there is no ICO.  Both mining and ICO at the same time only make sense if you have hidden interests, really, then it makes a lot of sense. When you still open mainnet for mining and launch an ICO at the same time, and price the ICO literally more than 10x the price of renting hashpower to mine the same amount of coins, then either (1) you don't know what you're doing or (2) you are a scammer. Good luck investing in either of those two options.

22 mil is around $6m and I feel sorry for anyone who actually spent crypto to buy in the ICO. The amount of coins sold in the ICO is unverifiable though. There seem to be quite a few folks complaining about not receiving their ICO coins. But I wouldn't worry about those ... the team could have itself mined a lot and sold for more than 10x profit. Most of the hashrate has come from solo mining.

Graft is unique among Monero forks? Maybe unique in shadyness. Electroneum and IntenseCoin both offer utility.

What do you mean 27% reserve makes sense? You must be kidding. They already take 8% + 4% for PR! How many projects do you know that take 4+8+27% ... that's almost 40%, Jesus Christ.

Anyone claiming they signed up 140+40 (one hundred and eighty) commercial entities and gives no examples, let alone verifiable ones, should be an alarm.

Sorry, but the pool fee change (a minor aspect compared to the rest) is as shady as everything else about this coin:
- it wasn't the only pool wits <1% fee
- i never saw the "community" complaining about the low fee (link please)
- a team of professionals should have thought of those arguments before launching a pool claiming they will keep a low fee. Once again, that is either (1) stupid or (2) a classic bait-and-switch.
- there was no risk of consolidation as their pool was buggy at first then never had more than 10-15% of the entire hashrate. Most hashrate came from solo mining anyway (talk about consolidation).

Regardless of what you think they still raised a possible 6 million USD in the ICO. What other recent Cryptonight launch has done that? Most coins have been distributed now, so less people are complaining, progress has been made( but you wouldn't' know any of that because you're just a casual observer throwing stones).  The team on any coin could have potentially premined any amount( along with anyone else)- At least if that is the case then it's unlikely they're going to dump everything on the market at once.  Other recent forks have been way more shady than Graft, look at IPBC,  when their main net went live the reward was 10x greater than what it should have been, due to a "mistake in the code". Other forks have launched off the back of forum posts, and now have market caps in the millions, with no product or solution.  Look at Masari, it doesn't' even have a whitepaper!  Saying that ETN or ITNS has utility is clutching at straws lol. They're both good examples of pump in dumps, where early miners made 10-20x. 

You are 100% wrong re the pools fees/ network hash.  Go to the official Graft mining telegram group and search for " official pool fee". You will see various messages from frustrated pool owners like "Mojo" & "nu-coin.com" complaining about the 0.1% fee hurting their pools, because, they didn't want to drop their own fees that low. So it was requested for the official pool to go to 0.5% or 1%.  Miners in general were also complaining, because, at one point the official EU pool had the majority of network hash, there was lots of debate over it.  People like me were Nicehashing on the Official pools.  So again your comments about the official pools never having the majority hash rate are wrong as well.  You are wrong on quite a few things.

Are you even in any of the telegram groups? Please let me know your user name so I can check out your posts.
fantinity

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:05:13 AM

WTS ~350 GRFT. Please feel free to PM offers.
cryptoyes

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:37:36 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 03:14:06 PM by cryptoyes

There seems to be some over hype surrounding this coin. I hope it doesn't end up flopping like SmartCash.

Have a look at the ICO page:

- outrageously overpriced ICO (mining it is orders of magnitude cheaper, why would anyone want to buy in the ICO?)
- unsuccessful ICO (92 mil available to sell, only 22 mil sold) ... no surprise here. In fact, 22 mil is already too much.
- a hell of a lot of coins go to the team in some form (4+8+27% reserves - seriously?)
- mentions ICO cap in USD, but ICO priced in BTC.
- a long series of unverifiable (surreal?) claims, e.g. claims to have already achieved: 140 merchants for the mobile wallet, 40 partners on terminal integration, etc ... Wow, and this coin isn't even on any exchange. Why do you think they don't name any single one of those merchants/partners? (rhetorical question)
- team put forward a pool with 0.01% fee because "we want to help the community, we don't want money for ourselves". When their pool reached a few MH/s, guess what happened to that 0.01% fee? It became 1%.

Good luck to those who actually bought in this ICO.

p.s. Has anyone asked all advisors about it (scammy ICOs slap on names all the time)? Though this looks like a Ukraine get-together, international footprint is minimal at best.

I have no affiliation with the Graft team, however, i'll take a punt.

• From my understanding the Graft project requires a large decentralized network. Graft is never going to take off with 5-10 M/hs of network hash. It needs the kind of Network support that ETN gets. That's why the mining incentives are so high. Regardless of the ICO pricing, over 22 million were sold, so somewhere in the vicinity of 5 million USD. It's hardly unsuccessful when you consider that most of the new Cryotonight coins had no ICO( because they would have barely been able to scrape together anything). They also offer no real product or solution, just a forked Monero chain that offers nothing Monero doesn't. At least Graft is unique here.
  • The 27% in reserves does need to be cleared up, however, the logical reason for this is that the project is very ambitious(Far more than people realize) and if it is to succeed then it's going to require more funding further down the track. Keeping an amount in reserves mean they can raise more capital when the price is far more established. It's not some kind of "scam", it's just they're planning now for a successful future
  • I'm not sure why the ICO is priced in BTC, but hardcap in USD. Needs to be cleared up
  • They could very well have signed up that many merchants and partners. All are probably small time. This too needs to be cleared up.
  • The pool fee changed from 0.01% to 1% because the mining community were complaining that only charging a 0.01% was encouraging centralization( going against their decentralized model) because too many were mining on the official pools instead of spreading hash across all private pools, where fees were generally higher( 1-2%).  It had nothing to do with the Graft team trying to profit.

Mining incentive makes sense only if there is no ICO.  Both mining and ICO at the same time only make sense if you have hidden interests, really, then it makes a lot of sense. When you still open mainnet for mining and launch an ICO at the same time, and price the ICO literally more than 10x the price of renting hashpower to mine the same amount of coins, then either (1) you don't know what you're doing or (2) you are a scammer. Good luck investing in either of those two options.

22 mil is around $6m and I feel sorry for anyone who actually spent crypto to buy in the ICO. The amount of coins sold in the ICO is unverifiable though. There seem to be quite a few folks complaining about not receiving their ICO coins. But I wouldn't worry about those ... the team could have itself mined a lot and sold for more than 10x profit. Most of the hashrate has come from solo mining.

Graft is unique among Monero forks? Maybe unique in shadyness. Electroneum and IntenseCoin both offer utility.

What do you mean 27% reserve makes sense? You must be kidding. They already take 8% + 4% for PR! How many projects do you know that take 4+8+27% ... that's almost 40%, Jesus Christ.

Anyone claiming they signed up 140+40 (one hundred and eighty) commercial entities and gives no examples, let alone verifiable ones, should be an alarm.

Sorry, but the pool fee change (a minor aspect compared to the rest) is as shady as everything else about this coin:
- it wasn't the only pool wits <1% fee
- i never saw the "community" complaining about the low fee (link please)
- a team of professionals should have thought of those arguments before launching a pool claiming they will keep a low fee. Once again, that is either (1) stupid or (2) a classic bait-and-switch.
- there was no risk of consolidation as their pool was buggy at first then never had more than 10-15% of the entire hashrate. Most hashrate came from solo mining anyway (talk about consolidation).

Regardless of what you think they still raised a possible 6 million USD in the ICO. What other recent Cryptonight launch has done that? Most coins have been distributed now, so less people are complaining, progress has been made( but you wouldn't' know any of that because you're just a casual observer throwing stones).  The team on any coin could have potentially premined any amount( along with anyone else)- At least if that is the case then it's unlikely they're going to dump everything on the market at once.  Other recent forks have been way more shady than Graft, look at IPBC,  when their main net went live the reward was 10x greater than what it should have been, due to a "mistake in the code". Other forks have launched off the back of forum posts, and now have market caps in the millions, with no product or solution.  Look at Masari, it doesn't' even have a whitepaper!  Saying that ETN or ITNS has utility is clutching at straws lol. They're both good examples of pump in dumps, where early miners made 10-20x.  

You are 100% wrong re the pools fees/ network hash.  Go to the official Graft mining telegram group and search for " official pool fee". You will see various messages from frustrated pool owners like "Mojo" & "nu-coin.com" complaining about the 0.1% fee hurting their pools, because, they didn't want to drop their own fees that low. So it was requested for the official pool to go to 0.5% or 1%.  Miners in general were also complaining, because, at one point the official EU pool had the majority of network hash, there was lots of debate over it.  People like me were Nicehashing on the Official pools.  So again your comments about the official pools never having the majority hash rate are wrong as well.  You are wrong on quite a few things.

Are you even in any of the telegram groups? Please let me know your user name so I can check out your posts.

So, according to the above:

- The fact that there are other (more) shady forks than Graft makes Graft less shady. This reminds of politicians being prosecuted for corruption defending themselves by pointing out that other politicians are more corrupt. Congratulations.
- The POW algo used somehow is a metric for the success of an ICO.
- Raising 6mil somehow is a metric for credibility.
- ETN had dumps when it hit exchanges but Graft will stay solid. Good luck.
- ETN and ITNS have no utility. Look up the definition of utility (if you value track record of actual successful companies, lookup the track record of the ETN leader).
- Me posting in their telegram somehow has something to do the success/shadyness of the coin (also, why would i give my telegram nick?)

You have some quite skewed (to be polite) metrics for "success", and I wish you the best of luck. I'm not going to join you in name calling, sorry. However, supporting an ICO that runs along mainnet and is intentionally priced 10-20x than mining will not bring you an army of cheerleaders.

I did follow Graft during the ICO, mainly to warn people to stay away from the ICO and prevent them from being scammed.

It must be incredibly reassuring for the ICO buyers at least to see a stranger doing the team's bidding here.

p.s. As I said, the pool matter is a negligible aspect compared to the other aspects, but feel free to pick on it. There always have been pools with <1% fees, as low as 0.1%, just like right now. If the official pool ever had 50%+ hashrate then it could not have been for a long time.
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:03:44 AM

Graft doesn't seem to be a very good name, but looks like it's performing well. I didn't see a roadmap in the whitepaper, however. Can anyone link me to it?
Graft is a good name if you ask me because it also me 'work hard' and 'scion' in biology which increase plant grow. However, the purpose of this project is to make crypto mainstream of payment. There's always a good and bad side of everything though.

Concerniing the roadmap link here is it https://www.graft.network/ico/#roadmap

When it comes to money matters, graft means political corruption. haha
Irvinjp

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:44:24 AM

algo que he notado es que para no hay forma de recuperar la contraseña de un monedero (windows) seria bueno que existiera algo como clave de verificación para recuperar las contraseñas
CyberTrader

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:28:36 PM

I just downloaded and compiled the latest version from Github, v1.0.1 in Ubuntu 16.04 and it synced fine and I ran the graft-wallet-cli and that works fine also.

So its been running about an hour and this shows up:

2018-02-17 04:45:59.232   [P2P5]   WARN    global   src/cryptonote_core/cryptonote_core.cpp:1281   **********************************************************************
2018-02-17 04:45:59.232   [P2P5]   WARN    global   src/cryptonote_core/cryptonote_core.cpp:1282   Last scheduled hard fork time shows a daemon update is needed now.
2018-02-17 04:45:59.232   [P2P5]   WARN    global   src/cryptonote_core/cryptonote_core.cpp:1283   **********************************************************************

Whats the deal with that? Those i.p.'s need to update?

There is no code to update to.... so why the warning?

Could GRAFT Devs please take care of this? Don't just fork a coin and rename it...pls also remove stuff that isn't needed.
phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:49:16 PM

Looks like the price during the presale ico is far too much  expensive  compare to the actual price 0.22cts .. i bought earlier and  coins  yet listed and i am already losing  more than 60% of my  graft ico.. feeling like an idiot now ..i should have not participated in graft in the first place
JimBob4842

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:54:32 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 06:26:16 PM by JimBob4842

NEW POOL

FuturePools.net is running on node-cryptonote-pool and is the first of hopefully many pools to come.

Features:
- 0.05% fee
- 10grft minimum payment
- automatic payments made every 10 minutes
- more coming soon Wink

Feel free to stop by and help us find out first block! FuturePools.net
DevEidem

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:25:36 PM

GRFT POOL
[/size]

Pool managed by experienced developers awaits your presence!
Support network diversity and security by selecting and supporting smaller pool

Advantages
We already found blocks
Customized website
Fast server
Experienced and active support team which will help you as soon as possible
Discord Channel
HTTPS (SSL) certificate - encrypted and safe communication with website
(Great Luck)  Grin

Let's mine together and find more blocks!
WWW.GRAFTWORLD.PW
[/size]
wudafuxup

Activity: 391
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:31:21 AM

Graft doesn't seem to be a very good name, but looks like it's performing well. I didn't see a roadmap in the whitepaper, however. Can anyone link me to it?
Graft is a good name if you ask me because it also me 'work hard' and 'scion' in biology which increase plant grow. However, the purpose of this project is to make crypto mainstream of payment. There's always a good and bad side of everything though.

Concerniing the roadmap link here is it https://www.graft.network/ico/#roadmap

When it comes to money matters, graft means political corruption. haha

+1

I like crypto
ik

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:58:18 AM

I will say this, the only reason I joined, as people seem to be legit more or less.. technical details are missing a lot of things .. anyway that's my first ICO so if I loose that's ok Smiley
1. I bought 1500 coins min req for 0.44 ETH, that was around 6-7 days of mining for me either ETH or just 4 days of mining GRFT on Nvidias and then converting. Noticed miners get advantage over regular folks/traders/investors due to hardware cost and power bills and other shit and that's how it always should be and I don't give a damn about people's opinion who haven't mined something worth at least 1 BTC or so . However I'm also doing Zclassic so can't allocate all resources to GRAFT.
2. Regarding the exchanges, no one is allowed to release the preliminary info due to legal reasons, at least in the US from what I'm hearing from Tai Zen
3.  Considering scale of this project these guys need to team with those who created Waves platform or something similar, I just don't see how this is going to work otherwise..
But will see, It's a good bet.. we need something like this.. I'm wiring money to my supplier in China for $50 each time and it takes a week with Chase - this is ridiculous.. And BOA can't even hire right people to fill in wire form properly so I have to back to Chase and do it online.
it's already 2018 and development of payment systems is nowhere for now - that is really overdue.
Pickle-Rick

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:05:55 PM

Any eta yet on getting more info? What will be in circulation when this coin hits the exchange soon?

What will happen to the unsold coins? Have they burned any, maybe a new max cap?
bitcoin.dbi

Activity: 256
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

Mining coin on hashvault. Most of the time difficulty +- the same. Network hashrate 30-40 mh.But profit dropped on 50%   Cheesy
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:21:11 AM

Is my private key stored anywhere online?  and i cant see history of my incoming coins nor do a transfer.  Is this stuff locked until the ICO ends or something? thx
GABAR

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:53:18 AM

GRFT POOL
[/size]

Pool managed by experienced developers awaits your presence!
Support network diversity and security by selecting and supporting smaller pool

Advantages
We already found blocks
Customized website
Fast server
Experienced and active support team which will help you as soon as possible
Discord Channel
HTTPS (SSL) certificate - encrypted and safe communication with website
(Great Luck)  Grin

Let's mine together and find more blocks!
WWW.GRAFTWORLD.PW
[/size]
what is the production level on your pools and how much better is the previous post where advertising another pool. still do not understand how to choose between you and who will give me more money for using my equipment.
rascabily

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:58:23 AM

any exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: