Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin now you think had a good future  (Read 91311 times)
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

Viacoin. with Viacoin you can now shop in switzerland. and there will be more and more shops in the future. and that's the future of crypto ! with crypto shopping. i think that's great

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

XRP, Monero, ADA, Dogecoin to be name a few.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

Its been a year since this thread was posted, and back in 2017 a lot people don’t know Cryptocurrency. Mostly poeple only know Bitcoin and discover altcoins in the later part. As the holiday season approaches and with more and more people being aware of crypto I wonder how will it affect the current price of bitcoin.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:31:32 PM

In my opinion a hundred dollar invested today to a good and solid coin or token even to bitcoin might hundred times multiply its value in a five year time for a short term period and thousand times in a ten year period for a long term investment.
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:34:57 PM

What iPowow calls HIT tokens and the HIT protocol can benefit the TV business by offering three solutions to problems such as viewers watching on noncommercial platforms, inconsistent cross-platform audience measurement and a lack of data about TV advertising, iPowow CEO Gavin Douglas said. Benefits for Viewers, Advertisers With the HIT protocol, viewers get paid to watch shows, content creators and networks engage viewers and generate more revenue from digital viewing, and advertisers get transparency and audience insights. It would work this way: A viewer tunes in a show and sees a graphic that says they’re getting five HIT tokens. The viewer either clicks his or her remote or goes to a second screen to activate an account and accept the tokens. The viewer must have granted GDPR consent to share data. Later, the viewer can go to a digital shopping plaza to buy things with the HIT tokens. A number of large retailers have expressed interest in letting viewers use HIT tokens to buy real merchandise, Douglas said. Jill Rosengard Hill, executive VP at market research firm Magid, said there was potential to the idea of a reward program for TV. “There is a segment of consumers who are open to the exchange of their data for a fee,” she said. A recent Magid study found 33% of mobile users said they would give up access to their data in exchange for a discount. “Marketers are looking at loyalty programs or the exchange of coins, gifts or money to drive loyalty and to drive tunein,” she said.There have been previous efforts to create reward systems for watching TV. GetGlue, which rewarded viewers with stickers, was acquired in 2012 by Viggle, a mobile app that offered points that could be exchanged for gift cards or access to premium content. For the past seven years, iPowow has been in what it dubbed the “participation TV” business, creating interactive features that can be sponsored for 200 shows on networks such as ABC, Fox and USA, local stations and digital video platforms such as Facebook Live and Twitch. For Twitch, iPowow created an extension that lets viewers pay gamers they’re watching live and have input into how games will be played. Douglas said iPowow has demonstrated that its system works whether on the first screen or second screen, and on all platforms — linear broadcast, VOD, over-the-top and online. He hopes to raise the millions iPowow will need in August. Blockchain Migration for HIT iPowow plans to build its new HIT protocol on a blockchain foundation and migrate its current technology to blockchain as well by year end. Blockchain enables the cryptocurrency HIT tokens, which cost less to distribute initially than real dollars and also provide transparency, immutability and consistency while decentralizing account information. The HIT protocol will also be open, allowing other companies to develop apps, which will increase the utility of the system. iPowow has been scanning the horizon but doesn’t see any competitor ready to implement an effective TV rewards program. “The way we see it is, someone going to do this,” Douglas said. “Someone’s going to produce a media engagement token that’s global and covers all video interactions, and people get rewarded for watching and they can go spend it on things. We say it’s going to be us, so that’s what we’re going to do.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
Alogme23

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:01:29 AM

It relies upon in your type of investment personality. For conservative traders, attention on pinnacle 10 to twenty on CMC. For competitive, you can look for some proper low cap altcoins with true usecase and utility that is riskier however may be extra profitable
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

According to me the most have the potential of strength to survive, the coin is bitcoin. but the eth could also be the right choice for long term investment. both have many communities on exchanges around the world, and is already trusted. Although it remains a superior bitcoin. I believe eth will have a good future.
Bitcoin now has a lot of competitors. For example DASH and BCH. They do not have enough capitalization to catch up with Bitcoin, but this is a matter of time.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Daydream 61

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

universa ! super fast transactions on the new mainnet . and a very good team and a good ceo. i think this project will be a great success and all investors will have good money later on. it is a future project
oletiteb

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

In my opinion, it is worth paying close attention to such coins as the star and pundix. Throughout their entire activity, they have shown good stability and an excellent trend. It is possible to study these coins in more detail.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵 [ FRELDO ]  UNLEASH THE POWER OF SERVICE MARKET 🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
http://ico.freldo.com/
Bich011

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:12:41 PM

I think hydro will have good future in crypto market
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:43:55 PM

In my opinion, it is worth paying close attention to such coins as the star and pundix. Throughout their entire activity, they have shown good stability and an excellent trend. It is possible to study these coins in more detail.
these projects have proved themselves well in time for the company ico, because the idea itself is very interesting and the team of professionals works very purposeful.
Ludmila72

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:47:02 PM

if you think about ICO, i think ICOVO $ WPP
check this 2 project
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:04:52 PM

According to me the most have the potential of strength to survive, the coin is bitcoin. but the eth could also be the right choice for long term investment. both have many communities on exchanges around the world, and is already trusted. Although it remains a superior bitcoin. I believe eth will have a good future.
Bitcoin now has a lot of competitors. For example DASH and BCH. They do not have enough capitalization to catch up with Bitcoin, but this is a matter of time.

I would never call Bitcoin Cash a rival of BTC. Just wait - this altcoin will continue to go down. I think Dogecoin, Lisk, Nano, VeChain, and TRON have the best future.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:11:01 PM

I would never call Bitcoin Cash a rival of BTC. Just wait - this altcoin will continue to go down. I think Dogecoin, Lisk, Nano, VeChain, and TRON have the best future.
in any case, every user of the crypto currency must be attentive because of the current state of the market. I would recommend not investing in those coins that you do not know anything about, but do as others do.
MaxWilliam
Copper Member

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:28:10 PM

I think Secure Cloud Coin is a rising star! DO check it out. They recently got a KYD verification. The team is hard working and keep on delivering on promises made in the WP and roadmap. They have a unique real use-cause and a product that looks amazing. They also have a bounty campaign going now to get you started with some coins! https://securecloudcoin.bjammerboy.io/6402/4862205 Smiley
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

The Genesis of iPowow

Back in the late Nineties I was working at a London-based TV production company. The idea was to provide viewers with a little box with plastic buttons labeled, “A, B, C, and D” that would allow them to interact live with the TV show’s host. For example, if the guest today was Brad Pitt, a question might pop up on screen with four choices like this:

What topic do you want to hear next?

Pitt’s upcoming epic sci fi thriller, Ad Astra

What happened to Angelina Jolie?

Best and worst Hollywood experience

Acting vs. producing

Viewers could then select their choice and ultimately determine the direction of the show they’re watching. In the late Nineties, the technology wasn’t where it needed to be to make interactive TV possible. But the idea of providing viewers with opportunities to engage directly with their favorite shows stuck with me.

For the next decade I produced, scripted or edited TV shows such as “BBC Top Gear,” “MasterChef,” “So You Think You Can Dance,” “Big Brother,” and “MythBusters.” It seemed I was the only one asking how we could get the audience engaged in real-time. Why? No viewers were asking to engage with the TV show in real-time, so why change them? This is why what’s next is more important than what’s now.

In 2010, technology had developed to a place where the idea of connecting viewers directly to TV shows in real time was finally possible. I worked with a team of engineers and TV producers to build the first prototype for iPowow. A year later, our technology allowed Sports Center to pose a question live on air to the audience like, “Who will win the superbowl this year?” Viewers use their phones to go to the Sports Center vote page to pick their team and the results of the poll show up in real time in the TV studio. Viewers feel more connected to the show, and Sports Center and their sponsors learn more about their viewers.

Turns out people do want to engage more with their favorite content, but they just didn’t know it. When we presented iPowow to TV executives at Disney, Fox, and NBC, they all went for it. We’ve since worked with all the major TV networks and Fortune 500 brands from Coca Cola, to Samsung, to Lexus.

If I’d asked viewers what they wanted to change about their TV experience in 1996, they may have told me they liked it just the way it was. This is why the mantra of what’s next drives me to continue iterating novel solutions for iPowow rather than resting on our laurels as a globally known technology for enabling participation TV.

The next development for iPowow takes engagement to the next level. We are building an initiative called the HIT Protocol, which enables viewers to get paid for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. No one asked us for this invention because people didn’t know it was possible. The advent of blockchain changed that, as the technology allows for the tokenization of activities like watching and participating in TV shows.

Here are 3 steps for anticipating what’s next instead of what’s now:

Read the signs

Though people may not be conscious of what they desire beyond the here and now, they will leave hints about what they may want in the future. This is actually how Facebook and other tech platforms know more about their users than users know about themselves. People leave clues to their unconscious desires through their actions and behaviors. Facebook has been known to predict whether a user will get married or get divorced before the user has consciously made that decision.

Trust your instincts

It’s always a good idea to listen to mentors and those who came before you, but at some point you have to trust that voice in your head (or the gut feeling you get) and go for it. If I’d listened to and accepted the way things were all those years I worked in television, I never would have built that first prototype with iPowow.

Don’t stop

If you’ve successfully built a product that people want and use, great! That’s hard to do, but don’t stop there, because there’s always the next thing. This is why, despite iPowow’s work and relationships across the TV and media industry, we are now developing the HIT Protocol to further deepen the bond between viewers, content, and brands.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:20:27 PM

In the past, Bitcoin has always shown us that it is the right choice, and my thoughts are again Bitcoin's best and longest investment instrument.
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
What coin do you think will have good future ?
I would choose Bitcoin as the future for all because in the short-term or in the long-term you invest is beneficial when Bitcoin prices change. And at this point Bitcoin prices are a bit weak so it would be great for us to buy Bitcoin for stock.
Matdog
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:56:04 PM

Like the title, what coins do you think will have a good future because now it's a lot of coins and not a few of those coins that fail
What do you think ?
I would choose Bitcoin as the future for all because in the short-term or in the long-term you invest is beneficial when Bitcoin prices change. And at this point Bitcoin prices are a bit weak so it would be great for us to buy Bitcoin for stock.
Speaking of bitcoin, of course, there is no doubt that bitcoin is still the king of crypto,
and for now it's the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are currently down
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

What do you think ?

SGPay token is the one that Im holding on before until now because I believed in its platform, its team, its vision and overall application. With only 6.9 million total supply and a 2 million circulating supply, this might be the next big thing in the crypto world. Im speculating that this coin will reach $10 at the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: