Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 12:31:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Currency - is it worth investing in?  (Read 1508 times)
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:50:31 PM

I think this coin is worth to invest in for long term and its sudden rise just recently was because of the good news it brought on the table. Some investors are actually interested to invest in this coin. I had a couple of Ripple coins a few months back but dispose them because I thought there was not enough development of this coin but I was wrong.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
perryparanoid

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:57:33 PM

I have around 500 ripple. Got a decent amount on giveaways back in 2013-14 and exchanged for btc back in the day.

Not sure whether I would invest money on it now but I'm keeping the 500xrp long term just in case price rises.

*High fives*

Also got a few xrp from giveaways, will hold them for now and will just wait for the price to appreciate. After all I got them for free   Cheesy
the_hodler

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 02:28:47 PM

I have around 500 ripple. Got a decent amount on giveaways back in 2013-14 and exchanged for btc back in the day.

Not sure whether I would invest money on it now but I'm keeping the 500xrp long term just in case price rises.

*High fives*

Also got a few xrp from giveaways, will hold them for now and will just wait for the price to appreciate. After all I got them for free   Cheesy

Are any of the giveaways still available?
i think ripple may not be the best investment value, but its a coin that I have bought.

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:31:57 PM

Ripple is a promising coin. They make great aggrements with banks all around the world. They are trying to beat Western Union.
They are more focused on money transfers. And this is a good thing. I believe Ripple will rise more and more.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:56:46 PM

Hi people...  Smiley

Just read a little bit about ripple currency and its working mechanism seems to be a little different than bitcoin. Seems like an interesting concept. However, the company will hold 50% of its 100 billion ripplies.

Does it mean that the currency will if not appreciate as much as bitcoin, there are still chances that it might appreciate in the coming months and years?

If so, is it worthwhile to invest in it for longer term?

PS. I hope we can store ripples in paper wallets as well?

Ripple (XRP) is an excellent coin. But unless you know a great deal about the inner workings of international finance you'll need to do a lot of research to understand what it is, and the problem they're trying to solve. And you'll need to do a lot of research to see through all the FUD, too Smiley

It's nothing like bitcoin, and it's not really a coin for short-term speculation either. Basically if Ripple succeed in what they're trying to do, the price will shoot up massively. If you learn all about it and are prepared to hold for a long time (possibly years), then this will be a great investment.

bitnew17

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:07:51 PM

which exchange best to get xrp?
olliejjc16

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:12:06 PM

Market cap is very high and risk reward is bad but could be a good short term trade.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
mgsmasters

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:15:13 PM

imo yes, but only if you will hold long-term
Argon2

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:20:53 PM

If you have to ask somebody the answer is NO. Only invest with your due diligence, research and gut instinct, few here will tell you the truth.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:29:34 PM

If you have to ask somebody the answer is NO. Only invest with your due diligence, research and gut instinct, few here will tell you the truth.

I totally agree that you need to research, and shouldn't invest on the basis of what people say on here. This is always the best advice.
Any coin you want to invest in, you need to research it first. And XRP takes way more research than most.

I recommend it as a solid long-term hold, but don't buy on the basis of that... always always research it yourself, and make sure you fully understand what you're buying.
the_hodler

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 05:45:32 PM

which exchange best to get xrp?

Hope this helps. http://thecryptotrading.com/buy-ripple-xrp-2-quick-steps-beginners/

irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:25:59 PM

Many people who predict for ripple will be good for long term investment.

But it gets very exciting after you say it,
you better eggs for the development of development before you go wrong, this is advice. But if you believe in it, invest immediately. Good luck
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: