Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:24:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Fart Token [FRT] the World’s First Gas Backed ICO  (Read 1125 times)
andrew24p (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:11:47 PM

Oh my God, sometimes I am shocked learning about some of the alt coin name. Honestly, people's creativity has no end. Each day new coins are introduced with new ideas and I couldn't stop laughing reading about this coin.

Dev, you are hilarious. Take care and all the best with your project. I wish that you bring in some real use of this coin.

Take care?? No you invest, all the monies! BUY MY FARTS

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:29:16 AM

this thread need some power put into it!Fart token is a really awesome proof of a personalized product! each one is unique! and these cannot be counterfarted!a great way to monetize your your true inner-self!
Headsam

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:04:33 PM

Very interesting , you have just given me an idea about a product of mine i should invest in instead of being wasted !  Wink
ry474k3

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:09:19 PM

Smells like shit though.
cryptocronic

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

cryptocronic.com

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:20:01 PM

Is this another shit coin?   Sure smells like one.   Cheesy

https://madbyte.com - Invested Crypto - Membership has its privileges!
---
silvergoldandbitcoin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:09:30 PM

What is the recommended gas fee?  Grin

Humusman

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:33:37 PM

I recently aquired 100k fart tokens in a contest! super exited to be part of this smelly family!
I do however have a couple of question.

1. How do you plan on preventing piracy markets? i mean how easy would it be to fill a kazillion jars with fars if you own a Cambodia sweatshop.
2. If i redeem a token for a fart in a jar, how will i know that the package have not been tampered with, and someone has taken out the fart along the way? Do you have any seal on the jars?
3. Do you have any whitepaper (toiletpaper)?
4. Are you compliant with national regulations on import/export of biogas?
5. How does this company massur it's Carbon footprint. do you consider the storingof farts in jars as a Carbon storage?
6. Do you see yourself expanding into other markets such as farts from livestock or maybe farts of animals on the IUCN redlist?

Thanks in advance.
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:34:31 AM

interesting , you have just given me an idea about a product of mine and hope  should invest in to soon
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: