Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need blockchain technology?  (Read 11511 times)
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:47:59 AM

Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

In case of Bitcoin. Of course, I agree.
What about ETH? I agree too.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

Please enlighten me.

Lots of companies are now using the blockchain technology in new and different ways, the technology was first started by bitcoin(or probably first used) now sites like steemit allow users to post articles and get paid when they are upvoted using blockchain technology.
Yes blockchain is a trustable technology and the most use of bitcoin is through blockchain bitcoin wallet. As you mentioned that now there a lot of companies which are using blockchain technologies because of its security, easy transactions and process of payments. I think blockchain technology is must in this era, because of the crypto digital currency usage and investment all over the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baehr123456789

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:38:20 AM

Blockchains and shared ledgers let different companies, organizations or other entities rely on the same source of customer data and other personal information — one that’s secure, auditable and looks the same to each party. Money is used as a measure of payment for trades and goods. Usually, when you pay someone or take payment in your bank account, it’s the bank or credit card company which keeps count, stores the transaction, and records it for future reference. These are your third-party intermediaries. It is also a reference for yourself, as to how much money you still have left. Here you are dependent on the infrastructure of banks, notaries, governments, accountants, and others to tell you how much you have. Now imagine a digital ledger where you can record the transactions you conduct with either the Bitcoin currency or any other digital asset: A collective ledger where the book-keeping is neither closed nor under the control of one party.
Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:12:07 AM

Of course we need blockchain technology.
I really do not know much about coding, but the blockchain technology is something that makes storing information safer and protects it from being altered.
That is something very important in the IT business.
Many businesses try options to use this technology for their purposes, sooner or later we  will see it in many forms in our every day life.

For me, without the Blockchain, there will be no digital currency. Blockchain prevents the double spending. If we will be putting bitcoin without the BLock chain, there will be a lot of people not using bitcoin maybe no one because it will be just double spent. Also, there are a lot of new technologies that making use of this Block chain, I think it will be really cool.

On this matter here, I don't have no doubts that digital currency is the reason why blockchain existed for long years and now the networks got more stronger in terms of IT capability particularly on it's privacy. Bitcoin really needed blockchain, and without it everything will turns out to non sense and maybe there were lots of problems on the network might possibly occur. So in conclusion to that, bitcoin and blockchain can be considered as partners whose being together on both good times and bad times.

Precisely right! In this matter, i think both wont be  effective without the other one, come to think about it, if only crypto does exist? there would also so many problems occurring, also did the vice versa if blockchain is the one only existing. So i think both are really made for a purpose, in success and in failure both will do the work and benefit.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 07:59:26 AM

yes i agreed we need blockchain technology in our daily life, So many people are talking adopt blockchain technology in elections,
It's is more secure than any other system right now.
It's is very very  difficult or impossible to hack blockchain technology.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:56:09 AM

yes i agreed we need blockchain technology in our daily life, So many people are talking adopt blockchain technology in elections,
In this moment we need the blockchain technology as this is very helpful in anyway. In the sense this help our transactions to speed fast. Yes it has been adopts by many and use daily by bitcoin users.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:18:44 AM

You believe that politicians are interested in how to honestly count the votes in the elections? In our time, the arrival of bad policy can completely change the course of history. Blockchain technology can give more freedom to the people. Bitcoin is only a small part of the opportunities that we now have.
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:25:19 AM

Blockchain so unique and I think its tech for next coming years. I believe all companies especially banks start to move on blockchain tech soon.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:29:56 AM

Traditional transactions are so many problems that solutions must be found to solve the problem, I think blockchain technology is very good and can be a solution for future transactions.
We are headed towards a new technology. Blockchain technoloy not to be considered as essential needs of the people because of some aspects that could make this into limitations. Anyway, this kind of technology is big help for us and we using this in other areas which is good but it doesn't mean that we shall depend this at all times.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:34:25 AM

You agreed with ETH and bitcoin and yet you question the blockchain. Aint that a little wrong?
I agree that there are too many iCO's that are around but it will always be your choice to pick what you will trust.
I am kind of new also to those ICO but I have been reading more lately. The good thing is you are in this forum which observes every scam coin that might get in and then will be questioned for legitimacy.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:32:25 PM

One can't deny that the blockchain technology is the future of the world, lots of government agencies are adopting it all over the world and even some banks if my sources are right are implementing it as well.
Since we are now embracing a new generation, we must adopt also a new technology which is compatible for this.  Knowing that this could contribute to us in our daily activities. This is the time also that we accept the reality, even though digital currencies not takes place over fiat but it is necessary to be a part of this. Blockchain technology bring us into a new beginning, having a new life style.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:08:21 AM

Ofcourse yes, we can see the effect of blockchain technology thru bitcoin. Blockchain technology is the real technology of democracy since it is decentralized and can be used by any people on the internet. You can see now the other applications of blockchain technology because it is stil in its development stage but I see applications of it like in notary services and advertising.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:26:22 PM

Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

Please enlighten me.

Even we have blockchain still we need other service cloned to it because block chain is getting its bi volume on transferring or rendering their services so that is why many projects popping up in regards to the same system or service. Bitcoin wont run without blockchain but we cant blame that shitcoins using blockchain. I saw many scam coins using Etherum tokens also, So the chain is not to blame for.
Bianxee

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:19:36 PM

The technology of blockchain is very useful and useful thing in our time, which is used in many processes of our life. After all, we can not disagree that the storage of information has become more secure, thanks to this technology fraud and deception are prevented.
I agree and we need to accept from this years that our economy is changing from the old way than we knew. The new world of technology which is arising and blockchain technology is one of the biggest changes on it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mukeymon

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:06:36 PM

Of course we need blockchain technology.
I really do not know much about coding, but the blockchain technology is something that makes storing information safer and protects it from being altered.
That is something very important in the IT business.
Many businesses try options to use this technology for their purposes, sooner or later we  will see it in many forms in our every day life.

I do not agree with your opinion . The uses of blockchain are not limited to financial transactions, though, and enthusiasts are looking into other ways applications for the technology, especially for the types of transactions where there are often disputes or trust issues, such as with land rights.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:31:11 PM

Even we have blockchain still we need other service cloned to it because block chain is getting its bi volume on transferring or rendering their services so that is why many projects popping up in regards to the same system or service. Bitcoin wont run without blockchain but we cant blame that shitcoins using blockchain. I saw many scam coins using Etherum tokens also, So the chain is not to blame for.
It is not a very big thing to understand the basic concepts,block chain is not solely intended for bitcoin ,Satoshi incorporated the Merkle trees to the blockchain and made the first distributed block chain which revolutionized the way on how a secure transactions is conducted and so this method will be used in the future and has a wide rage of use in different aspects.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:42:21 PM

It is not a very big thing to understand the basic concepts,block chain is not solely intended for bitcoin ,Satoshi incorporated the Merkle trees to the blockchain and made the first distributed block chain which revolutionized the way on how a secure transactions is conducted and so this method will be used in the future and has a wide rage of use in different aspects.
Blockchain would really just be a medium on transactions been made and as you said satoshi did able to make the first distributed block chain transaction.This technology would really be used more in upcoming years specially this kind of technology do caught the attention on institutions or companies which would potentially on making the use of blockchain on their transactions.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:59:09 PM

Yes, I think we really need blockchain technology. The development of electronic money also requires this technology, it is quite useful. It is a technology that enables secure data transmission based on extremely complex coding systems, similar to a company's accounting ledger, where cash is closely monitored. Blockchain can be used to control digital money transactions - ie bitcoin and hundreds of other active altcoins, or trade anything of value from records, records to goods or contracts ... and that's why blockchain can change the technology world and we need it. I have heard the information somewhere that some banks and companies are interested and learn about Blockchain to apply in their work. I'm not sure that's true, but it can happen
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:04:32 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 08:32:14 AM by farhaan

It depends upon who uses the blockchain technology and what for.Blockchain technology saves more time,reduces paper works,enables efficient management,ensures security of data,etc.It has been now widely used by government sectors since they have realized its potential.Even banks have realized its potential and have decided to use it.Dubai government which always adopts latest technology has decided to reform all of its government sectors to use block chain technology.By doing this way,it believes that it could efficiently manage the administration.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:15:12 PM

We need blockchain technology but only for the Bitcoin currency. I mean it has other use cases and purposes but BTC is the only currency that should be on it. Maybe the Grin blockchain.

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:11:59 PM

Hello everyone.

Please enlighten me.

There is no blame of blockchain for the dump and as the scammers are using ETH token there are also scammers on behind the bitcoin and they do a lot of false thing to harm bitcoin and bitcoin is fighting with to enemies at every level and if use of blockchain is dead this will surely effect the growth and profit of bitcoin and as system got improved such complains will be handled easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: