Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:04:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need blockchain technology?  (Read 11505 times)
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:23:28 PM

if you tell people how much this protection system is perfect at the moment, it will be their requirement, which will have to provide the market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:30:02 AM

I think different blockchains for specific markets makes the market more competitive. All these competitiveness benefits us consumers in the end. Besides, if a blockchain survives after its ICO, it will die after a year without a strong project to back it up. It is a natural dynamic for weak ICOs to weed oht the weak ones.

OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:49:03 AM

I am not really care about how growing fast of blockchain technology, sor far I just keep and think how to get good altcoin for investment and buy with lower price then sell at higher price, never think how to use of blockchain technology.
domarakooth

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

Blockchain technology has become very popular since the price of bitcoin soared in December 2017. At that time its name was increasingly known to the public. However very rarely do people have a clear idea about this technology.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

If I had a company, I would implement it into the financial system which's in my company. Because, blockchain technology is very reliable in automating hundreds of transactions, even if only in seconds.
Actually with blockchain technology bitcoin is more safer than other wallets there's security is to much high ad more secure. I heard most of people use blockchain on their business.
Mespirst

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:58:24 AM

Blockchain technology is a revolutionary innovative technology that, if used correctly, can make positive changes in the economic sphere and trade relations.
Of course we need. Bitcoin and blockchain both are necessary for each other. Bitcoin is nothing without blockchain.  Its a new technology and  the future of banks.  
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:16:35 AM

yes of course bitcoin technology is needed to record all financial transactions used throughout the world, I really hope blockchain technology can be used and applied to all financial platforms so that transactions can make it safer and more comfortable.
Turst1974

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:02:35 PM

in that case, some businesses don't really need blockchain, but for financial reasons, the existence of blockchain is needed by everyone
because the other function of blockchain is to make all transactions that occur, safer, cheaper and faster. Everyone must be able to use blockchain in the right interests, not in advertising systems, blogging and so on, where there are already centralized parties that are already perfect, although there must also be those that require transparency and require using blockchain
Yeah we need blockchain technology because I heard that with the use of blockchain technology thins will be more easy and we will feel comfort while using Blockchain in the future. Time is near that people will use blockchain technology. Understanding this technology is not easy because one of my friends is doing his Ph.D. degree in blockchain technology.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

yes of course bitcoin technology is needed to record all financial transactions used throughout the world, I really hope blockchain technology can be used and applied to all financial platforms so that transactions can make it safer and more comfortable.
besides that with a transparency system, we can check transaction history. and this is really done alone without a third party. so i think it will be safer and faster because it uses a decentralized system

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

I think it will be interesting if blockchain technology is implemented in the banking system, and to pay the government and employees through the system so that their wealth can be recorded in the blockchain ledger (in this case I mean basic salary).

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

You should have stated this question in another way: do we really need all those shitcoins?
Blockchain itself is something revolutionary, but if every pizzeria generates its own coin this will lead to chaos.

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:12:42 PM

Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

In case of Bitcoin. Of course, I agree.
What about ETH? I agree too.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

Please enlighten me.

Well the real use case will takes time to be real, its true right now there is seems no real case but it does started to emerge, wallmart are using IBM for blockchain technology to track the food supply, i believe in next year more company will follow and there will be common thing in 2020.

hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:26:27 PM

Need or no we will never know precisely of the individual reason without any research or investigation to the partinent. When we show the development of technology, it has been unavoidable issue in the sophisticated era because blockchain is coming and brings the simplicity and transparent way. Regardless it is needed not, I believe that blockchain has huge potential offered to the customer. It will more rapidly improve.

yourialfa

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

I think however we still need blockchain technology. Currently blockchain technology continues to grow and this will be a new way for a more modern era. I think blockchain technology will continue to develop and further increase public enthusiasm for this technology. Because this modern era will make things even more sophisticated. That's my opinion.
romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

Well, I think the question should be "do we need all those shitcoins that have no use?". Because obviously blockchain technology is very helpful and it can improve many spheres a lot, and the existing of shitcoins doesn't really tell us anything about blockchain.

Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:55:40 PM

Blockchain technology expands the boundaries of business and trade relations and brings them to a new level. Therefore, now startups based on blockchain are appearing more and more often. They save their costs and therefore their goods and services are more accessible to ordinary citizens.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:51:57 AM

I think yeah, we do need blockchain technologies. It is jist a matter of choosing a blockchain that will succeed or not. All these blockchains have tue potential to be big and expand to bigger and greater projects. It is like a restaurant. You will see alot of restaurants but your restaurant have to offer something great to attrect customers in.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 12:55:56 AM

Blockchain technology offers vast significance because it can be utilized in all sectors of our lives which include the agriculture, education, health, technology, finance etc. The decentralized nature of the Blockchain makes its transaction very fast as it eliminates all third party interruptions which could lead to further delay of transaction.

d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:26:19 PM
Merited by streazight (17)

Blockchain technology has become very popular since the price of bitcoin soared in December 2017. At that time its name was increasingly known to the public. However very rarely do people have a clear idea about this technology.

If I had a company, I would implement it into the financial system which's in my company. Because, blockchain technology is very reliable in automating hundreds of transactions, even if only in seconds.
I think blockchain is something we "need" however it is not something we must do. Can we live without blockchain technology ever even invented and just doesn't exists? Sure. It is not that much life changing world shattering invention.

However should we implement blockchain? Would it help? In many cases definetly, specially in the world of finance the blockchain technology is way more valuable than people give it credit for. If we could somehow manage to utilize the use of blockchain into our business world it would help greatly. Like I said it is not a must but it is a should in the sense that we can continue living without it but it would be better with it.
avarnet

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

certainly because blockchain technology is a very good technology to monitor our assets and the transactions that we run, because the blockchain system is transparent and it's easy to see many people
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:57:20 PM

a transparent technology is needed in the future to narrow corruption, money laundering and other negative things, and Blockchain technology is the answer, we can see a person's transaction history, see where the funds come out or enter. In the future the world will desperately need blockchain technology and blockchain technology will be used in every aspect of human life...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: