Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:28:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion  (Read 28773 times)
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:00:07 PM

PLEASE Dovu get listed on Binance, easily the best place to buy and trade altcoins now. 
Binance would be a big plus! Thank you.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kaos313

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:45:20 AM

This project looks solid. I would like to do the Portuguese translation of your documents if possible. I have done work for other coins before if you require past experience. Please feel free to contact me either through bitcointalk or preferably through email at fcaldas@nyit.edu.
JelenaKoen

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:24:39 AM

This project looks solid. I would like to do the Portuguese translation of your documents if possible. I have done work for other coins before if you require past experience. Please feel free to contact me either through bitcointalk or preferably through email at fcaldas@nyit.edu.

Hi Kaos,

Thank you for your offer. We are currently no looking into Portuguese translation, but I will make a note.
If you can drop us just your email at support@dovu.io that would be great!

Cheers,
DOVU Team
JelenaKoen

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

PLEASE Dovu get listed on Binance, easily the best place to buy and trade altcoins now. 

Hello,
Conversations are ongoing. We are going to see many more decentralised exchanges, as well as more established ones, provide extra liquidity for our token in the coming months.

Best,
DOVU Team
puppettop

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:57:21 PM

Hello,

can somebody confirm the number of tokens in circulation? I was just reading the white paper and it seems to say that there would be more than the 63,761,400 listed on coinmarketcap.

Thanks.
PNToken

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:04:15 PM

Hello,
Conversations are ongoing. We are going to see many more decentralised exchanges, as well as more established ones, provide extra liquidity for our token in the coming months.

Best,
DOVU Team
Thanks for the information the developer. I have a few tokens and I'm wondering, can you tell us where decentralized exchanges are planned?
Evlve

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:28:51 PM

Post-ICO Interview with DOVU CMO Arwen Smit

https://www.chipin.com/post-ico-interview-dovu-cmo-arwen-smit/

transforming the mobility space is not a one-person mission. DOVU has close relationships in the transportation ecosystem, adding to its sector expertise. Partnerships are key to gaining market share. InMotion Ventures, the wholly owned subsidiary of Jaguar Land Rover, is an investor and partner to DOVU, amplifying its connections in the mobility space. Announcements on partnerships with other OEMs will follow soon. Also, DOVU is working with KPMG to make sure it’s structured correctly, ready to scale globally.

Secondly, there is a worrying trend in the industry. There are over 1000 ERC-20 tokens, leading to siloed communities – one of the very things blockchain intends to solve. DOVU wants to shift the focus from isolated ecosystems to the underlying blockchain technology, by being interoperable with other blockchain protocols (e.g. IOTA and Ethereum). Combined with intuitive UX, demystifying the benefits of blockchain technology, this positions the DOV token to be the global unit of value for the mobility and transportation ecosystem.

Lastly, the core team consists of entrepreneurs, blockchain developers, product marketers, product designers and legal experts – all with significant experience shipping and supporting products used by millions of people. The team knows how to build a global business, having worked with the likes of Google, Mercedes, Microsoft, Jaguar, Ethereum, Facebook, CERN, BP, and Rolls Royce.............

I forgot about DOVU!!

Just popped in my head this morning! Big partnership announcement on the 15th and 50 million market cap... This is going to do big things this year.
JelenaKoen

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

Hello,

can somebody confirm the number of tokens in circulation? I was just reading the white paper and it seems to say that there would be more than the 63,761,400 listed on coinmarketcap.

Thanks.
Hi,

As we release more tokens the supply goes up. We will continue to release more supply as it’s needed for future projects. This means more tokens will be released on an ongoing basis. If it is a relatively large chunk to the circulating supply, this will, of course, be communicated. User growth fund tokens will be released for user growth fund purposes, team tokens for incentives, etcetera. The ultimate goal is to increase token utility. The reserve (300 million) is locked in for 2 years. Because tokens enter circulating supply for projects etc., this doesn’t mean that they are going to be immediately traded on exchanges. They are circulating for project use. DOV is a utility token.

Hope this helps,
Jelena
JelenaKoen

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

Hello,

Best,
DOVU Team
Thanks for the information the developer. I have a few tokens and I'm wondering, can you tell us where decentralized exchanges are planned?

At the moment we are not in the position to comment on any potential exchanges. It would be best to join out telegram or Twitter channel  (https://t.me/dovuofficial and https://twitter.com/dovuofficial) since we will announce it there as soon as we have some news.

Best,
Jelena
bantalguling

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:14:56 PM

seeing sales in the market of this project is quite a big improvement and I can not imagine that prices will continue to improve from now on and I want to know the highest price that will be achieved by the project.
Niyandag

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:15:54 PM

I think he has a good chance of success. I'll buy some tokens
timmyzhl

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:08:34 AM

I like the DOVU locking mechanism, because it seems the team is not instant success, and can effectively control the market cycle
btc chod

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:18:27 AM

circulating supply is 63m but total supply is 963m. That is fucked up. Any plans of doing a coin burn guys?
JelenaKoen

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

I think he has a good chance of success. I'll buy some tokens

We are happy to hear that.
Thank you for your support.

Cheers,
Jelena
ALF2097

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:34:37 PM

What is the number of tokens in circulation?
l4s7re4lg4mer

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

This can destroy the coin price with this supply. Any new information?
JelenaKoen

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:49:38 PM

I like the DOVU locking mechanism, because it seems the team is not instant success, and can effectively control the market cycle

Thank you for this comments.
You are correct, we are building a long-term, sustainable and successful business.
We are not interested in pumps and dumps.
D1n4R

Activity: 168

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:07:22 PM

Thank you for this comments.
You are correct, we are building a long-term, sustainable and successful business.
We are not interested in pumps and dumps.
that sounds really good because this coin should be thought of in the future and not just in the short term but must be in long term development
CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:07:09 PM

I see so many awesome projects but then when I look at the coin supply it disappoints me. Like seriously why does the company need to control 99.9% of the supply? This is why I cannot take these coins seriously. Why would I want to put my money into nothing that can be devalued with millions of coins over the long run? Its not financially attractive at all. I think this is going to be a huge draw back to some of these up and coming projects.

There literally is no reason for them to retain 99% of the supply. There are so many successful trustworthy projects that only hold about 10% of the supply and they have more than enough money to build a successful company.

Unfortunately because of this I will have to pass on this one however it looks like a great idea and I wish it success.
dieglhix

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:02:16 PM

This can destroy the coin price with this supply. Any new information?

yes, please have a read at the white paper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: