Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:44:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion  (Read 28774 times)
JelenaKoen

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

Did anyone participate in the AMA today?  Wondering if anything interesting came out of it.  Last I heard BMW news was going to be released in Feb.

Hi,
Answers can be found here. Apologies for two threads, we moved the date and it created a second one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/7qrw2h/im_irfon_watkins_cofounder_and_ceo_of_dovu_ama/
https://www.reddit.com/r/DOVU/comments/7qs10f/dovu_ama_hosted_by_irfon_watkins_25th_of_january/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PNToken

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

Did anyone participate in the AMA today?  Wondering if anything interesting came out of it.  Last I heard BMW news was going to be released in Feb.

Hi,
Answers can be found here. Apologies for two threads, we moved the date and it created a second one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/7qrw2h/im_irfon_watkins_cofounder_and_ceo_of_dovu_ama/
https://www.reddit.com/r/DOVU/comments/7qs10f/dovu_ama_hosted_by_irfon_watkins_25th_of_january/
Good news, especially I liked the news about the talks with Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Indian Car manufactories, when will the results be known?
yweetot

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

The icons in coinmarketcap.com should be changed to your blue bottom circle that looks better. Roll Eyes

yweetot

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

When is the second round of ICO Grin
Why not more platforms, which will allow more people to understand this coin

JelenaKoen

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:30:39 AM

Hi,

Good news, especially I liked the news about the talks with Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Indian Car manufactories, when will the results be known?

Not at the moment but the community will be the first one to know!
Stay tuned!
JelenaKoen

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

The icons in coinmarketcap.com should be changed to your blue bottom circle that looks better. Roll Eyes

thank you for your suggestion!
We will take a look at it.
yweetot

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:33:22 PM

Why does it feel that few people pay attention to this coin? In fact, if there are several exchanges, the money will start to know him.

JelenaKoen

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

Hi,
We don't have any intentions of having a second round at this point.

Best,
Jelena
PNToken

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:41:08 PM

Hi,

Best,
Jelena
You have coins, yes. But can the developer tell on how the stock exchanges are planned yet listing? Thank you for information about the company's plans.
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:13:38 AM

Why does it feel that few people pay attention to this coin? In fact, if there are several exchanges, the money will start to know him.

That is because Dovu is still very very early in its progress, and it is very under the radar.  I guarantee you if they have a successful pilot and land a partnership or two with a major OEM then all of a sudden everybody will know about dovu.  It's not just about what exchange it's on, although that does help and Dovu probably needs to be on a better exchange.  The hitbtc withdraw fees for Dovu are beyond insane.
yweetot

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:54:34 PM

That is because Dovu is still very very early in its progress, and it is very under the radar.  I guarantee you if they have a successful pilot and land a partnership or two with a major OEM then all of a sudden everybody will know about dovu.  It's not just about what exchange it's on, although that does help and Dovu probably needs to be on a better exchange.  The hitbtc withdraw fees for Dovu are beyond insane.
I don't think so, I think the marketing plan team there is a problem, because at this stage is more on the platform, so that more people know the currency or buy the currency, so only emboldened with equipment manufacturers to talk about cooperation, because of the popularity of the word in order to promote the project, the lack of is popular

yweetot

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

Hi,

Best,
Jelena
You have coins, yes. But can the developer tell on how the stock exchanges are planned yet listing? Thank you for information about the company's plans.
Yes, now it's because there are too few exchanges, you can consider the exchange of China, or go to China for a road show.

PNToken

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

Hi,

Best,
Jelena
Yes, now it's because there are too few exchanges, you can consider the exchange of China, or go to China for a road show.
I have several coins after participating in the bounty, the bounty was not very good in it failed to earn, but I hope after such news the coin will grow better IOT.
JelenaKoen

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

Hi,

Best,
Jelena

Unfortunately, we cannot comment on how the exchanges are planning on listing the tokens. It is something that is out of our hands.
JelenaKoen

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

Hi,

thank you for this message, we appreciate your understanding of what we do and share the enthusiasm of the future of DOVU.
We are currently working on the pilot project with BMW, it will be confirmed from their side on the
 following weeks and we are having few other interesting projects in our pipeline that we are not allowed to disclose due to the NDA.

A very exciting year is ahead of us!
Stay tuned.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:17:07 PM

Dovu Community AMA (February 27 14:00 UTC)
https://coindar.org/en/event/dovu-dovu-dovu-community-ama-2690
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:37:42 AM

Hi,

thank you for this message, we appreciate your understanding of what we do and share the enthusiasm of the future of DOVU.
We are currently working on the pilot project with BMW, it will be confirmed from their side on the
 following weeks and we are having few other interesting projects in our pipeline that we are not allowed to disclose due to the NDA.

A very exciting year is ahead of us!
Stay tuned.

Yeah I have no doubts about that, it's strange to see the lack of attention for Dovu at the moment despite this being a speculation market, but it's really only a matter of time considering the potential of what you're working on behind the scenes.  Good luck, and will continue to support your project in the future.
JelenaKoen

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:28:01 AM

I don't think so, I think the marketing plan team there is a problem, because at this stage is more on the platform, so that more people know the currency or buy the currency, so only emboldened with equipment manufacturers to talk about cooperation, because of the popularity of the word in order to promote the project, the lack of is popular

We have a marketing plan set up but we cannot really do a lot of marketing until we are out of the NDA's and we can talk more about our proof of concept and about the projects we are currently working on.
JelenaKoen

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:01:43 PM

Hi,

Best,
Jelena
I have several coins after participating in the bounty, the bounty was not very good in it failed to earn, but I hope after such news the coin will grow better IOT.

We are aware that people are not really happy with how bounty has been executed, really sorry for that.
We launched new content bounty campaign, this time with bountyhive and it will last until 31st of March.
Here is the link if you are willing to join https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2853740.0

Best
Jelena
TorUp

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

This Looks promising, Going to Buy and HODL,
Especially in Todays Down market! 1,000x in 3yrs.

I wonder if DOVU will get into the Insurance side of this as well the process is already there to me, and would really bump up the demand.
Speaking of demand, I don't see how Etherium can handle the Transactions Per Second this will need when its going,
 Maybe Raiden will help?
 I suspect a 3rd gen Platform or 3.5 Gen Like NULS would be a better fit for this to run on?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: