Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Your favorite coin for investment (vote)
BTC - 115 (37.5%)
BCH - 9 (2.9%)
ETH - 109 (35.5%)
DASH - 13 (4.2%)
XMR - 16 (5.2%)
LTC - 27 (8.8%)
ZEC - 5 (1.6%)
DOGE - 12 (3.9%)
BTG - 1 (0.3%)
Total Voters: 307

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favorite coin for investment  (Read 11073 times)
Rooey

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:38:33 AM

Be aware that if/when China allows ICOs again, there will be a stampede of ICO offerings. That is when you must hold eth/btc. All ICO offerings are brought with eth/btc so their price will spike bigtime.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:34:43 AM

Coins without a core wallet or with a small capitalization do not participate in the survey
No doubt that coins with core Wallet have more trust with the users then what other coins without core Wallet .
Here we can take the example of the Digibyte coin , See the history when the core Wallet of the coin was not made , at that time the price of the coin was fluctuating to about 15 Satoshi 70 Satoshi .
But after the official announcement of the launch of the core Wallet made the coin more famouse and turned the coin get more famouse and it's price get jumped to 2800 Satoshi in one week  .
So here we can expect that what is the value of the core Wallet .
But still here the factor of the coin to have limited supply also a profitable thing but may be the daily average market can go down because high price coin buy is a risky thing .
So here bitconnect , bitcoin , Digibyte coins are better option for the investment for long term .
alope

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:14:21 AM

IMO the safest are the biggest, with best fundamentals. Ethereum, Monero, Zcash, and Litecoin is solid as well.
If want more effective,  should bet the new altcoin.
Metoo.14

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:23:03 AM

I do not see my favorite coin on the survey, why do not you invest in NEO if you notice that you can earn a lot from it.
The market  continuous fluctuations it is the opportunity to earn money, I bought NEO price 0.0047 sell it price 0.0055 why it is not mentioned here.  Huh Huh Huh Huh
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:01:43 AM

Doge for the future,profit since 2015
ineedlicense

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:33:45 AM

ZRX is my favorite. Decentralized exchanges for the win.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 09:47:59 AM

I am holding DASH, ETH, XMR, XRP, DGB, STRAT, WAVES, SC, DEEPONION for long term as passive earnings. I always try to investigate about the future earnings potential of the coin and if found ok in my criteria, then i go for investment in that coin. You have to check your holdings earning potentials time to time, so you can sell the low earning potential coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:49:58 AM

Litecoin is like silver after gold of Bitcoin. The code is so similar to Bitcoin, Litecoin can use bitcoin's network and improvements. This is a big advantage over other coins that the developer community is trying to create from scratch. If something catastrophic happens to Bitcoin, a decent portion of capital is likely to go into Litecoin. So this is my main choice.
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:50:39 AM

I am holding DASH, ETH, XMR, XRP, DGB, STRAT, WAVES, SC, DEEPONION for long term as passive earnings. I always try to investigate about the future earnings potential of the coin and if found ok in my criteria, then i go for investment in that coin. You have to check your holdings earning potentials time to time, so you can sell the low earning potential coin.
i agreed,
really nice investment
i have also DASH, DGB ,DEEPONION
potential to become the leading bitcoin earner !!!
bitcub

Activity: 951

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 09:54:08 AM

Why is it my favorite coin isn't here? Waves and BTS are excellent asset coins both are in their dips , every traders must have these two in their bags.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 10:24:28 AM

Coins without a core wallet or with a small capitalization do not participate in the survey
BTC is my first choice of course it is the pioneering, second is Eth, third is LTC and the last but not the least Doge. Grin I invested in these coins because these coins survived and is tested for a long period of time and I think these coins has potential too. As of now I am not into newer ones but if I have to choose I will go for Dash, Ripple and BCH. I do hope to see a brighter future with these coins and I will do my best to buy when prices goes cheaper and hold them until the harvest time. Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:32:48 AM

I am investd in DASH, ETH, XMR, DGB, STRAT BTC and DEEPONION. These are my favorite coins for long terms earnings.
johnsm79

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:46:52 PM

I would love to see Siacoin up and running. Ok BTC will surely go up steadily and hold 50% of the market cap at any given time, so you can't go wrong with BTC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:53:11 PM

Bitcoin, dash, ethereum, ripple, waves and monero are always the best coins for making an long term investment and if you are lucky then you will make good profits in short term too.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:15:25 PM

Ethereum is my first special coin for investment.Secondly i like NEO because this coin is highly effective and good development coin.And also waves is my favorite coin.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:20:27 PM

My favorite coin is all of mảket coin with strong dev! I want to buy it when it cheap and hold it!  Grin
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:21:39 PM

Ethereum is my first special coin for investment.Secondly i like NEO because this coin is highly effective and good development coin.And also waves is my favorite coin.

I am not sure about NEO as I have not done any research about it yet but I truly agree that Ethereum and Waves has a great future ahead and have ability to rise very high in coming time period so I would prefer to invest in both of them.
Kyyz

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:54:57 PM

I hold ETH, WAVES and LTC. I think they are very suitable for investment.
dart vader

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:59:34 PM

This poll should be done with the option of choosing more than one coin. People hardly limit their investment to one cryptocurrency. Mostly everyone diversify in which Bitcoin always remains and hence was quite natural of people choosing Bitcoin. Bitcoin being the most trusted and famous crypto will be the first choice for almost everyone. These all coins in the poll are mostly long term investment and I won't be surprised if someone have invested in all. I myself have a portfolio consisting of more than half of the given choices of coin.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 09:28:56 AM

My favourite coins are BTC,XMR,ETH,DASH,WAVES,STRATIS as they already show their potential and making new highs. They have long future behind them and create a big fortune for me if i hold them for 3 to 5 years. Whenever markets rises. they make a new highs.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: