Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 06:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Your favorite coin for investment (vote)
BTC - 115 (37.5%)
BCH - 9 (2.9%)
ETH - 109 (35.5%)
DASH - 13 (4.2%)
XMR - 16 (5.2%)
LTC - 27 (8.8%)
ZEC - 5 (1.6%)
DOGE - 12 (3.9%)
BTG - 1 (0.3%)
Total Voters: 307

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your favorite coin for investment  (Read 11081 times)
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

coin my faporit for btc and eth infestation is certain because both coins have helped a lot in my life ..
i like btc and eth
kristii

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:55:33 PM

Time goes by, but in the world of crypto currency nothing changes. If investors believe and trust the project, the coin grows.
And as you can see from the statistics, bitcoin and Etnerium remain favorites and i think that they will be in the market for a long time to come.

However, it is worth paying attention to the fact that the audience of ETH is growing faster due to new projects.
I think in the near future, the Etherium has every chance of catching up BTC.
zdrmay

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:56:43 PM

I prefer Ethereum. Ethereum became the basis for conducting numerous ICO (Initial Coin Offering), and based on the ERC-20 standard, which is the basis of the platform, many  cryptotokens have already been created, and this process will only continue. I think that the value of the main coins will continue to grow. Just do not forget about the new crypto-currencies, you need to monitor the projects conducting ICO and not miss the most successful of them. A token can yield a yield of several hundred percent.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:26:06 PM

I think the best crypto to invest is ETH, ADA, IOTA and NEO. These blockchain are the most probable crypto that can rule in the future.Especially NEO, i think there set the benchmark in 2018. Their progress and development are well ahead others, if not because of Chinese restrcitions, the pricce should already 5 times of current level.

ETH will face one big challenge year in 2018. ADA and IOTA or maybe EOS are worth watching too. Cheers.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

right now I'm investing in XMR because I like it and I believe that by the end of 2018 there's been a big rise and maybe it could reach the current waves price

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:32:28 PM

There are coins are good to invest for short term or long term. Bitcoin is obviously the favourite but that requires alot of capital as well. Ethereum is a major promising altcoin. DASH, Litecoin, Ripple and IOTA are also very good potentials.
photo123

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:19:46 PM

I love ETH and ETC because you can make your private key and store it in your head. And the network never sees the your key, if you send money offline https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/offline/running-myetherwallet-locally.html

My favorite coin to invest is the king "BTC"
xda-developer

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:00:29 PM

Bitcoin is unstopable,  it is not important what is current price,  I'm looking for the next level of price,  I'm looking for price with one more zero at the end of amount in few next years.

deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:35:09 AM

I prefer eth and btc. Investing in both coins is very easy and safe. The investment of the coins provides many advantages.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
nani

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:06:42 AM

I think the best crypto to invest is ETH, ADA, IOTA and NEO. These blockchain are the most probable crypto that can rule in the future.Especially NEO, i think there set the benchmark in 2018. Their progress and development are well ahead others, if not because of Chinese restrcitions, the pricce should already 5 times of current level.

ETH will face one big challenge year in 2018. ADA and IOTA or maybe EOS are worth watching too. Cheers.
which became my pavorite coin in addition to bitcoin is Ethereum because it is known for its ability to make payments by Peer-to-peer without using a third party. and for the rest my pavotite coin is LTC because as an alternative to Bitcoin, litecoin can also be mined, used as currency and transacted for goods and services.
bunca

Activity: 110
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:19:22 AM

I love ETH and ETC because you can make your private key and store it in your head. And the network never sees the your key, if you send money offline https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/offline/running-myetherwallet-locally.html

I prefer ETH more, and I think ETH's smart contract will make it more than bitcoin as the No. 1 application currency in the world, there will be numerous subprojects under it, ETH will provide them with resources, they support the value of ETH
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:19:51 AM

I prefer waves or eth because these two coins have their respective platforms, so there is a chance that both of these coins will be replace bitcoin. Currently the market is red and many will buy one of those coins. I am sure that both of these coins will rise in price.
gunungkembar

Activity: 576
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:35:45 AM

why do you just give a choice of some altocin that's it? altcoin is a lot of you all kinds of altcoin and the price is different and I like some altcoin which has a very limited total supply like XRB and some new coin available.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:46:44 AM

which became my pavorite coin in addition to bitcoin is Ethereum because it is known for its ability to make payments by Peer-to-peer without using a third party. and for the rest my pavotite coin is LTC because as an alternative to Bitcoin, litecoin can also be mined, used as currency and transacted for goods and services.
I see from some pages in this thread. other than bitcoin. most users prefer to Ethereum there are many reasons because Ethereum has smart contract and great technology, big community, and so on. see the enthusiasm and how many users support and love this coin. no doubt that it looks like this coin will have a great future like bitcoin or even beat bitcoin? is it possible ? but for the moment (short term) I think people do not really favorite to investing in bitcoin, see bitcoin prices keep going down?
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:38:06 AM

I have a lot of favorite coins like DASH, XMR, LTC, ZEC, but the one I most want is the BTC and I take the time now to invest in the BTC because of the price that is too high today and the price rises its great size I will also earn.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
busua

Activity: 129
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:46:45 AM

I like Ethereum, the advantage of Ethereum is to provide a versatile smart contract, suitable for the establishment of a variety of decentralized services. Currently there are many applications based on other platforms are gradually moving to Ethereum platform migration, such as DACPLAY, StorJ and other projects. Ethereum was chosen for these projects because Ethereum offers a better platform for developers and users. In the future, we expect more and more applications will blossom in Ethereum.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:56:27 AM

My favourite one so far is WAVES, i didnt find it at he list for vote. I like how they work so far (the company who is behind the project, called Cappasity, they've already done a lots of things which mentioned on their road map, so you can really see the work progress).
ommochain

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:00:04 AM

I like bitcoin. Because of its development prospects are relatively large. The illicit use of bitcoin is the biggest immediate need for bitcoin, and it will not fail if bitcoin is not in the worst case and the price will not get back to zero.
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

For me i like most is BTC obviously this the first currency and it is the mentor of all currency it came to the worst situation before it became a succesfull digital currency ever in the planet,it passed all the trials that happen in the past few years and now it stand firm and steadfast.
alevlaslo (OP)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:10:39 AM

I love ETH and ETC because you can make your private key by entering it in the MEW, not need to trust to machine or to maker of the wallet in it making

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: